Michelle's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Michelle seduces Sarah, and Tammy visits to indulge herself.
12.6k words
4.33
3.8k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Michelle is excited about her new life in Florida, and all the sexy new people she's meeting. She's excited to indulge in more group sex, but will it be worth it?

My characters are so often flawed and they certainly make mistakes, but I also want them to be unique, beautiful and relatable. They have scars on their souls just like all of us do, I suppose this is the most poignant and grounded story I've published so far.

Sometimes, the really important questions in life can be explored through erotic fiction. The full meaning and depth of the story will become clear in the second half of it as the main characters deal with their own dysfunction and start the healing process. The last chapter is coming soon.

This story takes place within the same fictional world as my other ones, but it's only loosely connected to them. Almost all of the characters are new ones. Having said that: this story expands on ideas first introduced in Kim's erotic adventures.

This chapter contains: oral sex, Incest, double anal penetration, cum shots, rough sex, group sex, squirting, big tits, and big futa cocks. Please rate and comment, the feedback is very useful for me as I try to develop my skills as I write more. Thank you.

THE EDGE OF DESIRE

Michelle laid there in bed, feeling the cool, night air through her open window. Tina laid next to Michelle, her lovely breasts rising and falling with each breath.

Watching her sleep, Michelle felt her heart warm because Tina looked so peaceful in that moment. Reaching over, she softly caressed her silky hair. Then that feeling began to stir again, something was rising up within her. It was inviting and soothing, but part of her was terrified of it.

Years after losing Becky, caring so much for another was still daunting to her. Every time she seriously considered love, this shadow seemed to loom large. Like a big, ugly feeling that would consume her.

Besides, it was just something physical with Tina, nothing more. At least, that's what she repeated in her head enough times. Sometimes, her sexual desires and emotions were at odds with each other. Feeling a sudden thirst, she got up and went naked to the kitchen for some water.

Groggily walking to the fridge, she found a glass and poured herself some cold water. She gulped it down, and refilled the glass. Upon leaving the kitchen, she glanced over at the couch. Laying there in a shaft of moonlight was her mother, an empty wine bottle laid on the table by her. Michelle guessed she'd finished the wine and passed out again.

But her oversized t-shirt wasn't sufficient to cover her thick bush. It had been pulled up in her sleep, and pussy had been exposed. Michelle just stood there for a few moments, and indulged in the erotic vision before her. Those long, toned legs with those thick pubes between them. She felt a pulsing warmth spreading through her cock, thinking of piercing her mother, pushing her thick cock so deep inside that hairy cunt.

But a sudden noise and Michelle was snapped out of her fantasy, Sarah had mumbled in her sleep while stirring a little. Quickly and quietly she scurried to her bedroom, then she gently set her glass down. Tina was a light sleeper sometimes, she didn't want to wake her.

"Mmm...mmm...babe...babe?" Tina mumbled quietly as she stirred again.

"Yes, I'm here. I was thirsty, I didn't want to wake you."

"Can...can you please come back to bed?" Tina asked sleepily, which made Michelle smile with wholesome amusement.

"You're so cute when you're sleepy." Michelle chuckled and laid next to her, then she kissed her softly on the cheek. Tina pulled her tight, wrapping her leg around her waist, she kissed her long and deep. Soon they were caressing, groping and moaning with passionate kisses being exchanged.

Tina spit in her hand, and started tugging on her cock. "Wow, you're so hard! I can't get over how thick and long your cock is. I love your dick Michelle, I want it inside me again."

"You're insatiable aren't you?"

"Yes, are you afraid I'm wearing you out?" Tina said with a teasing smile.

"Well...not really. But I did all the work earlier tonight."

"It's okay, lay on your back. I want to ride you."

Tina straddled her, and Michelle felt her wet pussy rubbing teasingly all over her cock. She slowly rubbed her clit by grinding her hips, with her breaths quickening as her arousal increased.

Leaning forward, her hair caressed Michelle's face, causing her to shiver all over. Holding her hips, Michelle let Tina slide down on her shaft. That fat cock inched inside her wetness, making her cry out. Tina's jaw trembled with pleasure from feeling her lover penetrate her so deeply, the girth filled her tight pussy so completely.

Slowly and sensually, she circled her hips in a slow rhythm. Michelle was suddenly in awe, Tina's beauty and sensuality was so unique. For a few moments, Michelle wondered if she was dreaming. Gazing deep into her eyes, Tina lovingly held her face and slowly milked her cock into a mind-blowing orgasm.

The next morning, Michelle walked out into the living room with Tina. Sarah was at the table drinking coffee.

"Good morning, did you two enjoy yourselves last night?" Sarah asked them with a smirk.

"Good morning, yes we did." Tina smiled back at her.

"I'm sure you did. Would you like some coffee, Tina?"

"No thank you, I'm running late. We overslept a little." Tina hugged Michelle tight and kissed her passionately. "Bye baby, I gotta go to work. I'll call you later."

"Okay, bye. Have a good day." Michelle opened the door for her and watched her leave.

Then she walked back to the kitchen, she reached for a coffee mug when Sarah started to speak.

"So, your love life has become very active lately."

"Yes, I suppose you could say that." Michelle suddenly felt a knot in her gut, there was something in her mother's tone she didn't care for. She felt her mother's piercing gaze on her scantily clad body, it made her quiver a little.

"Are you and Tina getting along well?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, we are. Thank you for asking." Michelle stirred the creamer into the coffee, and her hand tensed up as she gripped the spoon. Then she turned to face her, and Sarah was looking at her with a glimmer in her eye. She was admiring Michelle's breasts and eyeing the bulge in her skimpy shorts. But there was something else, and Michelle didn't like it.

"That's good, at least one of us is getting some action." Sarah's voice became thick with sarcasm. Bella had been gone by then, she was back in school which left Sarah sexually frustrated.

"Okay, but what is your problem?"

"What do you mean, Michelle?"

"I don't care for your tone. You sound snotty, and a little bitchy."

"I'm simply taking an interest in my daughter's life, is that okay with you?" Sarah let out a nervous laugh, and she gripped her mug tight. The tension in the room was becoming increasingly obvious to Michelle.

"I have been alone for years, and now I finally get to have sex again. Is that a problem for you, mother?" Michelle scowled at her.

"I don't like your tone either! You go out after work almost every night now, and leave me sitting here at home! You're so selfish Michelle!"

"Oh Jesus, give me a break will ya?" Michelle's tone hardened, she was getting pissed. "I am starting to love my life here, and I wallowed in depression long enough before I moved here! And no one makes you sit here at night and drink by yourself, go out and make new friends!"

"You just...you don't...you wouldn't understand." Sarah felt like she was crumbling inside, her conflicting feelings were tearing her apart inside. "It's been so hard for me, and I just want to spend more time with you."

Michelle looked across the table and noticed the tears falling from her eyes, realizing that pain was underneath all the jealousy. But she was unsure of what to do at that moment, she was still angry with Sarah for her attitude.

"I'm not sure what to say, mom. I just-I didn't realize you felt this way, I don't mean to ignore you."

Sarah slowly reached for the napkin dispenser, so she could wipe her tears. Michelle noticed her beautiful breasts hanging in her robe, she also could feel a strong desire sweeping over her. The emotional tension had a sensual undercurrent, she could no longer deny that. She remembered that night when she couldn't sleep, so she found herself in the garage at midnight. Her mother was fast asleep, and she grabbed jars of her breast milk.

Sneaking back to her room, she stripped down and got in her shower. She slurped the milk down while pouring it all over her perfect body. Her aching cock was hard as steel the moment she tasted that milk. She jerked off in a sudden frenzy, that taste made her mad with lust. Sitting back, she blasted her cum all over her tits, it coated her face and landed in her hair.

She feverishly rubbed the cum and milk all over her body while moaning and whimpering with an urgent need for more. She noisily slurped up her cum and the milk, swishing it around her mouth before gulping it down. Her cock was so slick with her spit and the milk, so she started tugging again. More orgasms flowed throughout her taut body that night until she passed out in a sticky mess of fluids.

And now, her mother was here in front of her. Those wonderful, fat tits so full of milk that had nursed her years ago. She walked over next to her mother to gaze down upon her. The hardness of her frustration was softening, and she felt a trickle of compassion flow through her heart. Sarah looked up at her, she had no makeup on and she looked rather tired. But her mother still had that flawless skin, and that voluptuous body with those long legs that Michelle had long admired.

Sarah stopped crying and held her gaze, wondering why Michelle was giving her such a soft yet intense look. Then, suddenly the heat of their frustration and jealousy was turning into something else. They both felt it at the same moment, the fires of lust were stoked.

