Michelle's Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle chuckled in her icy way. "I don't have to do anything, Val. But I'll accept that half-assed apology for now. And maybe I will choose to vouch for your innocence and give you an alibi so you can get out of this mess. Would you like that?"

"Yes I would."

"You don't sound too sincere. Try again." Michelle was obviously taking pleasure in Val's squirming.

"Yes, I would like you to fix this Michelle. Tell them I'm innocent."

"Beg me, bitch." There was no laughter this time. This was a command, and Val hesitated. She was trapped and Michelle knew it. Letting Michelle humiliate her was the last thing Val wanted to do, but she had no choice. She vowed to give the bitch a piece of her mind when all of this was over.

"Ok Michelle....Please tell them I'm innocent. I'm...begging you." Val could hardly get the words out. But panic was setting in. She had to take this lifeline, as disgusting as it was.

"Better. But I'm not convinced yet. Listen Val, and listen carefully to what I'm telling you." Michelle's voice became ice again. Val felt a chill rising up her back involuntarily.

"What you saw yesterday on the track was nothing. That was an everyday thing for me. I told you that I run this school, and I own everyone in it. That includes you now." Val was starting to sweat from the stress and discomfort. She just wanted all of this to be over and to have that frozen voice out of her ear.

"So this is how things are going to go. I always thought you were a pretty girl. Not as pretty as me, but pretty enough. From now on, I want you to be one of my besties. You'll get to hang around with me and my clique at school, won't that be fun?" Val couldn't think of anything less enticing than that, but she said nothing.

"It's pretty exciting. The thing is though, you need to learn your place. It's a fact that I'm better than you, Val. I'm your superior. That's nothing to be ashamed of, though, I'm pretty much perfect. But it also means you have a particular role when you're around me that I expect you to fall into enthusiastically. If you can do that, everything will be smooth sailing." Val was starting to feel sick again. "Are you still with me Val?"

Val only nodded, a lump forming in her throat, but then realizing Michelle couldn't see her she spoke into the phone.

"Y-yes."

"Great. I just need you to do one thing for me and then we can get you out of there. You do want to get out right?"

"Yes."

"Ok, I need you to prove that you understand your place as a member of my clique. Get on your knees, Val."

Val couldn't believe what she was hearing. But she knew she was in no position to argue. She slowly got up off the chair and got down on her knees in the empty room. "Okay."

"Good. Now for the fun part. Take your top and bra off," Michelle ordered. Val was once again dumbstruck. There was no hint of laughter in Michelle's voice, she wasn't joking. Michelle really expected her to do this in the middle of the school office.

"Michelle, please stop this. I did what you wanted. Tell them the truth now. Please," Val sounded pathetic but she was out of options. She wanted so badly to be out of there.

"Val, in about two minutes Mr. Evers and the officers will be back to discuss the evidence of how you vandalized a bunch of cars. You'll be expelled from the school, will probably have to pay a hefty fine, and will likely be in prison for the next year or two at least on a felony charge."

Michelle was right and Val knew it. As a newcomer she was the likely suspect, and with Michelle pushing the issue from behind the scenes, it wouldn't take much to get Val charged with this. Her life would be over after that. No university or employer would take her with that kind of record. She started to sob again, partly from humiliation, partly from stress and partly from disbelief at what she was about to do. She knew she had no choice.

"Do it now, Val. Don't keep me waiting."

Grudgingly, Val put the cellphone down and pulled off her top. With shaky hands she unclasped her bra and sat on her ankles, now kneeling topless in the empty room.

"I d-did it," was all she could stammer out. Michelle chuckled for a minute.

"Great. Now take a selfie and send it to me. Make sure you arch your back and have at least one finger in your mouth. No tears, I want to know you're enjoying this."

Val wanted to scream. She was horrified at the thought of taking such a picture, no less sending it to Michelle. What if it got out? She'd be totally humiliated. But the longer she deliberated, the higher the chance that Mr. Evers would be back and see her in this position, and there could be nothing worse than that.

So, reluctantly, Val arched her back so that her ass stuck out, her boobs hanging freely, and put one finger in her mouth like she was sucking on it. She snapped a selfie with her camera and felt intense shame when she saw the picture. It was super slutty and demeaning, and she couldn't bear to look at it for long. She was also starting to become aware of voices outside of the door, and her heart began to pound even harder. She quickly put the picture in a text message and with a heavy weight in her chest, pressed the send button. She was still on the line with Michelle.

"Ah, good girl, I just got it. You've got some really nice tits, Val, I have to say. I'm glad we're besties, this will be a lot of fun!" Michelle's voice was cheery now, but still had her trademark cruel twinge to it. Val could do nothing but sit in silence, totally ashamed of what she had just done.

"You can put your clothes back on and sit on the chair again. Now that we've established our relationship, I can help you get free. I always look after my friends, after all."

Val got up immediately and quickly threw her top and bra back on. She was terrified of anyone coming in and seeing her topless.

"Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to make a quick call and you'll be all set to go. You made some great choices today Val, I'm proud of you!"

"What are you going to do with that picture?" Val finally managed.

"Don't worry, nobody will see it, as long as we stay friends. And you won't have to worry about going to prison. Unfortunately, though, sometimes friendships don't work out, and if that happens I can't guarantee anything. So I think it would be in your best interest to keep our relationship going Val!" Michelle laughed through the phone again. "You're gonna love being in my clique, you'll see. Maybe some of my perfection will rub off on you, who knows! I think a 'thank you' is in order." Michelle was testing her. Val had no fight left in her at this point.

"...Thank you, Michelle."

"No problem hun! Anyway, I'm gonna hang up now, but I expect to see you after last period by my locker, 3:00pm sharp. I hate waiting around for anyone, so be quick! See you soon, girl." And with that, Michelle hung up.

Val sat in silence, still in shock over what had just happened. Michelle, the bully who just yesterday Val had cursed at and stood up to proudly, now had a picture of her kneeling with her tits out, sucking on her finger. The same Michelle that had just framed her for a felony and could actually have her imprisoned on a whim. Val was shaking. Michelle really hadn't been lying about how much power she wielded, and now Val was trapped in her web.

She wasn't naive enough to think Michelle actually wanted to be friends with her. There was no mistake: Val would be Michelle's bitch. She would be scurrying around Michelle all day, tending to her every want and need, suffering whatever humiliation Michelle decided to throw her way with a smile. And if she refused, that picture of her would circulate throughout the entire school and probably outside of it on social media. Not only that, but she could face actual prison time if Michelle really wanted her to. It was unthinkable. The horrible realization was that Val had no option but to play along for now until she could figure out a way out of this situation. Val closed her eyes and prayed as the handle on the door started to turn.


12