Michelle's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers could not encircle its considerable girth, it was too big. Slurping on it's tip, she opened her mouth in a feeble attempt to deep throat.

"It looks like you need more practice, so one day you can deep throat my cock." Sarah said with an amused grin.

"Mmm..mmmph.." Bella moaned in agreement with wet noises before pulling her mouth off with spit running down her chin. "Yes, your little slut needs more practice to make you proud."

"I'm sure you won't disappoint. Now turn around and bend over for me my slut."

Bella stood up and kneeled upon the bed, wiggling her ass in a display of teasing submission. Sarah just looked down at her younger lover in awe. The tanned curves of her perky ass cheeks were alluring perfection. Her ripe, young peach dripped so heavily in Sarah's presence: that delightful aroma once again filled Sarah's nose. The pink labia were slick with thick juices that signaled how aroused she truly was.

Bella's sexual intensity amazed her at times. Leaning forward, she let the fat dildo rub against her engorged clit. Up and down, then in slow circles to elicit little whimpering noises from Bella.

So slowly at first, she pushed into the open wetness: in, then out again. Bella became more vocal with each thrust, groaning her increasing arousal. "More...more please." She said weakly through her sharp little breaths. "I want it all inside me, please?"

"What did you say? Can you speak up?" Sarah was close, her hard nipples pressed into her Bella's back to leave a trail of her milk dripping down. Feeling the warm fluid run over her flesh made Bella shudder with a tingling that she felt all over.

"Fuck me mommy! Fuck your dirty little whore!" She cried out. "Yes, fuck your dirty cunt's hole, it's all yours!"

"I thought you'd never ask." Sarah's hips snapped into action, she plunged deep in one, swift motion. The fat dildo bottomed out as their soft flesh collided, making Bella scream and throw her head back.

Her ass grinded with a hot neediness, she suddenly needed to feel every last inch of the pseudo-cock inside her tight cunt. Soon her ass was twerking as it jiggled under Sarah's hard fucking, their rhythm was fast and erotic.

Sarah secretly relished Bella's self-imposed degradation, that gave her a rush she'd never experienced before. The young babe had chosen her to act out her most depraved fantasies with, and that filled Sarah with joy.

Their sweaty bodies rocked the bed with tit bouncing, ass pounding ecstasy for a long time.

Until Bella could feel it building deep inside her body, the pressure was almost unbearable when she approached the zenith of an orgasm. "Pull my hair!" She begged.

"Wha-what?" Sarah said between gasps of ragged breaths.

"Pull my fucking hair, grab my ass and push that cock deep!"

Sarah yanked back and used her other hand to grab Bella's hip, within moments that pushed her over the edge. Bella screamed, and her pussy clamped down hard as the blissful wave of sensations passed through her entire body.

Groaning loudly, her pussy spasmed and squirted out a hot spray that coated Sarah's thighs. The pounding continued as Bella twitched and let out a continuous scream as her orgasms persisted. Wet gurgling noises filled the air while fresh cunt juice soaked into the sheets. A few deep, hard thrusts made her squeal before falling forward. She moaned face down into the comforter, her sexy ass still shaking with the pleasurable aftershocks.

Sarah leaned forward to attack her again, she spread Bella's ass cheeks and licked her asshole into a sloppy mess. Bella squeaked in delight and laughed with sheer joy as she enjoyed the wet tongue ravishing her nubile body. After blowing her mind with another orgasm, Sarah flopped down on the bed to catch her breath.

Wet, sloppy lewd kisses were exchanged as Bella sucked on her lips again. Soon, they both fell silent and rested together. Sarah held Bella close and let her rest in her arms. While it was true their relationship was mostly sexual, she felt a need to also comfort her. She sometimes wondered what pushed Bella to desire sex with much older women. Of course, she'd asked her, but never received a straight answer. Her parents seemed like decent people, but maybe they really weren't behind closed doors.

A HOT FIRST DATE

After a nice dinner together, Tina had suggested that they go to a local dance club. Michelle agreed to it, even though she'd not been to a club in years. She was just happy that a local, sexy woman was showing her around town.

They were taking a break from dancing while sitting at a booth with their drinks. Michelle was surprised they had one to themselves, considering the place was packed with horny and drunk patrons.

"To a hot first date." Tina raised her glass with a big smile on her gorgeous face. "And to many more, cheers!"

Michelle clinked her glass. "Cheers!"

