Mickie and Laurie Pt. 19

Story Info
Mickie has a final surprise for Laurie, and Laurie gets news.
2.3k words
4.57
4k
7

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Mickie and I were both dragging after the reaming we'd taken. I threw on a cute pair of grey running shorts and a tight black t-shirt, and Mickie went for jeans and a tank top. I started working on the kitchen, then went into the bedroom to change the bedspread and sheets--there were some definite stains courtesy of the night before. Mickie was in the bathroom, and I could hear her throwing up yet again. I decided it was time to confront her and try to get to the bottom of this situation.

I had the bedclothes in a laundry basket and was putting new sheets on the bed when she flushed the toilet and came out, wiping her mouth. She saw me looking at her and drew a deep breath. Whatever was going on, it looked as if she was going to level with me.

"I guess you heard me in there," she said.

"Yup," I replied. "And it's not the first time."

"Well, I planning to tell you soon, but today's as good as any," she said. After a dramatic pause, she continued, "I'm pregnant."

That caught me off-guard. I had conveniently forgotten about the many times Jamal had fucked Mickie after she went off birth control, and the time he had made her lie on her back for like twenty minutes. It had happened.

"It's Jamal's I guess?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "He's the only guy I've been with. Are you OK with this Laurie?"

I thought about it and decided I was. "You know what Mickie? If you want to have a baby, I'll be here to help you parent it. As long as you're OK raising a kid with two mothers. Because there's no way I can be a father."

"Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind," she said. Then she walked over to me and put her arms around my neck and rested her head on my chest. "You're my one true love, sweetie," she added. "I want us to be together always."

"Does Jamal know?" I asked.

"No, I'm going to have to tell him," Mickie said. "But I don't expect him to be upset. He was trying to get me pregnant."

***

This unexpected news hung over us for the rest of the weekend. I found myself dwelling on how our lives would change with a baby in the house. It was huge, and it was coming right on the heels of another huge change: my transition. Would we be able to handle all the stress? After chewing extensively on this question, I decided that we could.

The next day, I got a call from Dr. Shapiro while I was at work.

"Laurie," he said. "How are you doing today?"

"I'm pretty good, Dr. Shapiro," I replied. "Although I'm getting kind of antsy about whether that prescription is coming."

"Well then I have some good news for you," he said. "Dr. Harris and I have discussed your case with the rest of the team, and we agreed that you are a strong candidate for treatment. We were very impressed by the interaction we had with you and Mickie--it's rare for the cis woman spouse of a male-to-female transgender person to be so positive and supportive. You're very lucky to be married to her. We'd like to have you come by to pick up your initial prescription any time starting this afternoon."

I was so happy to hear this that I had a hard time controlling my emotions. I realized that I was crying a bit, and had to speak quietly to avoid having my co-workers hear me sniffling. "That's so wonderful, Dr. Shapiro. Thank you for calling to tell me. And believe me, I know I'm lucky."

"Please, call me Daniel," he said. Ha! I couldn't wait to tell Mickie that I got the "call me Daniel" treatment.

***

At home that night, Mickie had decided to make dinner for us, which was a rarity. She told me that she had been overcome with a craving for rare meat, so she had made us steaks with sautéed mushrooms, and a side of couscous. It was delicious.

As we were eating, I told Mickie about the call. She got a big smile, stood up, and came over to hug me. "I'm so happy, honey," she said. I could feel tears forming again. I was so emotional, even though I was not currently taking estrogen.

Then I told Mickie that Dr. Shapiro had invited me to call him Daniel. She smirked at me and said, "Well, I'll bet that makes you extra happy. Wait till he sees your hair. Then he'll ask you to call him "Danny. I'm sure he'll want to get in your pants then." I shot her a dirty look. "Just remember, he asked me first," she added.

"I know, I know," I replied. "No one ever beats Mickie."

After dinner, I cleaned up the dishes while Mickie relaxed on the couch. When I was finished, I came into the living room and she asked me to sit next to her, patting the cushion. I happily plopped down, with lots of body contact. I loved that woman so much.

Mickie put her arms around me and said, "I need to talk to you about something, Laurie."

I wondered what it was this time. There had already been a lot of momentous news.

"Do you ever think back to how we started on this?" Mickie asked. "I mean, with the chastity, and the hormones, and the clothes?"

"Yeah, you took charge and told me how it was going to be," I said.

"But do you think about how easily you went along with everything?" she asked. "You never pushed back or said no."

I had to admit she had a point. I had agreed to every new imposition she put on me, and even enjoyed it.

"And did you ever wonder why I did what I did?" Mickie asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. "I just assumed it was for your amusement and satisfaction."

"No!" she said. "From when we first got married, it became obvious to me that you were not really comfortable or happy in your role as a husband, and a man. You always deferred to me, and seemed to want me to dominate you. And so, I started to realize that you might be happier with a feminine identity. And I also thought you probably already knew this deep down, but you would never have the guts to act on it."

This floored me. Was she right? I thought about it without saying anything, and eventually realized that Mickie had known me better than I knew myself. She hadn't set out wanting to feminize me, but she determined that this was what I needed, and figured out a way to keep our relationship alive as I slowly became more and more feminine. She had taken matters in hand and done what I was too timid to do. And our performance at the appointment at the clinic had not been an act--we did love each other deeply, and had a strong future as two women who happened to be married. And now maybe we would raise a kid together too.

When we went to bed that night, I gave Mickie oral pleasure for a long time, happily eating her pussy as she writhed on her back and came several times. We had sort of tacitly decided to forego the strap-on now that we both knew she was carrying a child. After I finished, she told me it was my turn. After I douched and came back with the lube, I was in for a surprise. Instead of donning the strap-on, Mickie asked me to lie back with my legs up and holding the dildo in one hand, she penetrated my ass. Once she started moving it in and out, she leaned over and started gently licking my clit and balls. She was giving me oral for the first time in years! I was so excited that I didn't last very long. My clit was still soft and lying against my belly, and Mickie ran her tongue up and down its length. As the pleasure exploded, I pushed my crotch upward into her face while crying out. My cum flowed out onto my belly in an unusually large quantity. When I recovered, I was about to scoop it up with my fingers, but Mickie beat me to it. She coated her fingers with the sticky white material, then brought them first to her mouth and then mine--we were going to share. She repeated this process until I had been wiped mostly clean. Then she licked the last bits up from my abdomen, and climbed up to give me a passionate, cummy kiss. Again I marveled over how fortunate I was to have this amazing, beautiful woman as my loving wife.

***

The next day, I met with Dr. Shapiro--Daniel--to get my new prescriptions, and I discussed with him how I should approach coming out in my workplace. He gave me lots of advice and encouragement. He also told me my pink hair looked amazing. Mickie was right, as usual. I had to stop myself from imagining going to bed with him. He was a genuinely nice man who was on my side--there was no reason to turn everything sexual.

With the guidance I got from the clinic, I was able to start my public transition about a month later, by which time my hair had returned to its original color. It was a bumpy process, and some people that I had thought were reasonable turned out not to accept the change. Others, as it happened, really had my back and I grew close to several of them as I became aware of their true character. One supervisor had so much trouble with my change that I had to be moved to report to someone else, and his behavior was the start of a slow spiral that led to his eventual dismissal. I was sorry that my decision might have instigated his deterioration, and had to deal with a sense of guilt. But overall, the positives outweighed the negatives.

After going back onto HRT, I found that my breasts continued developing a bit more, then stalled. Dr. Harris prescribed progesterone, which she said would help them achieve a more rounded and mature shape instead of the conical form they were seemingly stuck in, and this proved to be the case. When it became obvious that a B-cup might be out of my reach, I started pondering getting a small augmentation. I discussed it with Mickie, and although she was opposed, she said that she would support my decision if that was what I wanted. It was easy for her to say, when she has perfect C-cup boobs. So far I have not pulled the trigger on that particular project. Meanwhile, my waist shrank another inch or so, and I was so pleased with the range of clothes I could now wear. One thing that I have no enthusiasm for at the moment, though, is bottom surgery. I mean, I would like to have a vagina, but I am just not ready for that kind of major remodeling. I'm content to keep my oversized clit, and use my ass for any penetrative sex.

Once I was out as a woman, Mickie totally changed her mind about the videos. She realized that I could be easily recognized and my reputation would be ruined. She clearly saw that they had to stay entirely private, and got Jamal to agree. To the best of my knowledge, no footage of my escapades has made it onto the internet, and I am optimistic that this will be the case going forward.

As Mickie's pregnancy progressed, we decided not to go clubbing anymore. Jamal began to rely mostly on me when he made his booty calls. Mickie still liked to pitch in when I was orally servicing him, and we had a blast tag-teaming his cock. We made a great team, and we always shared the cum. Jamal also made good on his promise to cum all over my face and hair--on multiple occasions. It always made me feel so dirty and sexy afterwards.

Then I developed a case of anal chlamydia one time after Jamal had visited. When we quizzed him, we learned that he was quite promiscuous with other women, and was undoubtedly the vector that had transmitted the STD to me. Although we realized I was fortunate that my infection was with a relatively benign pathogen, Mickie and I were both very incensed and concerned about Jamal's carelessness, and instituted a condoms-only policy going forward. I was surprised that he went along with it, but he was actually contrite and cooperative.

Mickie carried Jamal's child to term, and gave birth to a little boy--it was definitely Jamal's son. We called him Marcus, and Jamal actually remained involved in his life as we started raising him. Mickie and I renewed our marriage vows as wife and wife, and we are still together. She is just as beautiful as ever, and we still have lots of fun in the bedroom...although it's harder now with a little one in the house.

I'm truly living my best life.

***Fin***

To everyone who stuck it through to the end, thanks for hanging in there. I hope that you derived some entertainment from this story, even if it was not your cup of tea. This is my first attempt, and I'll try something different next time. However, that will probably have to wait a few months, as real life is bearing down on me for the next little while. In the meantime, go find some other sexy story to dive into.