All Comments on 'Micro Manager'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

You have a wicked sense of humor, and for that I give you 5 stars rating for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A story about 3 assholes being assholes. You could have just written, "I am an asshole. I work for an asshole. Just to prove my assholery, I had sex with my asshole boss's wife, who is also clearly an asshole." See? Less than 750 words.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but this really is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too stupid….

.

1 *

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Our "hero" is a piece of shit but the story was well written and entertaining, so 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

Forto02Forto02about 2 years ago

A really different story, but I did like it.

Keep up!

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
Can you say stupid?

See I knew you could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Weird story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

A cup of coffee still cost $2.00!

4

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 2 years ago

The so called Loving Wife has a problem, it might be that Melissa picked the wrong man to be her husband. Or it could be she just likes to get strange dick. Willy has some major inferiority issues, so what he’s short. Can he do the job as well as his employees, that is a can be the reason for his complex, his inadequacies. Willy it seems is failing in the bedroom also besides his short coming’s in the shop.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I tried, I really did, but the when I got to the bottom of the first page and thought ok 3 pages down, cant be many more to go, and saw it was still page one, I ran away.

Dont know how it turned out but it was headed down the crappytown highway so Im assuming you didnt change it trajectory any.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I love a story. That has a happy ending. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
What Was The Point? I Didn't Get It.

Why doesn't the wife divorce the asshole she thinks she's married to? Apparently the whore wife picked this asshole seducer out, and she's using him for some kind of humiliation of her husband? Why stay married, just for the money? If her husband is that much of an asshole then he'll probably have the wife and her lover murdered once he discovers their treachery. Guess they didn't think of that. Truly, there is very little thinking in this entire story. Way too sophisticated and nuanced for me, but thanks for the effort.

FantasyXYFantasyXYabout 2 years agoAuthor

Notes from the author:

This is not a cuckold story. It's not a cheating story either. This is a story about a guy who finds an alternative to violence when dealing with a workplace bully.

When I was in my 20's I had a boss who was nearly as bad as the Willy character in this story. In fact, some of Willy's actions in this story are true accounts of things my boss actually did. The guy had some sort of protected status with the company so reporting him to HR did nothing. My peers routinely talked about how someone needed to kick his ass. One day after being bullied, one of my peers called the the guy out to the parking lot. My boss got the shit beat out of him and my peer went to jail. Getting his ass kicked didn't change my boss's attitude in the least bit. In fact he got worse. Three months later I quit when HR did nothing about yet another complaint.

Fast forward to sometime in 2019. I was in a grocery store and observed a tall good looking man trying to pickup a chubby, nerdy woman. This guy could have had nearly any woman he wanted. It seemed odd to me that he was flirting with a woman most men wouldn't take a second look at. Then the thought crossed my mind that he might be picking up on her to exact some sort of revenge.

So these two events, many years apart, were the impetus for this story. It is simply a story about a guy who uses sex to get payback on a workplace bully. And like all of my stories, I tried to approach it with a sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Blue collar, nice, til he gets a office, edumacation not a strong suit,

LOVE slab-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I used to stick my bosses phone in my pants, and rub it on my ads and dick, then put it back on its cradle. So many mornings he spoke on the phone with my dock sweat on it. Revenge is awesome when it goes on every day. My co workers knew and to this day they haven’t said a word. I started doing it in 2001. 21 years of quiet retribution, he he he..

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - no comment

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Normally I don't enjoy cheater stories, but I do love a good REVENGE story. And I really, really hate bullies. I wouldn't mind seeing more from these characters.

TriCoastalTriCoastal3 months ago

I'm with the author on this. There are two ways to deal with assholes if you can't just ignore them. Violence is one, but I don't do that. The other is humiliation, crush their spirit privately in the easy cases, destroy their lives publicly in the extreme. It works. Ii either changes their behavior, or punishes them. Well Done. 5*

moosestubemoosestubeabout 2 months ago

Congratulations! At last a story about a non raving beauty wife with looks somewhat less than a 6 rating cheating with a man who doesn't have at least an 8 to 10 inch dick. Refreshing for this site.

I liked it.

mfj77mfj7729 days ago

Fun story but left me wanting so much more. Why was Melissa still with Willy? How often were Melissa and the MC able to get together? How was Willy protected? How did Willy like his cream pie? Definitely wanting a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...