Mickie and Laurie Pt. 18

Story Info
Laurie shows off her new hair at the club and to Jamal.
3.5k words
4.72
2.9k
5

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickie and I returned to our routine while we waited to hear from the clinic. Well, not quite--there were a couple times when I thought I heard her throwing up in the bathroom. I wondered if she might be becoming bulimic. Certainly she was fit and thin, with little body fat. I hoped she wasn't developing disordered eating habits, and I resolved to keep a close eye on that situation. At the same time, I was becoming more and more antsy about not taking my estrogen, and beginning to notice its absence. I thought maybe my facial and body hair were starting to become more prominent.

I went to work daily, marveling at the knowledge that I had a head of long pink hair hidden under my wig. I had to be extra careful that no stray strands came loose. And every time I went to the restroom to pee, I stared at those pubes. What would people think if they could see me undressed? What would my co-workers think?

Mickie insisted that we go dancing one weekend. This would be the first time I wore my pink hair in public, and I was incredibly self-conscious. To counteract this, Mickie insisted on putting together a special new wardrobe for our night out. For our shopping trip she made sure I was freshly shaved, and then lent me a slinky black pantsuit of hers to try on, with a red silk blouse underneath. I wore my black bra and black lace bikini panties. The ensemble fit well, although my bust did not quite fill the blouse. Mickie said that wouldn't be a problem with the jacket on over it. She had worn high heels with this outfit, but the pants were a little bit shorter on me, so I used some black ankle boots with one-inch heels. My pink hair looked amazing against the black fabric of the suit.

Mickie drove us to a trendy section of town, and after parking the car she walked us up the street to a funky looking boutique with her arm around my waist, and pushed me in ahead of her into the store. The saleslady, who was stunning in jet-black hair and a little black dress, greeted Mickie by name. Apparently she was a regular.

"Sara, this is Laurie," said Mickie, putting her hand on my back and pushing me forward an inch.

"Well hello, Laurie!" Sara said. "I'm a big fan of your hair. Now what can we do for you?"

Mickie took over, and requested a whole slew of different outfits, then took me into the changing area to try them on together. I was not sure how much this stuff cost, but when I peeked at one of the tags, my blood ran cold. We would not get out of here for under a thousand dollars.

We spent at least an hour trying various things, moving on, then coming back to them. Mickie had envisioned a latex minidress, but I didn't really like the look or feel of it, and I imagined getting really hot and sweaty in it at the dance club. We finally agreed on an outfit consisting of a pair of skin-tight leather pants with a short matching vest. The material was butter-soft. Mickie insisted that I would not need to wear a blouse under it, but I wondered about a bra. She pointed out that I could always go braless with the nipple protectors. She brought Sara in to look at me in the outfit and she concurred that it was perfect, nicely showing off my lines. Then we found some strappy two-inch heels that matched the pants perfectly, and called it a day. When we paid up, I saw that my estimate had been very close--just over a thousand total. But maybe it was worth it.

We went home and ate a light snack before getting ready for the club. Mickie wore black jeans and a cute sleeveless black turtleneck. She put on black lipstick and lots of eyeshadow and wore her hair up, presenting a somewhat predatory look. I pulled on my leathers sans bra and brushed out my hair for maximum impact. I went with a red lipstick and more eyeshadow than usual. Then I slipped on my shoes and collar and got Mickie to coach me a bit on how to dance in heels. We stood together looking at ourselves in the mirror, Mickie with her arm around my waist, and were convinced that we would be the hottest couple that night. And we really did look like a couple, one where Mickie was the dominant one.

