Michelle and suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ass-fucking her for quite a while, I made her go down on me until I had my first orgasm of the day.

After availing myself of her beautiful ass and having a delicious orgasm, I asked suzanne if she was hungry for some lunch. It was well after noon, and we had been playing non-stop. She said she was hungry, so I picked out some clothes for her to wear. I chose a crop-top tee shirt, despite the cooling weather, and a pair of white denim short-shorts. I clipped the nipple clamps to her nipples so that the chain hung from below the crop-top, and I had her insert the We-Vibe under her clothes. Once I had tested the vibe, we headed out.

I chose a small restaurant that served breakfast and lunch. I loved using the remote control to vary the vibrations of the We-Vibe as suzanne tried to order. Several times, her eyes seemed to glaze over, and it seemed she was about to orgasm. I told her she needed to tell me if she was going to cum, and she nodded, seemingly unable to speak. The remote allowed me to vary the intensity and pattern of the vibrations, and I worked hard to keep her on edge during the meal. Each time the waitress approached, I ramped up the vibrations. After we ate, suzanne leaned across the table and begged me to let her cum. I reminded her to tell me if she was about to cum, and she nodded agreement again. I set the We-Vibe to full strength and chose a surging vibration pattern. I noticed that suzanne's hand disappeared beneath the tablecloth, and I knew she was helping the vibe along. I watched her face carefully, gauging her reactions, and I was sure she was close to orgasm when she whispered, "Now! I'm gonna cum now!

I shut the vibe off and told her we were leaving. She looked at me as if she might cry or throttle me. I kissed her cheek as I helped her from the booth and whispered "Good girl, suzanne." I left the waitress a good tip and we left.

The experience at lunch showed me that I loved being able to control suzanne's orgasms! This whole thing had started because she wanted to experience what I had experienced with Him, but I found I was turned on by being in the dominant role. On the ride home, she told me she was feeling frustrated, and asked if I would let her cum. I told her I would let her cum, but when she came was up to me.

That exchange led us to the afternoon's experience. I can't say for sure what inspired me, but I decided I wanted to tie suzanne to the bed. I wanted her spread-eagled, vulnerable, and under my control. I found some rope in the garage and secured her in place. I used my fingers on her first. I was finding that I absolutely loved the feeling of my fingers inside her, rubbing her g-spot, feeling the soft spongy walls of her pussy, massaging it in tiny circles. At one point I lay between her legs with my head resting on her thigh, my face inches from her beautiful pussy, with it's little landing strip of dark red hair. I spread her lips and, lightly as a feather, I touched her swollen clit with a single fingertip. I didn't go fast, and I didn't press hard. I just barely stimulated it. I did that for probably half an hour, and her reaction was amazing. She whimpered and cried, she swore she loved me, she begged me to fuck her, she bucked and thrashed as much as her restraints would allow, she promised she would do anything I wanted, and she asked me over and over what I was doing to her. I don't think her question was restricted to what I was doing physically.

After that, I left her alone for a few moments. When I came back she said she had to pee, so I untied her and she headed for the bathroom. I asked her if she planned to masturbate while she was there. With an endearing look of surrender, she said "Yes, Mistress." Her honesty was heart-wrenching. I told her not to, and to come right back after she had peed. She did.

When she came back, I had the Hitachi out, and she looked so hopeful it was hard to tell her the wand was for me. One of the things that still seemed dirty and taboo to me was ass play, and I was a bit embarrassed when I told her I wanted her to lick my ass while she made me cum with the wand. I got on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed, and presented my ass to her. She obediently got on her knees, and I felt her spread my cheeks with her hands. I could feel her hot breath on my anus, and even though I was the one in a position of control, I felt incredibly vulnerable. I gasped when I felt the first tentative lick, and then she became more and more sure in her ministrations. Soon her tongue was probing deeply into my sensitive balloon knot, and her fingers played with my clit. I had almost forgotten about the Hitachi wand when I heard it's familiar buzz, and then I orgasmed almost instantly when suzanne pressed it against my clit and held it there. I bucked and cried out in release, and she dropped the wand in order to spread my cheeks wide and lick me as I came.

Afterwards, I drew her up onto the bed and kissed her. It seemed extremely intimate and communal to kiss her after she had been tonguing my ass. It was as though I was honoring her for pleasuring me. And it was just fucking naughty and hot.

Our day was winding down. I had her lie on the bed, and I brought her to the brink over and over with the wand, my mouth, and my fingers. I reminded her to tell me if she was about to cum, and she did, without fail, despite the fact she knew I would stop what I was doing before she orgasmed. Her obedience and her willingness to forego orgasm to do as I asked touched me. There was something going on between us that I didn't fully understand, but it felt powerful and good.

All during that session, I asked her questions. Of course, a recurring one was "Would you like to cum?" to which she always answered "Yes, Mistress!" But I also asked questions that guided me in what to do for our next sessions. I asked her is she liked being used for other peoples' pleasure. I asked her if she liked the thought of strangers fucking her. I asked her if she thought she was a slut, and if she liked being used by a whole group of guys. I asked if she liked it rough. The answer was always yes. Then I asked her if she was the cheerleader who let the whole football team fuck her, and she said no. I smiled at that and said, "But you wish you were, don't you?" and she admitted she did.

Finally, when I knew our time was short, I asked her if she wanted to cum. It was probably the 50th time I'd asked her that day, and this time I let her.

Not only did I let her, I used the wand on her until she begged me to stop! I knew what it felt like to to be hyper-sensitive after an orgasm - that incredible so-good-it-hurts feeling, like a fire that freezes. I don't even know what made me think of it, but when she told me that was enough and tried to squirm away after her climax, I decided not to stop.

I held the buzzing head of the wand hard against her clit, and she pleaded, "Ooohhhh, please stop, Mistress!! It's too much!!" She squirmed and writhed and tried to push the vibrator away, squeezing her legs together while I struggled to keep it pressed against her tender pussy.

I took her wrist in my left hand and scolded her, "suzanne! Hold still! Do I need to tie you back up??"

My sharp tone cut through, and she stopped resisting so hard, but she was still squirming and her legs were clamped together. I told her to spread her legs for me, and she did, though she cried out at the renewed pressure of the Hitachi against her clit. I rubbed her tummy as I vibed her, and I could feel the muscles trembling and rippling. Her mouth hung open and the veins in her neck were pulsing visibly. It was delicious.

"Be a good slut and spread your legs a little wider for me," I cooed, and began playing with her nipples.

"But it hurts, Mistress!" she panted in broken gasps. At the same time her words were protesting, she obeyed me. She put the soles of her feet together and spread her knees wide, opening her hips and thrusting her pelvis up to meet the vibe.

"I know sweetie, but you wanted to cum, and I'm going to make you cum until I decide you've had enough."

And I did. Through an exquisite agony of ecstasy, I made her cum two more times, and the wet spot on my bed told me they weren't just fakes to get me to stop. She screamed and cried out eat time, her body contracted and writhed like she was being electrocuted, and her juices gushed like spilt wine. I never again had to restrain her or remind her open herself for me, despite moans and cries and streaming tears. Her total submission had me soaked and by the time I was finished with her.

After I put the wand aside, I held her naked, trembling body against mine until it was time to get dressed. As we stood and stretched, suzanne kissed my cheek, and in the most heart-wrenching voice thanked me for letting her orgasm.

And that was our second lesson.

The third one didn't fit the regular schedule. It was a much shorter session, and it happened at night. I was finally able to make good on the arrangements I'd made through Kim. We told our husbands we were going to a movie and wouldn't be home until fairly late. I brought along the see-through dress He had given me, along with the string underthings, and we headed for the city.

Of course, as soon as we got out of our neighborhood, I made suzanne get out of the car and undress. I still liked her riding naked.

I was really nervous about this lesson, and I think suzanne picked up on my tension. She kept asking me where we were going and what we were doing, but I only told her she would find out. The truth was, I was trying to make suzanne's fantasies come true, but I still had serious misgivings about it.

I followed the directions I had memorized from the map, and as I had feared, found myself in a seedy, run-down looking part of town. Hookers stood on the street corners and neon signs advertised tittie bars. I parked under a street light, and even let suzanne dress in the car. I clipped on her leash and led her quickly to the number I'd memorized. This wasn't anything like the fancy club He had taken us to. This was an adult video store in a questionable part of town, and I wasn't sure it was smart for two women to be here alone! I was dressed in what I thought of as my power suit, but suzanne was definitely dressed to draw attention. I was thankful for the mace in my purse, but I was still frightened.

We went into the store, and I felt a little bit better. The place was clean and well-lit, despite the neighborhood. The guy at the counter looked surprisingly clean-cut, and when I told him that Kim had helped me make arrangements he seemed to know who we were. He nodded at suzanne and said, "The guys have been hearing there was some ginger hottie supposed to show. Most of the time these ladies flake out! The guys'll love this! You should have a good crowd, once word gets out."

suzanne looked at me in alarm. It's one thing to fantasize and to be paraded around dressed provocatively, but it was clear more was going on here!

I had no idea how these things worked, so I just kind of stood there stupidly, and the guy seemed to remember it was our first time, so he handed me a key and gave me the rundown. A passcode got us into the back, and the key got us into booth #3. He gave me change so I would have plenty of small bills to feed the video machine, and explained that as long as we kept a video playing, the light above the door would stay on and people would know the booth was occupied. Anyone who paid to go back there could visit the booth. The last thing he said was, "Just put your fingers through the hole when we you're ready.

As we walked toward the back of the store, suzanne asked, "What did he mean? Am I putting on a show? Is it a peep show?"

"You'll see, sweetie. You're the entertainment, yes..."

Honestly, I couldn't explain any more than that because I'd never been in a place like this before, myself. The passcode opened the door to a wide, darkened hallway. There were a number of men milling around and they looked up when we came in. The only light was from a dim red bulb, and it was hard to see what they looked like. I found the booth number I was looking for. The key unlocked the door, and we went in, locking the door behind us.

The booth was just big enough for both of us, and there was a video monitor mounted in the wall. About waist height, there was a hole cut in the wall, about 8 inches tall and 4 inches wide.

"Oh my god, Michelle! A gloryhole!"

I nodded yes, and slipped a bill into the video monitor. A cheap porn clip started playing. I heard a door nearby open and close, and I assumed one of the guys from the hallway had stepped into the room next to us.

suzanne suddenly looked frightened and unsure. She looked as though she wanted to run, and I felt a wave of empathy, having been in her shoes. Well, not exactly, but close.

She looked at me and asked, "Do I have to? I mean, is it safe? Do we know who these guys are?"

I answered honestly. "I don't know, suzanne. I've never been in a place like this. I think just anyone can come in, as long as they pay. You don't have to if you don't want to."

Her concerns mirrored my own, and I suddenly regretted arranging this.

She looked at me, big green eyes glistening, and said, "Well, I guess I dreamed of being a slut." She bit her lip, which was trembling. I told again she didn't have to.

"But, I want to," she said. Then she knelt at the hole and stuck her fingers through.

A cock slid through the hole and suzanne timidly took it in her hand, looking back over her shoulder at me. She stroked it a few times, gave a tentative lick, and then started sucking.

And that was the first of many. I wish I had thought to keep count, but they just kept coming into the little room, one after the other. I expected each to be the last, but the supply didn't seem to dry up. Most were just average-sized cocks, some were on the small side, and a couple were huge. There were different races. When the first big black cock poked through the hole, suzanne looked at me and exclaimed "Oh! My! God!" under her breath. She'd never before seen a black penis in person.

After the first couple guys, I suppose suzanne lost her fear of the unknown, because she sucked eagerly and hungrily. It was weird - it was clinical and strange to see only their penises, but it was also exciting to think that we would never know who these guys were. Like, not just their names, but not even what they looked like. They could be people we knew, and we'd never find out. It was at once awful and tremendously thrilling.

I sat and held the leash and fed the video machine. After we'd been there probably two hours, suzanne stopped me when I stood to insert another bill.

"Please, no more," she said quietly. "I think I'm done. And I have to pee." I didn't push her.

We left the booth and headed back out into the store. It seemed blindingly bright after the dim light in back. Every patron in the place looked at us as we came out, me in my suit and suzanne in her revealing dress and collar. I looked around, and wondered which of these guys suzanne had just sucked off. Maybe all of them. Even if they hadn't been back there, they surely knew what went on. I was proud of suzanne, because she smiled and held her head high as we went to the front and gave back the key. The clerk pointed us to the bathroom, and then we were on our way.

On the ride back, the mood was strange. She thanked me for taking her to the gloryhole, but she seemed a little subdued. I handed her the diary from my purse, and she turned on the little light so she could write as I drove. We didn't talk a lot, but I asked her if she was all right. She said she thought so, but that I had finally succeeded. Puzzled, I asked what she meant, and she said that was something she never would have done on her own. She finally felt like a real slut.

I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not, so I asked.

She looked up from the writing, and said that it had excited her a lot, and she enjoyed it, but now she was scared and freaked out. She said it felt really different doing these things in real life, as opposed to fantasizing. I knew exactly what she meant, and assured her that whatever happened, we were in it together. She had been there for me, and though I was now her Mistress, I would be there for her.

In fact, it suddenly dawned on me that BECAUSE I was her Mistress, I would be there for her. No matter what.

It was late when we got back and all the lights were out in both of our houses. I didn't want to risk going in together and waking either of our families, but I wanted to reward suzanne for facing her fears and being so brave. I eased her back onto the warm hood of the car, pushed up the skimpy dress, and I ate her there in the dark driveway. There was no teasing or asking her if she wanted to cum this time. I just wanted to please her. Her moans and whimpers were quiet and tender, and she shook all over as she climaxed. Then she changed back into her own clothes, and padded back across the lawn to her house. In the darkness, I saw her turn and wave before she went inside.

We had one more session planned, and I was wavering about what to do for it. I had an idea that I wasn't sure I could pull off, and I wasn't even sure if it was a good idea, after the night at the gloryhole. Even though we had agreed not to talk about our sessions during our daily, normal life, I felt like I needed to get suzanne's feedback.

One morning before work, we were having coffee, as we often did. I mentioned that we hadn't set a day for the final lesson, and said that I was having trouble deciding what to do. She said she was sure whatever I came up with would be fine. I teased her a bit and asked if she wasn't the least bit curious. She admitted she was, but tried to put it out of her mind. Without giving too much away, I asked if she would rather go out with a big bang or spend the day alone with me.

She answered more quickly than I expected, "Oh, I want a big bang!"

I must have looked a little hurt, because she patted my hand and said, "No offense, sweetie! It's just - this craziness, it can't go on forever, can it? It's like a once in a lifetime thing. You can't take risks like that all the time and live a normal life, you know?"

I nodded. I knew exactly what she meant. Still, I was surprised at how disappointed I was that she chose an adventure over a day with me. I suppose I secretly wanted to be her adventure.

Once again, it seemed suzanne could read my thoughts, because she continued, "The wild stuff with other people, that stuff has to end, you know? But I hope not everything has to end. We've been friends forever, and... and I like serving you." She looked down at her hand on mine before continuing, "I'd really like you keep being my Mistress, at least occasionally. You know, like a friend with benefits?"

My heart raced at the thought! We could explore at leisure the relationship that we had been nurturing. Only the "testing our slut limits" was ending. That thought made me smile.

"Good," I said, "I like that idea. It helps me decide what to do about our next session."

"Oooo, what do you have planned for me next, Mistress?" suzanne cooed, fanning herself like a Southern lass about to faint from the heat.

"You'll find out soon, my dear. If I can make the arrangements I hope to, you'll need to take your vitamins!"

She laughed excitedly. "I had plenty of vitamin C the other night!" She giggled. "I don't think I've swallowed that much cum in my whole life!"

I couldn't help but tease her a little. "I don't believe that for one minute, you little cum slut!" I scolded. She looked stricken until she realized I was playing. I laughed at her and conceded, "OK, so maybe you've never swallowed that much in one night."