On the Wrong Side of a Strange Town

Story Info
Dawn makes some new friends in a seedy neighborhood.
3.4k words
4.42
34.7k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents tell me that to celebrate my high school graduation, they're going to take me on a family vacation with them. Couldn't they have just bought me a car or something? Oh well, we're getting ready to go to San Francisco. I kiss my boyfriend goodbye and we're on the road.

What drudgery, being in the car with them for so long. My mind wanders to yesterday when I let my boyfriend feel me up at the party. He's cute, so I let him kiss me and touch my boobs. I've never let any boys go any farther than that.

Finally, we're in California headed to Oakland where our bargain motel is. My dad is such a cheap ass, picking this shithole motel in the middle of the shittiest part of Oakland. Mom and Dad waste no time unpacking their car and getting comfortable in the room. Dad says to me, "Dawn, there's a grocery store down the block. Here's some cash, can you pick us up some soda and some snacks?"

"I guess so," I mumbled. There's not much else for me to do here. I'm still wearing my travel clothes, a tank top with no bra and a tight pair of shorts that barely cover up my fat ass. My big boobs are straining the fabric of this top and you can clearly see the outline of my oversized nipples. My parents don't usually let me dress like this, but they didn't seem to care when we were on the road. I guess I don't need to worry about running into anyone that I know out here.

I start walking down the block and I pass some basketball courts filled up with black boys playing basketball. Right as I'm walking past them, the ball bounces my direction. Everyone in the whole court stops and stares at me.

I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable with all these black boys staring at me. I never knew any black people back home. I'm suddenly feeling very afraid, so I just keep walking and looking straight ahead.

"Slow down there, sweetie!" a very tall boy called out. "Where are you going in such a hurry?"

"Uh, I'm just going to the store," I replied and kept walking. He hurried up to catch up with me with all his buddies right behind him. Now, I'm starting to panic.

"I've never seen you here before. My name's Marcus." He had a big toothy smile, so I was relieved that he wasn't angry. He and his buddies weren't wearing shirts. He had well defined muscles and was covered in sweat. He looked sexy with his big muscles glistening in the sun.

"I'm Dawn. Nice to meet you. Well, I don't want to interrupt your game," I said as I kept walking, hoping to get away from them.

"Don't worry about it," he said. "We were just about to take a break. Why don't you join us for some refreshments?" I was actually hungry and thirsty, but more than anything, I was afraid to piss him off, so I said "OK."

I followed him and the rest of his friends down an alley and then we cut through a yard and went in a back door of an old house. We all went down some stairs to a dark living room that had couches and a TV on playing Hip Hop videos.

"Have a seat," he said, and handed me the TV remote. I just left the Hip Hop channel on and started watching it as he left the room. His friends all sat down on the couches all around me and opened beers.

Marcus returned with a tall glass of some red drink with ice and handed it to me

"Here you go," he said as he sat down next to me.

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"My secret recipe, let me know how you like it," he said.

I took a sip and just about gagged it was so strong. "It's, its good," I lied.

"I'm glad you like it," he said as he started drinking his beer. I didn't want to seem rude, so I continued to sip my drink. I guess it's not so bad, just way too strong.

I noticed somebody lighting up a joint and passing it around. "Do you like weed?" Marcus asked me. "I've never tried it" I said as he handed me the joint. I didn't want to offend him, so I took a small hit of it. It tasted yummy, so I took big, long hit of it. I tried to see how long I could hold it in and then I started coughing. He laughed, showing his big white teeth. How embarrassing! I passed it back to him and started to space out on the Hip Hop music. That weed must have been strong. I tapped my foot to the beat and kept sipping my drink.

I was beginning to feel a bit more relaxed now. Marcus motioned to one of his friends and said "Dawn, I'd like you to meet my boy, Trevor. Trevor took my hand, kissed it, and said "The pleasure is all mine." He gave me a mischievous smile and then sat down at my right. After a while, they started to lean in really close to me which made me feel a little nervous. I drank some more of my drink so that I would seem appreciative.

"You like that, huh? You know, I've never seen you around here before. You are very attractive." As he said that, he placed his hand on my knee. I was so relaxed that I didn't even move. Then he moved it up my leg a bit and I jumped a little. He moved back and said "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just not used to being around pretty little white girls such as yourself. I forget my manners."

"Oh, it's quite alright. I'm not used to being around such handsome men," I replied. I can't believe I just said that, but I wasn't lying. I picked up my drink and finished it to which he stood up and said "Here, let me take that," and he got up and left.

Trevor, sitting on my right, then took his hand and put it on my right knee. I just sat there. I was so relaxed I didn't want to move. This seemed to embolden him, and he slowly moved it up the inside of my leg. I didn't stop him. He then had his hand all the way up to my crotch and started to play with my pussy through the leg of my shorts. I let him continue because it was making me hot. I couldn't help that my pussy started to get wet from Trevor's hand rubbing me like that.

Marcus returned and noticed what was going on. "Here's a refill for you," as he offered me the drink. I didn't particularly want any more, but I accepted it anyway, and thanked him as I guzzled about half of it. It actually tasted ok, but it must have been made way too strong because the taste of alcohol dominated the fruity flavor.

Marcus casually reached over and started playing with my breast. My nipples immediately got hard, and I just sat there and let him play with it. Why not? What's the worst that could happen?

He then leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. I didn't want him to get his sweat all over me, so I leaned away from him and turned my face towards him and kissed him back right on the lips. I had never kissed a black boy before, but I was feeling pretty good, and it was exciting. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it.

While I was kissing Marcus, Trevor pulled my right boob out of my top and started sucking on it while continuing to play with my pussy with his hand. I probably wouldn't have let him do that, especially in front of all those other boys, but I felt like my ass was permanently glued to the couch and it felt pretty good to have him sucking on my nipple and touching my little wet vagina like that.

Now, Marcus pulls out my other boob and I now have each boob in somebody's mouth at the same time. They sucked and sucked for a while, while I squirmed around in pleasure. Of course, all of this hadn't escaped the attention of all the other boys. They all kind of gravitated over to where we were sitting.

Marcus stopped sucking and said "Hey, let me help you up." I was surprised, because I didn't have any reason to stand up. Then they each took one of my hands and helped me stand up. I didn't really know why I was standing, because I was a bit unsteady on my feet after those drinks. They held onto me so that I wouldn't fall.

Then a couple other boys came up around and behind me and unfastened my cute little belt. "Hey! what are you doing!" I protested as they started to undo my shorts while Marcus and Trevor were holding onto my hands. "Hey! Stop, I didn't say you could do that!" I unconvincingly protested as they were removing my shorts and then my panties. I'm standing there with no pants on and my shirt just barely dangling on in front of the entire group of boys.

Marcus and Trevor are now helping me sit back down on the couch and removing my blouse. Now I'm completely naked sitting on the couch with a boy on each side of me grabbing for my breasts and maybe about ten boys just standing in front of me watching with their mouths wide open like they had never seen a naked girl before.

Marcus let my breast out of his mouth, got up and motioned for one of his friends to sit on my left where he had been. This guy did not introduce himself or anything. He just put my boob in his mouth and sucked on it.

I felt like I couldn't even move. I was so dazed by the weed and the booze all I could do was just sit there naked in front of everyone getting my boobs sucked on. Luckily, it was kind of warm down there. There obviously wasn't any air conditioning on.

Marcus got down in front of me and knelt on the floor. He spread my legs and lowered his face to my crotch. He started licking my pussy up and down. Then he licked my clit and I jumped. "Ooh!" I I exclaimed. I've never had this done to me before. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I felt like I had died and went to heaven.

This was happening at the same time both of my boobs were being sucked on. I started babbling incoherently while a whole crowd of smiling, black boys were standing in front of me watching the whole thing with their eyes wide open and huge grins on their faces.

Marcus then got up from his knees and pulled down his shorts. OMG! Now I haven't really seen a penis up close like this before now, but I had never imagined that they could be so big. It was huge! It was dark black and had foreskin going all the way up to the tip. It was long and fat. On the very tip there was a little bit of fluid oozing out. It was standing up at attention.

He brought it over to my pussy and started rubbing the big head on me. It felt so good. Then he positioned it to my hole and started to push it in. I was too paralyzed to move. He pushed in a little bit, and it hurt. I had never had a penis inside me before and this thing was enormous.

"Ow! Stop! I don't think you're going to be able to get that in there. Your penis is just too big. Besides, you don't even have a condom on, and I'm not on birth control."

"Oh, my bad, hold on a minute," he said. He stepped away and left the room. Trevor knelt down and started to lick my pussy and I got lost in the sensations. Before I knew it, Marcus returned with a condom on, pushed Trevor aside, and got between my legs.

He started pushing it in again. I felt some pain, but I was so incapacitated, I just let him do it. This was the first penis I'd ever had put inside me, and it was a really big one. It was just slowly forcing itself inside me. My pussy gradually opened up to let him in. Luckily, I was very wet.

After a minute or so, he actually got it all the way inside me. He started grinding it slowly in and out. He kept it slow, and it actually started to feel good. My pussy started to relax a bit and I shifted my position to accommodate the enormous penis. I felt my pussy get stretched as he slowly fucked me.

Another boy came over to my left and stuck his dick in my face while Marcus kept fucking me. I examined the rock hard, black penis. It also had foreskin covering up most of the head and it had big veins going along the underside of it. I teased it a little bit with my tongue and then wrapped my lips around it. It tasted salty. I didn't really know what I was doing, but he didn't seem to mind. I took my time sucking on this beautiful big penis while Marcus was taking my virginity.

Then, Marcus mumbled something I couldn't understand and pulled out of me. I was disappointed that he had taken it out and I couldn't see what he was doing, but then he put his penis back inside me. It felt different. It felt better. Then I realized that he had removed the condom and what he had said was "This thing is just too tight." He started fucking me deep and forceful. It was magnificent, it felt so good.

He gradually started to pick up his pace. He started to fuck me fast and hard. The pleasure and pain were so intense, my crying out was muted by the big cock in my mouth.

The penis in my mouth started spasming and filling up my mouth with come. It tasted really good, so I totally milked it, but some of it spilled out the side of my mouth. I swallowed almost the whole load of come and kept on sucking on it while he started to get weak in the knees.

The rest of the boys started taking their clothes off. I noticed that they all had huge erections. Instead of bringing them over for me to suck on, they all just stood there and waited their turn. I guess they all wanted to fuck instead of getting sucked on. Oh boy! I'm in for it now.

Marcus was now fucking me fast and hard. He started to tense up and uttered "Dawn, today's your lucky day. I'm going to give you a black baby." He didn't give me any chance to protest as he suddenly let out a loud grunt. I thought he was having a seizure or something the way his body writhed around with his cock hammering into me super-fast. Then his body froze. I could feel his penis spasming inside of me and then it felt all hot and gooey inside me. He thrust it in me a few more times and then pulled it out. I noticed a stream of come dangling from his penis as he removed it and got up off of me.

Right as soon as he got up, Trevor came over to take his place. This boy had a big one too, but he took no time getting it inside me. He fucked me fast and hard. I must have been crying out because I could hear my voice screaming and moaning. Trevor felt different in me. He was thicker and he had a different rhythm to his thrusts. I was coming continuously.

The boys all around were cheering and high fiving each other with their dicks bouncing around. In no time, Trevor's penis was spasming and I felt some more hot goo deep inside me.

After that, I couldn't really keep track of which boy was fucking me. They all were black, so I couldn't really tell them apart. I think that if I get pregnant from this, I'm going to have a hard time figuring out who the father is.

My pussy didn't seem to mind though. I was having multiple orgasms. Each boy would fuck me vigorously for about fifteen to twenty seconds before filling me with his come. It felt so good having them all fuck me one by one. I felt like I was now part of their exclusive club.

As soon as one boy came inside me, another came to take his place. I think eventually all of them got a turn and then they started coming back for seconds, maybe thirds. I don't know. Like I said, I couldn't really tell them all apart and I lost count. Even when they were taking their seconds or thirds, they still lasted less than a minute before coming in me again.

I think I fucked them all at least twice within about half an hour. I loved it. It was so incredible to have one boy after another fuck me. Now there was a huge amount of come squirting out of me with every thrust. I was definitely losing my virginity in style!

As soon as the last one finished inside me, I just lay there in a daze. After. a while, I got up to look for my clothes. I found them nearby and got dressed. I was a mess. Semen was oozing out of me. There were hickeys on my breasts and my hair was all messed up. I could hardly walk. I thanked Marcus, said goodbye to everyone and made for the door. Everyone yelled out "Goodbye, Dawn!" to me as I left.

When I stepped outside, the daylight was blinding. I was drunk. I limped to the grocery store and bought some groceries. I stopped at the pharmacy and grabbed a plan B. I tried to ignore all the stares I was receiving from other customers. As I'm walking around, come is oozing out of me and running down my legs.

I headed back to the hotel and found our room. Mom and dad were watching TV. "What took so long, we were afraid you had gotten lost, and we were about to go looking for you."

"Oh, no, I just took a nice long walk to get a look around. This is actually a very nice neighborhood. I may have made some new friends."

"That's so nice, Dawn!" my mother said. "You'll have to introduce them to us."

"Maybe," I lied. I don't see that ever happening. "I think I'm going to take a shower. I kind of need one after all of that driving." I chuckled to myself. If they only knew.

I headed straight to the bathroom, took my plan B, and had a wonderful, hot shower. I got into some new clothes, laid down on my bed and thought about what had just happened. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

I didn't wake up until the next day. My pussy was a bit sore from yesterday, so I just hung around with my parents that day and took it easy.

The day after that, my pussy seemed to have recovered. I was feeling ready for some new excitement, so I put on a sexy top and some tight shorts and said "I'll be out for a little while. I need to get some fresh air."

"Not dressed like that you're not!" my dad shouted as I hurriedly left.

I walked back over to the basketball courts. There were even more black boys there today than last time, maybe twice as many, and they saw me coming. I was soon surrounded by at least a dozen of them. I wonder what they want.