Tina appeared to be in her element that night, and she was certainly dressed for it. Her sparkly, purple dress glimmered in the lights and left little to the imagination. Her lithe curves were hugged tight by the clinging fabric made Michelle's cock twitch with heated anticipation. Kissing, caressing, teasing and flirting. Tina made it very clear she wasn't afraid of showing affection in public.

Michelle's dress was sexy, but also less flashy. It was red, low-cut while showing off her appealing legs. At first, she'd felt anxious about buying sexy clothes again.. After Becky's death, she's lost all interest in dressing to attract anyone. Her clothing choices were rather bland, like she could hide her grief with her choice of clothing. She'd learned to view this new chapter in her life as a way to start over, to experience new things. So she went to a dress shop, and a lovely, older Cuban woman helped her find some new dresses and skirts.

Tina moved a little closer and placed a warm hand on Michelle's bare leg. Her big, brown eyes looked up at her and she slid her tongue across Michelle's lips. Grabbing her hair, Michelle Frenched her deeply and met her tongue in a hot kiss.

"So, who's your pretty new friend?" A voice asked from nearby. They both looked to see a sexy brunette standing there.

"Rachel!" Tina exclaimed, she got up and wrapped her arms around the smaller woman. They exchanged a lewd kiss on the mouth, which Michelle enjoyed watching. "Rachel, I'd like you to meet Michelle."

"Wow, you're even prettier than I imagined!" Rachel walked over and shook her hand. "It's so nice to meet you."

"Thank you, and nice to meet you." Michelle looked her over, she was clearly a petite package of hot dynamite, in a tight top and a very short skirt. The tanned babe had dark hair and glowing skin. Her lovely eyes glimmered in the light, and her luscious lips were absolutely kissable. Her slender frame and dancers legs complimented her round ass and B-cup tits.

"Would you like to join us?" Tina asked her.

"Yes, I'd love to." Rachel sat down next to Michelle, and Tina sat on her other side.

"So, how do you two know each other?" Michelle asked.

"We met at this club about a year ago." Rachel said while groping Tina's thigh. "We've danced a lot together, and done other things too." She winked at Michelle and giggled.

"Hmm, do tell."

"Do you want me to tell her?" Rachel smirked at Tina.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Okay, I licked Tina's pussy in the bathroom. And then she ate my ass really good before she finger fucked me."

"Well, that is interesting." Michelle felt her mouth water and her cock pulsed again, the mental image of those two fucking was very erotic.

"I imagine you'd like to watch?" Rachel's hand suddenly slid up her leg while she nuzzled against Michelle's cheek. "Maybe we can be friends? I know all about your fat cock."

"What?" Michelle turned three shades of red. "Tina, why did you tell her that I'm a futa?"

"I tell her everything, she's a close friend." Tina appeared to be ashamed, like the one thing she'd never want to do was hurt Michelle. "You look upset, did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to."

"Umm..no..I just. I'm just not used to people talking about it, and telling their friends about it either."

"Okay, well if I offended you, I am sorry." Tina frowned a little and reached for her hand, Michelle let her hold it tight.

"It's okay, just relax. Futa's are not uncommon around here." Rachel comforted her with soft caresses. "I like them, and I love their cocks too."

Michelle could see where this was headed, she was very nervous but excited too. Rachel was very direct about what she wanted, and her aroma was enticing. Michelle started to relax again, Rachel's touch was very seductive. Her hands started to roam, soon they were up Michelle's dress.. It was a new experience for her, and she let herself dive into the waters of temptation that night.

The music started pounding again, just like her heart was racing. She could feel it, the air was ablaze with their sexual energy. All three of them started to ignore everyone around them, and the lights dimmed where they were seated. All eyes were on the lit-up dance floor, where all the sexy people were.

Tina's delicate hands pulled up Rachel's short skirt and found her dripping cunt. Rachel was sucking Michelle's neck with her wet lips, while she rubbed her cock too. Michelle quickly scanned all around them, but no one was watching. She felt engulfed in a hot dream world, it felt surreal to her.

She'd never experienced anything like that, two beautiful women groping her in public. She felt her dress being pulled up, and Rachel lowered her head. Any concerns she felt over being caught vanished from her mind, it was consumed by the pleasure she felt.

An inviting warmth sucking so hard with long, sloppy strokes. Rachel prided herself on being a total whore for futa's, there was nothing she seemed to enjoy more. She had practiced on a lot of men, but after her first futa she never looked back. Michelle's cum mixed with her spit in a frothy mess inside her mouth. Fondling those smooth balls, her tongue swirled, caressed and licked to drive her new friend crazy.

