All Comments on 'Michelle's Metamorphosis Pt. 01'

by seth_rose

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Yoni_NoniYoni_Nonialmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for part 2

There are lots of possibilities for how couples can deal with problems. This unique way of dealing with timidity and low self-esteem is exciting. Hubby is in for a wake-up call when wifey gets home.

Being a bit of an exhibitionist myself, I can relate to the erotic 'woo-hoo' of taking chances, especially in a dark park in the middle of the night. Not every adult is home in bed at odd hours. Some are grabbing a little gusto, even in the counseling they take. I love the outfit she's wearing, too. So HOT :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * *

I didn't read The Consultant. I like where this is heading!

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 10 years ago
I didn't read it all the way through so I won't vote, but...

I read the story as far as the husband saying he trusted the doctor after his wife told him she was to meet a strange man and it sounded fishy. What husband in his right mind would not have the safety of his wife as his first thought? What basis did he have that instilled such trust in someone he'd only met once? He comes off incredibly naive and stupid.

Once that kind of implausibility is introduced into the story it's hard to recover with any sense of a credible plot.

Sorry, but you asked for constructive criticism.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
So this is the consultant revisited

different people but the exact same plot nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are a one trick pony.

And not a enjoyable trick at that, no thanks.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 10 years ago
To the Anon who said he or she hasn't read "The Consultant"...

... Trust me, if you read this story, you've read "The Consultant".

patilliepatilliealmost 10 years ago
We will see....

if this develops nicely or not. The openings are always easy, to garner interest and set up dramatic tension. Resolving the conflict is always harder and distinguishes the true talent from the pikers.

Good luck in your endeavor.

user110user110almost 10 years ago
looks to me like she just doesnt want to be with hubby

a frigid prude to hubby but no compunction about slutting it up and begging an anonymous caller to throw her a bone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Distracting usage

Somewhere in the editing process, you should have caught the fact that you don't quite get how to to use the words "bear", "bore", "bare", and variations thereof. I know it's a homophonic conundrum, but their misuse is one that really is distracting to the reader.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She turned from a woman into a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous