Michelle and suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly believe we were sitting in my bright kitchen, two housewives talking about how much cum she had swallowed. It was funny, it was crazy, and it was exciting. It was a shame we had to go to work...

I was going to have to make a trip to the city to see if my idea could be put into action. I had no idea who to call, but I thought I knew where to go. My next day off, I headed into the city to visit a couple of institutions of higher learning. I had to ply the right person with a few beers and a blowjob in the back seat of his car in order to convince him I was for real, but my mission was a success.

I was surprised at myself. Never in all my life had I used sex to get what I wanted or needed. I guess the true slut in me really had been awakened, because I enjoyed every moment of it. I knew I was going to have to be careful if I was going to preserve my marriage, but that was an issue to face another time.

My big challenge at the moment was to figure out how to get suzanne and I away from our families for an overnighter in the city, without raising suspicions. As it turned out, the answer presented itself in the form of a bonus at work. I got a cash bonus as well as I session at a spa in the city. I asked Jamie if he would mind if I took suzanne so we could have a ladies day at the spa, and we could spoil ourselves with an overnight stay in the hotel where it was located. When he agreed, I approached suzanne. I didn't tell her anything about the session I had planned, just that I wanted to take her for a spa weekend. She ran it by her husband and he was OK with it, as well.

I felt bad, duping our husbands in order to do something so raunchy, but it didn't stop me. Once again I felt that dichotomy, the wife and mother vs. the slut, and remembered I would need to be careful. Honestly, I needed to reevaluate many things, but for the moment my commitment to suzanne's session took precedence. I wasn't sure if it was right, but I didn't care. She had submitted to me, and I was responsible to her and for her. I wasn't just fucking around. I remembered Him once saying anyone could have an affair. An affair was nothing, but to do something outstanding was special.

I hoped this would be special.

On the big day, I loaded the car and picked up suzanne. The Saturday traffic was light, and we got to the hotel in good time. We got settled in, had a drink at the bar, and then went in for our spa treatment. It was beautiful! We were massaged, mani/pedied, and facialed. It was so relaxing! We had a nice dinner, and afterwards suzanne asked me if I knew of anyplace to go, or if we were hanging out at the hotel. I tried not to look too excited when I told her I thought I knew a place we could go.

We got in the car and I drove us to a huge house at the edge of the campus of a big university. There were party lights strung along the broad porch, and people were coming and going.

"Where are we?" suzanne asked. "This looks like a frat house or something?"

"Yeah," I answered, "I heard there was a party here."

She looked puzzled, but was catching on to the fact that I had cooked up something. We got out, and I got a bag out of the trunk. Handing it to her, I said "You better put on your party clothes. You're expected. Welcome to your final lesson!"

It was dark among the big trees on campus, but there were a lot of people walking around, and suzanne looked a little uncertain.

"Go ahead," I urged. "They'll be waiting for you."

She dressed quickly, putting on the schoolgirl microskirt He had once made me wear and a white tee shirt that I had cut into a crop top. The ragged cut exposed a lot of underboob, and I had slit the neckline down almost to the bottom. I gave her a pair of white knee-highs and black maryjanes to complete the outfit. I clipped on her leash and led her inside.

We drew a lot of looks from the crowd inside. The place was packed with burly guys and girls wearing college-prep chic. A murmur passed through the crowd as a tall guy approach us.

"Babe, you came!" he called out as he neared. "I never thought for a minute you'd show!" He kissed me, and then looked at suzanne. "Holy shit, Moms, she's even hotter than you said. The boys are gonna love her!" He nodded up the stairs.

suzanne, for her part, looked confused but resolute. Some of the men were looking at her with undisguised lust. Actually, most of them were, but some were trying to hide it from their girlfriends.

One of the girls came up and got in suzanne's face, looking disgusted. "What are you doing here, whore?" she spat angrily.

I got right back in her face, and said, "She's not a whore. She's a slut. And she can fuck your boyfriend better than you can, if you want to watch and learn something." I didn't even know where that came from! I'm not usually confrontational. I was suddenly trembling inside, and I would have scratched this girls eyes out to defend suzanne!

A bunch of the guys laughed, thinking a fight might start, and the girl was furious. The tall guy who greeted us stepped in, though, and said "Billy, you need to get your girl under control or you're both out. She can't treat my guests that way." Billy, who had been trying to appear invisible, took the girl by her arm and lead her away, trying to calm her down.

Turning to suzanne, our rescuer introduced himself. "I'm James. I'm the president of the athletic fraternity, and this is our house. Your friend Moms here arranged for you to be our special guest for tonight's festivities. Welcome." And he kissed her hand in a gentlemanly manner that looked sort of silly, given that she was dressed like a schoolgirl stripper. It was kind of endearing.

He gave me another kiss, and grabbed my ass hard enough to lift me up onto my toes.

"Hope to see YOU later," he purred, and walked away.

All eyes followed as I lead suzanne upstairs. She had remained silent the whole time, but kept glancing nervously at me. I whispered in her ear, "It's OK. I'll stay with you." She swallowed hard.

Upstairs, I found the bathroom James had told me about. I took a marker from my bag and wrote across suzanne's tee shirt "CUM SLUT," and then I wrote on her belly "USE ME."

Her eyes grew huge when I took a pair of handcuffs from my bag, snapping one on her wrist and the other on the leg of sink. I slid my hands under her shirt and tweaked her nipples. Kissing her, I said "Football players, basketball players, wrestlers - I bet there's more testosterone in this house than at the olympics. I told you you'd need your vitamins."

"Michelle!" she exclaimed as I stepped back.

"Mistress, suzanne. Tonight, it's Mistress." I put a big bottle of lube on the edge of the sink and moved to sit on the edge of the tub. I still held the end of her leash in my hand.

It didn't take long for word to spread that the main attraction was open. The first couple guys were happy just to get blowjobs. One even turned and asked me, "Is it OK if I cum in her mouth?" I told him he could whatever he wanted as long as he didn't hurt her. It was funny in a way, seeing this big football player asking permission. Not everyone was as polite. As more guys joined in and others gathered around the door to watch, people got bolder. One big black guy took her by the hair and facefucked her while another fellow fingered her from behind. Once the black guy finished in her mouth, the other guy bent her over the sink and fucked her from behind. Some were pretty rough with her, but as long as it didn't seem they were going to hurt her, I let them do whatever they wanted.

A couple of them asked me if I was "down for some action," which kind of made me laugh, but I just told them I wasn't in the mood at the moment. Strangely enough, they treated me with respect and deference, and didn't press the matter.

I was surprised when a couple came in together. The girl started kissing suzanne and sucking her breasts. The guy moved around behind her and took the bottle of lube from the sink. He poured some on his cock and stroked, getting himself good and hard. He roughly spread suzanne's legs apart, then added some more lube to his cock. He bent at the knees behind her. His girlfriend said "Get ready, baby," and then kissed her again. The guy shoved his cock up suzanne's bottom, and her cry was muffled by the other girl's mouth over hers.

The guy continued to pump into her ass, and suzanne grunted and moaned. The girlfriend dropped to her knees and started to eat suzanne's pussy, which amazed me, because several guys had already cum inside her. She was unfazed, though, and licked away while her boyfriend fucked suzanne's ass. He reached around and squeezed her breasts hard as he neared climax, and suzanne was crying out almost nonstop as he emptied himself deep inside her. He nearly tumbled them all over, yanking suzanne's wrist hard in the cuff. She yelped, and he helped steady her again. When he stepped away, I could see his gooey cum gleaming and dripping from between suzanne's red cheeks, before he dropped the skirt back down. Her shirt was completely torn from him grabbing her breasts.

