Michelle Malkin: Lady of the Lake

Story Info
Michelle Malkin makes it with a man at the lake.
860 words
3.79
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone to the lake for some time away. It was a beautiful lake, clear and bright, and the accommodations were more than adequate. It was a great place to get away and have some quiet time, maybe write a little bit. The quiet was good for my writing.

Needing a break from writing, I decided to take a walk down by the lakeside. It was a lovely day, not too warm or too chilly. A nice walk would help clear my head.

I was enjoying the scenery when I saw her. She was a dark-haired Asian woman, short, with a nice figure and quite ample boobs, dressed nicely in a blouse and jeans. We smiled at each other.

"Excuse me," I said. "You look familiar." She smiled. I recognized that smile. It was Michelle Malkin, the famous commentator.

"Are you here with the family?" I asked.

"No," Michelle said. "I decided to get away and work on my new book. This is a good place to write."

"I know," I said. "I'm here to write myself." Michelle smiled that sexy smile again. I was captivated.

"Perhaps something else will help me get my mind off writing for a few minutes," Michelle said. "Where's your cabin?" I pointed to it. With a smile, Michelle asked if I would show it to her. Of course, I was happy to do so.

"Sure," I said. "It's over this way." We walked along, talking about our writing projects.

After a short walk, we arrived at my cabin. As we entered, Michelle kissed me, a long, hot kiss.

"Nice," she said.

"You haven't even seen it yet."

We sat down on the couch. For a few moments, we just stared at each other. Michelle stared at me as she smoothed her blouse. She licked her lips and twirled her pretty black hair.

Now I leaned over and kissed Michelle. She opened wide and ran her tongue inside my mouth. I put my hand on her knee. She untucked my shirt.

I grabbed Michelle in my arms and pulled her towards me, unhooking her bra. She smiled. She unbuttoned a couple of buttons and pulled her bra up and off. It was bright red, semi-sheer, and lacy. I kissed Michelle's ample cleavage. She sighed.

Michelle bit her lip. She placed her hand on the inside of my thigh. I eagerly unbuttoned her blouse. Michelle unzipped my pants as I began to suck on her lovely nipples.

"Ooooh," she cooed. I began to play with her tits. We kissed as she undid my belt. I slipped off her blouse and she removed my pants.

I lay on top of Michelle. We kissed. I blew in her ear and kissed her supple boobs. She wriggled underneath me. She began to unbutton my shirt.

We sat up. I unzipped Michelle's jeans. They slid right down her lovely legs. She wore nothing but scarlet panties with just a little frill, sheer enough that I could almost see her pussy through them. She unbuttoned my shirt, kissing my chest.

Wearing nothing but underpants, I came around behind Michelle, kissing her back as I fondled her tits from behind.

Michelle arose and walked into the bedroom. I followed. I found her sitting naked on the bed, her red panties lying on the floor. I smiled. I took off my shorts.

"You're nice and hard," said Michelle, with a big smile on her face. "The way I like it."

I sat down next to her on the bed. Again we kissed. I slipped my finger inside her pussy. She took my cock in hand and yanked it energetically. I continued to get harder.

"Enough play," Michelle said. With that, she rolled on top of me. She was good and loose; my stiff rod had no trouble sliding into her. I pumped in and out, in and out, while Michelle threw her head back, her black hair flying wildly. I fondled her boobs with my hands, making sure to work the nipples.

"Oh, so nice," Michelle said, as I continued to plunge deeper and deeper into her. She smiled, a big, wide, pretty smile. We kissed.

"OOOHH!" Michelle screamed. "Keep going! Keep going!" My rod kept plunging deep inside her female area. She closed her eyes. "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Michelle was shaking all over. Her legs and her entire olive body began to shake. Once more I kissed her. She was short of breath. I kept pumping.

"A little more," she said, breathlessly. She was shivering. Her body shook.

"OK," she sighed. With that, she fully let go. She shook and shivered and smiled happily as I popped, sending a major stream of fluids deep into her pussy. Then I went limp.

Michelle rolled onto the bed. "Wow!' she exclaimed. "Whew!" With a gentle kiss, she nestled up closely beside me. "I'll be her working on the book for about a week," she said.

"So will I," I replied.

Michelle smiled. "Good," she said. "Let me know when you need a break. Maybe we'll connect again." I held her gently.

It was shaping up as a great week at the lake.