Michitaurus Feeds His Buddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With tongue. Make out with it."

She shifted, getting more comfortable. She French-kissed my cock, then began to experiment, lapping at it, probing around the crown.

"What grade are you in? Put it in your mouth."

"I..."

"What, it's not cheating if you don't actually suck it?"

"I've never..."

I laughed. "He just gets the old jerk and lick, is that it?"

"He thinks cumming in a girl's mouth is gross. That it makes her..."

"A slut." I moved my hand to the back of Christy's head, letting the base of her pony tail rest between my thumb and forefinger. "He's right. Sucking cock makes you a dirty slut. And blowing his friend makes you a filthy, cheating cumslut. Now suck."

I tightened my grip on Christy's ponytail and applied firm downward pressure. She closed her lips but didn't pull away. I'd been here before. She wanted it, but if I made her do it, then she was forced to cheat. It wasn't her choice. The problem was, I only had the one free hand. What I needed was to make her pant.

"Don't be a cocktease, Christy. If I have to, I'll pull over, and if I do, the cops might check on us. They'll see you, bobbing your head. I'll pull you off my dick and make you look them in the eye."

She panted. I shoved my cockhead between her lips and kept firm pressure. She suckled gently, drawing a splash of precum out of my cock.

"Swallow."

Unsure how to with a mouthful of cock, Christy gulped awkwardly, drinking down my precum.

"There you go. Keep sucking."

Her tongue pressed against my cock as she started to suck on my thick mushroom head. She wasn't used to having her mouth full, and opened wide to breathe without pulling off my dick.

"Bob your fucking head, you dumb slut." I guided her by the ponytail, lowering her a few inches, then pulling her up. "I'm being too mean. This isn't your fault. You just aren't used to real dick, are you?"

She started bobbing on her own. I let go long enough to slam my hand down on her pert little butt. "Are you, Christy?"

She stopped long enough to shake her head, then got back to work.

"Don't worry, slut. We'll fix that. We're going to teach you to be a good little copilot. From the time you get in this car to the time you get out, this is where you're going to be. Every Friday, every Sunday, I'm going to feed you a liquid lunch."

Christy pressed her legs together. I laughed again. "Just use your hand, like you did last night after I gave you your first taste of big cock cum."

She shifted enough to shove her hand down her sweats. A road sign announced a rest stop in one mile. I flexed my cock, making it pulse, spilling precum into her mouth. This time she didn't have to be told to swallow. She felt the car slowing as I took the rest stop exit. She tried to pull away, see what was happening. I let her up, but didn't let go of her pony tail.

Being Sunday afternoon, there were half a dozen cars in the lot. I parked at the far end.

"People will see."

I shifted my seat all the way back. "That's right, Christy. And we aren't going anywhere until my balls are empty, so you better get to work."

Christy dove back down onto my cock, gagging for the first time. She could barely get halfway down.

"Get those tits out. If your mouth is on my dick, your tits are out. Got it?"

I gave her ass another hard slap. She wasn't used to it and gave a little whimper around my cock.

Christy reached down and pulled her tank top up to her neck. I snaked a hand under her and squeezed. Her nipple was stiff against my palm. I pinched it, increasing the pressure until she whimpered again. Her drool was flowing down my dick.

"You suck at sucking." I pinched her nipple again. "Apologize."

She tried to pull her mouth off my cock. I didn't let her. "Say you're sorry, Christy."

"Thorry."

My cock twitched involuntarily this time, flooding her mouth with precum. Her technique needed work, but you couldn't teach heart. I plunged her deep.

"Choke on it like the cheating whore you are."

Christy gagged as my cockhead invaded the back of her throat. I pulled her up and plunged her again, this time holding her down until she gagged and coughed. I pulled her up with a twist, to make her look at me. Her mascara was running.

"You're going to be a good little dick sucker aren't you?"

Christy nodded enthusiastically.

"Choke yourself on it."

This time, she dove down all on her own, desperately trying to please me. My balls started to swell. That my buddy's girl was a mediocre cocksucker didn't matter. It was that she was so desperate to be a good one.

"I'm going to feed you, and you're going to swallow every drop, Christy. If you pull away, I'll shoot all over your face, your hair, your tank top. Try explaining that to your sorority sisters." What I didn't tell her was, they would already know. Her hair, her mascara, her swollen, chapped lips, would tell the tale to any girl who had been in her place. "Are you listening, Christy?"

"Mmmph."

I pulled her up, giving her just the head. She suckled gently, working her tongue. "You liked the little taste you got last night didn't you, Christy?"

Another little whimper.

"It made you thirsty, didn't it?"

"Uhm-hmmmm."

"Well, its feeding time, Christy."

Christy held still, waiting. My cock twitched, then fired like a cannon. She choked on the first wad, but kept her lips locked around my cockhead. The second shot filled her mouth to overflowing. She gulped hard against the stream. The three shots that came after that ebbed slowly. She gulped two then held the last one. Once she felt the pulsing stop, she pulled away, shutting her lips tight as she did.

She sat up and pulled down the visor, flipped the mirror open. She looked wide-eyed at her ruined makeup. Then, to my surprise, she opened her mouth and looked at the cum all over her tongue. Her hand went back down her sweats. Her tits were still out. She held my load until she lurched under her fingers, then gulped it down.

"My, my Christy."

My voice brought her back. She pulled her top down. "Everyone is going to know. I have to wash my face."

"Good thing there's a bathroom right there."

Christy looked mortified. After a minute I put the car in gear.

"Okay, I'll just go in." She grabbed her bag from the back seat, shaded her eyes from the shame, and ran for the bathroom. A few minutes later she came back, face flushed but free of mascara and her pony tail back to tightly tucked.

The rest of the drive, we pretended like nothing had happened. I kept my smirk and Christy looked out the window. I dropped her off in front of her sorority house.

"Pick you up next Friday."

She nodded several times in succession without turning around.

***

For the next year and a half, every Friday, I'd "make" Christy suck me off on the way to visit my buddy. She'd stop at a McDonald's or gas station to fix her makeup. Then again, on the way home, she'd drain my balls again. They broke up when she hit third year, and I lost interest. We didn't talk online, I didn't have her number. And I didn't have an excuse to share a car with her anymore. But if we ever did, I know her head would drop right into my lap, purely out of habit.

12