Mick and Keri Pt. 02

Story Info
Mick and Keri go to breakfast.
3.8k words
4.49
3.3k
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

When I was done shaving, Keri washed the remaining soap off of my now smooth head, and then with her back to the shower head, let the water run through her hair rinsing it out. Watching her glorious breasts hang from her chest was too much and I took each one, one at a time, in my two hands and pressed my face to them. I held each against the side of my face and gently kissed around the hard areola; finishing off my attention with a soft kiss to the tip of each nipple.

I stepped out of the shower and took the biggest and thickest towel I owned down from the bathroom cabinet and began to dry her back. When I finished drying her back, she took the towel and did my back. She seemed to need a little more time drying my ass, but I didn't mind. When she was done, she wrapped the towel around her body.

I grabbed another towel and gave it to her for her hair. Grabbing a third I began to dry myself only to have Keri stop me when I got to my cock. She took the towel and gently dried my testicles, under them, between my legs and then, slowly, the entire length of my now, again, erect shaft. She finished with a soft kiss on the tip.

"Mick, I'm starving. May I please take you out to breakfast?"

"Well since I am a bachelor, and my refrigerator will prove that, I think breakfast would be a great idea. But you don't have to take me out."

I applied some deodorant and combed out my mustache. Keri seemed to be taken with my grooming. When I picked up my can of mustache wax, she stopped me.

"I always wondered how you got that thing to curl like that. Is that the secret?"

"It's not a secret! My mustache has a mind of its own and I need to wax it into submission."

"May I do it?"

"Um, sure, I guess so." Twisting the lid off, I handed the container to her. "Run your thumb and index finger around until you get some wax built up on them."

She did as I instructed.

"No, get a little more. That's good now put some on your other index finger, so you have an equal amount on both. Now touch your finger and thumb together and smear it around just a little and the heat of your fingers will melt the wax."

She did as I requested, smiling lovingly the entire time.

"Now apply the wax to each side of the mustache and blend it in all the way down to the end."

As Keri raised her arms her towel dropped to the floor as she spread the wax along the entire five inches of the hair, and it responded by going straight and hanging down. Her jet-black pubic hair had the same effect on my no longer flaccid cock. And her breasts were pressed against my chest as she finished her part of the grooming.

"I don't like that. That is not how it is supposed to look. What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing! Let me do this part, since you seem to like the way it normally looks."

I took each index finger and made the hair curl around them. I pulled down slightly and held that position for several seconds. I then slid my fingers straight down, leaving two five-inch-long curls of hair.

"That's the way I like it! Is that called a Fu Manchu?"

"Not quite because the hairs start off of my chin instead of the corners of my mouth."

"Well whatever it is called, I like it. Ooh, I like this too."

She spoke as she took a hold of my erection and pointing it straight up, she began to move it around her bush.

"I thought that you were starving."

"I am, but..."

Her voice trailed off and she stood there for a moment feeling my penis in her hand and gently moving around her pubes.

"You're right. Let's get going."

I kept an eye on Keri and took in the beauty of her body as she dried her hair. When she was done, I walked her into my bedroom and into the closet. I pulled down a soft comfy t-shirt for her and a manly looking polo one for me. I looked at the shelf that held my underwear and thought out loud.

"I am going to go commando if you don't mind."

"Not at all, me too! My panties are still wet with sweat from our walk."

I just could not resist watching her. As I sat on the bed, she unwrapped her towel from her head. Being a perfect gentleman, I resisted the urge to take the towel and dry and fluff her pubic curls, but before I could finish the thought, she did just that. Her pubes were just that, full and fluffy and curly and dense and I was so drawn to them. She trimmed her patch enough that it was neat around her bikini line and yet it remained full and womanly.

She slowly pulled my 2xl t-shirt over her head and over her wonderful tits and with a wink gave her nipples a tweak to be sure they stood out properly under the yellow fabric.