That hot mouth, sucking so greedily on her throbbing hardness. Michelle could only shudder and gasp from the heat that passed through her. From the crown of her sensitive dick and down into her toes, white-hot intensity lit up her pleasure center.

Rachel's expert sucking was next level, her head bobbing faster with an urgent need for cum. That primal hunger filled her mind with a single purpose, to milk Michelle's cock. Tina's hand went faster too, she frantically finger banged Rachel's sopping wet pussy.

Within minutes, the music pounded faster and faster to match her quickening heart, her balls seized up while she arched her back with a loud cry. A final thrust and she flooded Rachel's mouth with hot, sticky fluid. Rachel groaned when it hit her tongue, that was a taste she always craved. Tasting that salty-sweet jizz and Tina's hand made her cum hard, Rachel sucked even harder while her body trembled.

The orgasm caused her to keep sucking and gulping down Michelle's seed. Until the jizz finally stopped flowing and she had her fill. After a few moments, she sat up and grabbed Tina to share with her. They shared a sloppy kiss as Rachel pushed cum into her mouth.

A few minutes later and the music was still going, they all agreed upon leaving. The warm, humid air washed over them as they stepped outside. All three of them were riding the high of getting away with sex in a public place.

"Was it good for you ladies?" Rachel asked with a shit eating grin.

"Yes, I rather enjoyed myself." Tina said before frowning. "Although, I still need a hard dick in my pussy tonight."

"I think that can be arranged." Michelle gave her ass a firm squeeze.

"I sure hope so." Tina groped her cock and gave her a kiss. "Rachel, will you be coming with us?"

"I'd love to, where are we off to?"

"How about the beach? I know a secluded spot, No one is ever there at night." Tina started walking towards her SUV.

"Sounds good, I don't have my car here. So I'll just ride with you two."

40 minutes later, they were at the beach on a blanket near Tina's vehicle. Michelle had Tina squatting on her face while Rachel was riding her throbbing cock. Michelle was feeling vigorous that night, she fucked them both, over and over again. They all lost track of how many orgasms they all had, they fell asleep together under the stars.

************

A few days later Michelle was laying by the pool. Her phone suddenly started ringing and she decided to answer it.

"Hello, this is Michelle."

"Hi Michelle, this is Tammy."

"Tammy? I'm sorry, I don't know a Tammy."

"You met me a while ago. Remember, Tammy-Jo at the Waffle House? You gave me a really big tip, and also your phone number?"

"Ohh, Tammy! Oh my God, I remember now! Of course, the waitress with the lovely eyes!"

"You're very kind. Yes, I finally got a chance to call you."

"Yes, I'm glad. But I wasn't sure I'd ever hear from you."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I've been so busy going to the hospital. But my mom is finally doing better, she's going to be released soon."

"Well, that's very good news. I am happy for you."

"Thank you. But there's another reason I'm calling."

"Okay, sure. What is it?"

"Well...ummm to be honest. I can't...I can't stop thinking about that kiss, our kiss. It was just so sensual."

"Yes, I remember now. So, you're calling because you want to kiss me again?'

"Yes...I ummm." Tammy stammered. "I don't normally do this, I don't usually hook up with anyone, especially women. But there's just something about you, you just put my mind at ease in your presence. And to be honest, no one's ever kissed me the way you have."

"I see, so you're saying you want to meet up?"

"Well, yes." Tammy let out a big, anxious sigh of relief. "That's what I want. I'm driving down to Miami in a few weeks to see some friends. Will you be available?

"Yes, I think so. Tammy, you should know-" Michelle stopped herself, it was still difficult for her to say. She felt nervousness flood into her mind, causing her to tremble a little.

"Yes? What is it?"

'I guess I should just tell her,' Michelle thought, 'she should know sooner rather than later.'

"You see, the thing is. I have something extra."

"Okay, so what does that mean? You sound anxious, but please just tell me."

"I-I'm a futa," Michelle said with a huge sigh of relief "I was born with a cock. But if you're no longer interested, I won't hold it against you."

There was a long pause, until Tammy giggled. "That's just fine with me, I'm even more attracted to you now."

"Really? You are?"

"Yes, I knew there was something special about you. I could just feel it, and I've always wanted to fuck a futa. I need to get laid so badly, it's been far too long. And I'm willing to bet you have a really big cock too? I do like them big."

"I don't think you'll be disappointed, and I'll figure out where we can meet up. I look forward to seeing you."

************

The following Monday, Michelle was busy at work in her office. Then there was a knock on her door.

"Come in." The door opened and Tina was standing there, with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi babe, I wanted to surprise you!"

"Tina, this is a surprise," Michelle eyed the flowers she was holding, "and who are those for?"

"For you of course!" Tina walked over to her and handed her the colorful bouquet. Then she bent forward and gave her a passionate kiss. "I missed you, baby."

"Thank you, so very much." Michelle was so touched by Tina's thoughtful kindness, emotions suddenly swelled within her heart. "I missed you too."

"You're welcome," Tina looked around her office,"wow, this is very spacious. And very tastefully decorated."

"Yeah, I like it. It was bigger than I was expecting when I got the job offer."

"I know of something that's 'bigger'." Tina reached down and gently rubbed her crotch. "You could bend me over the desk, I won't tell anyone."

"Tina, behave yourself!" Michelle blushed. "I don't want to get in trouble."

"But I'm so horny. I hope we can do it again soon."

"Yes, it should happen again soon. But since you're here, I'll take you to lunch. It's about that time, can you go?"

"Sure, I can go." Tina smiled again, she looked quite happy with Michelle's offer. "I know of a great place nearby, they have really good food."

An hour later, Michelle walked back into the building and headed back to her office.

"Michelle, how are you?" Alice walked down the hallway towards her with a warm smile on her lovely features as she followed Michelle into her office.

"Oh, hey Alice. I'm doing good." She walked back to her desk and reached for a binder. "Here's the reports you asked me for earlier today."

"Thank you, so much." Then she noticed the flowers sitting on Michelle's desk. "Wow, these are so beautiful! Are they from the young woman who was looking for you?"

"Yes, her name is Tina. Did you meet her?"

"Not exactly, I was on my phone when she showed up. I looked over to see Heather telling her where to find you. She looks very sexy though."

"Yes, Tina is quite attractive. I met her at a clothing store, where she works."

"I'm happy for you. So are you two a couple?"

"I think that's what she is hoping for." Pausing for a moment, Michelle thought about why Tina was in her life. And she decided to trust Alice by elaborating on her relationship with Tina. "We agreed to fuck other people though, she has a friend named Rachel that she has fun with too."

"Okay, and what about you? Are you fucking anyone else?"

"No, not yet. But you never know."

"Well, maybe you'll find someone around here, you deserve to have some fun." Alice winked at her, "some of us are going to the bar after work. Care to join us this time?"

"Sure, why not."

"Great! Only a few more hours to go until quitting time." Alice smiled at her again, and turned to walk out. The sight of her skirt hugging her curvy ass cheeks gave Michelle a hot rush down into her loins, and she wondered if her stunningly gorgeous boss was a lesbian.

Michelle pondered what she had said, wondering how slutty some of her co-workers might be. There was plenty of younger babe's there, but Debbie was always so friendly with her. Like her mom, in her late forties, hot and buxom. Of course Debbie was married, so Michelle didn't want to get her hopes up.

ALICE'S SECRET

Later that day, she was at happy hour with some of her co-workers. Debbie was there, and she had a foul mouth that spewed dirty jokes which made Michelle laugh. Ashley was sitting with Alice, who was her secretary. The charming brunette had a gorgeous smile and an alluring, curvy figure. Michelle took notice of how close they were sitting, and Alice seemed to enjoy touching her.

Erin had finally given up on hitting on Michelle, he was sulking in a corner with two of his buddies. After seeing Tina bring her flowers, they all seemed crushed that the gorgeous new girl was a 'lesbian.'

At least, that's what she allowed them to think. 'If only that balding asshole knew what I had in my pants.' Michelle grinned with a quiet chuckle to herself.

"Hey, Michelle." Debbie broke her reverie as she got closer to her. "I just wanted to tell you: that young lady that showed up to see you, she's very pretty. You're a very lucky young lady."

"Hey Debbie," Michelle flashed a sincere smile at her, "yes, I agree. Tina is lovely, and I do feel lucky."

"Is it okay if I ask you something?"

"Umm, yeah sure."

"When did you know? I mean when did you know that you liked girls?"

"Well, when I was about 20 I think. I had my first girlfriend, but it didn't last very long."

"I see." Debbie furrowed her brow. "Not until you were 20? You must've been a late bloomer huh?"