I think we were right. We danced for hours, and for the second time we got the spotlight during that same Jesse Ware song. During the climax of the song, Mickie and I sang along to the end of each line ("Can't keep the sun from RISING! Can't keep the heart from BEATING! Can't stop you from BELIEVING!") and threw our hands up, and soon the whole dance floor was joining us. It was so thrilling. I got a little more physical contact in the crowd than I was used to. Were these girls deliberately trying to cop a feel? It seemed that way. Mickie was also quite grabby with me, and I sensed she was doing it to establish her ownership of me to everyone else and warn them off. Regardless of that drama, it was a wonderful evening, and we didn't get home until late. I saw my trans friend Lana as we were leaving, and she gave me a wink and a thumbs-up. I wasn't sure whether this was once again congratulating me for being with Mickie, or applauding my outfit. While we were getting ready for bed, Mickie got a text from Jamal, and she asked if we could have him over the next night. That would be a Saturday, so there wouldn't be any problems around having to work the next day.

We made it a date. Mickie told me she had not told Jamal about my hair, so we were both interested in how he would react. We decided not to have any sex, to save up for the next night.

***

The next evening, Mickie met Jamal at the door while I was in the kitchen preparing some food and drinks. We had decided that we would both wear the same outfits we had worn at the club the night before. I heard the two of them chatting in the living room, and brought out a tray with several small plate dishes and some beer and wine.

When he saw me, Jamal stopped mid-sentence and gaped. "Holy shit, girl, you look lit!" he said. I smiled and blushed as I set the tray down on the coffee table. "That hair," he continued. "Is that your work?" he asked Mickie.

"It was a joint project, but I guess it was my idea," she replied.

"Well, come over here Laurie," said Jamal, indicating a spot next to him on the other side from where Mickie was sitting. I believe that was the first time he had addressed me by name. Usually it had just been "bitch."

I sat down next to him and he put his arm around my waist to pull me against him. Now he was tightly sandwiched by Mickie and me.

"Can I get you something to eat or drink, Daddy?" I asked him. He directed me to fill a plate with several items and pour him a beer. I did so, and returned to my spot against his body. Mickie had helped herself to wine and food. I was planning to skip eating, since I was still very conscious of my weight.

I sat quietly as Mickie and Jamal ate and chatted, and answered any questions that he directed at me. Once he was finished with his food, I took his plate and put it on the tray. With just a beer now, he put his other arm around my shoulders and let his hand drop down in front to cover one of my breasts, which he then began to softly knead through the leather material. I gave some involuntary shivers of arousal. He polished off his beer and then put his other arm around Mickie and subjected her to the same treatment. We both snuggled in closer to make it easier for him to reach us.

Suddenly, Mickie stood up, and reached her hand out to pull me up. Then she bent down and undid Jamal's pants, and pulled them down and off his legs along with his underwear. There was the fabled cock, and it was already half hard and growing. I felt a strong wave of sexual desire wash over me.

Mickie knelt between Jamal's legs, and turned to pull me down next to her. Now we were right up against each other, flanked by his spread legs, and with his crotch right in front of our faces. She took my right arm and put it around her waist, then put her left arm around my waist. Then she bent over to put her lips on Jamal's dick, and pulled me down with her. Clearly the idea was that we were going to collaborate on a blow job. I found that incredibly sexy, and immediately took hold of his balls with my left hand and started licking and sucking them. As I did this, Mickie held his now hard cock in her right and and ran her tongue along its length, making it wet and slippery. Jamal was having a blast watching the two of us collaborate with our mouths. Jamal had his phone out and was taking some Jamal-point-of-view pictures of the treatment he was receiving.

Eventually I could no longer deal with the idea of not sucking on that dick, so I left the balls and put my mouth on his shaft. Mickie moved up and slid her lips over the tip, taking the whole head into her mouth. I created suction with my lips and ran my mouth up and down the underside of his shaft, while moving my tongue back and forth quickly against the part of this skin that was accessible between my lips. Jamal's hands were now down on each of our heads, encouraging us to continue our attentions. I wondered if we would go all the way to an orgasm or move on to intercourse, as we had the other two times he had been here.

