Mickie Gets What’s Hers: Remake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Not that she had any regrets of course, because they had done its job in getting Trish in the mood for what happened next, and they both had fun, so really, it was a win-win. Which was exactly why she chose to linger on the other wrestler's stomach much longer than was necessary.

Admittedly that wasn't quite as enjoyable for either of them, but again, it was getting Trish in the right mood, and Mickie had promised herself that she would savour this wonderful moment, if she ever got it. Oh yes, she was savouring every inch of that beautiful body, worshiping it as it should be worshiped. Which was also why she went right past the other woman's pussy with the same long, lingering kisses to her thighs.

Now that really had Trish whimpering with frustration, and in turn, Mickie grinning wickedly. Of course, there was only so long she could hold herself back from the pleasure of positioning her mouth over Trish's cunt, leaning forward, sticking out her tongue and sliding it over that tasty treat.

Pretty much immediately both women let out a loud cry of pleasure, and although Mickie's cry was drowned out by the one that Trish let out the vibration probably caused her idol more pleasure, which was the main focus right now. Although at that moment it was hard to imagine anything better than tasting that pussy. The pussy Mickie had dreamed of for so long.

Almost more than anything else to do with this goddess of a woman. And once again, her expectations were easily blown out of the water, just from the first taste. Hell, Mickie could barely contain her excitement and continue that lick to be a slow and gentle as possible, working all the way up from the bottom to the top and then repeating the process.

For better or for worse, Mickie became so overwhelmed, especially tasting alleged straight girl Trish Stratus's pussy for the first of hopefully many times that she pretty much lost the ability to think coherently. For a while. Which was a good thing, because it allowed her body to go into autopilot. More specifically, it allowed her tongue to go into autopilot.

Oh yes, she instinctively started licking that pussy nice and slowly, just as she was supposed too. The obvious downside, was she couldn't savour this precious moment properly, or appreciate the response that she was getting from her idol. Although when she did eventually return to full consciousness Mickie found herself grinning against the tasty treat in front of her, in celebration of the response she was getting.

Trish was also too overwhelmed to think during the initial pussy licking, which honestly suited her just fine. She didn't need to think in that moment, and honestly, she didn't want too. No, she just wanted to enjoy the pleasure, and not think about where it came from. Not to think about the fact that it was another woman doing this to her, or someone who acted like a friend, and tried to help her, just so that they could get into her pants.

She certainly didn't need to think about how she had lost not one but two bets tonight, the first being crushing public defeat, and the second possibly be even worse, as her body totally betrayed her, as it was right now, and continue to do so throughout the pussy licking. And throughout the night, quite honestly.

No, she didn't want to think about those things ever again, but inevitably they came back into her mind as she became more used too the sensations she was feeling. Oh God, those thoughts came back with a vengeance, along with the incredible question of, if she was so straight, then why did this feel so good?

At first she tried to blame it on the fact that there had been an incredibly long build up, although that didn't really hold water, because if she was so straight, then the build up wouldn't have been so effective on her. Then she wondered if Mickie had slipped her something, but she was a certain as she could be that was not the case, especially because she wasn't knocked out, just extremely horny.

It was only getting worse, or better, depending how she looked at it. Because she hated the fact that her body was betraying her like this, but if this was all Mickie wanted to do to her maybe it wouldn't be so bad. After all, plenty of straight women experimented in college, or whatever. Admittedly Trish hadn't planned on it, but she had been denied going to college, and this could be seen as just scratching that particular itch.

One she'd admittedly been curious about back in her modelling days, when she was surrounded by beautiful women. Well, she was still surrounded by beautiful women, but for the last few years she had been focused on beating them, not just posing next to them in a variety of erotic ways.

Which still certainly added to the increasing pleasure she felt, as did the fact that Mickie's wicked little tongue ever so slowly increased the attention to her clit. Because apart from the first lick Mickie ignored it for what felt like an eternity, but then all of a sudden her tongue brushed against it, making Trish let out an extra loud cry, followed by a whimper.

Especially as she could feel Mickie grinning against her pussy. Oh God, the other woman was getting incredible satisfaction out of making her enjoy this, which was frustrating, but it just couldn't be helped. Because just as she was working on the courage to complain Trish was rendered completely speechless by that talented little tongue brushing against her clit again.

For a few long minutes Trish's clit continued receiving this attention, bringing her dangerously close to cumming. Or worse, begging to cum. Then Mickie went back to ignoring her clit for a while, but continuing to lick her pussy, so although Trish came down from her high, it wasn't by much.

This process was then repeated over and over again, each time the attention to Trish's clit increasing. At first, by Mickie lingering her tongue over that sensitive bundle of nerves for increasing amount of time, and eventually she took it into her mouth. Oh God, Mickie took it into her mouth, began licking and sucking on it, at which point Trish had no choice but to say something.

"Oh my God Mickie!" Trish cried out, before whimpering, "Please..."

"Please what, Trish?" Mickie quickly pushed, and then when there was no immediate reply pushed again, "Tell me what you want. Mmmmmmmm, tell me what you want, I'll give it to you. I swear."

The only response Trish could give in that moment was pathetic sounding whimper, too overwhelmed with humiliation and pleasure to speak. She didn't even want to say that much, as it was giving Mickie another victory over her. However Mickie had just made it very clear that she wouldn't be satisfied with a small victory.

No, she wanted a bigger victory. She wanted the object of her affection, her idol, Trish Stratus, to beg her to make her cum. Which Trish really, really didn't want to do? And she did. Oh God, she just needed to cum so badly she just couldn't resist. But also, she held herself back for as long as possible, desperately trying to avoid another defeat at the hands of this woman.

Even as the need to cum became unbearable Trish held out hope that she wouldn't have to beg to cum. After all, Mickie had proven to be excitable, erratic, and completely lacking in patience. Something which would cost her before, which suggested that it was an act, but a character defect.

However, it seems that when it came to sex Mickie was happy to take her time, if it meant she got what she wanted. But she could do this. She would do this. Because it wasn't just about begging another woman to make her cum anymore. No, it was about avoiding losing again to the woman who had taken not just her title, but her record long title reign. She just needed to focus on that. That was all, and she wouldn't have to suffer yet the humiliation. She wouldn't. She couldn't. Oh God!

"Make me cum! Oh my God, make me cum... please?" Trish begged with increasing desperation, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum! Oooooooooooh shit, make me cum in your mouth and all over your face. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Tongue fuck me Mickie, please? Oh God, oh God, oh God, fuck me Mickie, mmmmmmmmm, make me gay! Fuck me into being a lesbian slut. Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmm, make me a nasty little dyke whore like you. Ah fuck! Just fuck me, damn it! Fuck me fuck me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

After what seemed like an eternity of humiliating herself Trish finally got what she wanted, more or less. Mickie chose to push her tongue inside of her mind numbingly slowly, which was enough to render Trish completely incoherent as she was instantly bought to the very edge of climax. Or at least, more so than she had been for the last God knows how long.

Then Mickie kept that tongue buried inside of her for a few long seconds, before suddenly beginning to thrust in and out of her as hard as she could. Which was more than enough to give Trish the hardest climax of her life, which thankfully robbed her of the ability to think, meaning that she didn't feel guilty about this, and could just enjoy it.

Mickie had initially struggled to think when she first tasted the pure heaven that was the pussy cream of Trish Stratus, and it was the exact same story when she got to taste the other woman's cum. Thankfully in both cases, her body went into autopilot.

When it came to the initial pussy licking, this just meant she kept tonguing that twat at a slow and steady pace, not overwhelming them both with pleasure right away, and just let them settle into it. However, now the name of the game was very much overwhelming them both with as much ecstasy as possible. Mostly Trish, but Mickie got more than her fair share just as a by-product. And occasionally, more than a by-product.

Because the second that girl cum which belong to her idol hit her taste-buds, Mickie couldn't help be a bit selfish, if only subconsciously, as she pulled her tongue out of Trish’s cunt and then wrapped her mouth tightly around it so she could swallow at least the majority of that heavenly liquid.

