Mickie Gets What’s Hers: Remake

Story Info
The title pretty much sums it up.
10.4k words
3.9
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Mickie James, Trish Stratus or any WWE stars for that matter. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

******

Trish Stratus had been riding high into Wrestlemania 22. She was a six time WWE women's champion, and had held the title for over a year now, solidifying herself as one of the greatest of all time. Which was especially impressive, given that when she arrived in the company about six years ago, she had no wrestling experience. But she had worked hard and slowly got better, earning the respective her peers in the process.

And now? Now no one could touch her. She'd beaten everybody there was to beat, including her opponent tonight. So she didn't even think for a second that she could lose that night... but she did. The mighty Trish Stratus got beat fair and square in the middle of the ring, which was by far the most devastating loss of her career. And not just because it was the end to her epic title reign.

She spent the rest of the night in a daze, replaying the match over and over in her head. Maybe she could claim it wasn't her fault? The fans had turned on her, and who could have seen that happening? Okay, so she had won plenty of matches while getting booed, and she did a better job at adapting to surprises before, but still. She'd made a bet, and while normally she didn't weasel her way out of such things, this was different.

This was... gay. Not that Trish had a problem with gay people, she just didn't want to have sex with one. But as the hours just ticked by, she just couldn't find a way out, and then all of a sudden, she found herself standing in front of a hotel room which wasn't her own, still making up her mind whether to knock on the door, or to run for the hills. For better or for worse, the decision was made for her, as it suddenly opened to reveal a grinning Mickie James.

"Trish! You made it!" Mickie exclaimed excitedly.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Trish grumbled sarcastically, just before the wind was knocked out of her with one of Mickie's patented way too tight hugs.

"Oh my Gosh Trish, you're here, you're really here!" Mickie exclaimed just as loudly, this time directly into Trish's ear, "I mean, of course you are. You're not the type to duck out on a bet. But it was getting late, and I was starting to worry

"Mickie! You're being too loud. Again." Trish scolded.

"I'm sorry..." Mickie apologized, lowering her voice, "I'm just so excited."

"I know." Trish grumbled, before pleading, "Just... not here, okay?"

Which caused Mickie to grin wickedly, and then because she couldn't resist, whispered directly into Trish's ear, "We're going to have so much fun together."

Which might have sounded innocent, if it wasn't for Mickie's tone of voice, and the way the bitch kissed her cheek, and then pulled back to give Trish a wicked grin. Understandably this had Trish itching to punch Mickie in her smug little face, but it also caused her to blush, as she couldn't help imagining what exactly that would entail.

Thankfully, there was no one in that corridor in that moment, probably because it was quite late at night. But still, Mickie was taking one hell of an unnecessary risk with both their lives in that moment. Luckily she then moved back, holding the door open for Trish, who quickly scurried in before anyone could see her, because God knows she didn't need any one asking why Trish Stratus would enter the hotel room of the woman who had just beaten her for her title.

Her WWE women's title, which was now laying on Mickie's bedside table, a taunting reminder of the humiliating defeat she'd just received, and the consequences of that defeat. Trish continued staring at her title for a few long seconds as the door was closed and locked behind her, sealing her into her fate.

She was then vaguely aware of Mickie staring at her, before walking around the room, and pouring a couple of drinks, before wordlessly handing one to Trish. Without a second thought Trish downed it in one, despite the fact that it was clearly a double. Something that was meant to be savoured, not immediately swallowed. And she kind of paid for it immediately, choking loudly and violently from the strength of the alcohol.

"What the hell was that?" Trish choked.

"Whiskey." Mickie said brightly, before explaining, "My grandpappy said it was a real drink, for real men. Not that we're men, but you know. It's strong and effective. Especially this stuff. It's not the namby-pamby cheap stuff, but the real deal. Because tonight is special, and we deserve to celebrate. And besides, only the best for my girl, right?"

"I'm not..." Trish began, before sighing deeply and grumbling, "Just give me another."

"What's the magic word?" Mickie sing-songed, before quickly doing as she was told after Trish gave her a warning look. There was an awkward silence, and then Mickie broke it by pointing out, "Sooooooo, great match, huh? I mean, it's always magical when we share the same ring, but you have to admit, that was something special, right?"

"I got booed!" Trish protested, "And you, my creepy stalker, got cheered."

"I don't think I'm creepy." Mickie pouted, before pointing out, "And they cared about the match. How many times have the women in this company wrestler to silence? Or been called, the bathroom break, match?"

Trish knew that Mickie had a point, but she downed her latest drink, and poured herself another to try and distract from that fact, and then grumbling, "You use my own moves to win, and you couldn't even get them right first time."

"Yeah, that was my bad." Mickie apologized, before quickly countering, "But I thought it was cute, the crowd seemed to love it, and it just proves how bad ass and effective you are."

Which made Trish glared at her opponent, and then she practically spat, "You took my title, and now you are forcing me to have sex with you."

"Well, it was a competition where you had a fighting chance, and I always wanted to be the champion, so I'm not sorry for that." Mickie said firmly, her normally bubbly mood dropping for a second, "And I won't be forcing you into anything you don't want."

"Wow, you really are Psycho Mickie." Trish glared, deliberately using the name she knew Mickie hated.

"I'm not." Mickie said coldly, before beaming, "Here, I'll prove it."

Mickie then began slowly stripping off her clothes, trying to remember at least some of the moves from the magazines she had read, and the videos she had watched. She was certainly not a professional in this line of work, but she didn't need to be. No, because Trish Stratus might have blushed and looked away like any self-respecting straight girl, but unlike any real straight girl she didn't just continue drinking and ignoring her.

No, instead Trish started trying to sneak a glance at her without being noticed, and failing dismally. Better yet, she actually ended up staring at Mickie, especially when she went down to her underwear. And once Mickie's bra was off the other woman just couldn't look away, Mickie grinning widely as she stepped out of her underwear and then just stood there for a few long seconds.

"You see what I mean?" Mickie once again broke the silence which had fallen between them.

"Wha, what?" Trish stammered, coming out of the haze she had been in.

Which cause Mickie to laugh in delight, and slowly close the distance between them as she explained, "You wanna know something funny Trish? In the beginning I really just wanted to be your friend. I thought that's all I could get, and I was happy to settle with that. But then I saw the way you acted in the locker room. The way that you looked at everyone else, when no one was paying attention. But I was. I saw you ogling Torrie, Victoria... Lita? And then, oh Gosh, then you started noticing me. Staring at me! And I realized, oh my God, I actually have a shot with Trish Stratus! And I tried to ease you into it, be subtle, but I've never been good at that. So, here we are. You finally get to indulge in your curiosities, and I finally get you. It's a win-win. Well, titles aside, of course."

There was another brief pause, then Trish tried to protest again, "It's not... I'm not... I wasn't..."

"Then how about another bet?" Mickie generously offered, "Just one kiss, and if you don't enjoy it... no, if you're not just a little wet after, you can go. We can call it, double or nothing."

Yet another brief pause, then Trish gave a little nod of her head, allowing Mickie to move in. Hell, Trish even moved forward a little herself, and while they didn't quite meet in the middle it was close enough for Mickie. Especially given the results. Oh yes, while she wasn't expecting Trish to jump into her arms, her idol seemed more upset than anticipated, meaning that they got off to a rocky start which didn't quite live up to her expectations.

But what did fully blow all of Mickie's expectations out of the window was this, because she was finally doing it! She was actually kissing her hero, right on the mouth, and Trish was kissing back. Slowly at first, but eventually she relaxed and just enjoyed it, the two divas melting together like something out of a fairy-tale.

It was so wonderful it would be very easy for Mickie to get completely lost in it, but luckily she remembered she had a job to do. Or maybe her body went into business for herself? Whatever the case, eventually her hands started sliding all over the perfect little body in front of her, at first avoiding the really fun parts by simply concentrating on Trish's back and side.

But then Trish Stratus actually started returning the favour, prompting Mickie to slide her hands upwards and cup those big, legendary boobs. This caused Trish to let out a soft gasp, Mickie taking full advantage by pushing her tongue into the other woman's open mouth. Something which initially took the former champion off-guard, but again it wasn't long before she relaxed, and started massaging the current champion's tongue with her own.