Both had tried to push that burning need for the taboo deep down inside, But like pushing a ball under water, it will only stay under for so long. Their hearts were full of tenderness for each other, and they could feel the wicked heat that had been building to that point in time. They could both feel the tension, but that moment had taken them both by surprise.

"Michelle, what is happening?" With a soft whisper she spoke, and her eyes radiating with lust. The heat was pooling between Sarah's legs, then it swelled up into her breasts. Michelle answered her by caressing her hardening cock, making sure Sarah could see her.

Sarah could not hide it anymore either, her brown nipples stiffened into hard nubs. Milk began flowing to leave small stains on her robe, her tingling lips parted as she licked them with her tongue's tip. Michelle caressed her face and slipped her hand down her neck, drawing sharp breaths from Sarah. So slowly did Michelle's fingertips tease the soft flesh of her ample breasts. Then Sarah started caressing her silky smooth legs, tracing her fingers higher until she felt her ass.

Finding her left nipple, Michelle gave it a sudden squeeze. Sarah let out a surprised squeal as tit-milk jetted out of her to hit the table and land on her thigh too. "Oh fuck, yes baby! I've wanted this for so long!"

Michelle smiled, her mother's sudden confession confirmed what she'd been thinking for a while. She could tell Sarah was putty in her hands by then. "So, tell me mother. Do your wonderful breasts need some relief?"

"You know they do, and so does my pussy." Sarah moaned as she was squeezed again, and she watched with arousal as Michelle licked milk off her fingers. Then she caressed Michelle's balls and gently grabbed her hand to lick her milk off too.

"Yes, I think you need some cock, and it might as well be your daughter's. But tell me, did you fuck Bella too?"

"Yes." Sarah didn't hesitate at all, she answered right away. She was too aroused to think about things like discretion at that moment. "Yes, we've been fucking each other for awhile now. But how did you know?"

"I've seen how she looks at you, her lovely eyes so full of lust. And she seemed to be flirting with you on the day I moved in. So, my mother is a dirty cougar that likes fucking college girls. And maybe I should fuck you like how you fucked Bella?"

"Yes, please just fuck me!" Sarah was panting, the pressure building in her loins was getting more unbearable by the second.

Michelle stood right in front of her chair, her legs pressed against Sarah's inner thighs. That hard cock was pressing against the thin fabric, a small spot was visible where the cum dripped out. Sarah could hardly believe her eyes, but it was really happening. Her heart pounded, her breath hot and heavy in her chest.

"It's okay my sweet mother. If you want to see my cock, I'll gladly show you. We both have needs, and we love each other."

"Please just show me."

Michelle pulled her shorts down, and that pink-tipped, beautiful cock filled Sarah's vision. Her life was never the same after the moment that she unleashed her lust for her daughter. Sara looked up at her as she panted, her inhibitions were fading into the back of her mind. Her body was responding to her daughter's sensual body, and the pheromones that drifted up her nose. She gripped her thick shaft and Michelle hissed a breath through her teeth. Sara's hot mouth soon sucked her cock with horny abandon.

Her jaw quickly loosened within minutes, she wiggled her head to take Michelle deeper. Her fat tip slipped past Sarah's gag-reflex, allowing every thick inch to slide into the wet warmth. Humming and moaning, Sarah indulged herself in the lewd, incestuous act. Michelle's mind was already melting from the heat of their lust, her mother's ardent cock sucking was making her tremble.

Liquid bliss coursed through her body as the sucking continued, which only fueled her aggression. She began tugging on Sarah's hair and pushing deeper, only a little at first. Sarah seemed to moan her approval, and she didn't want to stop sucking. So she grabbed Michelle's hand and tugged on it, encouraging her to pull harder.

Michelle grabbed her hair and tugged, forcing her cock even deeper. Soon she was fucking Sarah's mouth like a cock sleeve, drool ran from her stuffed hole as Michelle's balls slapped her chin.

After some more deep pumping, Sarah popped her hungry mouth off for a moment. Her face was covered in a froth of spit and jizz, but she smiled from the sheer joy of that moment. Looking totally undignified, yet beautiful in that moment with long strings of fluids dripping down on her tits she spoke: "Yes baby, fuck your mother's slutty mouth. Fuck it hard!"

Grabbing her head, Michelle's animalistic side took over. She plunged her aching, throbbing hard shaft in deep. Jamming it deep into Sarah's open maw, letting the cum and spit drip down in gooey trails over her body.

Cum drizzled into her mouth, making Sarah's tits drip more milk and her clit twitched with an itching hunger. Every little taste of her daughter's cum, and her smell made Sarah start to cum. The orgasm was building inside of her, but she knew what would make her cum really hard.

Pulling back for a moment, she looked up and rubbed Michelle's cock. "I want you to fuck my big tits, dear daughter."

"I'd love to, my dear mother." Michelle leaned back against the table and Sarah moved closer.

Sweat, spit, milk and cum mixed together to lubricate her tits. But Sarah wanted them even more slippery, so she reached for the olive oil that was on the table. She coated her tits in a copious amount and enveloped Michelle's cock with her breasts. Pointing her nipples, she squirted Michelle's body with tit-milk until it trickled off of her and made a puddle on the floor.

Hard, wet slaps filled the air as their jiggling bodies collided together. Michelle slammed her cock deep into Sarah's cleavage which totally engulfed that cock with her soft bosom. The fucking was intensifying, they were both groaning and talking dirty like horny animals. Michelle's eyes rolled back, her body tensed up while she arched her back. Sarah slipped one hand down to her hairy cunt to rub herself at a frenzied pace.

Then she started jerking Michelle's cock and slapping it hard against her nipples. Her hands and mouth moving so rapidly: sucking, tit-fucking, jerking and rubbing herself in quick succession. A haze of forbidden lust surrounded them both as they savored the moment, then their orgasms hit in a moment of hot release.

Michelle screamed out as her hot seed blasted all over Sarah's rack, spurt after spurt of cum hit her mother's face and hair. And a hot climax ripped through Sarah, her cunt squirting on the floor even as her tits blasted forth big streams of milk.

After they were finally spent, Sarah collapsed against her thighs with deep panting. She clutched her daughter close as they both trembled together, Michelle caressed her hair with shaking hands. Their shared orgasm was unlike anything either of them had felt before, it was a uniquely sexual experience for them both. Their shared chemistry and intensity was over-the-top.

Soon, Sarah started to clean all that jizz off her skin and slurp it with loud moans into her mouth like a filthy whore. And that caused Michelle to stroke herself, her cock was still very hard. Sarah looked up at the throbbing rod so close to her face, and she gave it a good lick. It felt extra-dirty to Michelle, and that made her shudder with another surge passing down through her loins.

"So, does my dirty mother want my cock inside of her?"

"Of course I do." Sarah stood up and grabbed her by the wrist. "Let's get more comfortable."

Leading her to the couch, she playfully pushed Michelle down. She kneeled between her long legs and gazed at her smooth balls that hung between her supple thighs. "I did lots of dirty things with Bella, you wanna know what I really loved doing to her?"

"Tell me all your naughty secrets, mother."

"This I loved doing, because it feels so dirty." Sarah flashed her a devious grin and planted her mouth between Michelle's legs, her wet tongue seeking that crinkled bud. With a loud slurp, she attacked her asshole. Michelle's eyes rolled back, and her breath came out in little bursts with her babbling something lewd.

Her dignified, middle-aged mother was now desperately sucking her ass like a slutty porn-star.

"Jesus...sweet...Jesus...fuck...Christ! That fe-feels so good!" It felt like Sarah was trying to devour her asshole, she sucked, probed and prodded all the sensitive nerve endings. Her tongue felt like a micro-penis trying to push its way in, so Michelle spread her ass cheeks to allow that to happen. The taboo act of having her mother tongue fuck her asshole made it feel all the hotter to her.

Sarah moaned and let her tongue absorb the coppery flavor, relishing the taste of that pillowy flesh. Soon she quickly switched to licking her balls and spitting on her cock, then she started jerking before eating her ass again. Another surge, and Michelle's cock pulsed with more cum dripping out. She could hardly believe how full her balls were that morning, they were brimming with sweet jizz.

Sarah was listening to Michelle's moans getting louder and louder. "Are you going to cum again?"

"If you keep doing that, I will." Michelle managed to smile even as she panted to catch her breath, every nerve ending in her nether region was bursting with ecstasy.

"I want you to cum, but I need it inside me."

"In your hairy cunt?"

"That sounds dirty, but no. I need a good ass fucking, and a dildo just won't do!" Sarah stood up and proceeded to straddle her. "Your dear father didn't enjoy anal, but I'm assuming you do?"