Micro Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello lover." She greeted me.

"Melissa!" I was surprised to hear from her, let alone have her call me lover.

"What's up?" I automatically asked, not knowing what else to say.

"I really need your help with something." She started to explain, then hesitated. "It's the asshole's birthday today and um..." again she seemed to be searching for words.

"So you don't know what to get him?" I made a half ass guess at why she had called. Not that I was about to suggest she get the asshole anything even remotely nice.

"No that's not it. I know exactly what he's getting. I'm going to make a really special dinner for him, but I need some help. Can you come to my place later today? Say, be here at 4:30?"

I was pretty sure what she had in mind. This was all about sex. I didn't have to think very long about this one. Getting to fuck Willy's wife again might just keep me from punching the bastard in the face. I agreed to help her, hung up the phone, and packed up my desk. Then I left work early for the second day in a row.

I got to her place at 4:25, and parked down the block. When I got to her door I didn't even have to knock. She was waiting there for me wearing nothing but a smile. She let me in and we kissed. Then she grinned like the Cheshire Cat and led me to her and Willy's bedroom. There she made love to me more passionately than any woman had ever done before. An hour later I fucked her again just for good measure.

As I laid there practically paralyzed from the tingling numbness of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had, something dawned on me. Melissa called me at work. I never gave her that number. I've never given anyone that number. How did she even know where I worked? I just had to know.

"That was amazing Melissa, and I'm really glad that you called me. I'm also glad I could help you out with Willy's um, gift, but how did you get my work number?"

"Silly man. I know who you are." Then an almost evil smile spread across her face. "I knew the day I picked you up at the grocery store. Willy told me all about you the first time we saw you out in the neighborhood. I wanted to come say hello, but he wouldn't let me. It seems that you scare him Mark."

"I scare him? Could have fooled me."

"Maybe scare isn't the right word. Maybe it's more like he's intimidated by you, and probably a bit jealous."

"Jealous? How could he be jealous? I mean, he doesn't know what you and I have been doing behind his back, right?"

"No he doesn't know you've been fucking me, but he's about to find out... or at least his taste buds are. I've got him trained. I've been making him eat me out the moment he gets home from work. Now you better get dressed and go. He could be here any minute."

With that I slipped back into my clothes. I gave Melissa a kiss goodbye and headed for the door. As I left I looked back at Melissa laying there on the bed. I'd done a number on her this time. Her pussy was a wet matted mess and the look on her face was priceless.

As luck would have it, I got out of her place just in the nick of time. I had just slid into the seat of my car when I saw Willy's big ass truck pulling into the driveway. My best guess was that young Melissa was still laying right where I left her. Ready to force feed that asshole the kind of birthday dinner he so richly deserved.

At that point I couldn't have wiped the grin off of my face if I had an entire drum of industrial strength grin cleaner. A little more than 24 hours ago my frustration level was at an all time high because I couldn't beat the living shit out of that bastard. Now the little asshole was being made to eat my cum.

It was a good day to be alive.