The Return of Janice Pt. 01

Story Info
"Janice," the white-haired sex goddess (and friends) return.
12.3k words
4.56
12.7k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janice," the white-haired sex goddess from Fantasies Fulfilled features prominently in these stories, as in my life.

When I published the "Tinsletown" stories featuring the irrepressible Carmella, I got some negative feedback from those who felt I was leaving Janice and her friends behind. But it was always my plan to have our hero go off on an adventure, exploring his "mid-life-crises" sexuality. This journey would eventually lead him back to the beautiful Janice. Evidently, some of you love Jan as much as I do.

If you feel you need a little background, read "A Visit to Tinseltown Pt 10 Addendum."

Make-Up Sex

It is said, usually by women, that men are not good at expressing their feelings. In my case, it would seem this is true.

When I called Janice, my intention was to tell her that time spent with another woman had solidified my feelings for Jan, herself. Unfortunately, I told the story in chronological order, beginning with the fun I had fucking this 33-year-old beauty for a solid week. This did not go over well.

Janice hung up on me.

On the forceful, but helpful, advice from Jan's daughter, I waited a day before calling back.

"Jan, may I try this again? I'm afraid I messed up the last time."

Her response was blunt, but not unreasonable. "Not on the phone. You want to do this, Lover, you get your ass to Dallas and look me in the face. I've got the big party coming up, so I can't leave town. You either come here, or it waits three weeks."

Janice and Daniel threw a giant party every year to raise money for a local charity. It is quite the honor to be invited. Because Daniel's job doesn't rely on ass-kissing or client schmoozing, the invitation list is friends instead of colleagues. But their list of friends includes senators, a former governor, three famous actors (all Texas natives), a Cowboys quarterback, a Cowboys cheerleader, the personal secretaries of the CEOs from three of the largest petroleum companies (but not the CEOs themselves), plus their housekeeper, their gardener, the woman who delivers their groceries, and me. I'm on the list because I was married to Janice's best friend. "You're Texan by osmosis."

In any case, the party offered the perfect excuse to be in Dallas for a few days. With luck, I'd be able to pry Janice from the countless details of organization long enough to make her understand how I feel.

I dug out the invitation and made a reservation at the hotel where the party was to be held.

Two days later found me at Dallas airport, waiting with a suitcase and garment bag. I was happy to see Roxanne pull up. She popped the trunk from the inside and I loaded my bags. When I climbed in the passenger seat, I noticed her shirt was unbuttoned a bit lower than might be proper. Her ample cleavage seemed to smile at me as she leaned over to give me a nice tongue kiss.

As we pulled from the curb, she got right to the point. "You're going to do this, huh?"

"The party? Yeah, sure."

"Not only the party. You and Janice finally comparing notes after all this time?"

"She told you?"

Roxanne shook her head. "Jordan. I think she's making book on if you come out alive."

"That's encouraging."

"Hey, my money's on you, stud."

"Any advice?"

She tapped her fingernail on her teeth as she thought about it. "Janice genuinely loves you, so you've got that in your favor. And you're a great fuck, which has been missing in her life recently. I say, just be honest. Lead with your strengths. The honesty, the love, then the sex."

I nodded. "Jordan said the same thing."

"Smart girl."

We soon pulled in front of the hotel. Roxanne got out when I did, walking back to meet me at the trunk. As I lifted my bags, she gave me a big smile. "Titty-fuck for luck?"

I had to chuckle, knowing she was serious. "Maybe later."

We kissed again and I walked inside as she drove off.

After checking in, I found Janice in the main ballroom, surrounded by boxes of uninflated balloons, bags of glitter, and a stack of poster board. Several hand-made posters were already on the walls. She was wrestling a rope through the sleeve of a large canvas banner.

When she saw me, Jan gave me a small smile, pumping the front of her t-shirt to cool off. There were already large sweat stains under her arms and boobs. The sway of her tits made it obvious she was not wearing a bra. Her short pants were loose with sweat darkening the crotch.

I started to get hard.

I got a perfunctory hug before I gestured to the pile of decorations. "Are you doing this alone?"

She nodded and shrugged. "For today. Tomorrow the volunteers start coming, then the team of laborers one day before. This year's theme is 'Prom Night' so it's not as bad as the year your wife had to translate everything into Russian." Jan sighed, remembering. "She used to take care of all this, you know, but with her gone, I don't have the extra time or her lists of contacts or even someone to hold the fucking ladder."

"I can hold the ladder, Jan."

"Yes, you could," she wiped the sweat from her face with her forearm. "But that's not why you're here."

I gazed into her blue eyes, set off by the pink blush of hard work on her cheeks. There seemed to be no way to say it except straight out.

"Janice, I love you." I quickly held up a hand to delay the debate. "I'm going to finish. When you visited L.A., it opened my eyes to how special you are to me. The sex was incredible and I began to feel whole again for the first time since my wife died."

"Oh, Lover, why didn't you tell me this the other day?"

She pulled me into a deep hug. I felt my dick extend down my pantleg as her tits pressed against me, only our two thin shirts separating us. I inhaled the scent of sweat from her neck. "It seemed like you'd made up your mind. You hung up on me, remember?"

"You called to tell me you were fucking someone else, for Christ's sake."

"Jan, after the fun you and I had, and then when the Dallas School Girls took me under their respective wings, so to speak, I didn't know what to do. As much as my wife and I enjoyed sex together, I am over sixty. I figured I was pretty much done with that side of life."

She snorted.

"But when Carmella showed an interest, I began to feel young again. I guess it's what they call the mid-life crises, but instead of a sports car, I was having wild sex with a 30-year-old! I'm afraid I went a little crazy.

I lost sight of the first person who showed me I could be sexual again, the most beautiful, classy, and sexy woman I've known. I realized I love you, Jan."

She wiped the tears that were filling her eyes as she hugged me. Then she stood back a bit, looking me in the eyes.

"And the other woman?"

"I told her this same thing; that it was you I've loved all long. She reminded me that you're married and I was chasing a dream. She was pretty pissed off."

"I bet, poor girl."

"But you know she's a swinger like Meryl and Mitch. She said we should call if we ever want her to join us."

Jan gave me a quick kiss. "Not today, Lover." She pulled me into another tit-crushing hug. This time she noticed the bulge in my pants.

"Oh, Lover, what have I done to you?" I shrugged, gesturing to her chest and my crotch. "I didn't mean this," she caressed my jeans. "This, we can take of. I meant ... I was so selfish in trying to win you over, I lost track of how impossible that would be: that it would never work, even if we got ... to where we are now. You love me. I love you. I want to fuck you. I'm devoted to my husband. I don't think he'll want to fuck you."

"So, what now?"

"Is the offer to hold the ladder still open?"

"Ready and willing." I took up a position on the side of the A-frame.

Picking up the loose rope at one end of the banner, Jan climbed the ladder as I steadied it from the side. I noticed her t-shirt hung open at the bottom showing off the round underside of her boobs. As she climbed past me, I caught the strong musk of her sweaty crotch.

"You have been working hard."

She lifted one leg off the ladder, looping it around my shoulders to pull my face between her legs. "You like it, Lover?" Her smell was overpowering. I grabbed her ass with both hands, nuzzling my nose under the leg openings. She pulled me back by the hair. "Easy, boy. Hands on the ladder." She climbed up two more rungs. "At least until we're done."

Once she was at the height she wanted, Jan propped one leg higher than the others, opening herself to my view from below, as she had with her shirt. And, like with her shirt, there was no underwear. Her pussy lips peeked from under her pure white pubes. I could just make out tiny drops of moisture on the edges.

Without looking down, Jan said, "If I wiggle my hips, do you think you can catch my sweat on your tongue?"

We both chuckled.

She finished tying the rope, then started climbing back down. I leaned forward, licking her thigh as it passed and sliding my fingers up her pant leg; finding their way into her pussy. "I'll catch your sweat from here."

Jan sighed as she lowered herself onto my fingers, then back up

"God, I've missed this."

I brought my thumb into play, teasing her clit. She moaned, pressing her mound into my hand.

"Oh, Lover, wait. Let me go down."

"I thought that was my line."

"Har har har," as she stepped onto the floor, then scanned the large empty room. "Not here. But I think..." Janice took my hand and started toward the front corner of the hall. She pulled open a solid looking door. "Yes, I thought so."

She led me into a utility closet. Circuit boxes lined one wall. The other was taken up by shelves of cleaners and solvents. A giant floor polisher took up one end of the space.

I looked around skeptically. "You do know I have a room upstairs with a large, comfortable bed, right?"

She stood on her toes to kiss me. Her hands were frantic on my belt. "No time, Lover." She yanked my pants down, then pulled her shirt over her head. Her alabaster breasts fell loose, bouncing playfully. "Too much work to do for the party." She peeled her shorts off, revealing my favorite thatch of thick white pubic hair. Again, I was captured by the fragrance of her sweat and pussy. "And I really want to fuck you. Now!"

Janice dropped to her knees, pulling my dick into her mouth. Her fingers teased my balls as her tongue traced my entire shaft. I was getting hard really fast. She leaned back for a moment, stroking my dick appraisingly.

"That'll do."

She quickly stood up, still holding my shaft. With her other hand, she pulled my face down to hers. We kissed. I wanted to suck her pussy; to fill my soul with the scent of her love and her sweat. Instead, she wrapped one leg around my hips. "Fuck me, Lover."

I bent my knees, as she guided my cock to her cunt. We both looked down at the big head nestled in her white fur. I pushed my hips forward as I slowly straightened my legs. My cock slid easily into her soaked pussy.

"Oh God, Jan, you're so wet, baby."

"Now you know ... ungh, yes ... why I didn't want to wait. Oh yes."

I moved deeper into her. Our pubes rubbed along each other. The bottom of my shaft nudged her clit.

"Oh, yes, Lover. Nobody fucks me like you. Harder, if you can."

I quickly grabbed both sides of her ass and stood up straight, lifting her onto my hips while staying deep inside. She shouted and threw her arms around my neck. Her legs tightened around my butt.

"God," she said, quietly.

We started moving together, up and down, in and out. Her sweaty tits rubbed up and down my chest. I felt her fluid oozing around my cock and down my balls.

"Faster?"

Jan nodded, her eyes closed.

We started fucking, the room filling with the smell of our sex. I pistoned up into her and was rewarded with her grunts of approval. I tightened my grip on her ass, dragging her up and down my throbbing cock.

"GOD, LOVER, FUCK ME." Her grunts had turned to screams. "OH GOD FUCKER, LOVE ME. LOVE. ME."

Her orgasm radiated from her to fill the tiny room. Her cum poured down my thighs. Her cunt gripped me in a tight, wet fist.

"OH JAN," I screamed as I came. "I love you baby. You're making me cum. Oh fuck."

I felt streams of cum pour from my cock, swirling around in her wet heat.

I slowly let us both down, keeping Jan in my lap and off the cold, dirty floor.

With her arms still around my neck, we kissed long and passionately.

"I love you, Janice."

The muscles in her vagina tightened, pushing out my soft dick. "And I love you. But you know what this means?"

"What does it mean?"

She laid her forehead on my shoulder. I kissed her wonderful white hair and lightly stroked her nipple.

"It means, I have to tell my husband."

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

Sex in the Control Room

After a solid afternoon's work yesterday, and a good night's sleep, I walked into a ballroom full of hustling volunteers and a lot better progress than when Jan and I left last night. With two days to go, the decorations looked almost complete.

Suddenly I was being hugged from behind. Arms came around my chest and a pair of boobs pressed against my back. "Hello, sexy." Roxanne gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Welcome to our annual asylum. A night of civilized talk and savage over-drinking. All for charity, of course. Oops, watch out. Here comes the boss."

Janice walked in looking very much "the boss." White hair perfect as always, she wore a loose denim shirt, dyed lavender, with jeans that somehow hugged her ass, but gave room to move around. Her shoes were flat soled, black canvas slip-ons. She shook a playful finger at Roxanne. "I know you have something else you should be doing and someone else you should be doing it with."

Roxanne gave Jan a salute, then spared me another kiss; this one on my lips, followed by a pat on my ass as she walked away.

Jan gave me a solid, if somewhat platonic hug. "We'll need to find time to talk in private, but for now, I want you to oversee 'the team.' You're a guy. They'll listen to you."

"The team" were the hired laborers who did the real heavy lifting. Not that they needed any help from me. Janice hired the same guys every year, and they had great respect for her. It was quickly obvious that, despite me being "a guy," they took their orders from "Senora Blanco."

A truck from the party rental company had pulled up to the loading dock and we started carrying in champagne fountains, giant cheer-leader style pom-poms, and a plastic "ice sculpture" of Sam Houston.

We had made quite a bit of progress by mid-afternoon, when Jan caught up to me as I was hanging the last of the pom-poms from the ceiling. "I must say, I do good work when it comes to pom-poms."

"Do you have a few minutes to look at something in the control room?"

I followed her gaze to a large window, easily three stories up in the back of the ballroom.

"The control room? Sounds ominous. Lead on."

"Roxanne," she shouted, "you're in charge. We'll be in the control room, if you need us."

Roxanne waved, then held up both hands with fingers crossed.

Janice sighed, "That woman. Come on. Through here."

We went through a side door that led to a stairwell. As we went up, and man in a hotel staff blazer was coming down. Jan stopped when he got to us. "Okay if I take a look, Ben?" she pointed to the door at the stop of the stairs.

"Yes, ma'am, of course. The big stuff doesn't come in until later, so it's not locked. Take as long as you need."

"Thanks, Ben."

We continued up and through the door. Once inside, Jan locked it behind us.

The room was at least thirty feet wide and twelve feet deep. A canvas tarp covered the large center console that ran at least half the length of the room. At the front was the window we had seen from below. As long as the full wall, four feet off the floor and five feet high, it provided a complete view of the entire ballroom.

"This is something. What can I do to help?"

I looked at Jan, suddenly concerned. Her calm, commanding demeanor was gone. Her elbows were tight to her sides and her fingers were knotted across her ribs. Her brow was creased in a way I had never seen before.

I quickly went to her, wrapping her in a hug. "What is it, Jan?"

She straightened her back and took a deep breath. "I told Daniel." She almost laughed with relief as she said it.

I stroked her cheek. "Good for you. How much did you tell him?"

"I said I had been seeing someone else and he said 'Oh, like Cy or Mitch?'" Her impersonation of her husband was both comical and accurate. "'Do I need to fuck Meryl to make it even?'"

"Good lord."

"Yeah. I told him it was more than the swapping around he and I had done in the past. That it was becoming serious."

I nodded.

"Daniel said, 'Well, how serious is serious?' And I said I want a divorce."

"Oh, Jan." I took her in my arms as she started to cry. I glanced over her shoulder, down into the ballroom and spotted Roxanne looking up at us. She pressed her palms together, then linked her fingers together in a heart. I chuckled. "I think Roxanne is saying she's praying for love."

Wiping her eyes, Janice turned to look. When she spotted her, Roxanne waved. Jan waved back.

Roxanne swatted the ass of one of the guys as he walked past.

Janice laughed quietly. "Oh Roxie, you crazy slut." She turned her eyes to meet mine, forcing a smile. "So. Let's celebrate."

"Great idea. What do you want to do?"

Jan started unbuttoning her shirt. "I want you to suck my tits until they're too sore to be touched. Then I want you to eat my pussy that magical way you do until I push you away. And then..." she pushed her bra-covered tits against my chest. "And then, we fuck."

In that brief moment of clarity before all the blood rushed to my penis, I moved us away from the window and turned off the lights.

Jan yelped as I grabbed her shoulders, but it was muffled by my mouth covering hers. She hummed as our tongues met. I caressed her back as we kissed for several minutes. Finally, I released the hooks on her bra.

In the dim room, her breasts seem to cast their own light. I leaned down to kiss around the nipples, then to lick up the bulging sides. She raised her arms over her head and I buried my nose in her armpit as I continued to nibble the side of her tit. I gave a long lick up under the arm, enjoying the salty taste of a morning's work.

"Oh, wow. New and fun, Lover."

I moved back toward the nipple. Leaving tiny kisses as a trail. Once more, I licked a circle around her nipple, feeling it respond to my attention. I sucked it into my mouth where my tongue lashed it against the edge of my teeth. I found the other tit with my hand, lifting it then fingering the nipple.

"That's it. That's what I want, Lover."

I felt Jan's hand move down the front of my thigh, then to the center where she started rubbing my crotch through the jeans. I lifted her hand away.

"Don't get distracting. This is for you, Jan."

She moaned as I swapped places, mouth for fingers, on her nipples. I was sucking her hard. When the areola swelled under my tongue, I softly bit the nipple. Then more firmly. She grabbed the back of my head.

"Oh, fuck."

I sucked again, pulling the delicate flesh against my teeth. My fingers pinched her other swollen nipple, using my fingernails to grip as I tugged it forward.

"OH, LOVER. That's it! Again."

I spent several minutes licking and sucking and biting her tits. I planted my mouth just below her nipple, sucking hard and dragging my teeth open and closed around the tender flesh.

"FUCK! You're marking me!"

"I am. Your perfect alabaster skin, now purple from my brand. You're mine now. Whoever sees that, will know."

As I went back to sucking that spot, my hand traced her spine to the top of her jeans. I angled my fingers down, sliding them between the fabric and her ass. "No panties? Naughty girl."