I sensed that his climax was not that far away, and started sucking on him more vigorously. However, Jamal was true to form, and stopped us both before he came. He suggested that we should all get naked and go to the bedroom. That was fine with me. Mickie and I each took and arm and pulled Jamal into a standing position, then walked him into the bedroom. I took off my vest and nipple protectors, then slid off my pants, but I left my panties on for the time being. I had douched shortly before Jamal arrived, and if I ended up getting fucked I would be ready.

As I was getting undressed, Mickie went into the bathroom and was there for a while. Jamal pulled me onto the bed with him and started making out with me. I French kissed him ardently, while running my hand up and down his hard member. My mind flashed back to the video I had watched with Mickie, when he was fucking me in several different positions, and a rush of lust passed through my torso and into my nether region. I also remembered how he and Mickie had tracked down Drew and scared the shit out of him. I felt a strong overlay of real affection and gratitude on top of my sexual feelings.

Mickie eventually came out of the bathroom, completely naked. She was carrying the strap-on in one hand and the lube in the other--was she planning to fuck me? Instead, she climbed on the bed and told Jamal to lie on his back. Then she straddled him and slowly inserted his cock into her pussy. It took some time before she had most of it inside her. Once that was done, she leaned over so that her breasts were against Jamal's chest and told me to get behind her and fuck her ass. "I want you guys to DP me," she said huskily.

Wow, this was next level stuff, but I was all in. I put on the strap-on, which I noticed was fitted with the smaller dildo--a wise move. I took the lube and started working on Mickie's asshole as she slid herself up and down Jamal's cock. Although I had fucked her many times with the strap-on, she had never been on the receiving end of anal. Her sphincter was quite tight, and I worried about fitting the dildo in there. It seemed as if she had douched her rectum while she was in the bathroom, because my finger came out totally clean. I went overboard with lube, both inside her hole and on the dildo, then I scooted up behind her so that the tip was against her anus. She slowed down her movements to give me a chance to start penetrating her, and I carefully pushed in. Not surprisingly, it took some effort to get the dildo all the way in, and I could tell that it was painful for her. But at no point did Mickie waver in her commitment, and with patience I was eventually all the way in with my pink pubes rubbing against the top of her crack.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "I'm so stuffed! Now I want you to plow me like there's no tomorrow."

Jamal and I complied, and tried to synchronize our thrusting to maximize the sensations for Mickie. She was rapidly ascending towards an orgasm, and before I expected she was wailing as she came. I could feel her ass clamping down on the dildo, and I imagined that Jamal's cock was getting a similar treatment. As she wound down, Jamal and I started up again, and soon I could tell that Mickie was on her way to a second climax. Meanwhile, Jamal was starting to thrust faster and harder. It looked like he was going to aim to cum with Mickie. That was how it played out, with both of them groaning in pleasure as they ground their crotches together. I tried to jam the dildo as far into Mickie's ass as it would go, and imagined shooting a load into her.

When they were done, I carefully extracted the dildo from Mickie's ass. Once I had, she lifted her crotch up until Jamal's cock fell out and lay against his belly. I saw that it was covered in cum, and I immediately thought about cleaning him off. They both seemed to read my mind. Mickie moved to the side and Jamal held out his cock as if to invite me. I crawled over to him on my hands and knees and took hold of it, then I hungrily licked it to capture all the liquids that clung to its length. I was too impatient to collect it all and then swallow the whole load, so I swallowed it as I went.

Just as had been the case the first time with Jamal, my diligent tongue work was causing his erection to return, and I didn't wait for him to order me to start sucking him. I saw a droplet of cum oozing out, so I slid my lips over the head and ran my tongue repeatedly over the tip to get it. Then I started taking more of its length into my mouth and throat, while massaging his balls with my other hand. I resolved that even if I didn't get to cum that night, I would at least get to have him ejaculate an entire load into my mouth.

As I was ramping up my sucking, I felt Mickie push aside my panties, and then her lubed finger slipped into my asshole. I realized that she was planning to fuck me as I blew Jamal, and that really turned me on. Although my lack of a vagina prevented me from getting DPed the way Mickie had been, I could still have my two holes both filled at once, and I couldn't wait to experience that. Soon I felt the tip of the dildo pressing against me, and I instinctively pressed against to signal my desire to be penetrated. Mickie began pushing in, and as the lips of my anus were spread, I slowly realized that she had swapped dildos and was going to fuck me with the big black one.

Eventually I was fully impaled, and now Mickie put her hands on my waist and guided me as I slid back and forth on both poles. It was an incredible feeling to have these massive, meaty cylinders sliding in and out of both ends of my gut. It was also incredibly hot to be the one who was doing all the movement, servicing both tools with my body. Of course, Mickie's dildo was not going to ejaculate, but Jamal's cock certainly was, and it seemed to be approaching. My own sexual pleasure was also rising, and I briefly rubbed my clit through my panties with one hand as I kept my rocking movements going. Jamal and Mickie were talking to each other as I did this, talking about what a slut I was to take two big cocks at once, and encouraging me to touch myself. I felt Jamal's hands on my head, indicating that his orgasm was close. He started thrusting in and out of my mouth, so I stopped my movements and focused on servicing his cock with my lips and tongue as he moved it. Mickie returned to fucking me, and I continued rubbing myself. I was breathing hard through my nose and moaning with excitement and anticipation around Jamal's shaft.

"This slut's gonna cum real soon," said Mickie. "How about you, J?"

"Oh God, that feels so good," Jamal groaned. "I'm gonna shoot in her mouth." I felt his hands tighten on my head and I readied myself for the ejaculation. Here it came, in rapid bursts of hot, sticky liquid, covering my tongue and the back of my mouth. I was savoring the sensation of having him cum in my mouth when I suddenly crossed the line and plunged into my own climax. I gave a strangled squeal of ecstasy as the pleasure washed over my whole body, and my eyes squeezed shut. Without consciously deciding to do so, I plunged my head down and drove Jamal's whole cock into my throat until my lips were against his pubic hair and the top of his scrotum. His ejaculation was winding down, and the last few shots dribbled down my esophagus. I was shuddering with pleasure as my own cum poured into my panties, and this lasted for what seemed like ages.

At last my orgasm subsided, and I realized that I couldn't breathe with eight inches of cock in my mouth and throat. Slowly I raised my head up, careful not to loosen my lips from the shaft, until I could start inhaling through my nose. I collected all the cum that was coating Jamal's dick on the inside of my mouth as I slid off, until finally the head popped loose. Mickie still had the dildo all the way inside me, but was now starting to pull it out. I looked at Jamal's face, and saw that he was looking at me intently. I smiled at him and showed him the load I had taken, then swallowed it with relish. At the same time, Mickie finished pulling out, and now I was fully unplugged. I felt the sticky wetness of my own cum inside my panties. Even though I considered it inferior, I couldn't waste it, so I slid them off, slurped up the puddle of cooling sperm, then licked the fabric clean. I felt lucky to have been able to consume one and a half of Jamal's loads plus my own.

Jamal said, "Laurie, you look amazing with your pink hair and a mouthful of cum." I felt a thrill of pride go through me as I heard this. "I'd love to cum all over you face and hair."

"Isn't she the best girl?" Mickie asked. Jamal agreed that I was.

After this, I collapsed on the bed facing Jamal, and Laurie climbed up and lay down behind me, spooning my bare ass. Jamal stroked our hair, and told us we were amazing sex partners. Mickie thanked both of us for DPing her, which was her first time. After a while, we all got up and walked back out to the living room, still naked. We sat together on the couch and finished the last of the food. After the workout I had just done, I felt it was permissible to eat a bit, and even allowed myself half a glass of wine. Then Jamal got dressed and left, first kissing each of us on the mouth while hugging our bodies against him.

Mickie and I didn't bother cleaning up the house or showering off the sex. We just went to bed hugging each other and slept through the night.