She then repeated the process a few times, shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into Trish's pussy and fucking her with it just long enough to make the other woman cum again, at which point she quickly pulled her tongue out and went back to swallowing what was like heaven in liquid form. Which was something she got away with for quite a while, but ultimately there was just too much for her to swallow. Then, finally, she had enough wherewithal to concentrate on Trish's pleasure.

This involved replacing her tongue with first one and then two fingers, pushing them deep into Trish's pussy and then constantly thrusting them in and out, pausing only occasionally to enjoy the feeling of Trish Stratus cumming on her fingers. Of course, at the same time, she moved her mouth upwards to Trish's clit, wrapping her lips around it, and then switching back and forth between sucking and licking, which of course drove the former champion crazy.

So crazy, she could have easily fucked her into unconsciousness like that, and Mickie had to admit, it was tempting. But no. She had her plans for Trish. So she got as close to knocking Trish out as she dared, and then she slowly bought the other wrestler down from her high.

Admittedly, the effect was kind of ruined by Mickie then cleaning the cum from around Trish's twat, and then sucked it. Oh yes, it was meant to be just one last lick goodbye, but instead she lingered there, greedily feasting on that heavenly liquid for a few long minutes, almost making Trish cum again in the process.

But just in case she pulled away at the last moment, making the alleged straight girl whimper pathetically, and then again when Mickie sucked her finger clean, directly in front of her exhausted idol's face. Oh yes, she had Trish right where she wanted her. Something she proved by forcing another kiss onto her, making her defeated opponent taste herself on her lips and tongue, and inside of her mouth. And the best part? Trish totally kissed back, and without hesitation.

Something Mickie enjoyed for a few long minutes, before breaking the kiss and telling her pray, "Don't go anywhere, mmmmmmmm, I have a surprise for you."

Trish really, really didn't have the energy to get up and move as she was so exhausted by multiple orgasms. Something which deeply embarrassed her, now that she was slowly regaining the ability to think again. Oh God, why couldn't Mickie have just fucked her into blissful unconsciousness? Because that would've been incredibly embarrassing, but at least she wouldn't have to deal with the immediate aftermath until tomorrow, after getting some much-needed sleep.

And more importantly, she wouldn't have to deal with whatever Mickie had planned for her now. Honestly, she was in no rush to find out, but when the other woman left her alone for a while curiosity got the better of her, and she looked up just in time to see Mickie spitting onto her hand, and then rubbing the saliva into a strap-on, which was now firmly around her waist.

"You like it?" Mickie grinned wickedly, as she began approaching the bed, "I figured, if you're so straight, you'd want some cock, right? And I want to show you that I can give you some cock. As a matter of fact, I can give you all the cock you could ever want. Mmmmmmmm, and fuck you better than any man. You'll see Trish, when I'm done with you, you'll be begging to be my bitch."

Which was pretty much Trish's worst fear, something which seemed especially likely in those moments as Mickie got onto the bed and pushed her legs wide apart than before. God, Mickie looked so hot. Trish didn't want to think that, but it was true. Well, objectively Mickie was always hot, but there was something very appealing about the mixture of masculine and feminine, which got Trish's tired body going.

Something which should've been obvious to Mickie, and it probably was, which was why Trish was very much expecting the other woman to just slam her strap-on all the way inside of her. Instead Mickie spent a few long moment sliding the tip of the dildo up and down her pussy, before pressing firmly against her entrance, and then slowly pushing forwards.

For the most part this caused Trish to cry out in pure pleasure as her pussy was penetrated and then slowly filled with cock. While the cock was a lot bigger to what she was used to that part of her body was designed to stretch, so she quickly adjusted. Meaning that this was only slightly off-putting because of the fact that it was a woman doing it. And even then, not by much.

In fact, Trish's main problem at the moment was exactly who was doing this to her. Especially as she couldn't forget, as Mickie sure of it by leaning down so that grinning face of hers was inches away from her own. Then when Trish attempted to counter this by closing her eyes she was scolded for it.

