Michelle's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Violet would periodically slow down, causing Bella to squirt in Tammy's face.

Violet was prolonging their pleasure as she noticed Michelle getting hard again, so they could enjoy the moment. Soon Michelle started fucking Tammy's wet cunt, then pulling out to let Bella suck her before plunging back in. The two women cried out in sheer pleasure as they were fucked with raw, hot aggression that consumed them with ecstasy.

"Yesss, fuck me baby! Fuck my dirty ass, make me your bitch!" Alice yelled, she was riding Luisa while jerking her cock too. The hot moans and the lewd, loud noises added to the primal charge they could all feel. They were all nearing sweaty exhaustion, but their sexual over-drive kept them going.

"Ohh, fuck-fuck...yesss!" Violet finally busted and spewed a big load that blasted deep inside Bella's ass until it ran out over Tammy's face, and she collected it on her wiggling tongue.

"Do you want it, you slut?" Michelle pulled out and aimed her tingling cock at Bella's face while she jerked herself with sweaty trembling.

"Yes, right in my face baby!" Bella gladly received the hot load that splattered all across her face and dripped off over Tammy's cunt. Then a slutty moaning and sucking followed as all the bodily fluids were sucked up and shared amongst them. Ending with Alice finally cumming on herself with Luisa shooting a load deep into her sexy ass.

All of them licked the sweat off each other, with a lot of giggling, kissing and fondling before resting for a long while. But later, the orgy would start up again.

SARAH'S HUBRIS

The next morning, the other futa's were gone, and Bella went home to change, but Tammy was still there. Michelle was sitting by the pool with her while they coffee enjoyed together at the table

"So, I don't think I got a chance to ask you," Tammy looked over at her,"are you seeing anyone right now?"

"Ahh, yes I am. How about you?"

"No, I've just been too busy. It's hard to find someone locally that I connect with. But you made a very good impression, so that's why I'm here. But tell me, who is the lucky young lady that you're dating?"

"Tina, she's someone that I met at a local boutique, where she works."

"Okay, cool. I'm sure she's very pretty, and she's lucky to have you in her life."

"Ummm..she certainly is." Michelle could feel a bit of discomfort again, she had tried to deny it, but she was really missing Tina by then."I think I-I'm lucky too."

"Is something bothering you?"

"No, I'm fine." But her vulnerability caught her a little off guard, Tammy's questions had caused some emotions to rise up within her, and also wondering if she truly deserved someone like Tina in her life

She could feel a sliver of guilt piercing her awareness. Her sexuality excited and enticed her into enjoying new things, yet her heart pulled her in a different direction. Everything just came together in what felt like a volatile mixture.

************

Two days later, Michelle was with Alice at downtown Coral Gables. They were enjoying the day, and she was glad to be out of the house with a friend. With their hands full of shopping bags, they agreed to stop and take a break with iced tea and lunch.

After ordering their food, Michelle noticed her phone chiming at her. Alice noticed her reading a text and the way her expression changed.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, it's-it's fine I guess."

"Hey, it's me." Alice reached across the table and gently held her hand. "I'm here for you, and please just be honest. I can read people really well, ya know? I can see something is bothering you."

"Okay, you're right. I'm sorry, Alice."

"It's okay. So, go on please."

"It's just my mom, she's wondering when I'll be home. She just got home yesterday, I don't think she can get enough of me. But I want time to myself too, and I think she's getting jealous of my friendships."

"Yes, I could see that. Sex with her changed your relationship. It's possible losing your father made her afraid to lose you too. And now with you in the same house, she could feel jealous, maybe even possessive. But she needs to respect your personal boundaries."

"Yes, I think you're right. There's always so much wisdom in your words babe," Michelle smiled with affection at her, "and I've also been thinking about Tina."

"Yes, she is very beautiful, and you should see the look on your face whenever you talk about her. You just look so happy babe."

"Wow, I guess I never thought about that, but you're right. She is definitely sweet, kind and charming. I remember there's something about how she looked at me one day."

"What do you mean?"

"We were at the beach to enjoy the sunset together. Then she looked deep into my eyes, like she was looking right into my soul." Michelle started to get choked up. "It just felt like a perfect moment to me, I'll never forget it. She looked so beautiful, and she held me close to her with so much tenderness."

"Wow, that is so sweet. Truly, that warms my heart. It sounds to me like you're in love with each other."

"Yes, I think you're right." Michele started to cry a little, then she pulled her phone out. "I'm calling her right now, I'm just going to tell her everything. I'm going to stop keeping secrets from now on."

"Okay, good."

Michelle hoped Tina would answer, but she didn't. "No dice, I have to see her today. I think I'll have to leave after we eat, is that okay?"

"Sweetheart, of course it's okay. Go and find her, tell her how you feel."

************

At that very moment, Tina was on her way back in a hurry. The weekend at her family reunion had inspired her to be bolder with Michelle. Seeing her brother with his wife helped her realize just how much she really loved Michelle.

Tina was so excited, a week earlier she had picked out a beautiful, blue gemstone necklace for Michelle. Hoping that Michelle would like it. She had finally decided to ask Michelle to be exclusive with her, she didn't want anyone else: not physically, not emotionally.

Soon she was parking her SUV and walking up to the door, she felt excited as she knocked. But after a few moments Sarah answered, she didn't look pleased to see Tina.

"Hi Sara," Tina smiled wide at her, "is Michelle here?"

"No, she's not. She's out shopping with her boss." Sarah had come to view Tina as competition, and Tina felt unwelcome.

"I see. Well I need to talk to her, it's really important, and I wanted to talk to her in person."

"Okay, but did you try calling her?"

"I would but my phone is dead, and my car charger is broken."

"Okay." Sarah folded her arms and looked very defensive. "And what did you want to talk to my daughter about?"

"Well, I uhh-I came to tell her that I love her." Tina could feel Sarah's eyes piercing her, it made her anxious. By then, she had indeed become possessive about her daughter's affections.

"And you think that she loves you?" Sarah smirked at her with amusement.

"I-I hope so," her voice faltered as her hopes started to crumble,"I just-I really need to talk to her...please."

"Listen sweetie, I think Michelle has been misleading you."

"What?" In that moment Tina could feel tears starting to form. "How can that be?"

"I don't think she-" but Sarah was cut off by Bella calling out.

"Tina? Tina, is that you?"

Tina looked and saw Bella behind Sarah, and was surprised to see she was totally nude. "Yeah...Bella? What are you doing here?"

"I was just letting Sarah take advantage of me, yet again. I'm home from college for a few days, so I get to fuck my cougar. We have a lot of fun together, did you come to join us?" Bella just blurted it out, she didn't know the gravity of the moment.

"I thought you were going to go take a shower." Sarah spoke to her in a stern voice, and Bella sheepishly left the room.

"So, you and Bella?" Tina then realized that her image of Sarah as a sweet and pretty, and much older customer was probably much different than reality. She was fucking someone even younger than herself, and that took her totally by surprise. "How long has this been going on?"

"Hmm, about a year now. Bella was there when I needed a friend, and she's bisexual, or was it pansexual? Anyway, she helped me explore my bisexuality after my husband died."

"Michelle is a naughty girl, didn't she tell you? She's been fucking Bella, her co-workers, and her own mother. And some slut named Tammy too."

"Wait, WHAT? She's been fucking you?" Tina was in shock: she was confused, wounded and angry all at once.

"Yes, that's right. It seems she's been keeping things from you." Sarah's voice was flat and cold, her expression was almost callous. "But, I think maybe we can share her. Wouldn't you like that?"

"She's been fucking you, why...why didn't she tell me?" Tears fell from her lovely eyes, she felt like a massive weight was about to crush her heart. "I-I don't believe this, I-just-I just can't...do...this."

"Maybe you're not that important enough to have her tell you everything." Sarah scoffed and folded her arms with an arrogant sneer. "You should be mad though, I would be."

"What? How can you be so cruel." Tina frowned at her and sniffled, Sarah's words were akin to hot daggers thrusting into her defenseless heart. A heart so generous and caring, she just wanted to be loved in return. "I-don't-I don't fucking deserve this!"

"No, you don't. You'd be better off somewhere else. You're a pretty girl, I'm sure you'll find someone else."

"You're unbelievable." Tina felt a fog of pain quickly come over her, like her hopes and dreams of a life with Michelle were falling into blackening decay. The fog was clouding her mind, it all felt too hazy to her, like her heart was being suffocated within a living nightmare. Nothing made sense to her in that moment, and all she could think of was getting away. "How-how...can-can you be so mean? I've done nothing bad to you! Not now, not ever!"

"Good luck, Tina." Sarah closed the door, and headed to join Bella in the shower. She felt quite confident and satisfied that Tina would no longer be around to take up Michelle's spare time. She was feeling smug, and quite proud of herself. But as the old saying goes: pride cometh before the fall.

Tina hastily went to her car, she ran by a bush near the driveway. Her purse caught on one of its branches, and it was almost yanked out of her hand. She didn't notice the top of it come open as she recovered it and kept walking. Tossing her purse into the passenger's seat, she slammed her car door shut and started her car. Her breath was shaking with tears filling her vision, she backed the car out and sped off.

But after a few blocks, she realized how fast she was going. She could've hit someone or caused a traffic accident, so she pulled over. Parking in the shade, she cried all of her pain and disappointment out. Her tears flowed for a long time, she wept uncontrollably until she felt a small sense of relief. She was still in shock from what Sarah told her, she still would be for days after the fact. But, she still loved Michelle too.