Michelle's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Michelle enjoys herself, and Sarah gets jealous.
10.6k words
4.85
4.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I wasn't actually planning on writing this. But in February, one of my readers (and a dear friend) asked me to write a different kind of taboo story (well, different for me at least.) She inspired and encouraged me as I progressed on formulating this story. It was her suggestions and feedback that helped solidify this story: so credit goes to her. And the ideas came to me relatively quickly within a few weeks. So the more I thought about it, the more I felt inspired to tell this story.

Michelle is excited about her new life in Florida, and all the sexy new people she's meeting. She'll begin discovering what her sexual nature is really all about: but will it be worth it?

My characters are so often flawed and they certainly make mistakes, but I also want them to be unique, beautiful and relatable. They have scars on their souls just like all of us do, I suppose this is the most poignant and grounded story I've published so far.

Sometimes, the really important questions in life can be explored through erotic fiction. The full meaning and depth of the story will become clear in the second half of it as the main characters deal with their own dysfunction and start the healing process. Sadness pierces the soul and clouds the mind, but over time love can heal the deep wounds.

This story takes place within the same fictional world as my other ones, but it's only loosely connected to them. Almost all of the characters are new ones. Having said that: this story expands on ideas first introduced in Kim's erotic adventures.

This chapter contains: public sex, oral sex, lesbian sex, anal sex, double penetration, cum shots, rough sex, group sex, big tits, and big futa cocks. All of the chapters will be released over the next few weeks. Please rate and comment, the feedback is very useful for me as I try to develop my skills as I write more. Thank you.

SARAH'S YOUNG LOVER

Sarah sat in the kitchen after dinner, she was relaxing and sipping on her iced coffee. Michelle was taking her time, primping herself for her first date: she'd been in her room for hours.

Then, she finally appeared, and Sarah let out an audible gasp. Michelle looked completely transformed, she was totally stunning. Her hair was perfect, and her makeup accentuated her face so nicely. Her gorgeous eyes were framed by dark eye shadow, and her lips were a burgundy color. Her nails were well-manicured and finished in a dark red, and her fragrance was heady and enticing. Her new red dress, and pricey high-heels complimented her sexy body so nicely.

"Oh my God," Sarah looked her up and down, "I hardly recognize you. You look so amazing my lovely daughter!"

"Really? Do you think so? I haven't been on a first date in years, so I wanted to look my best."

"Yes, baby." Sarah stood up and hugged her tight. "I'm certain, you look so gorgeous. I can't remember the last time I saw you looking so sexy."

"Thanks mom," Michelle squeezed her tight, "it feels different to dress up like this. But different in a good way."

"I hope you enjoy your first date, are you nervous?"

"Yes, a little. But Tina already knows I'm a futa, so that's a big hurdle I don't have to be anxious about. She's very sweet and kind, I think we'll have a good time."

"And she's gorgeous, but not as pretty as you are," Sarah smiled at her again with a flirtatious wink, "so how soon do you have to leave?"

"In a few minutes, I don't want to be late. What are you going to do with yourself?"

"Just hang out here, just drink some wine and watch my favorite show."

"That sounds nice too."

"Yes, enjoy your carousing, my dear."

"Thanks mom." Michelle laughed at her comment and kissed her on the cheek, but Sarah turned her head and met her thick lips with her own. Their mouths remained close for a few crucial moments as the heat could be felt, their hot breath mingling with the sounds of Sarah's little gaps of arousal. They tasted each other with their lips lightly pressing together, their nerve endings charged with a curious, new titillation.

A feeling surged within Michelle, something so forbidden but enticing was opening a door for her, like a dark, sensual stranger inviting her in. Sensing her discomfort, Sarah attempted to make it seem completely innocent. "It's okay, we're family. It's just a tender moment between mother and daughter. Is that okay with you my dear?"

"Yes, it's fine." Michelle gulped, she felt a little embarrassed and confused by her own sudden arousal. "I-I should go." She kissed Sarah gently on the cheek, and then walked out without another word.

"Have fun tonight baby." Sarah said as she exited to the garage, feeling an incestuous thrill from watching Michelle's firm ass wiggle in her dress.

"Tina is one lucky young lady." Sighing with a hot desire as she felt the wetness in her panties. She opened her fridge and found her favorite wine. Setting it on the counter, she retrieved a wine glass and set that down too. "Tina, Tina, Tina..." She muttered, realizing what she was feeling inside. Ever since Michelle moved in, she desired her more and more. But what really bothered her was the jealousy that gnawed at her, that's what actually made her feel dirty.

She looked at the picture of her family on vacation in Europe. Michelle was 21 at the time, and Frank was still with them. They all looked so happy together, and that's because they were. But he died too young of a heart attack, and she missed him.

But, she'd also put everything first. Her own ambitions and desires came second, she had raised Michelle in a world that was still adjusting to the existence of futa's. That wasn't easy, but she did her best, she was a very dedicated mother. And she tried to be a good wife, she always gave Frank what he needed. She was supportive and loving, through thick and thin she stayed by his side.

He always knew what to say and do, he was a wise and caring man. He'd been so supportive when Michelle had lost Becky, he took time off work to be there for her. But of course, now he is gone. And Sarah felt uncertain, but she also felt free. That feeling took a long time for her to fully embrace, because it made her uneasy. Because she believed there was a reason for his 'untimely' death. She finally had a chance to do what she wanted, to have more time to herself.

And to make new friends, like her friend Eva from work. One day, the perky and gorgeous redhead had told her she was selling sex toys. Sarah feigned disinterest at first, feeling like only 'weird and desperate' women would resort to buying such things. But of course it was only a matter of time.

Sarah visited Eva for an afternoon of talking about sex toys, and they had privacy. That turned into her first lesbian encounter, she was so thrilled to taste pussy for the first time.

And soon thereafter, that day of shopping with Bella led to sex by her pool. Her second time made her feel officially bisexual, because she realized it was no longer just curiosity. And outside the confines of marriage, she was free to figure out her desires for herself.

And then Bella showed her porn one day, they watched a lot of hot lesbians going at it. But, then they found futa porn. That quickly became Sarah's favorite kind. She stayed up late in her bedroom, fucking herself with big dildos while feeling mesmerized by what she watched. She even found a young Asian that looked like Tina one night, and she relished watching her in a gang bang with some every well hung, gorgeous black futa's.

Watching her tight holes get stuffed with one big black cock after another made her squirt all over her bed. She lost all control and soaked her sheets so much that she had to change them.

And now of course, the forbidden object of her lust was right within her reach.

She thought it was only a matter of time until she got fucked by her futa daughter. But she wondered how it would transpire. That's what she considered when she walked into her bedroom and stripped her clothes off.

Caressing her buxom chest, she let out a shuddering sigh. Turning to the side to look into her large mirror and gaze upon herself in a moment of vanity. Her tan was perfect, and her skin had a wonderful bronze color. She looked at her face closely and felt happy with such a lack of deep wrinkles in spite of her age. Then she pulled her panties down and felt a slimy trail drip from her pubic hairs. She looked at the thick grool that left a thick stain in her panties.

"Holy shit! What the-" But then it occurred to her that Michelle's presence, her scent, the hot kiss between them. It was all adding up, Michelle was causing her heightened arousal. "Yes, it all makes sense now."

She decided to start watching some more futa porn, so she reached for her sex toys and flopped down on her bed. Then she turned her TV on and opened her browser. "I sure hope Bella gets back soon, I need to get laid." She shrugged. "Nothing wrong with young pussy either."

Later, Sarah was lounging on her couch with a bottle of wine. The soft, yellow glow of candlelight illuminated the room. The silky nightgown felt so sensual against her smooth, supple flesh. She slowly sipped her wine and lazily grazed her nipples with her long fingers. Longing for a woman's warmth, and an feminine, erotic touch.

Michelle had been gone for almost three hours by then, she was still on her first date with Tina. The feelings of jealousy were becoming increasingly harder to ignore, and the wine provided her a false sense of comfort. The shadows that were cast on the walls from the candles appeared as dancing thoughts of forbidden taboo swimming in her head.

Closing her eyes, she slipped her hands down and started caressing her ample thighs, causing her pussy to dampen. A spreading hotness traveled through the firm hardness of her nipples, making her groan and writhe upon the couch. Her fingers caressed her wet labia, eliciting louder gasps through her teeth.

Then, a knock from the front door. Sarah licked her pussy juices off her hands, then she slowly made her way to the door. "Who could it be?" She muttered while opening the door.

"Hi Sarah!" Bella stood there grinning at her.

"Well hello my dear. This is a pleasant surprise. I thought you wouldn't be back for another day or two."

"Yup. I got back early! Can I come in for a bit?"

"Of course you can." Sarah was already walking towards the kitchen. "Care for some wine?"

"Sure, I'd like some. So are you all alone tonight?" Bella walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Yes, Michelle is out on a date." Sarah opened her cupboard and retrieved a wine glass.

"That was fast, so she met someone already?"

"Yes at the boutique you showed me a few months ago. Do you remember Tina?"

"Of course I do." Bella's eyes lit up with surprised delight. "Wait a minute, she has a date with Tina? I'm so jelly!"

"Yes she does, so you wanna fuck Tina?"

"Yes, absolutely. She's so fucking gorgeous, just mmm-mmm-mmm! So yummy, those tits and that amazing ass!"

"Well, what am I, chopped liver?" Sarah let out a sigh and pouted a little.

"No baby, of course not." Bella sat down next to her at the table and gently caressed her silky smooth leg. "I was thinking of you while I was gone."

"I'm glad you missed me, I love how you eat my pussy. You're so good at it."

"I've been a very bad girl, my cougar mommy." Mara nibbled gently on her earlobe. "You need to punish your little slut."

The tension was lingering in the air, Sarah could feel it like a knot in her stomach. She gazed at the petite, younger woman. Bella's long, blonde hair flowed down over her shoulders, her perky tits clearly outlined under her tight shirt's thin material.

Bella trembled a little under Sarah's intense looks, the flashback of their last encounter saturated her mind with a sensual vision of their shared indulgence. The cool air that circulated hardened her perky nipples that jutted out from her small, firm breasts. The voluptuous, much older woman sitting so close to her looked so similar to Michelle. She wondered if she could seduce Michelle someday, and see her gorgeous body totally naked pressed up against her own.

Sarah started to caress herself, running her hands over her amazing breasts. A little groan escaped her lips as her fingers stroked her thighs and she tugged her night gown up. Her mouth agape, Bella just gawked at her. She felt frozen for a few moments, as Sarah once again weaved an irresistible spell about her. That urgent lust pressing into her most hidden and deepest desires, flowing so swiftly now between them. It filled her whole body with a hot, overpowering need that only Sarah could meet with her erotic skills.

Under her pink, skimpy shorts a wetness was already forming in her lacy thong. Her bald pussy was getting hotter by the second, oozing thick grool in preparation for Sarah's fingers or a dildo. Sarah's soft feet started to caress her supple thigh, making her tingle all over. Her cunt already felt ready to explode with juicy goodness, the mature woman had a way with her that no one else ever had.

"We both know why you're here, Bella. You can't get enough of me." Sarah pinched her left nipple and pursed her ample lips. "Come give your cougar a sweet kiss."

Bella got up and leaned over her, their lips meeting a carnal urge that made them both instantly hungry for more. A long breath and Sarah allowed Bella's sweet scent to fill her nose, while the taste of her sexy, soft mouth was delectable. Sarah groped her, her firm hands roaming all up and down her body with her big tits pressing into her little ones. Bella's hands soon slid up and found Sarah's dripping pussy: her thick pubes were already soaked. Sarah cried out and Frenched her mouth deeply as Bella rubbed her hard clit, she rubbed the wetness into the black hairs and made slow circles.

"Does mommy like that?"

"Ye-yes, your mommy likes that." Sarah had slowly become accustomed to Bella calling her that during sex. At first she thought it was odd, but Bella had insisted that it really turned her on.

A wicked grin spread across her face, and then Bella lunged in and smothered her with sensual kisses while fingering her cunt.

After a few, long moments, she pulled back and sucked her fingers off like a wanton slut. The exquisite, salty taste of Sarah's pussy filled her senses. "Do you like how I taste?"

"Of course I do." Bella yanked off her top to free her lovely, sun-bronzed tits. "I want to please you so bad."

"Good girl! You know my pussy missed you, on your knees for mommy." Bella didn't hesitate to kneel on the floor. Sarah pulled her night gown higher, and spread her legs wide, allowing Bella to see her hairy wetness. The sweet aroma made her start to drool, and she quickly licked a trail up those thick thighs. Going higher with a teasing slowness, she made Sarah groan with agonizing anticipation. That long tongue made her simmer more every second, she was still amazed by how much Bella affected her.

That wet mouth soon engulfed her with pleasure, Bella's zeal for eating pussy was obvious. Licking, sucking and slurping messily on Sarah's pubic mound, she sent the older woman into delighted bliss. Sealing her lips over Sarah's clit, she sucked hard on it and plunged her fingers deep inside Sarah.

Trembling and pushing her crotch against Bella's hungry mouth, Sarah began humping in ecstatic delight. That caused the younger woman to lick and finger her even faster. Their collective sexual energy was intensifying by the second, merging and feeding together in a carnal flow of pleasure. Pulling on her lover's hair while she rocked her hips, Sarah's eyes rolled back and she lewdly licked her lips.

Spit, grool and pussy juice was mixing together in a wet glaze on Bella's pretty face. "Yes, yes! Eat that cunt you little whore!" Sarah spat through her mouth that was contorted with such intense pleasure, her body went rigid while her toes curled up tight. The pace became more frantic and Sarah moved her crotch in desperation, Bella's Moaning was muffled by her lover's wet cunt. By now, she knew when Sarah was approaching orgasm. And Sarah had sex toys, but nothing compared to an orgasm from a real persons mouth.

Bella looked up at her for a second, her wet grin spreading across her face while a trail of spit connected her to Sarah's pussy. "Does my cougar mommy like that? Does she like it when I suck her tight pussy?"

"Yes, baby! You know I do, come here!" Pulling her close, she craved the taste of her own pussy from Bella's mouth. Their mouths desperately mashed together in a lewd dance of groaning and deep sucking with more juices coating their chins. A loud moan vibrated in Sarah's chest as Bella fucked her even harder, thrusting so hard and deep that her thighs were jiggling. Sopping wet noises emanated from Sarah's cunt as it gripped Bella's probing fingers.

Sarah's grip tightened on the back of Bella's neck, she was pulling her even closer to feel their bodies pressing together as the orgasm peaked. Quiet, stuttering gasps turned into a loud screech of hot-blooded release. Pushing deep inside and twisting her fingers, Bella could feel that wet cunt gripping her tight as Sarah's thighs shook with each little wave of bliss. She massaged each little ridge inside Sarah's pussy until it relaxed into an afterglow of bliss.

Running her wet hand slowly up her soft body, Bella let Sarah smell the fresh sex on her fingers before licking it all off. That alone almost made her cum too, that feeling of Sarah's warm mouth sucking on her fingers sent a jolt of raw heat tingling down through her clit.

She panted as her body finally relaxed with a thin sheen of sweat on it, Bella always made her cum so fucking hard. Holding her tight, she softly kissed her face all over. Bella thought she could sense something unspoken between them. There was such carnal and intense passion, yet also a tender undertone whenever they had sex.

After a few minutes, Sarah stirred and looked at her with lust in her eyes. "Would you like to come into the bedroom?"

"Yes, of course I would." Bella stood up so Sarah could get off the couch.

"I have something to show you," Sarah gave her a wicked grin "follow me."

They went into her bedroom and Bella pulled her shorts off, causing Sarah to admire her nubile form. The blonde's form was taut from years of beach volleyball, and her blue eyes were alluring. Her round ass and wider hips were above her long legs that were strong from years of swimming at the beach. She was definitely a southern beauty personified.

"I went to see my friend while you were away." Sarah pulled her nightgown over her head and walked into her closet. "The one I told you about, that sells sex toys."

"Well, that sounds interesting," Bella giggled and sat down on the bed, "please tell me more."

"I'll just show you my dear." She walked out with a large box and opened it next to Bella. "Which one do you like?"

"Wow, these all look like fun." Holding up a blue vibrator, she traced her fingers along its curved tip. "This one could tickle me right in the sweet spot." Then she grabbed the other one and looked it over. "But this is a real whopper, this could wreck your pussy real good!"

"Yes, it has a harness too!" Sarah held up the dildos black harness. "Are you brave enough to try?"

"I think so." She handed the fat toy to Sarah. "Fill up my slutty cunt mommy!"

Sarah inserted the dildo through the harness, then she stepped into it. Looking like a vision of sensual perfection as she stood there. Her hard nipples were steadily dripping milk, and she gazed in heated lust upon the younger woman. The sexual tension was so delicously thick in the air between them, that made Bella's succulent pussy drip for her cougar.

Sarah then rubbed the fake cock across her flushed cheeks, causing her to pant in anticipation. Her brain sparking primal signals throughout her body, making her temperature rise as blood rushed into her pussy. Her clit swelling and her mouth moistened, she grabbed the dildo by its base.