During a short lull, she looked at me. Her eyes were gleaming and she said, "Please Mistress, can we go? I don't like this anymore. My wrist hurts. I'm tired."

I touched her face, and said, "I'm sorry, sweetie. I promised you to everyone who wants you, through the stroke of midnight."

"Ohhhh, Mistress!" she cried out, but didn't complain any more.

Another guy came in while we were talking. All he said was "Suck my dick," and unzipped his jeans.

Despite his poor manners, suzanne dropped to her knees and sucked him. I stayed and stroked her hair as she blew him. He was really drunk and took forever to cum, but finally he grunted and spurted into her mouth. Then he just zipped up and walked away without another word.

A few more people came in and had their way with her, and somewhere along the way the skirt was ripped off, too, and she wore nothing but the knee-highs and maryjanes. Oh, and her collar, of course!

I saw James walk by outside the door, and I called to him. I went out and asked if there was maybe someplace more comfortable, because suzanne was getting tired. He looked at his watch, a huge gaudy gold affair that probably cost a small fortune, and said, "Yeah, she's got over an hour left. We can put her in the bedroom down here."

I uncuffed her and led her down the hall. The bedroom was surprisingly luxurious, with a big four poster bed with a dark green and brown satin bedspread. suzanne lay back on the bed, her red hair fanned out over the covers, and closed her eyes. She looked beautiful there, despite the circumstances. Her creamy skin was a wonderful contrast to the rich bedspread, and her hair complemented the colors wonderfully.

Her respite was short, though. The next guy who came in was another rough one, and he manhandled her into whatever position he wanted. He had been at her a while, and had her up on her hands and knees, fucking her ass, when he suddenly grabbed her hair and jerked her around. He pulled his erection from her ass and shoved it in her mouth. Before either of us had time to stop him, he had fucked her face hard, violently hard, but thankfully it only took a few strokes before he came. When he did he grabbed he head and shoved himself into her, mashing her face hard against his crotch and holding her there, groaning like beast. I moved to push him away, and he let go of her. She fell away, gasping, face red, with streamers of saliva and cum dripping from her mouth.

"That was too rough!" I scolded him, and he hunched sheepishly out of the room. I made sure suzanne was all right, and wiped her face clean.

"I'm sorry, baby," I murmured to her. "Are you sure you're OK?"

"Yes Mistress," she said. And then she shocked me by saying, "I liked it."

I didn't even know how to respond to that, so I kissed her forehead and moved back to the side of the bed.

Next a pretty, black-haired girl came in. She was very short and petite, and asked, "Can I have a turn, too?"

I nodded yes, and she slipped quickly out of her clothes. She asked suzanne, "Will you eat my pussy? I always wanted to try a woman, but I'm afraid to ask my friends."

suzanne told her yes, and patted the bed beside her. She was so tiny and polite, so different from the guy who had been here just before. suzanne pleased her with mouth and fingers, and kissed the girl's entire body. They ended up with the girl straddling suzanne's face, arching and crooning and swaying as she was brought to peaks of ecstasy.

There were only a few more guys that came in. They started to join in while suzanne was still with the young woman, but I stopped them with a motion of my hand. Once again I was amazed that they obeyed me, but they stood quietly and watched as suzanne brought the tiny slip of a girl to a face-drenching orgasm. I noticed one of the guys waiting was Billy, whose girlfriend had confronted us when we arrived.

When the small black-haired girl had dressed and left, I asked Billy if his girlfriend knew he was here. He knew I was teasing him, but he was drunk and answered earnestly, "I'm so sorry. Rozanne can be such a bitch!"

It didn't exactly answer my question, but I suspected Roxanne and Billy were done for.

It was almost midnight, and the remaining guys all took her at once, not waiting turns.

Just after 12:00, James sauntered into the room. The last of the frat boys was finishing up with suzanne. It was Billy. He had he laying on her back at the edge of the bed. Someone else had just finished fucking her and she was still spreadeagled. The bedspread was rumpled and stained. Her head hung off the edge and he was sliding his substantial cock in and out of her mouth. Billy was the last man standing, I thought giddily. I was tired, and I thought suzanne must be exhausted, but I was amazed to see she was fingering her swollen, battered pussy while Billy finished. He pulled out and erupted hot white cream all over suzanne's face and in her hair.

As he was dressing to leave, he said, "You were right, Moms. She's a way better fuck than Roxanne ever was! She never let me cum on her face, either!" It was a crude comment about both women, but I knew in his drunken frat-boy state, he meant well.

After he left, I sat on the bed beside Rozanne, wiping the goo from her face and petting her. James was the only one still in the room with us.

"That was awesome!" he said. We sold more bracelets and beer than ever! The guys will be talking about this forever! Fucking le-gen-dary!"

His excitement was palpable, and I laughed, kidding that I hoped the legends never got back to our little town.

Finally, he said, "So Moms, can I get a little loving before you go? That last BJ was the bomb." suzanne peeked at me, a knowing look dawning on her tired face.

I took care of James' needs and we left. suzanne's schoolgirl outfit, what remained of it, was nowhere to be found, so I walked her out naked, and we drove back to hotel. She slipped into her own clothes in the hotel parking lot, and we went up to our room.

Once there, we took a bath together in the room's jacuzzi, the sweet-smelling bubbles washing away the smell of fraternity-house sweat and cum. I rubbed lotion into every inch of suzanne's skin, massaging her tired muscles, and we crawled into bed naked. We spooned, with me behind her, and I wrapped her tightly in my arms. The feel of her soft skin against mine was soothing and sweet, and it felt like we were melting together.

We were both spent, but I asked her if she was OK.

"Yeah, I'm OK."

I pressed a little bit, asking if she was really ok with what we had done, and she said she was. She said she liked it, but once was enough.

Looking back over her shoulder at me, she said, "From now on, I only want to be yours, OK?"

My mind raced at the thought, wondering for a moment if she meant she wanted to leave her husband and her family for me. I was sure that wasn't the case. I was sure she just meant she wanted me to be her Mistress and not share her any more, but the brief image of she and I together brought a flood of emotion over me, a flash of fantasy. I sighed and squeezed her against me.

"Of course that's OK," I whispered back. "That's what I want, too."

And we slept.

********

EPILOGUE:

The mid-winter doldrums were hard upon us, school was in full swing, and life rushed forward despite the dreary weather and grey mood. suzanne sat across the breakfast table from me, sipping her coffee. The kids had just been bundled out the door, and we each needed to get to work, but we treasured these brief moments of quiet, sharing one another's company.

After our recent wild adventures, we came to our senses and each got tested for STDs. It was a tense time waiting for the results, and I lived in dread of having to tell my husband I had gonorrhea or chlamydia, or god forbid, something worse.

By some miracle, we were both perfectly clean.

Our relationship has evolved without us having to try too hard. suzanne is a natural submissive, and I've surprised myself by discovering I'm completely comfortable being Dominant. Our families are used to us being close friends and spending time together, so there is no friction or suspicion. They don't need to know what new worlds we explore together on our own time. She still wears the collar I bought her. And surprisingly, it feels totally normal to assume our regular housewife roles when needed.

As we rinsed our cups and prepared to face the workday, I reminded suzanne, "Let's get an early start tomorrow. Kim said the newest We-Vibe has an app so I can run it from my phone!" I hugged her and whispered conspiratorially, even though the house was empty, "I hope you're hungry tomorrow. You're gonna be eating me every chance we get!"

She whispered back, her breath hot on my ear, "Yes Mistress! I'm always hungry for you!" A slight pleading came into her tone as she asked, even more quietly, "Am I going to get to cum, too?"

"We'll see, sweetie. We'll see." I squeezed her nipples hard through her top, kissed her deeply, and with an excited whimper, she headed out for work.