Mickie Gets What’s Hers: Remake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mickie, please..." Trish whimpered.

"Bend over Trish!" Mickie said firmly, "Now!"

For a few long seconds, the two women just stared at each other, and then the great Trish Stratus, a record breaking six times women's champion, and the longest reigning champion of the division, lowered her head and whimpered in defeat. Which made Mickie's eyes light up hopefully, then she literally had to clap with excitement when Trish Stratus bent over in front of her, spread her cheeks and offered up her virgin ass hole to her. Oh God, this was way better than any title win could ever be, no matter where it was. This was taking Trish Stratus's anal cherry, and Mickie was so happy she almost fainted. Thankfully that didn't happen, and instead, she gleefully took the ultimate prize, which was being offered up to her on a silver platter.

Trish let out a pathetic cry as she felt the tip of Mickie's cock pressing against her back door and slowly beginning to stretch it open. Maybe she should be grateful that at least they were getting this over with quickly, and there was always a chance that she would hate it so much Mickie would show her some mercy, and just go back to fucking her pussy. Ideally with her tongue, as Trish wanted nothing to do with the strap-on after it had been used on her butt.

Although even then she wasn't sure she would be even in the mood, because just when she didn't think it could get any worse, her humiliation was increased tenfold, and tears literally slid down her cheeks, or more accurately onto the bed sheets. Especially as her most private hole kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until finally the head of the toy slid through it and into Trish's ass.

Something that Mickie just couldn't shut up about, as she excitedly squealed, "Yes, yes, YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! I did it! I got ya cherry! Trish Stratus's anal cherry! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I just popped the mighty Trish Stratus's anal cherry, and you know what that means, right? It means your ass is mine! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, your big fat ass is mine! All mine! Or at least it will be, mmmmmmmmm, once I get every inch of this cock up your butt. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmm, give me that ass Trish! Ooooooooooooh, fuck yeah, give it to me!"

Which of course, just made the humiliation increase even more, and now there wasn't a shred of defiance left in her, Trish started bawling her eyes out. Which was actually kind of cathartic, given how she had been defeated tonight. Yes, she had allowed her anger, and arrogance to get the better of her, and now she was paying the price for it. A terrible price, which she deserved to pay.

Oh God, she deservedd this. She deserved every painful inch of that big dick up her ass, and she was sure Mickie would make sure she got it. Which she did, but not until after ranting for what felt like an eternity. And even then she didn't shut up. No, she just kept talking.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, take it take it take it! Take it all, mmmmmmmm, take it all up your butt! Your big fat butt! Oh fuck!" Mickie babbled, so overcome by joy she barely knew what she was saying, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, take every single inch up your big fat ass Trish! Become the anal whore you were always meant to be. Oh my God, I can't believe I'm taking Trish Stratus's anal virginity. Oh fuck! You're sooooooooooo tight, mmmmmmmmm, I love it! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, your ass is like a dream Trish, mmmmmmmmm, one I never want to wake up from."

For poor Trish, the saving grace was by pausing to savour her victory Mickie had allowed her defeated opponent's body to relax. Especially as Trish accepted the fact that she deserved this. Which were two things which increase the humiliation, but Trish didn't care.

No, in those few long horrible minutes where she got her rectum stretched wider and deeper than should be possible, and from an invading object which had no business being there, somehow she was at peace. And she continued being that way throughout the extremely long, slow butt stuffing, and even when Mickie's thighs came to rest against her ass cheeks, announcing the full length of the strap-on cock was buried as deep as it could go into her back passage.

Which of course, gave Mickie a chance to gloat, "Yes, yes, YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! I did it! You did it. Every inch. Oh my God, mmmmmmmmm, that's every single inch right up your shit-pipe! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'm buried in Trish Stratus's bowels, mmmmmmmm, stretching out the deepest part of her rectum, mmmmmmmmm, stuffing your big fat ass! Yessssssssssss, your giant booty has every inch of me now Trish! Every single inch, mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah! And now? Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you're fucked. You're mine! You are my bitch! Trish Stratus is my bitch! Oh fuck, you really are mine now Trish. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, all mine! Oooooooooooh fuck!"

Just like before Trish didn't offer a retort, because what could she possibly say? Mickie had won, and all she could do was take it. Take it like a bitch. And of course, plan her sweet revenge. Oh yes, Trish imagined all the different way she was going to hurt this annoying bitch. Take her title back, make sure that Mickie never got the chance to do this to anyone else.

Which was something that she became lost in for the next few minutes, which like with the ass stuffing, mostly took her mind off of the pain she was experiencing. The only problem was, it was so distracting at first she didn't notice pain slowly turning to pleasure, until it was too late to stop another truly humiliating moment, namely her moaning in pleasure from being sodomized.

Mickie was on cloud nine right now. In fact, she might be on a cloud higher than that, as she got to be the first person to fuck Trish Stratus up the ass. And if she played her cards right, she would be the only person. Oh yes, from now on Mickie was going to own that big fat ass. It was going to be hers. All hers. Which arguably, it was already, given that she had taken Trish's anal cherry, and forever left a mark on this woman's body, and soul.

Oh yes, like she said, no matter what happened next, Trish would always remember exactly who had taken her butt cherry. Even if Mickie lost her title, and the chance to do this again, no one could take away her big title win tonight, and no one could take away the fact that she had taken the ass cherry of Trish Stratus.

After words like that echoed in her mind for like an eternity, Mickie had started to stuff inch after inch of her big dick up that fat ass. Oh yes, she would watch every inch of her strap-on cock disappearing into that perfect little ass hole, which was on perfect display for her thanks to the mighty Trish Stratus continuing to spread her cheeks and exposing herself in this lewd way.

Which continued to be the case when she started officially fucking the big fat ass of the mighty Trish Stratus. Oh God yes, her defeated opponent continued spreading her cheeks as Mickie slowly pulled a few inches of her cock out of that forbidden hole, and then pushed it right back in, repeating this process over and over again until she established a slow and steady rhythm. Oh fuck yeah, a slow and steady rhythm, for fucking Trish Stratus's fat ass. God, this really was heaven.

The only slight downside to all of this was that Trish spent the entire time whimpering, gasping and crying out in pain and discomfort. Admittedly Mickie was only dully aware of it, as she was just too lost in the beautiful sight in front of her, and the mental high of what she was doing, to really focus on what she was hearing.

But it did break her heart, because deep down she had so much love for Trish. Of course, this was a first time, and no matter how easy Mickie took it on Trish it was inevitable that the beginning would suck for her. However Mickie was confident that she could make her idol love this eventually, if she just sodomized the other woman for long enough, and sure enough the record-breaking women's champion's sounds slowly turned more pleasant, until finally she let out a long moan of pleasure.

"Oh my God, did you just moaned?" Mickie laughed with delight, quickly following it up with, "Mmmmmmmmm, you did! Oh my God, Trish Stratus loves it up the butt! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, Trish Stratus loves taking dick up her big fat ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Trish, mmmmmmmmm, I knew you'd love it. And we're just getting started. Oh yes, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm just getting started with this big booty!"

While Mickie was busy gloating over her latest victory Trish went back to whimpering and crying pathetically, clearly ashamed, but she was constantly letting out moans of pure pleasure in between those sounds, which in turn made her humiliated sounds even stronger. It was a vicious cycle, and again, Mickie almost felt sorry for Trish. But again, in the long run, this was what was best for her.

After all, if they stopped now, Trish wouldn't find out what ecstasy she could receive from an anally induced orgasm. Something Mickie plan to give her real soon, and when she did, she was sure she was going to get everything she ever wanted. Namely, Trish Stratus as her anal loving lesbian bitch, and in the process ensuring herself a nice long championship reign.

Trish really felt like she was broken beyond repair, because how was she supposed to keep even a shred of dignity after she actually enjoyed getting fucked in the ass like a literal whore? And not even by a man she deeply loved, but by another woman, another female wrestler, who had won the right to do anything she wanted to her? Oh God, deep down she knew she could never recover from this.

Could never be the same wrestler that she was, after being defiled by one of her opponents. She'd never be able to put on the same amount of fight again. No, she would be a shadow of her former self, so she might as well get out of wrestling as quickly as she could get out of her contract, so she wouldn't have to be reminded of her ultimate humiliation.

All she could really do now was escape with her mind intact, and not break completely and become Mickie James's bitch. Such a thing would've been absurd only a few hours ago, but now, it felt like a very real possibility. Especially as Mickie had made it very clear she didn't want this to be a one time thing. No, she wanted to be able to do this to Trish over, and over, and over again.

But Trish couldn't let that happen. And it shouldn't even be hard, as all she needed to do was wait for Mickie to become impatient, and make her cum. Then again, simply waiting around had proven ineffective the last few times, meaning that ultimately Trish had to hope that she could beg to cum, without having to sign away her body permanently.

"Please Mickie, oh God, make me cum!" Trish finally whimpered, "Fuck me hard and make me cum. Please Mickie, oh God, pound fuck me and make me cum. I want it, I need it, please give it to me! Please, please, pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee, oooooooooooooh, please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, FUCK ME!"

"Come on Trish, mmmmmmmmm, you know you have to do better than that." Mickie pointed out, before springing her trap, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, soooooooooo much better. Like telling me where you want to be fucked, oooooooooooh, and more importantly, what you're willing to give me an exchange. And you know, mmmmmmmm, you know there's only one thing I want from you now. Only one thing that could possibly satisfy me. That could Stratusfy me, ha ha. You as my bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you wanna cum Trish? Then beg for the privilege of being mine forever. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, of being my pussy loving anal bitch! Beg Trish, fucking beg me!"

Even though Trish saw it coming, she still buried her face in the bed sheets and let out an extra loud pathetic cry as she realized what she would have to do. She tried to tell herself that they were just words, and they wouldn't matter in the long run, but she knew deep down that Mickie would hold her to them, as if this verbal contract was legally binding. And she couldn't deny this little bitch anything, because she didn't want it to even be a rumour that Trish Stratus was anyone's anal bitch.

Especially not Mickie James's anal bitch. And if the upcoming orgasms were anywhere near as powerful as they were when Mickie ate her out, it would truly destroy her mind, and leave her as nothing but an anal bitch. And yet, at that point, she had no choice but to beg for it.

"Mickie please, mmmmmmmm, make me cum, and... and I'll..." Trish began strong, but quickly trailed off.

Which led to Mickie pushing, "You'll what?"

"I'll, I'll be your bitch." Trish whimpered pathetically.

"Louder!" Mickie demanded, pushing those hands out of the way in smacking that ass roughly.

"I'll be your bitch!" Trish said louder, and without hesitation this time.

"Now make me believe it." Mickie pushed, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make me believe you want to be my bitch!"

Trish closed her eyes, swallowed her pride, and then pleaded with increasing desperation, "Fuck me Mickie! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddddd, fuck me and make me your bitch! Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, make me your bitch, if you can. Come on, harder, mmmmmmmmmmm, harder! You really expect to make me your bitch if you don't fuck me harder? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, destroy my fucking ass! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, wreck it! Fucking wreck that big fat ass of mine! Oh God! Fuck me Mickie, slam fuck my big fat booty! Butt fuck me, fuck me in the butt, ooooooooooooh, fuck my butt, oh fuck! Fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssss, make me your bitch! I wanna be your bitch! I swear, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I swear, if you just make me cum, I'll be your bitch! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, pound fuck my big fat ass and make me cum and I'll be your anal loving lezzie bitch forever."

"Good girl, that's what I like to hear." Mickie beamed brightly, smacking that big ass again as she ordered, "Tell me more. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, tell me more while you're slamming your slutty little ass back at me. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, help me make the mighty Trish Stratus cum so hard she has no choice but to be my bitch forever."

"Oh yes , make me your bitch forever Mickie, mmmmmmmm, make me yours!" Trish continued begging as she did as she was told, "Make me yours, all yours! Yours forever, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME! RUIN MY FUCKING SHIT HOLE! POUND MY FUCKING POOPER UNTIL I CAN'T SIT OR SHIT RIGHT! JUST MAKE ME CUM, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MAKE ME CUM AND MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! OH GOD, I WANNA BE MICKIE JAMES'S BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Immediately doing as she was told Trish lifted herself up onto all fours and started hammering herself back against Mickie, who increased her own pace almost immediately, which was all it took to push Trish over the edge of orgasm. Under normal circumstances that would be unbearably humiliating, but now it was just a incredible relief.

Maybe if that had been it, Trish could have just about gone back to her life before, but she doubted it even then, and there was no chance when she was bombarded with climax after climax, completely destroying what she was before and turning her into Mickie James's anal bitch. Because it was no longer a matter of whether or not she wanted it, because now she needed that to be true, her last coherent thought being that she would do whatever it takes to please her new owner.

Mickie came at the same time Trish did, which was so romantic it made her little heart flutter. It was also kind of embarrassing for her, because it wasn't exactly her first rodeo, and normally she was better at resisting the urge to cum, so she could make this heavenly experience last longer. But this was her idol, the six times women's champion Trish Stratus, and she just couldn't help herself.

Because she wasn't just sexually dominating her anymore, or even just fucking that legendary ass of hers. No, she was breaking Trish. She had broken Trish. Oh God, there was a teeny tiny chance that she was wrong, but every ounce of her experience told her that she had finally done it, achieved her ultimate goal, so of course, she couldn't resist cumming.

Those words that Trish had just told her had just been so heartfelt, and more importantly, the other woman was slamming herself back against her like she was literally trying to ruin her own ass hole. Oh yes, it didn't take long for both women to work things up to their full speed, meaning that Trish Stratus had to be literally receiving a rectum wrecking.

As in, she would need to see a doctor after this, because otherwise she wouldn't be able to sit down or even take a dump without incredible pain. But that was worth it to her defeated opponent right now, because Mickie had reduced her into being nothing but a mindless anal whore, desperate to get her fix.

Another reason Mickie just couldn't resist cumming was the fact that Trish Stratus had never looked more beautiful than this, those giant butt cheeks of hers jiggling like jelly in like the most powerful earthquake ever, especially when Mickie started smacking them with her hand as well as her thighs. Oh God, that created such a wonderful smacking sound, to go along with the other woman screams of ecstasy as Mickie effortlessly sodomized the woman she loved to multiple climaxes.

Or more accurately, multiple climaxes for them both. Oh yes, Mickie did herself proud by pushing herself through orgasm after orgasm, so she could state her claim and truly make sure Trish was hers. All hers. Something she made sure of by smacking that fat ass, and of course offering up more words to put Trish in her place. Lots and lots of lovely words.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRISH, YOU'RE MINE NOW! MINE MINE MINE! ALL MINE!" Mickie screamed at the top of her lungs with blissful happiness, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW! MY ANAL LOVING LESBIAN BITCH! I OWN YOU, MMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, I OWN YOUR BIG FAT ASS! IT'S MY PROPERTY! YOU'RE MY PROPERTY! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT MY FUCK HOLE! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOUR ASS HOLE IS NOTHING BUT MY PERSONAL FUCK HOLE! MINE TO USE HOWEVER I FUCKING WANT! WHY? BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, TRISH STRATUS IS MICKIE JAMES'S BITCH FOREVER! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It was impossible to tell how long they stayed like that. It felt never-ending, and God knows Mickie never wanted it to end. Unfortunately it had too, something she was reminded of when Trish collapsed face down onto the bed. Was she unconscious? Or could she just not go anymore? Mickie didn't know for sure, and in that moment it didn't matter, because in that moment, her words had never been more true.

Oh yes, the mighty Trish Stratus was nothing but her personal fuck hole, and Mickie couldn't resist using her to push herself to another orgasm or two. However even she ran out of steam, collapsing on top of her defeated opponent, and the two of them laying in a sweaty heap. Although even then Mickie smiled evilly, because she had finally got what was hers.