"No!" Mickie whined, before threatening, "Keep your eyes open, mmmmmmmm, or I'll stop. Yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, look at me. Look right at me, or I won't fuck you with my big hard cock, mmmmmmmm, and make you cum all over it. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it Trish, good girl. Mmmmmmmm, now wrapped your legs around me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, just like that. Oh God, I've wanted this for so long. Oh Trish, I'm gonna make you feel so good, I promise. You won't regret this. Oh fuck! Ah God. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, take it Ttrish! Take it take it take it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

As much as Trish wanted to disobey that command, and she really should have, she just couldn't. No, in that moment she wanted to be fucked by that big hard cock, and she would do anything to get it. Something that she was sure she would regret, and it wouldn't take long for that to happen, but initially she was very happy with the decision to wrap her arms and legs around Mickie, and open her eyes and stare up at her, making this position as intimate as possible.

Oh yes, she regreted that decision until, because it led to Mickie beginning to thrust her hips back and forth, causing that big dildo to slide in and out of her cunt, which felt so amazing that Trish lost the ability to think for a while, her poor little body already racing towards more orgasms.

Mickie kind of wished she had saved this position for when Trish was completely broken, so she could see nothing but love and devotion during the first time they did this. Of course, in a way she was still saving it, because she wouldn't be making Trish cum like this. At least not tonight. No, she just wanted to get Trish back on the edge of orgasm before going for her next target.

And more importantly, to make sure that her body was still recovering from the last few orgasms she gave her, making it clear to the other woman that if she gave in to what she wanted she would be indeed rewarded for it. All she had to do, was give Mickie all of her holes. Each and every last one of them. Oh yes, Mickie wouldn't be satisfied until she got to fuck all of her idol's fuck holes, ideally with her big dick.

Surely that would be the only way to properly celebrate this momentous night, and the perfect way to end it? Other than completely breaking Trish Stratus, and turning her into her lezzie bitch, of course. So naturally Mickie used every trick she knew to get what she wanted, including sucking on a couple of fingers, and then pushing one into Trish's big fat ass.

Even after putting the other wrestler's legs over her shoulders it was kind of hard to get the right angle, and Trish's ass hole was ridiculously tight. Virgin tight? No, of course not, that was impossible. Even in Mickie's wildest dreams she hadn't dared to imagine someone with such a perfect ass would still have their anal cherry. Then again, this was very, very tight. No, she shouldn't get her hopes up like that.

Of course, it was extremely hard, given that when she did finally get her finger inside it was easily the tightest thing Mickie had ever felt, which created such a powerful sensation, combined with the mental high she was already on, to cause an extra loud moan to escape her lips. But it was the same story for Trish, so surely the blonde had been butt fucked? Or was she just a natural anal whore?

Either way, both girls continued moaning, whimpering, crying out in pure pleasure as Mickie slowly pushed one finger, and then second, into that obscenely tight back hole, while her strap-on continued it's assault on the front hole, until Trish finally said the words Mickie was waiting for. Well, at least the ones which would push them to the next stage.

"Oh God Mickie, make me cum! Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard and make me cum!" Trish finally whimpered, giving up another tiny shred of dignity, just to cum, "Ooooooooooh, please, please, please, fuck me hard and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, fuck me hard with your big cock and make me cum!"

Mickie could listen to that all day, but instead she cut Trish off and informed her, "The next time you cum, it's going to be with my cock in your ass."

Which caused Trish to go pale. "What?"

"I said, the next time you cum, it's going to be with my cock in your ass." Mickie repeated, before frowning, "You have taken it in the butt before, right?"

"No." Trish protested.

"What?" Mickie softly murmured in disbelief, before explaining "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE AN ANAL VIRGIN! REALLY? YOU! But... but... but, God, how is that possible? How is that even legal with an ass like yours? Oh God Trish, I'm so sorry. If I had known you needed to be ass fucked this badly, I would have done this months ago. Mmmmmmmm, but maybe this was destiny, because it makes this moment even more perfect. Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, Trish, now I get to take your anal cherry and make your big fat ass mine forever! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, this is going to be so great."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers