Michelle's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do." Michelle looked at her with hooded eyes and licked her sexy lips in anticipation. Her mother kept surprising her with just how dirty and taboo her mind really was.

"Good." Sarah settled in her lap, her tits swaying in her face as they continued to leak tasty milk. She grinded her pussy and ass over Michelle's cock in a teasing motion, and a long groan escaped her lips. That succulent ass felt so good poised over her throbbing cock, Sarah guided her and told Michelle to press. The yielding softness invited her in, that brown ring pulled her cock in deep.

Michelle started to slowly pump, which made Sarah squirt a little. Deep breaths made her breasts rise and fall. Tossing her head back she clutched Michelle close to her and a long moan rumbled in her chest. Slowly at first, they just enjoyed the sensations of such closeness. That smell, only her mother seemed to smell like that. Michelle realized how aroused it made her, she first noticed it on her moving in day.

Now she could inhale deeply of it, and she suckled on Sarah's tits. The milk filled her eager mouth, and she allowed Sarah to fill all of her senses completely. She allowed the new reality to settle into her mind and heart: she was actually fucking her mother in the ass. She didn't feel shame in that moment, only love and desire for her.

Inching her cock in deeper, she grabbed her thick thighs and pulled her down. A loud gasp of pleasurable surprise, and Sarah went a little faster with her hips grinding. Feeling that fat cock deep in her bowels made Sarah more impatient. After a few minutes she increased her pace, and then started to bounce. Her pussy spasmed from her ass contracting around that hard cock that started to fuck her hard and fast.

She gritted her teeth from the building of high-intensity pleasure, tiny droplets of spit hit Michelle in the face. "Fuck me baby! Give it to your mommy! Fuck my ass deep, fuck your mother like a whore!"

"Yes, I love your ass! I love your sexy body!" Michelle's mind was racing with all kinds of raunchy ideas by then, she just started blurting things out. "Maybe I'll fuck Bella, and her slutty mother too! Would you like that?"

"Ohh yes, fuck her ass just like you're fucking mine!" Sarah was riding her so hard by then, her tits were vigorously bouncing up and down. She was rapidly smacking her wet cunt, bringing herself too close to the edge.

Hot pulses throbbed through her cum-laden balls and up through her glans, Sarah's ass was gripping and milking her, her whole body tensed up. "Mother! I-I...I'm gonna...FUUUUCK!"

That hot load flooding her inside made Sarah cum too as she screamed like a maniac. Hot pussy juice covered Michelle as she rubbed her cunt and slapped it really hard into a sloppy mess. And Michelle continued to drain her balls, she trembled and shivered as her orgasm just kept going.

After a few minutes, they both could feel the afterglow welcoming them. Sarah could feel her daughter's seed squishing around in her ass every time she moved, even a tiny bit.

"Holy crap! There is so much futa cum in my asshole!" Sarah snickered in amazement, she reached back and felt the thick jizz running out of her, and down over Michelle's nut sack.

"Well, you really got me worked up. So it's your fault mother!"

"Yes, well I should have planned ahead and grabbed a towel," then her eyes lit up, "I got an idea. Wanna see something really dirty?"

"Okay, what do you have in mind?"

"I saw this in a porno once." Sarah stood up with a loud, vulgar sucking noise. All that backed-up jizz started to flow out. "Oh, well shit!" She ran towards the kitchen with cum dripping down her legs and leaving a trail on the floor.

"What are you doing? You're making a mess."

"I need a glass. Here we go." She retrieved a glass and turned around with a wicked grin on her lovely face.

"Ohh-you. Are-are you doing what I think you're doing?"

"Yes, I am." Sarah squatted and strained while flexing her sphincter. Wet gurgling noises filled the air, and the cum flowed out into the glass. It took a few minutes for her to get it all out, and the glass was almost full to the brim with jizz.

"Wow, my mother really is a dirty slut!" Michelle said in disbelief, and the filthy act was starting to turn her on again.

"Only for you, dear daughter. Down the hatch." Sarah greedily drank all of the pudding-like jizz until it was gone. Then she licked the glass clean, and Frenched Michelle with a deep and long kiss. Then, Sarah sucked and licked her cock clean in the shower.

************

A few days later, Michelle was toiling away at work. She was trying to focus on what she was doing when her phone chimed again. Letting out a deep, frustrated sigh she picked up her phone. There was a text from Tina, with a picture of her gorgeous face and body. The text said: 'Hi babe, I'm thinking of you all the time. XO.'

A few moments later, Alice walked into her office. "Do you have those reports regarding the Miller account for me?"

"Ohh shit, I totally forgot! I am so sorry, I'll stay late and finish them today. I'll just cancel my plans."

"No, that's okay. You can finish them on Monday if you want," Alice noticed the big binders that laid across her desk, "it looks like you're busy with something else."

"Yes, I am." Michelle said glumly.

Alice could hear the tension in her voice, she turned and slowly closed the office's door.

"Sweetheart, I can tell something is troubling you. You seem very distracted the past few days, please tell me what's troubling you?"

"Okay, I know I can trust you. It finally happened, I mean with my mother."

"Oh, I see." Alice moved to her side of the desk and sat on it next to Michelle. "You mean sexually?"

"Yes, one minute we were fighting right after Tina left, and it just happened. She seems very jealous of my relationship with Tina, and then I felt something shift inside of me. I felt deep compassion for her, and also a desire to fulfill her needs. The argument was like the spark that finally set us both off, letting us unleash all that built-up tension."

"Well, I don't know your mother. But she's a widow, and the mother of a futa. And it's like I said, this kind of behavior is not uncommon. She wants to bond with you, and with your father gone she's probably quite lonely."

"Yes, but it just feels off. And I like Tina, but I've been unable to tell her about my mother. I'm not sure how to, I don't know if she'd be disgusted or maybe turned on? I just don't know, this is so hard to navigate."

"If I may, I'd like to tell you what I've observed?"

"Yes, of course," Michelle smiled at her and caressed her hand, "please tell me."

"You feel torn, you have feelings for them both. You moved down here to keep your mother company, and to start a new life. You are happy that you met Tina, even though you weren't expecting that. And of course, you weren't expecting to have sex with your mother."

"Yes, Tina and I agreed to have an open relationship. She also likes women, such as Rachel, which is totally fine. But of course, being sexual with my mother complicates things."

"Yes, I could see that. I think that you'll have to tell Tina, sooner or later. Unless, you choose not to."

"Yes, you make a good point. And now, my mom is texting me several times a day too. Sending me dirty text messages, sometimes pictures too. That is something that I'm definitely not used to. But I also feel like I need to do what's best for me, even in spite of their feelings."

"I remember our conversation from when you first spoke of Tina. I think you want to make everyone in your life happy, but that could cost you your own."

"Yes, I often feel that way. Have you had sexual relations with family members?"

"Yes, my younger sister. But it was a phase for a few years, we both agreed to move on from it. Our relationship was improved by it though, we're still very close."

"I see, thank you for being so honest. I feel compelled to tell you that Tina and I recently shared a special moment. She was in bed sleeping, and I went to the kitchen. When I went back to bed, we had sex again." Michelle's eyes welled up with tears, and her jaw trembled a little. "But it was so special, she acted so tender and loving with me."

"I see, she was making love to you. I can see it in your eyes, you are hoping for something more with her."

"I think that she wants it to be that way, I just have my reservations."

"I see, may I ask why?"

"Don't get me wrong, " Michelle let out a big sigh, "the sexual chemistry is amazing. We had an instant attraction to each other. It's just that...I don't know."

"What's wrong?" Alice moved closer, and gently caressed her shoulder. "I can see something is on your mind. It's okay, you can tell me if you want."

"Alice, I haven't done anything like this in years." Tears then flowed more freely from her lovely eyes. "I told you I lost someone close to me. I was so in love with my Becky, my lover died tragically. I was going to marry her. One moment she was right next to me, the next she was just gone. It happened right in front of me, she died right in my arms."

Alice was unsure of what to say, she was shocked by what Michelle had just said. So she just moved close and held her close while Michelle cried quietly. After a few minutes, Alice spoke again: "You pointed out before that you're afraid to fully love again."

"Yes, I am afraid of more loss in my life."

"I'm so sorry for what you had to go through."

"Thank you," She looked up at Alice and wiped her tears, " I did heal and move on. But all these new experiences in Florida bring up all these new feelings, and the past. I am trying to be open to new things without losing myself in it all, like the needs of other people."

"I totally understand." Alice kissed her gently on the forehead. "I'll always be here for you, whenever you need me."

"Thank you, so much." Michelle kissed her back on the cheek. They sat there for ten more minutes talking together. Then Alice noticed what time it was: "Wow, it's almost quitting time, I think we lost track of time for a bit."

"Yes," Michelle glanced at the clock on her wall, "we got involved in our conversation. I think that-"

Then they heard a knock on the door, and Alice moved to answer it. She opened the door and was stunned by what she saw. This voluptuous, tall, older woman was standing there. She smelled of lilacs, her silky long hair was pulled up into a messy bun, and her big tits were fully on display from her plunging neckline. She smiled at Alice and her eyes displayed an alluring glimmer.

"Hi, is Michelle in there?"

"Ye-yes. Please, come in." She opened the door all the way for her.

"Hi, mom."

"Hi baby, " Sarah smiled at her before looking at Alice again, "and you must be Alice. Michelle told me about you. About how good of a boss you are, and how beautiful. She wasn't exaggerating at all."

"Aww, you're so sweet, thank you so much." Alice could feel her heart beating a little faster, and her mouth felt dry. She wanted to kiss Sarah on the mouth, right then and there. Sarah could feel it as well, there was instant attraction between the two of them.

"I'll be ready to go in a minute mom." Michelle broke their reverie as she spoke up. "Are you looking forward to shopping with me?"

"Yes," she couldn't take her eyes off of Alice, "yes I am."

UNBRIDLED PASSION

Two weeks later, Michelle was making final preparations for her guests. Sarah was out of town to visit some friends, and Michelle was happy to have the house to herself. She had invited Tina over, but she had a family reunion that weekend too. Michelle decided to move ahead with her plans, she was trying to embrace experience new sexual pleasures.

Alice had helped her make sense of it all, telling her more about why futa's are so sexually dominant. And Tammy was about to experience four futa's that night, she sounded very excited about it. She thought of all this as she laid out a large plastic sheet over the basements carpeting in front of the l-shaped couch. She wanted it to be sloppy and messy, but she didn't want to ruin her mom's nice house either.

She had anticipated the sloppy part for two different reasons: Tammy-Jo had been sending her nude pictures of her amazing tits and her bald pussy. Then the videos starting coming in too, of her squirting all over herself in a hot, lewd of hard finger fucking. Apparently, she was a freak just waiting to relieve a lot of sexual frustration. And, she had agreed to an orgy a few days prior. So Michelle made a few calls to fulfill her desires, she liked Tammy and wanted that night to be memorable for her. And so she had a feeling they'd all be covered in bodily fluids soon enough.

"Plenty of lube for the sexy toys, bottled water." She muttered to herself as she looked the nearby table over. "I hope Alice brings more toys too."

Then, she heard the doorbell ring. "They must be early, that's odd." Putting a robe on over her sexy lingerie, she headed up the stairs and walked towards the front door. But she was not expecting Bella to be standing there, looking so hot and tempting.

"Hi, Michelle. How's it going?" Bella flashed that irresistible smile at her, and her sweet voice just oozed 'fuck me' vibes every time Michelle heard it.

"Hey, I'm doing well. What's up?"

"Oh not much. Is your mom here?"

"No, she didn't tell you? She's gone for the weekend."

"Oh, okay then." Looking at Michelle with her big, doe eyes she bit her soft lip and fidgeted a little. "Do you mind if I come in for a minute?"

Michelle looked her over for a moment, considering when she'd see her again. She was going back to school again soon, and Michelle had been hot for her since they'd first met. "Sure, why not?"

"Do you have any wine? Your mom usually keeps some in the fridge."

"Yes, Michelle reached into the fridge, "Is Pinot-grigio okay?"

"Yes, that's fine."

"But my mom said you were back in school, do you have some time off?"

"Yes, I have a three day weekend, and I felt like coming back home."

"I see." Michelle poured them both a glass and handed her one. She sipped on it and looked over at Bella to catch her staring. Right then she decided not to wait any longer. "So, why did you really ask to come in, Bella? Just to drink wine?'

"Umm...I just. No, that's not really why." She started to blush. "You see, I was just wondering. What-what you're really wearing under that robe you have one. I can see the bottoms of your sexy stockings and your high-heels."

"Really?" Michelle laughed in amusement, Bella's awkwardness was very endearing. And the look on her face was already making blood rush into her nipples and cock. "It's something very sexy, but you might be surprised by what else the robe is hiding."

"You mean your big cock? Sarah already told me, she told me all about it."

"Really?" Michelle was surprised, but she decided to play along. "What else did she tell you? Everything?"

"Yes," Bella started to caress her perky tits through her tight sports bra, "everything. All the dirty little details. But I won't judge either of you. In fact, it really turns me on. Because most people think I'm so sweet and innocent. But I'm secretly a filthy slut, I want to suck your big cock, then spread my sexy legs and feel your hard cock in my tight, sexy cunt. Is that direct enough for you?"

"Yes, Bella. I think that'll do." Michelle walked over to her, and didn't hesitate to grab the younger babe. Their mouths collided with a torrent of wet, sloppy kisses and groping hands. Within moments, Bella had parted her robe and was sucking noisily on her cock. Bella's long tongue flicked over her glans and teased her urethra, then Bella slapped it against her face and slobbered on her balls before rapidly jerking it hard.

Michelle pulled her head closer and inched down her throat, Bella opened wider to allow her deeper. With a low growl, Michelle plunged in until she reached her tonsils, feeling an exquisite warmth surge up her cock. After a few minutes, Michelle wanted more. "I want to see your pussy babe, let's do sixty-nine."

Bella stopped sucking and popped her mouth off, spit coated her chin and a deep hunger burned in her eyes. "Okay, sounds good to me."

But then the doorbell sounded again, breaking the feverish lust they were lost in. "I think my guests are here." Dropping her robe, Michelle revealed her red corset with matching stockings.

"Who is here?" Bella asked her while staring at her hard nipples.

"Some special guests. I hope you're ready for an orgy?"

"Really? I'd love that!

Michelle was elated by her enthusiasm, she walked to the door and opened it. Tammy was standing there, in a low-cut dress that accentuated her buxom, curvy body. She was flanked by Alice and Violet, and a breathtaking Latina futa, they all smiled at her.

"I see you're all here at the same time," Michelle opened the door further, thus revealing her sexy outfit and her throbbing hard cock." Very punctual, and you must be Luisa?"

A gorgeous futa with raven-black hair, and thick, red kissable lips grinned at her. Her skimpy, white dress barely concealed her killer body. "Yes, I am chica. And you're very beautiful."

"Thank you very much, Luisa."

"It looks like you got started without us?" Alice smiled at her with a glimmer in her eyes.

"Yes, I got an unexpected, and horny young visitor. So now there's six of us, come on in."

The four of them followed her in and saw Bella standing there, she had quickly stripped down behind Michelle's back. Her pussy was already wet, and seeing the sexy guests made it throb. "Hi, my name is Bella. I'm a friend of Michelle and her mother."

"Now I see why Michelle is already hard." Alice walked over to her and kissed her in greeting, and so did Violet. They were both enchanted by her nubile, sexy looks and they were both getting hard from looking at her. Luisa gave her bare ass a firm squeeze and kissed her too

"It's so good to see you again!" Tammy gave Michelle a big hug and a passionate kiss before scanning her tempting body again. "You weren't joking about your cock, I love it!"

"Thank you, you look absolutely gorgeous. Are you ready for this?"

"Honey, you have no idea. I need to get laid so badly, I had to clean out my cobwebs before tonight. Let's get started!"

"Well, I'm happy to accommodate you sweetheart.," Michelle grabbed her hand and turned towards the basement door, "follow me ladies."

They descended the stairs, Violet, Tammy and Alice started stripping. Michelle grabbed a small, plastic case and opened it to hand out small strips.

"What are these?" Asked Bella as she held one up and looked at it.

"Kaboom oral strips, they dissolve quickly on your tongue. They enhance blood flow to your sex organs and make you cum harder."

"You're full of surprises." Bella giggled and kissed her on the cheek before caressing her dick. The others stood near them looking like an erotic vision of sheer beauty. Tammy's 38EE breasts were impossibly perky for their size, her ass was quite large and soft. Her lips were a glossy red and her eye-shadow was a deep blue, she wore nothing but silk stockings and a leather choker.

Alice and Violet wore crotchless, lace body stockings and 3" heels. Their hair was styled in wavy curls and they smelled of sweet flowers. They both rubbed their magnificent cocks that were already dripping sticky strands onto the floor. Luisa was dressed in long white latex gloves with bows, and her stockings were of a matching design. Her big, firm ass had an appealing bubble shape to it. The swell of her thick thighs led down to her long, supple legs. A long necklace of fine pearls hung low between her round, ample breasts.

Tammy and Bella eyed the futa's with hungry anticipation, wondering if all the stories were true. They wanted to find out about their ability to stay hard for hours, and have multiple orgasms. A scent was in the air, it was suffusing their young bodies with a mad hunger for the futa's. They could feel something triggered deep in their most base, sexual desires. The futa's were irresistible by that point, and they were both desperate to please them all night.