Which was wonderful, and Mickie never wanted it to end, but sadly it had too, if she was going to get everything she wanted. Besides, it wasn't like this was their first kiss. Or their second for that matter. No, it was the third, Mickie thought with a wicked grin. Although Trish was kissing back like never before, which was certainly not nothing.

But eventually Mickie broke the kiss so she could start kissing Trish's neck, and eventually be able to nibble on her earlobe. This left the blonde's mouth free, allowing the brunette to further prove her point by squeezing a lot of loud moans, cries and whimpers out of her idol. And of course, she didn't forget about those big, beautiful boobs, which felt like they belonged in her hands.

"You don't think I saw you?" Mickie then whispered into Trish's ear, "You don't think I saw you staring at my boobs? Huh? Not that I blame you. Mmmmmmmm, no, I've got great boobs. The best money can buy. You too, obviously, Oooooooooooooh yessssssssss, they feel just as perfect as they look. Of course, I can think of at least one more part of you that I'm very interested in."

Trish whimpered softly at this, as those words coincided with Mickie sliding a hand down her stomach, threatening to go into her pants, and worse, panties. If she did, Trish would have officially lost another bet tonight, because for some weird reason she could already feel herself getting a little wet down there. But maybe she could claim it was sweat?

No, probably not, but it was probably only going to get worse, so maybe it was a good thing, and it was better to get it over with? Which turned out to be a mute point, because instead that hand slid around her body and downwards, meaning that it ended up covering her big ass, and then giving it a soft squeeze, which made Trish blush furiously. Combined with the words she would know what a guy wanted, but sure a girl wouldn't, right?

Breaking Trish from her thoughts Mickie then added, "Anyway, I believe I have another bet to win."

Honestly Trish should have probably laughed in response, but instead she whimpered softly, realizing what that meant. To make matters even worse, Mickie didn't even move her hands right away, choosing instead to keep them on her boobs and butt, and continuing to grab those places. Then when she did finally bring the hand which had been on her rear back around, even then she lingered her hand just above the waistband before finally pushing it inside.

For better or for worse she kept her hands out of Trish's panties, meaning it wasn't direct contact, which would've been a little too overwhelming in that moment. But that was a small mercy, as the end result was the same, namely the brunette exposing the fact that the blonde was pretty much soaking her panties right now.

"Well..." Mickie grinned against Trish's neck, "It looks like you're doubly mine."

"You, oh, you cheated." Trish complained, but it was somewhat undermined by the fact she couldn't stop moaning in pleasure, "You didn't say anything about groping."

"You're right, I didn't..." Mickie agreed, before quickly adding, "But you didn't say it was off the table. Mmmmmmmm, and just one kiss, is open to interpretation. But the whole point was, you want this. So why fight it? Oh yeah Trish, make this easy on both of us, and just admit that you want to be my little lezzie slut."

"N, never." Trish moaned unconvincingly.

"We'll see." Mickie said dismissively, finally pulling away from her pray and ordering, "But I think we both know I've made my point, so why don't you be a good girl and strip? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, strip for me Trish. Oh fuck yeah, let's see that amazing little body of yours."

Either because she was just so delirious from the way Mickie might have felt, or that she wanted to get this over with Trish didn't hesitate to do as she was told. Maybe it was both? No! What was she thinking? Of course she just wanted to get this over with, which was why she did it quickly, and didn't put any effort into looking sexy.

Not that it really mattered, as there probably wasn't a way to do this without Mickie grinning with wickedly delight, her eyes briefly devouring Trish, which shouldn't have an effect on her, but it before she did. Trish tried to avoid that gaze, as it made her uncomfortable, but that was hard to achieve, especially considering what happened next.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddddd, Trish, you really are the hottest woman ever!" Mickie said softly, but excitedly, licking her lips hungrily, before moaning, "Mmmmmmmmm fuck, you're perfect."

"I'm not..." Trish said softly.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh." Mickie pressed her fingertips to Trish's lips, "You are. Here, let me prove it. Mmmmmmmm, let me prove it by worshiping your perfect little body."

Trish scoffed, "Like I have a..."

