Michelle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her, more in love, more in lust with her then I had ever been before. I put my mouth against hers, her hand still on her clit rubbing like a mad woman, and we kissed deeply as I began to pound her back hole. Harder and harder, until we were slapping together and she broke our kiss to get air. "Ohhh, c-can't believe it. C-cumming baby. C-cumming again. Oh fuck yes, fuck I love you Rob." She rarely used my name and it was such a turn-on that I unloaded right then and there. It was the biggest orgasm I had had since I was a teenager, looking at playboys and masturbating in my bed. So much cum that some leaked out of her ass, down her cheeks and onto the linen. It was hot, and crazy, and the best fuck I had ever had. She smiled around our mouths as we kissed again, locked in a long and passionate kiss. I love this woman so much. I know she fucks other men, but she loves me too.

We went to dinner after a nap and shower, no sex, she was holding out again. We asked the b&b to change the linen. The woman behind the counter smiled a knowing smile as she assured us that the linen would be changed as we ate dinner in there small restaurant. The food was good if I remember correctly, but I was in an incredibly good mood so I might have made allowances.

My wife was dressed in a very sexy black dress. Short, half way above the knees, backless, one of those straps that ran around the neck to hold it up. Her breasts were prominent in the dress and all night my cock kept popping to attention when ever she turned this way or that. My wife is Five feet six inches tall, dark brown hair and green eyes. Her breasts even when not wearing a bra are perfect pyramids, her nipples small with small areolas. Long, sexy legs that she loved showing off in skirts and short dresses. Her heart shaped ass was stared at by men on a regular basis, and she knew it.

Towards the end we were the only people left in the restaurant. My wife leaned across the table and took my hand. Whispering, she began, "So you fucked my ass, and babe we can do that again. It was hot." She looked at me and I knew another question was coming, "But, what other things would you like to do? I mean there must be something. You have been so good, there must be something you want."

There were things. But this one thing particular I had been thinking about. While filming and watching her friend Elise get fucked by one of my wife's black studs, I had noticed her heavy breathing. Now it might just be the stud and his big cock, but could it be something else? I blushed at my thoughts.

"Okay, love, what is it. You blush so easy. You are thinking about something."

"Okay. If you say no, I get it."

"Just spit it out baby."

"Okay, how about you and another woman..."

"Finally. Fuck. I knew that was what you were thinking."

"Really? I am that easy to read?"

"No..., but as far as I can tell you are a normal man," she said with an wicked smile. "I also know you have watched woman on woman action on the internet. You even let me watch one time."

"Okay, so...?"

"Good thing I have Elise on speed dial."

"You mean it?"

"I already told her to expect a call. Elise wants me bad, love. She is as bisexual as they come and has been trying to, well..., get into my pants for years."

"You are actually going to do this."

"I owe you..., yes love. But only I get to touch her, okay?"

"But I can watch?"

"Mhm."

It was a bit late, almost nine pm when Elise arrived, but her plan was to spend the night with us. She knocked at our door and Michelle had me answer. She stood before me in an overcoat. It was cool, but not that cold, but I did not ask. "Come in Elise." I waved her into the room and she went to my wife across the room on the other side of the bed. She immediately took my wife Michelle in her arms and the two kissed like long lost lovers. Elise is perhaps an inch shorter then my wife, but with her shoes the two kissed face to face. It was an incredible image, these two beautiful women kissing passionately. My cock was once again hard as a rock.

Elise made a loud sigh. "You know how long I have wanted to do that Michelle?" Michelle just giggled as Elise took off her overcoat.

Now I understood. Though wearing heals, Elise was in a sexy teddy and my cock immediately twitched. I could not help myself, I found myself staring at this beautiful woman. "You like her, don't you love." My wife asked me. I stammered and was not sure how to answer. Both girls laughed and Michelle continued, "It's okay, love she is hot. I know you want to fuck her, but she is mine." Elise once again leaned in and kissed her and the two fell to the bed. "You can pull the chair up and watch, but keep your mouth shut love. Maybe next time we can have our session recorded. Tonight, we are just going to fuck."

My wife and Elise sat on the bed. The two woman clutched kissing each other. Elise took off my wife's dress first, and then Michelle quickly stepped out of her underwear. She had not been wearing a bra and as I watched, Elise leaned in and began to suck on Michelle's left breast, kicking off her heals at the same time. Elise was on her left side so I moved the chair around as Elise's left hand slid down her body towards my wife's nether region. My wife stopped her for a moment and got up from the bed. Pushing me out of the way she went to her suitcase and pulled out her favorite dildo. I had measure it in the past, or maybe she told me. I just remember it was eight inches long and fat. Yes I know it is the girth she likes, it is almost three and a half inches around at it's widest. My cock is probably an inch and a half around at it's hardest. You get the picture.

"Use this on me, Elise." Elise smiled as my wife climbed back on to the bed. "Did you get the strap-on I asked you about?"

"Oh, yeah." Looking at me she said, "It's in my suitcase love, get it for us." I went over to her suitcase which was on the top of the old fashioned dresser. I found it immediately, this thing with a hole in it for the dildo and a couple of straps to both hold the toy in place, and to wear around the waist. As I watched, Elise turned intentionally towards me standing next to the bed, forcing the fake cock through the hole. It barely accommodated the sex toy. While this was happening, Elise intentionally flashed me her pussy, spreading the opening of her crotch-less underwear. Elise is almost as beautiful as is my wife. Dark hair, green eyes, slim where my wife is more voluptuous, with wide and sexy hips and a long body. Shorter then my wife, but still sexy legs. I loved, love, her smallish but perfect breasts that were only partially covered by her teddy. Her prominent nipples popping through the fabric. Again she smiled at me as she had done on another occasion. "You like..., yes?" I just nodded my head yes as she turned to my wife and continued, "This is huge. You sure, I don't want to hurt you."

"Just go slow, I have used it a lot, just takes some slow action. I want to fuck you too, Elise."

"Oh, baby, you will. But I want to make you cum first." Elise replied.

Looking over at me, my wife said, "Take off your clothes, baby. I want you naked. You better be nice and hard, but no cumming." While I did this Elise attached the strap-on to her body, the huge dildo sticking out from just above her crotch like a salute to the Gods

There was an evil grin on her face as Elise climbed on top of her. Michelle grasped the huge dildo and place it against her opening. Slowly Elise pushed it into her and then literally fell against my wife.

"Oh, f-fuck. Mmm..." Michelle moaned as Elise began to slowly fuck my wife. They kissed passionately and my cock was as rigid as it had ever been. I was naked, and it was all I could do to stroke it slowly, to keep from making myself cum.

Elise broke their kiss and brought her mouth to my wife's right breast this time. She opened her mouth and took Michelle's nipple between her teeth for me to see. She was biting it and my wife moaned aloud. "Ohhh, f-fuck. Y-yes Elise. Fuck me hard now. M-make me cum." Elise brought that tit into her mouth, sucking it now as she began to fuck her harder. Her right arm was next to her stretched out while she use her left arm to hold herself up just a little bit while she sucked on my wife's breast. It was so hot, I could see the dildo as Elise pushed it in and out of my wife. I think I moaned aloud here as Elise fucked my wife. I know Michelle did and it was a turn-on to see her actually enjoying her lesbian encounter.

"Mmm, yes, oh God yes. Oh Elise, God you are so hot." There was a sheen of sweat, particularly on Elise and it just made the whole scene that much more sensual. Suddenly my wife grabbed Elise's head, a hand on either side, pulled it off of her tit and brought her lips to hers. They kissed long, a languid and passionate kiss and I guess it was then I understood my wife did not mind this encounter with her friend. That it turned her on, maybe, almost as much as it turned me on.

After their long kiss, Elise brought her mouth back to my wife's breast. Elise fucked her in earnest now, pumping her like she was a man, and as they fucked I did everything I could not to lose control. As I watched, Michelle arched her back and pushed against the dildo, against Elise, fucking her so very hard. "Oh..., G-God. Oh f-fuck. I am going to cum. God Elise, yes, pump me. Fuck me woman." As this point I looked over at my wife and caught her eye and she smiled lustfully at me. Elise used her left hand to turn her face back to her and they kissed again. As I watched my wife have an orgasm, with Elise on top of her, the two kissing once again I thought to myself I am the luckiest man alive.

Slowly Michelle came down from the peak of her orgasm and she looked at me and I lipped the words I love you, and she knew how much I loved watching her get fucked by her friend. It was hot, their bodies against each either, their skins gleaming with sweat, Elise still in the teddy, the strap-on outside the sexy teddy. As she arose she removed the toy and I could see the gleam of my wife's juices on the toy. Again, hot.

Elise took off the Teddy and stood haughtily between us. "Okay, that was hot. But I think it is time that your wife learned to eat pussy. Don't you Rob?" My cock twitched, of course, at the thought. My wife smiled and then began to lie back. "No, you on top girl." Michelle moved aside and Elise lay down her head facing the bottom of the bed. "Now straddle me..., sixty-nine." My wife did as she was told and as she got into position Elise said, "Now do to me what you like. Eat me Michelle." I looked closely, watched as my wife brought first her tongue to Elise's slit. "Y-yes. Just do what you like, baby. Oh fuck, like that." She said that as my wife slowly poked her tongue into Elise's slit. She fucked her slit like her tongue was a small cock. For a moment I was jealous, I wanted to be that tongue, but I was pretty sure it could never be.

I began to stroke my cock gently, I looked at Elise between my wife's legs, her face flushed with lust. She was obviously enjoying Michelle eating her pussy, but was not paying attention to my wife's nether region. She suddenly said, "Fuck her while she eats..., while she eats me. F-fuck yes. I want to see your cock go in and out of her."

My wife lifted her head momentarily and said, "Go ahead, fuck me baby. Fuck my pussy."

I quickly climbed aboard the bed and put my cock at her opening. My balls hung down mere fractions of an inch from Elise's lips, and that also turned me on as I pushed my cock into my wife's very wet pussy. Grasping her hips I began to slowly push my cock in and out of Michelle. "Oh, f-fuck. Oh God yes, baby you are so wet." She did not respond, just kept paying attention to Elise's pussy with her mouth.

Her hand had been at the side of Elise's legs, but then I saw her reach between Elise's legs with her left hand. "F-fuck, y-yes. Fuck me. Your mouth on my clit, oh fuck. Michelle, I..., I am g-going to cum for you. S-swallow my juices Michelle. F-fuck, yes, yes..." As I pumped in and out of my wife, Elise began to shudder under my wife, bounding up and down, touching my balls with what I thought was her nose at one point.

It was a very long orgasm, Elise shook, squirmed, and moaned underneath my swinging balls. That vision, that thought in my mind, had me going as I pumped in and out of my wife. Elise began to slow. Her orgasm finally diminishing until she stopped. My wife lifted her head and looked back at me.

"Pull out baby...," she said as she extricated herself from atop of Elise. Elise sort of sat up on her elbows, looking at Michelle as I sat on the end of the bed, my cock so very hard. "Stroke it a couple of times," my wife said to Elise.

"Wait..., I thought you wanted me to just tease him."

"Oh, cmon', stroke his cock a couple of times." Elise shrugged. She positioned herself next to me with a gap so Michelle could watch. Tentatively she reached out and grasped my very rigid cock. This was just too hot, I said nothing, just held still. "Suck him..., get on your knees on the floor and suck his cock." She did as she was told and my wife moved to the bottom of the bed next to me. She kissed me passionately as I was filled with the sensation, the vision of Elise's mouth going up and down on my cock. Fuck I so needed to cum, but at the same time, I wanted the sensation and the picture of Elise's mouth moving up down on my cock to last. Up and down, obviously experienced at sucking cock, her hand as good at finding my sensitive spots, my frenulum, and the connection of my balls and my cock.

My wife finally broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes as Elise brought me very close to cumming in her mouth. I looked down as Michelle said in my ear, "You want to fuck her, don't you? Would you like to fuck Elise?"

She had not whispered this and Elise was first to respond. "Hey..., wait. I did not say your husband could fuck me. "

"You want me to eat your pussy again. Hm? Then you will let my husband fuck you. In fact, that fantasy or yours? Let's make it come true." I had no idea what that fantasy was but Elise had stopped sucking my cock and just stared at my wife. "How real do you want it Elise. I have an idea, how much money is in your wallet Rob? "

Did my wife mean this, was I going to get to fuck Elise? "Uh, uhm, just over two hundred dollars in cash," I stammered.

"Hm, not enough," Elise was still absentmindedly stroking my cock. "I think I have three hundred bucks in my wallet..., get my wallet from the dresser love." I did not want to extricate my cock from Elise's hand, but my wife is in charge so I did as I was instructed. I walked over to the dresser and reached in her purse removing her wallet. I handed her the wallet and she beckoned to me which I suddenly understood her to mean give me my two hundred bucks. Reaching for my pants on the floor, I pulled out my wallet and gave my wife the money. I had a hundred dollar bill and five twenties, plus a few one dollar bills. The five twenties is just a habit I had gotten into. I gave the two hundred to my wife as she pulled out the three one hundred dollar bills she had in her wallet. I was shocked, or I guess surprised when Michelle said, "Five hundred bucks and you are his for the next couple of hours. It's what you have fantasized about, being a whore. "

Elise looked at the bills, looked at me then back at my wife as she snatched the money from her hand. My wife smiled as Elise said, "You got a deal."

"Okay Elise, but you do what ever he wants. You are a whore now, so he better get his money's worth. I am going to go do some shopping, I will leave you to it," cryptically, " I am not sure I want to watch..., at least not this time. But Rob, do what ever you want with Elise. Fuck her brains out."

12