Turning away from me, she bent over showing off the wonderful ass I had just enjoyed and that was when I noticed the meaty full labia lips of her pussy. She pulled her sweats up over her round hips, causing her hips to tip left and right as she shifted her weight. This caused her pussy to move and seem like it was slipping and sliding from side to side. It was all I could do to not just jump up and slip my stiffening cock into her.

"Mick? How much more of a hint do you need?"

"Huh?"

"Mick, would you please fuck my pussy?"

"Really?......uummm....I guess so....sure."

Keri stood up and looked me in the eyes.

"We need to talk, don't we?"

"I guess so. I am still pretty confused."

"Well, fuck me first and then breakfast and talking. OK?"

Keri took my half hard cock in her hand and stroked it a few times bringing it to full attention. She then turned around, put her hands on my messy bed and bent all the way overexposing that wonderful pussy again. Pulling one leg out of her dropped sweats, she spread her legs, reached between them and opened the meaty labia with two fingers.

"I'm already wet for you."

I moved behind her and put the head of my erection onto the wet pink flesh of her pussy. I moved the head around until it was slick and then pushed in a bit. Stopping I began to stir it around getting it wet and then pressed in a little further, then pulled out and repeated the process until I finally sank into the hilt.

"That feels so good. I love how you take your time."

Without a word I began to fuck her pussy for the first time. She was almost cooing and humming as I slowly worked in and out of her. After several minutes Keri turned her head and looked back at me.

"Mick, you don't have to wait for me to cum. Please let go when you are ready. I want to feel you shoot in me."

That was all of the urging I needed. It felt as if her pussy was making love to my cock. I slowed my pace down to long slow strokes until the pressure was so great. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back against me as I came inside of her for the second time.

"That really feels so good."

She leaned forward and I let my cock pull out of her.

"Stay here let me get you a washcloth."

"Never mind Mick. I want to feel you oozing out of me at breakfast."

Pulling her sweats over her feet, and up to her womanly hips, she wiggled over to her shoes. Slipping into them she bent over again to tie them, being sure that her glorious ass was aimed right at me.

"Let's go."

Keri stood, pulled up her sweats, turned gave me a kiss on the lips, pressing her marvelous breasts against me, and headed for her coat. I pulled on my jeans, tucked in my slightly hard still wet cock, and grabbed my coat. Opening the door for her, I let her out and locked it behind us.

"I parked down at the foot of the steps; I'll drive to breakfast since you have been doing all the driving this morning."

She grinned that evil grin.

"Ok," I conceded.

With a big smile on my face we walked down the stairs to Keri's Lexus. As we approached the car she pushed the button on her key fob and the doors unlocked. Quickly moving in front of her, I opened her door. She gave me another kiss, and a squeeze of my crotch and sat in the car. I made a quick adjustment as I walked around to the passenger side and as I got in Keri started the motor.

"Where to Mick?"

"Well, I really like Elmer's and it is close."

"Ooh, I love Elmer's too. Which way do I go?"

I gave directions and three minutes later we parked in the lot at Elmer's. I hopped out of the car and ran around to her door, opening it for her. Offering my hand, I helped her out and she kissed me, I closed the door and held her hand as we walked to the restaurant door. Opening the door, she kissed me again. I think I am seeing a pattern!

"Hi, Welcome to Elmer's. Will it be the two of you this morning?" The older lady at the reception station was warm and pleasant.

"Yes. Could we please have a booth in the back?" Keri answered.

Since this was her treat, I let her take the lead. The hostess went first and led us to a booth, followed by Keri (and her ass) and me and my trying to get hard penis. It still hypnotized me, the way that wonderful ass moved, especially knowing that it was commando under those tights. Was that a wet spot?

I helped Keri take off her coat, took the time to admire her stiff nipples under my yellow t-shirt, and she kissed me again. I laid both of our coats on the bench opposite our seat and slid in next to her as the hostess offered us menus and told us our server would be there soon.

"I am starving!" Keri spoke with a little drama in her voice.

"Me too. This is the least crowded I have seen this place. We must be right at the end of breakfast."

The server came by and we ordered. I was surprised at the amount of food that Keri ordered. The woman had a very healthy appetite. We sat in silence for several minutes after placing our orders. Finally, Keri spoke.

"This has been quite a surprising morning, hasn't it?"

"It was not the way I had planned to start the day. I am very confused and, frankly, a bit scared. I know we haven't talked much about our personal lives, but I have not been looking for anything like a romantic relationship. I'm not sure I want one."

"Mick, I am sorry for what I started. But I loved every second of our time together this morning. I don't know if this was just sex to you, but to me, well, it has been a long time since a man actually made love to me. You were so caring and so considerate. In comparison, Ryan was a brute."

"Would you like to explain what you thought you were doing?"

"Mick, I have been a foolish old woman. I fell in lust with Ryan. He was young and hot and had a huge dick. We fucked like animals for a few months, but once I got past his dick there was nothing else going on. He became just a dick, literally and figuratively. There was no emotion, no affection. When I came home the other night and found him banging some girl in my bed that was the end."

"But, Keri, jumping from one relationship for sex into another one for sex doesn't seem like the decision a smart woman like you would make."

"Ok. Truth time." Keri paused to gather her thoughts. "When I first met you at the blues jam I thought that you were a bit standoffish and conceited."

"Really?"

"You didn't associate with the other musicians very much. It took a while to see you through the music and get to know you. At first, I thought that you might be gay. All the other men were always hitting on me and chatting me up, but not you."

"As I said, I was not looking for a relationship, and meeting women just seems pointless when you know that it has to come to nothing."

I think my defenses were showing.

"I think I understand, now, but then it took a few times playing together for me to see a different you. You were generous with the other players. You made sure that everyone got to play and get their voice heard. You encouraged people to do things they might not normally do. I know that you made me do things with the piano that I would have never tried. You made me really think about what I was doing with my volume and with my timing. It was like taking music lessons again."

"That's no big deal; it's the coach in me. That is how I learned to front a band. I never considered myself to be more important than the guitar player or the keyboard player. I think of my voice as just being another instrument."

I think I might have been blushing.

"When you said that you walked every day I thought that it would be a nice chance to get to know you and to get out and get some exercise. That is why I asked when and where you walked and that is why I showed up unannounced the first time."

"That was a little ballsy. I could have been an axe murderer or something."

"Well, like I said, I also thought that you were gay."

"Really!"

"Well, I think I am a pretty sexy woman and you never even looked below my eyes."

"Oh Keri, I looked you over from head to toe when you were not looking."

As I spoke, I paid specific attention to the wonderful mounds that were stretching out my XXL sized t-shirt.

"I have been admiring your body since I first saw you. I would never speak to a woman while staring at her tits, it's not polite."

"Even tits like these?"

I looked down and she lifted her breasts with the t-shirt and set them on the table. The hard nipples were poking up under the yellow fabric. I looked at them and just admired them in awe.

Looking Keri in the eye, I spoke, "Even tits like those."

Keri leaned back, pulling her tits back off the table and letting them return to their normal hanging position, with the nipples still pointing straight forward. I shifted my sitting position and adjusted my stiffening cock so that it had room to grow.

"Do you need any help adjusting that?"

"No, thank you," I said quickly. "Back to your situation. It was never my intent to come on to you or hit on you, because I wasn't looking for a wife or a lover, ever."

"I've figured that out, which is why I have been taking all of the first steps. I showed up to walk with you. I started wearing those tights to get you interested in my ass. I began wearing lower cut tops when we played music so I could give you a look down my shirt. I asked the jam master to let me play with you more often."

"And then last night happened and I had to ask myself what the hell was I doing? Here I was living my life with that piece of shit when I had someone special staring me right in the face. Literally! I decided that it was you I was really interested in. I am very attracted to you, Mick. I mean, you make me laugh and you make me think of ways to make myself better."

"Mick, last week I closed a deal with an investor that was worth a lot of money and afterwards I realized that I was able to do it because you made me think of the reason to make the deal that would help my investor and not just making the deal to line my own pocket. For the first time in decades, I was thinking of the reasons that it would help the investor and he saw that I was more concerned with his financial health and not just adding to my account."

"Mick, I need you in my life. I'll admit that this morning I really just wanted to get laid and when I put your dick in my ass, I was thinking about how good it was feeling. But then something happened, the best way to put it is to say that I think that you touched my soul."

"Through your ass?" I was trying to diffuse the tension that I was feeling with a little humor. She didn't go for it.

"No! When you came in me and then went down on your knees and just started to cuddle my pussy, I felt something I have never felt. You were actually taking care of me. You were taking care of my pussy and my needs."

"When you stood up and your cock was in my face, I was going to suck it, but I wanted to see what you would do if I didn't. Ryan would have grabbed my face and forced his shitty dick into my mouth. But you helped me up and took the time and care to wash me and make sure I was comfortable."

"Even when I asked you to fuck me in your bedroom, you acted like you were taking care of me and not just getting yourself off. I think I need to keep you in my life and if you don't mind, I would like to keep you in my body as well."

Just then breakfast arrived. Plates of omlettes and biscuits and gravy and bacon covered the table. The server brought two huge glasses of orange juice and after we replied "No, thank you" to her asking if we needed anything else left us alone. Keri was a bacon eating machine! It took some tricky moves but managed to sneak a piece of bacon away from her grasp.

When the plates were empty Keri put her hand on top of my hand and spoke softly.

"I want to ask you something. If you do not have anything to do today, right now, would you please come with me and let me show you my home?"

"I have nothing going on, but after this morning, I don't want you to think that I am just interested in sex with you. I was not looking to fuck you this morning. Hell, I was not expecting to fuck you, or anyone else, ever again! And I am still not looking to fuck you. I don't know how I feel about today. I think that if we go back to your place that we will end up fucking again and I don't know if I am ready for that, emotionally."

"I'm not asking you to my home because I want more sex. I've shared my body and my feelings with you this morning, but I would like to share some of my life. Before you make any choices either way, you should know more about me and my life. I'm sorry for putting you in the situation I have this morning. Please think about coming with me."

As I was about to say something profound, Keri got a funny look on her face and asked me to let her out to go to the ladies' room.

"I am sitting in a little puddle of your goo. It feels squishy."

I stood and offered my hand, she took it, stood and gave me a kiss. I am trainable! When she walked away, I sat down in the booth in silence. My brain was mediating a huge battle between my heart and my dick.

My dick liked having sex; it had been so long, and it wanted more; that is what it does. My heart was scared and dreading that it would get sucked into a soon to be empty relationship and get smashed. I would never be a Ryan, but I was a me, and I know how much it hurt me before when a woman I loved left me.

My mind was jumping back and forth in the discussion just as my eyes jumped back and forth between her eyes and her nipples. I could get lost in those eyes and I could spend hours playing with those nipples, but the two should be connected and I was not sure that they were.

I kept looking for the server to get the bill, but she was nowhere to be found and when Keri returned, I tried to stand to let her resume her place next to me in the booth, but she put her hand on my shoulder to stop me. She leaned forward and hit me square in the face with her tits. I think she was giggling a little, but I could not see past her fabulous boobs.

"Hey, big boy. My eyes are up here!"

She was giggling! My heart did something, I'm not sure what, but something just popped or thudded or stopped or something.

"I paid the bill and I am ready to go when you are, wherever you want to go."

Leaning back to finally be able to look up and over those fabulous mounds and into her soft brown smiling eyes.

"Keri, I'll come with you. I am still totally confused, and I really don't know why I am saying yes. I don't know what the difference would be if I said no. I want to fuck you, but I don't want to fuck you. I don't want to let you down and I don't want to be hurt."

"That is fine. I just want to spend some more time with you today. Let's go."