Michelle's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you could say that."

"Well," Debbie looked her up and down, "you certainly bloomed into a beautiful young woman."

"That's very nice of you to say." Michelle felt herself blushing. She looked into Debbie's eyes, there was a glimmer of fascination in her eyes. She had lines on her aging face, but her lips were still plump. Her muscular, long legs and firm buttocks signified her dedication to exercising every day.

"You know, my husband hardly ever touches me anymore. I've always been a little curious."

"Curious about what?"

"What it's like," Debbie lowered her voice, "eating pussy. Being fucked by a beautiful woman."

Michelle fell silent for a moment, she was almost in disbelief. It seemed Florida was full of horny women. Debbie was already picturing her naked, and the tension became palpable. Then, a sudden caress of her hand. She looked down and Debbie was discreetly grazing her long fingers over her bare flesh. Michelle felt her cock start to pulse, her throat suddenly went dry as her heart raced a little.

"But-but aren't you married, Debbie?"

"Yes, but it's like I just said," Debbie inched closer, close enough to kiss her, "he hardly touches me. I need to look for satisfaction elsewhere. Like the boss lady."

"What? You mean Alice?" Michelle said with a gasp.

"Yes, but there's more to her than meets the eye."

"Huh? How so?"

"Well, you see Michelle. Alice is what you call a futanari." She discreetly looked at Alice. "Hard to believe, isn't it? Such a gorgeous woman like her, packing a big cock under her skirt."

"Oh my God, I had no idea." A sudden thrill passed up her body with a shudder.

"Yeah, she pounded my cunt real good. She even fucked me right over my desk, many times. My pussy was so sore, I think she even bruised me once. Not that I'm complaining."

"Yeah, that sounds amazing." Michelle could feel her heart pounding in her chest, feeling like she was lost inside an erotic dream.

"Are you okay, Michelle? You look a little flushed."

"I-I think so." But then her phone sounded, she looked down to see that Tina was calling. "Hold on, Debbie."

"Hi Tina." Michelle started to walk a short distance to gain some privacy.

"Hi babe. Listen, I'm just calling because I have to cancel our plans tonight."

"Oh, why is that?"

"My mom is going to be in town, she surprised me at the last minute. She's coming just to see me, so I don't want to disappoint her."

"Oh, that's okay, I Understand."

"Are you sure you're not upset?"

"No, it's fine. I'm just having drinks with some people from work. We can see each other again soon though?"

"Yes, maybe tomorrow."

"Okay, we can figure that out tomorrow then?"

"Yes, that sounds good. Have fun, I'll be in touch."

"Okay, bye Tina."

"Bye babe." Michelle stood there for a few moments, she was still trying to process what she'd just been told about Alice. Another futa, who was also her gorgeous boss. It seemed almost too good to be true.

"Hey Michelle." Alice had walked up behind her, and Michelle turned to face her. She looked into her enchanting eyes, her sweet perfume was arousing. "I noticed you getting friendly with Debbie just now, she really seems to like you."

"Yes, I think she does." The sexual imagery that flooded her brain was quite intense. The thought of her boss fucking Debbie so wildly made her incredibly horny. She remembered the day she stood at Debbie's desk while talking to her. The sight of the older woman's plump cleavage was distracting to her, she wanted to plant her mouth right on those fat tits.

"Are you alright?" Alice gently caressed her shoulder to soothe her. "You seem a little nervous."

"Debbie...she told me," Michelle stammered a little, "she uhhh, told me about you. Well, she told me you're a futa."

"Ohh, is that all?" Alice laughed in amusement. "You were just on the phone, I was concerned you'd just received some bad news or something."

"No, not at all." Michelle could feel her arousal steadily increasing, Alice just smelled so good. "It's just that, you see. I'm-I'm a futa too. Not many people know, most of my life I've tried to be discreet about it."

"Oh sweetheart, it's okay." Alice gave her a big hug. "You don't have to be nervous, you'll find there's many futa's just like you. In fact, many of them live in this area."

"They do? That's amazing." She looked with deep affection into Alice's eyes, she felt drawn to her. There was something about her scent, it tickled her pleasure center. It lingered there while also feeling so intoxicating. "But why do you smell so good to me? Is it just your perfume?"

"No my dear, it's not just that. You were sexually aroused by talking to Debbie, so you started releasing pheremones. My body also responded by sending out pheromones in response, and that is why I smell differently than before."

Then Alice looked over her shoulder. "You see? All the women in here are staring at us, it's our unique scent. I'll bet you all of their pussies are already wet for us."

Michelle looked around the bar, and all the women were looking in their direction. Other women had arrived for happy hour, women she'd never seen before were all looking at her. Some were more discreet about it than others, but they all looked at her with lustful intent.

"You're right, this is amazing. They can all smell our pheromones?"

"Yes, they can." Alice pulled her close and spoke in a sultry tone that sent goosebumps all down her legs. "But you are making me so horny, you little minx. So, want to fuck Debbie with me tonight?"

"Yes, I think I will." Michelle's heart pounded in her chest like a drum. She'd experienced her first threesome with Tina and Rachel. Now she was going to fuck her boss and a co-worker. Things were indeed changing very quickly for her, her sex life was becoming increasingly wild. "By the way, have you ever fucked anyone else from work?"

"Yes I have, many of your female co-workers have been fucked really good by me. But tonight the lucky woman is Debbie."

************

An hour later, Michele was parking her car in Alice's driveway. Alice and Debbie parked in front of her by the luxury condo in the Boca Vista neighborhood. Unlocking the door and leading them inside, Alice took her shoes off with a big sigh of relief. She gestured to the expensive furniture. "Have a seat and relax if you'd like. I'm going to go check on my roommate."

Michelle sat down on the cream colored couch to remove her shoes, and Debbie plopped down right next to her. She'd already unbuttoned her blouse part way: and her long, gorgeous hair was down too. She was gently caressing her freckled cleavage, letting Michelle get an eyeful. She smiled at her and pursed her thick lips. "Are you nervous?"

"No, but I don't think you know about my dick. I'm also a futa."

"Actually, Alice told me." Debbie's eyes lit up. "My day just keeps getting better. Now I'll get at least two cocks tonight. If Violet is here, that'll make three."

"Violet? Who is that?"

"That's Alice's roommate. She's a real sweetheart, and she's so sexy. She's actually part Arabian, she looks very exotic."

"Well, then I hope she is here."

"Yes, that would be ideal." Debbie leaned closer and kissed Michelle on the neck, very slowly and teasingly leaving lipstick marks on her. "But, we can have fun while we're waiting."

"Yes, I agree. Let's do this." Michelle was so horny she felt ready to burst, the sexual tension had been building inside her for hours by then. With a forceful lunge, she tasted Debbie deep and long with her seeking tongue. She let her base desires take over, her hands sliding up Debbie's skirt to caress and grope her silky smooth skin. The inviting, wet heat oozed from her juicy labia down her inner thigh.

Pulling her skirt up and her thong aside, Michelle slowly started to finger fuck her. She slipped in and out easily, Debbie was already highly aroused, Michelle's sensual energy was so enticing to her, she wanted to indulge in her.

They were caught up in their hot lust that engulfed them both, their tongues slid around in their mouths together. Debbie sucked her tongue in deep while grabbing her rock-hard womanhood, causing Michelle's cock to drip pre-cum inside her thong.

After a few moments, Michelle managed to break free while gasping for air. "Hold on a minute, my slacks are just in the way." She quickly stood up and unzipped her pants, allowing her thick shaft to spring out in all its glorious hardness.

Debbie let out an audible gasp, she was very pleased and delighted with what she saw. Michelle proudly stood there, her throbbing cock was dripping cum on the expensive beige carpeting.

"Get that gorgeous girl-cock in my mouth!" Debbie impatiently grabbed her wrists to pull her close, eliciting a playful laugh from Michelle. "Mmm...mmm...mmmph!" Deep, slutty moans emanated from Debbie's throat as she soon swallowed her deep. Messy drooling and slurping ensued as she sucked, fondled and licked Michelle into heavenly pleasures.

Such a sudden, zealous oral-assault overwhelmed her. Michelle whimpered and felt her knees go weak, the much older woman's technique was mind-blowing. Saliva dripped down over Michelle's smooth nutsack to land on Debbie's big tits. She slapped that cock against her face, ran her long tongue up and down the shaft and spit all over the bulbous tip. Pure lust burned in Debbie's eyes for her, she deep-throated her while staring up into Michelle's eyes.

Michelle was in awe. The mature, married mother of three was on her knees, and desperately sucking her off like a five-dollar hooker. More cum leaked out and Debbie groaned out her deep hunger for more. That sent her into overdrive and she sucked even faster, thick strands of saliva escaped her lips as her head moved faster and faster.

"Ohh...fuck...yes! Right there..." Michelle said weakly, the powerful sensations made it difficult to speak. "Don't...don't fucking stop! I'm gonna...I-uhhh!"

A hot blast of thick seed spewed into Debbie's welcoming mouth. Her lip-lock was clamped down tight, she wanted every last drop of that hot cum. Michelle tossed her head back, and felt a hot wave of contractions as Debbie's soft mouth continued to milk her.

Even as Michelle panted to catch her breath, she heard Alice's sexy voice. "I'm glad you two are enjoying yourselves."

She looked over to see a sensual vision of stunning beauty. Alice stood next to a voluptuous, dark-skinned woman. Michelle had never before witnessed what her boss kept so well-hidden. Alice's body was a glorious work of art in her red lingerie, like she was formed out of white marble and transformed into a creature of flesh and bone. Her robust. yet feminine body was muscular and virile, with her 12" cock jutting out with its throbbing, red tip.

The other futa had soft, inviting curves. Her jet-black hair and steely blue eyes along with her kissable lips could drive any man mad with desire. Her black stockings, high-heels, thick thighs and flat stomach added to her sex appeal. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a shape that pointed down at her bulky cock that had a tapered glans.

"Wow," the gorgeous futa said, "you were telling the truth, Alice. Michelle is very beautiful."

"Yes, she is very attractive. And now I see her cock is also a good size." Alice smirked as she saw Michelle's cock now laying against Debbie's tits, still dripping fresh cum.

"And you must be Violet?" Michelle asked her.

"Indeed I am. But why don't you two get naked so all four of us can have some dirty fun together?"

Michelle removed her top and her bra, and Debbie was also naked within moments, except for her high-heels. A few minutes later, Debbie was laying on her stomach, sucking off Alice's mighty shaft while Violet noisily licked her ass and cunt. Michelle started tugging herself, wanting to quickly get hard again.

"Baby, get over here." Alice said while pointing at her mouth. Michelle complied and Alice was soon giving her more oral pleasure. She listened to Debbie responding to her lovers, and her mind wandered a little. She wondered what her mother would sound like, what noises she made during sex, The sight of her sucking Michelle's cock until her mouth was full of cum too. Those beautiful breasts that had nursed her, swinging and bouncing as her pussy was fucked good and hard.

But soon enough, Debbie wanted to be mounted. Alice laid back and entered her ass, while Violet stuffed her pussy with her fat dick. Michelle stood on the couch over then, and Debbie sucked her balls while jerking her off. Violet and Alice's cocks were grinding away inside her tight holes, making her feel air tight. The deep, long pumping started with increasing intensity.

They were working her inside, stirring the boiling pot of her arousal once again. Each hard thrust made Debbie suck harder on Michelle, causing her to slurp and jerk harder on that turgid shaft. Everything became a blur of lust-fueled fucking as hot loads filled Debbie up until it oozed out. Michelle was also on the verge of another orgasm, but she stopped just short of it. She got down and sucked off Violet's sticky cock, enjoying the filthy act. The taste of lube, cum and Debbie's ass filled her mouth.

Debbie had flopped down on her back, her pussy was already dilated from the good fucking she'd just received. She was panting and giggling while scooping up the cum from between her sexy thighs to suck it off her fingers with a deep moan of slutty hunger.

"I think Michelle wants a turn." Alice said with a big grin. Michelle responded by laying face-up on the couch.

"I want to be in her ass." Michelle said while holding her aching cock up. It was her first real orgy, and she intended to enjoy herself. She didn't want to hold anything back that evening, no decadent pleasure was off limits. With a loud gasp, Debbie let their cocks penetrate her. Alice and Michelle fucked her, then all three of the futa's at once. They fucked her for hours like a wanton whore, giving her one incredible orgasm after another.

Debbie could only moan with long, guttural noises. They were quite literally fucking her stupid, she was cum drunk that night. The euphoria from having those three amazing cocks at once was absolutely amazing. Her mouth agape, tongue hanging out to lick big balls, or to greedily catch a hot load of jizz. Her pussy spasmed over and over again, squirting on their cocks as her ass was flooded with their seed.

Alice's strong hand pulled on her hair as she was pounded relentlessly, her big ass cheeks rippled as they called her a dirty whore. She shuddered and screamed with another climax, even as Violet shoved her cock deep down her gullet, eventually filling her mouth again with sweet, hot spunk.

She'd completely lost control, and her body felt like it belonged to them that night. Under Alice's alluring spell, she didn't stop until utter exhaustion took over. Finally collapsing, she felt the air fill her lungs once again through her cum-filled airway. Her well-groomed hair matted with sweat and cum, her makeup smeared in messy streaks on her aging face.

A loud, wet fart and cum bubbled out of her abused, puckered asshole. A copious amount also oozed from her cunt to mix into an obscene mess. Violet noisily slurped it all up, and then she spit the cum back into Debbie's willing mouth.

************

A while later, Michelle was sitting on the couch in a silk robe that Alice had loaned her. Debbie and Violet had passed out after their group shower together. Alice had just walked into the kitchen, she moved with a casual yet sensual grace. She was like poetry in motion, every little movement she did with precision. Most people would not see the magic in something so seemingly mundane, but Michelle loved watching her.

Of course, her sheer, black nightie showed off her perfect figure. But Michelle also realized that she had quickly come to admire her for other things. She was confident, a perfectionist at work, but also a patient supervisor. Her 'runway model' looks, her sexual endurance and aggression was something Michelle aspired to. And, there was a desire that was on her mind more consistently as of late. And Alice seemed like the right person to ask.

Alice sat down and handed her the glass of brandy she'd asked for. "Thank you." Said Michelle, as she considered how to bring up what she'd been thinking about.

"You're most welcome." As if reading her mind, Alice asked her an important question. "I can sense that something troubles you. It's okay, you can tell me."

"You're very direct, aren't you?" Michelle asked rhetorically. "Can't say I'm surprised though. I'll tell you: I'm very attracted to someone very close to me."

"Someone other than Tina?"

"Yes, you could say that. It's just that...this is hard for me to admit."

"It's okay," Alice reached over and squeezed her hand tight, "you can tell me, baby."

"Well, you see. Ever since I moved down here, I've felt this increasing sexual tension. The tension is between...me and- and my mother."

"Oh, I see." Alice smiled at her with compassion evident on her face. "I doubt you've ever been told this, but that is normal for futa's"

"Wow, it is?"

"Yes, we are prone to such acts of sexual aggression. This often includes our sisters, and our mothers."

"But why? Why is it considered normal?"

"Many reasons, but a desire for deeper bonding is very common. A deeper bond between a futa and her family members. That will often include breaking older societal norms, and also taboos."

"Okay, thank you for explaining all that. I didn't know, because no one ever told me. It just feels like it's bound to happen, sooner or later. She wants it, I can see it in her eyes."

"That's a decision you'll both have to make, just understand that it'll change your relationship forever."

"Yes, I can see what you mean by that. I just can't help but wonder about all this, is this how my life is meant to be? I mean, all of this sexual experimentation, and sex with different people?"

"The short answer is yes, futa's are promiscuous by their very nature. But, we're all still individuals. So I'd also say this: you need to figure out what makes you the happiest."

"Yes, I see your point. I just know my life has changed so much since moving down here, and my sex life quickly became very active.

"And it feels unusual to you?"

"Yes it does, it's a stark contrast from my life in Oklahoma."

"I understand, but I think you'll be able to adjust to it. I think you're quite capable, life will only get better for you."

"Yes, I suppose you're right."

"But I've been wanting to ask you: what is the meaning of the tattoo on your forearm?"

"It's to remember someone important to me, she's been gone for years now." Michelle's mood shifted, Alice could easily hear the sadness in her voice.

"I see, I am sorry to hear that."

"Thank you, I've done my best to move on. It wasn't always easy, but that's why I moved down here. I felt like there wasn't enough to keep me up north, like I was going through a big change in life."

"I understand, that was a courageous thing to do. Most people never take chances like that in life, they remain stagnant."

"Yes, you make a good point. But I am often still afraid."

"Please tell me," Alice caressed her left arm very gently to comfort her, "what are you afraid of?"

"Of giving all of my heart to someone, fear of the pain from losing those closest to me."

"I see why you'd say that, but you must consider the alternative. To never try anything new, to never start dating again is to not take any risks. There's no risk involved, and you might feel protected from pain. But there's no reward either, no chance of finding love again."

"Yes, and I met Tina. She has a lot of good qualities, but it's been hard to open up more."