Choice. Trish had been going to say choice, but she was cut off by Mickie's lips pressing against her own again. Then Trish couldn't think anymore. She couldn't do anything anymore, except kiss back, and allow Mickie to move them back, and onto the bed. It certainly wasn't the first time that during a passionate kiss Trish had been gently pushed backwards onto her bed, and being silently encouraged to get in the middle of it, so that her lover could get on top of her.

It was however the first time that body had been identical to hers, the fact that her big boobs were now pressing against the other pair of big boobs particularly noticeable. As was the fact that there was now a leg in between her thighs, while her thigh was pressed up against. And oh God, she could actually feel wetness in between both legs.

Mickie made sure they could both savour that fact by breaking the kiss, and then moving her lips to Trish's neck. Which was distracting in it's own right, but not quite as much as Trish was kissing her back. Oh fuck, Mickie certainly needed a few minutes to get her bearings after experiencing this sweet heaven. And oh, was it ever worth it, considering she wanted to savour the feeling of their bodies pressed against each other like never before.

Because make no mistake, their bodies had come and contact plenty of the course of wrestling each other, especially tonight, but never like this. Never completely naked, their most sensitive parts pressed against each other, Mickie able to feel her hard nipples digging into Trish's big boobs, and her wet pussy rubbing up against her thigh, and vice versa!

Even in her dreams of this Mickie hadn't imagined that Trish would be quite as excited to have sex with her already, but she loved it. So much so she didn't linger in that position nearly long enough, or spend vey long kissing Trish's neck. Instead she found herself working her way downwards towards those legendary tits, actually needing to take a calming breath before she slowly kissed her way up one of them to take a nipple into her mouth.

She then swirled her tongue around that nipple, before sucking it gently for a few long seconds. Or possibly minutes, as it was honestly hard to tell. But however long it was eventually Mickie kissed her way down that big breast and up the other so she could repeat the process with the other nipple.

She then went slowly back and forth between them, trying to keep herself as focused on possible on worshiping those big tits like they deserve to be worshiped. Of course, a few times Mickie just had to giggle with delight, or grin up wickedly at Trish, and a few times, she just had to motor boat those big boobs. She just had too.

They were practically begging for it, Mickie pressing her face in between those giant mountains of flesh, and just rubbing her face back and forth. At one point, she even pressed her face so deep into that cleavage that she couldn't breathe properly, but that was okay, because her entire world became pure Trish Stratus. Or more accurately, pure Trish Stratus's big boobs.

For the most part there Mickie was able to concentrate on the all-important act of licking and sucking those nipples, getting some really, really positive reactions out of her idol in the process. Oh yes, alleged straight girl Trish Stratus was whimpering, gasping and even moaning in pleasure as Mickie continued going crazy for her big titties.

Especially when she increased the force of her licking and sucking, and even started biting them. Not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to make Trish let out an extra loud cry. She also started lingering on each nipple in turn, so she could intensify the experience, while bringing her hands up to cup the breast more firmly into her mouth, while playing with the other one.

Although Mickie wished this could last forever apparently Trish didn't feel the same way, as eventually she whimpered, "Mickie, please?"

"Please what Trish?" Mickie grinned wickedly.

"Oh God..." Trish whimpered, needing a few long seconds before she could convince herself to add, "Oh my God, if you're going to do it, do it already."

"Do what?" Mickie teased, and then when Trish gave her a look she added, "Sit on your pretty little face?"

"No!" Trish cried out, before whimpering, "Please don't make me say it."

"Say what?" Mickie growled, twisting both of Trish's painfully hard nipples.

"Ah fuck! Eat me!" Trish swore, and then finally gave Mickie what she wanted, "Eat my pussy, oooooooooooooh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, please Mickie, eat my pussy! I need it! Oh my God, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eat it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss, oh God!"

"Good girl." Mickie chuckled joyfully against Trish's stomach.

The best part of all of this, at least for Mickie, was not only did she get Trish to beg her, another woman, to eat her pussy with just a little bit of foreplay, but she actually seemed to continue begging, albeit incoherently, as Mickie started to make her way down her body. Admittedly it was a bit more than a little foreplay, as well Mickie had always love to linger on that area, she may be got a bit carried away.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers