Michelle's Birthday Gift Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle's take on events.
2.6k words
4.13
3.4k
6
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Michelle. Mark is my husband. He is 6 ft and towers over me. He says he loves my huge flabby mama tits. But I think he just says that to make me feel better about the huge floppy fat bags hanging off my chest. They aren't breasts they are udders and make me feel like a cow. He tells me he likes sucking on my nipples, but I don't believe him. They are just Gross!

We have been married for 30 and 1/2 years and have been together for 36 years. I am 62 (shudder) and Mark was turning 65 in a few months. 65 is a big milestone. I knew this was coming and since all he ever wanted for his birthday was sexual favors, I knew what to expect and went on HRT last year to renew my flagging libido. I thought maybe blowjobs everyday for a week or maybe anal, but no! He springs a new request on me that scares me. He wants me to be a sex slave for 2 hours. 2 hours where I can't say no to anything, any request. I wanted to know what anything was, and he ginned and said anything I might want, oral, anal, drugs, role play, bondage. I am married to a pervert. He knows I hate being restrained or tied up, it makes me feel like a caged animal, a cow in a milking cage. I have to draw the line there.

I decided to deflect and maybe get him to soften his stance, so I ask what's in it for me? My husband the Fucker says "Less work and prep at home we can have a small party at a bar on the weekend. In the 2 hours you will have lots of orgasms and the satisfaction of finally after years of requests where you always let me down, you will be able to take pride in coming through for me, maybe step outside your comfort zone and give me everything I want." See what I mean? Fucker. I'm married to a sick Fucker. So first I suggest, maybe I can get him a young prostitute to substitute for me. We have been married too long and he is too smart to fall for that. So, I suggest a bet. I dress up and go to the bar at the hotel alone and have a drink, then he joins me later. If I am still alone I will bite the bullet and do my master's bidding, I did mention he wanted a Sex Slave didn't I. If I am not alone, he can woo me and take me upstairs for some mutually agreeable fun. 'Mutually agreeable' being the key feature of our night.

He accepts the bet with the stipulation he gets to choose my outfit. OK. I see where this is going. The next week he comes up with a very nice half cup bra and thong set, some clip-on gold nipple rings, a very tight short black skirt, and a see-through top that is actually kind of flattering but so transparent that everyone will see the rings and my nipples at the end of my Huge ugly udders. No way am I wearing that out in public. I shop for something more my style yet sexy, ending up with a little black dress that shows plenty of cleavage and thigh. Mark also gets some temporary rather risqué tattoos. Including a tramp stamp that says 'SLUT'. We put them on the night before. I kind of like the infinity arrow on my neck, I might get that for real.

The day of, we drive the hour to our Hotel, far enough away from home so no one we know will se me dressed like a slut. We have a drink and a snack to check out the bar then a very nice and relaxing couples massage. I am totally embarrassed getting undressed for my massage, but my masseuse is totally cool. "I am guessing that your tattoos are temporaries, you don't look like a slut. I won't rub them off with too much oil." I reply with relief, "Thank you so much, it's for my husband's birthday we never did this before and I didn't think about oil taking them off."

Back in our room we share a light meal and some more drinks then Mark hands me a new vape pen. It is supposed to remove my inhibitions. It works so well that when he wants to inject some vodka up my ass I say, "OK honey it's your party." It isn't just vodka though. Mark does some too. Mark never says but I did some cocaine in college once and now I am getting really turned on. I feel like jumping him right there but a deal is a deal, so I go get dressed. I open the garment bag and my black dress looks like old lady clothes, so I put on the outfit my husband bought. In my current state of mind with my new makeup on I look fucking hot. My husband's jaw drops when he sees me. I am loving this feeling so we both do another 'booty bump' and more vape. On the way out I forget to pull my skirt down. The drugs are that good. Mark reminds me and I pull down my skirt and thong and I toss him the soaking scrap of cloth and head to the elevator. My wet pussy lips are squishing as I strut to the elevator. Whatever Mark gave me sure is removing my inhibitions and then some. I feel like a slut and I am loving it.

I find a seat at the end of the bar and order a glass of white wine. A few minutes later a guy in his 40s asks me if I am waiting for someone. I say, "Maybe I am waiting for you."

He sits down, "Hi, I'm Walt. A woman dressed to the nines and as beautiful as you shouldn't be drinking alone." He flirts but his eyes are locked on my chest.

"I am Michelle. Actually, I am here with my husband, but he seems to have abandoned me. He probably is ashamed to be seen with me. After all my tits are hanging out and I look like a slut."

Walt looks surprised and pained, "Michelle, then your husband must be a fool. Your breasts are magnificent. You should show them off."

Another guy a little younger slides into the other seat next to me. "Hi I'm Dan, he is right they are magnificent. From what I can see through that top. I would love to get a closer look if you aren't too busy for the next hour." This makes me laugh loudly and sends an electric shock though my pussy.

My heart is racing and my pussy is throbbing now. "Dan, what kind of woman do you think I am? I am a married woman and have never cheated on my husband. Before. What are you proposing?"

Dan looks a little flustered and Walt comes to my rescue, "I am sure Dan didn't mean anything. Let me buy you another drink, perhaps something a little stronger like a Manhattan."

I smile at Walt, "OK. Thanks. But I am not insulted, just surprised and flattered that you boys think I am pretty and want me. How would something like that work? I am a rather naive married lady. I just came down for a drink. I hadn't expected to attract this kind of attention. I am listening."

Dan had recovered and followed up with, "Well this is how it works. We tell you how much time we want to spend with you and what services we want and you tell us how much you would charge."

I blushed bright crimson and asked, "Services? Like kissing and oral sex and intercourse?"

Walt added, "Exactly. So if I wanted to make love to you and worship those magnificent breasts for an hour, you would charge?"

"Wow. I never thought about what I would charge or even if I would let some strange guy make love to me for an hour for money. What do you normally pay?" I turned even redder as I saw Mark sit down at the bar. He was dressed and looked nice.

Walt held out 1 finger on the bar and said, "How about $100?"

I shook my head 'No' and saw my husband watching out of the corner of my eye. "Walt you are adorable but that doesn't seem like enough money for me to become a prostitute."

Dan, tapped my arm and put out two finger and said "$200 sounds like a more realistic offer considering your situation and your assets."

I hesitated because I wanted to see where this was going and wanted to find out what the boys thought I was really worth, after a moment I shook my head 'no'.

Walt held out three fingers, "$300."

I smiled at Walt and Dan moaned. "Too rich for my blood." And looked like he was going to leave.

I took his hand and placed it on my huge breast and asked, "Are you sure? Honey." Dan almost couldn't let go but finally managed to walk away to hunt elsewhere.

Mark slid into his vacant chair and said, "Hi, my name is Mark. Looking for some more company?"

I said "Hi, I am Shelli, this is Walt. I was waiting for my husband but he stood me up so I might be interested."

Walt added, "Bidding is up to $300 everything except bareback intercourse is on the table."

Mark checks his wallet. "To be honest I can match his offer but that's all the cash I have on me Shelli. Maybe I can sweeten the deal with something else?"

I said with an evil grin. "Such as?"

"Well, I know it is against the John code, but I will eat your pussy."

Walt said, "Wait a second. I'll eat your pussy and your ass."

I giggled, finding the situation I was in hysterically funny. "Mark, can you get any more cash? Anywhere?"

Mark looked pained and said, "Give me five minutes I will get another 50 from the ATM machine."

I gave me a peck on the cheek and a satisfied grin and said. "OK. Hurry back."

When Mark was out of sight, Walt placed his hand on my chin and turned my face toward him and he kissed me. I don't know if Walt was a great kisser or if it was the drugs, but my pussy was on fire and I had a small orgasm. Walt held out four fingers. I wavered and he took out four $100 bills and pressed them into my hand. I gasped, "Yess! Let's go." A couple minutes later we were riding the elevator up to one of the top floors and Walt was fondling my breasts as we made out in the elevator.

In Walt's room he slowed things down, we both kicked off our shoes and since Walt was taller than Mark, we decided it would be more comfortable if we laid down on the bed. I slowly pulled up my top to reveal my breasts, being careful not to lose my nipple rings. Walt admired my tattoos and so I turned away and shimmied out of my skirt so he could admire my slut tattoo. Then turned to face him so he could see, my bare pussy. The pussy I had shaved that morning for my husband.

"Walt do you like my pussy?" Walt tore his eyes away from my tits to look at me and said, "Sorry beautiful, It will only be a pussy until I fuck it. After that it will be a cunt. You will be a whore and whore's have cunts."

Even through the high I felt devastated and knew I was taking a step I could never take back. I looked at Walt and held up my breasts for him, "Well we better get to it then." And smiled.

Walt made love to my tits for what seemed like hours. It was wonderful. I could see their beauty reflected in his eyes and I started to not hate them so much. His attentions sent shivers down my spine and made me tingle. He went down on me, and I exploded. I was so high on cumming and so horny that when he moved up on me, I didn't even think about a condom. I wanted him to fuck me so badly. And fuck me he did, missionary, doggie, and finally Russian where he finished, cumming all over my face and neck. What little ended in my mouth tasted good. Real good. Different from Mark but I liked it. We went a little past the hour and when I realized the time I panicked.

"I have to go find my husband he is probably worried about me. Was I worth $400?"

Walt sighed, "Yes! Those tits were magnificent, and your cunt is tight and not too used. I would love to see you again for a more standard 300. Oh, and sorry about slipping it in raw in the heat of the moment. But don't worry, I am clean and get tested regularly."

I cleaned up dressed, Kissed Walt goodbye. And took his business card so we could make this a regular thing if I wanted.

I went to our room and Mark wasn't there, so I checked myself in the mirror for cum, wiped down my neck again and headed to the bar, I saw my husband sadly nursing a drink and asked him, "Looking for company handsome?"

I sat next to him and reapplying my red lip-gloss asked, "Are you OK? Is this the birthday surprise you had planned?"

Mark growled, "That's cold. What the fuck, Shel?"

I pulled 4 one hundred dollar bills out of her purse. "I am so sorry. As you walked away Walt handed me his winning bid. If you came back with only another 50 I was afraid you would make a scene so I left with him."

Mark complained, "Slut! That's not fair."

"Mark, you agreed to this game. And you told me I had to say 'yes' to everything. You dressed me like a whore. Now you are complaining when I acted like a whore? You were supposed to woo me away from him. You didn't even try, you just thought to buy me. I at least expected you to kiss my neck and tell Walt it was all a role play game."

Mark took a bit to process that and remember what he had told me, "That's bullshit, I never expected you would sell your pussy that easily, role play game or not."

"Cunt"

Mark looked like his head was going to explode and stuttered out, "Wha. Wha. What? Cunt?"

"Walt and I talked after I admitted I had never whored myself out before. He was very gentle and nice about it but explained 'Ladies and normal wives have pussies, but whores have cunts. When you left your husband, you were a slut with a pussy, now you have made 400 off your body you are a whore with a cunt.' "

Mark gasped. "Oh, fuck me! What have I done?"

"I will fuck you and more for your original bid of 350 you can even fuck me in the ass." As I stroked his erection.

I felt a little sad but excited. I felt more alive than I had in 15 years. I was afraid I would want this feeling again. I couldn't promise my husband I wouldn't whore myself out again.