Micro-Pussy

Story Info
Stretching procedure in front of medical students.
7.7k words
3.93
67.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hwrstories
hwrstories
146 Followers

Because of a mix-up with my appointment, the receptionist had said the doctor could only see me if some medical students observed the exam. I'd wanted to refuse what I imagined to be essentially a few extra doctors in the background.

So I was distraught to be shown into a room so large it had double doors, a crowd of about twenty chatty first-year students watching me. And in the centre of the room, the thing I had been avoiding for basically my whole life, a reclining gynaecology chair.

It was only my first year in university, and the students here looked young enough to be in my English classes or sharing my dorm. But the time had come where I could no longer put this off. I needed a medical opinion.

It was obvious who the doctor was, a thirty-something pretty woman, well-dressed with short dark hair. I walked over to where she waited with the class.

I had been expecting some kind preliminary chat, but she hadn't even offered me a seat. I couldn't stop looking at the spacious reclining chair with its ridiculously outstretched footrests.

"I've just read the form the receptionist gave you. Would you tell me what the problem is exactly?"

The class weren't exactly silent, but they were attentive. They stood behind the doctor in a messy semicircle. Being in the spotlight like this would have made me nervous under normal circumstances.

"Yes," I said, and then hesitated before starting. "I tried to have sex with my boyfriend recently, for the first time, but we couldn't."

"Have you tried to have penetrative intercourse before?"

"Not. Well. With fingers." I laughed nervously, eyes darting over the watching peers.

"Can you penetrate yourself?"

"Yes. Well, kind of. With one finger."

The students were whispering together behind the doctor, looking curious.

"So, you have a small vagina?"

"Yes." My mouth was so dry.

"Your outer labia as well as your opening?"

"Eh, my. Both." I was getting sweaty.

"Okay, well you drop your underpants, and I'll have a look."

"Here?"

I was standing in the middle of the room, had my rear facing the unlocked double doors onto a busy corridor.

She didn't answer, and I began fumbling with the button of my jeans. I had to get it done, quick and painless. Couldn't ignore it any longer. I wanted to finally have sex, needed this sorted.

In one motion, I pushed my trousers down to my knees. I grabbed the waistband of my panties, whipped them down, and stood up straight.

There it was. Out in the open. I'd finally done it. It was no longer a secret.

There was an explosion of chatter from the students.

"Oh my God," one of the girls said, laughing, before she could stop. "What the fuck?"

"Jesus," a guy blurted.

My hands quickly covered my privates, wanting to burst into tears. But the doctor reached down and moved my arms to my sides.

Everyone was craning for a better look. The doctor looked fascinated too.

"Oh wow," she said. "How unusual."

She lifted the bottom of my T-shirt a bit, and asked me to hold it.

I had shaved a week ago, for when I'd tried to have sex with Adam. So I had a bit of dark stubble on my pubis and lips. It did nothing to hide my miniscule, protruding pussy though. My mound was a tiny but distinct bulge that stuck out between my legs, about 3cm wide.

Very rounded, almost like half a ping-pong ball, it projected down from the bottom of my pubis. Not being wide enough to reach my inner thighs made it so much more pronounced, despite its size. My lips were puffy enough to be noticeable, with a very short, simple slit between them.

"That is very tiny," said the doctor. I thought I could see a hint of amusement in her eyes. "I've never seen a vagina like that before. Well, this will be an interesting examination. Why don't you finish getting undressed. Everything off, please."

I pulled up my panties and jeans, waiting for her to tell me where I could strip.

"Right here is fine," she said.

"There isn't a curtain to go behind? Or a gown."

"There's no curtain, but I'll get you a gown."

I was left alone in front of the murmuring class for few seconds as she walked away and then returned holding a long, white paper vest.

"I can put your things on the table here," she said, as if being helpful.

"Thanks," I grumbled.

I knelt to untie my shoes, and handed them over with my socks. Then down came my trousers, all the way off, and I'd folded them and handed them over too. There was a painful squirming in my gut.

I pulled my top up and over my head, and held it to my chest for a moment before reluctantly letting the doctor take it. I felt like my knees were about to give way. Here were twenty college students, whispering and smiling, while I stood in my little blue bra and knickers.

"Your underwear, please. Bra too."

I took a deep, shaky breath, and reached behind my back. The straps loosened, and I shrugged them off my shoulders. I put an arm under the cups to cover my boobs, and then handed the bra over.

I wasn't skinny exactly, or not naturally at least. But I was petite and in good shape. I had a slim waist, and while my stomach wasn't flat, it was tight. What I appreciated most about my body was my soft, bronzed skin.

My skin suited what I thought was quite a pretty face, as well as my shoulder-length, black, curly hair. However, my breasts were a little on the small side. There was definitely something there. They bounced when I walked. But not much more than a handful.

Still keeping my nipples covered with my right arm, I struggled a bit to pull my knickers down with just my left hand. Eventually, I got them low enough that they dropped to the floor of their own accord.

My weird crotch exposed, I bent quickly to pick them up, and as soon as I'd passed them to the doctor, my hand had sprung down to my pussy. I was frantically wondering how I was going to get the gown on without showing everyone my entire nude body.

The doctor was about to give the paper vest to me, when I heard the door behind me opening, and someone calling in to the doctor. I gasped, cringing, and looked over my shoulder to see a man poking his head in through one of the double doors.

"Sorry," he said. "I can see you have a class. But could you spare a moment?"

Before I could protest, the doctor had started to walk away, carrying my gown with her. I wanted to scream for her to come back, but I was too mortified to make a peep.

I turned back to the class, who were more animated with the absence of the doctor, all talking about me, even pointing. I was completely overwhelmed, dazed.

I heard a second man's voice, and the sound of the corridor, and stared over my shoulder to see one of the double doors wide open, my doctor now talking with two men. One was standing right inside the room, the other talking from the corridor as he held the door.

People were passing by, glancing into the room curiously at the nude young woman with her brown bottom completely on display.

They were obviously wrapping up their conversation, the men finally going to leave, when my doctor said, loudly "Actually, before you go, you've got to see this."

And in a second, she was leading one of them over to me while the other waited, leaning casually against the open door while he watched.

"Will you turn around for us?" the doctor asked me. "I'd like my colleague to have a look at you."

On the verge of tears, my legs barely supporting me, I faced them, showing my clenched bottom to the class. There were a few laughs from behind me and increased whispering.

"Well," said the doctor. "Take your hand away."

People were passing almost continuously in the corridor, gawping right at me, most of them clearly patients.

I slowly moved my hand, until my vagina was completely exposed. I could feel droplets of sweat running from my armpits down my sides.

"Oh, how weird." He bent to get a better look. "I've seen a few micro-vaginas before, but nothing as strange as this. Odd the way it sticks out like that. You've got a very lucky class here, this is rare. You're going to do dilation today?"

"What's dilation?" I stammered, cutting off the doctor before she could speak.

"If your opening is as small as you've told me," she said. "Then the only treatment will be to dilate you with increasingly large cylinders. Stretching you, essentially."

"Stretching me?" I gasped.

"Well anyway," the doctor said to her friend. "I thought you would be interested."

They had finished looking, and I finally covered myself, my bottom still on view to the class.

"You know," said the man. "You should really be documenting this procedure. It's such an unusual case. I'll send a couple of technicians along to take pictures."

"That's a wonderful idea," said the doctor, lighting up. "Please."

"Wait, hold on," I said.

But the man was walking away, and the doctor was turning me by my shoulder, towards the class. I heard the door close, and glanced back to confirm.

"Oh, how silly," said the doctor, still beaming from the man's suggestion. "I've got your gown. Sorry about that. Here you go." She held it out to me.

The class went a little quiet, knowing I would need to uncover something. I took my hand from my vagina, and turned around to put the gown on and tie it at my back, the two halves not meeting.

"Let's get you in position then, before the technicians arrive."

"I'm really not sure about being photographed," I said quietly, trying not to let the class hear. She led me over to the chair. The back was reclined at about thirty degrees from the flat seat.

She ushered me onto the seat, and got me to lay down. The plastic was cold on the bare part of my bottom and back. I managed to make sure the gown's middle at the front hung over my vagina.

"Make sure you've all got a view," she called out to the class. They'd been hanging back a bit. But at her words, they crowded behind her while she lifted my legs one at a time, placing my calves on the stirrups.

I was still managing to keep control of the gown hanging over my crotch. My hands were resting protectively on my abdomen, but I had to move them so I could raise myself, to help her shift me further down the chair.

Hidden only by this short, thin curtain of paper, my buttocks were at the very edge of the chair. With my legs being held up, unable to move them, I was so vulnerable.

She was messing about, adjusting the positions of the stirrups, the gown wavering dangerously. When she'd stopped tampering, my thighs were at a fully ninety degrees to the horizontal seat of the chair.

She'd left my calves coming straight forward, horizontally, and my knees were out by more than a foot from my body on either side. There wasn't any position that would have put my vagina and ass more on display.

I wiped sweat from my forehead and upper lip, and put my arm back on the chair. She pulled a stool to between my legs, sat down, and lifted a small pad with buttons connected to the chair by a cord.

I jumped as the chair jerked and started to rise with a loud hum. She let go of the control when I was high enough that my crotch was nearly at her eye level, my ass about three feet off the ground.

"Okay. Ready for the grand unveiling, are we?" she joked.

"No, wait," I blurted. "Don't."

But she had lifted the flap of paper, and was folding it back at my stomach. She moved, so that the class could see.

A few of the women put their hands to their mouths. "Oh my God," one of them said, looking almost sick by how exposed I was. People were shaking their heads in disbelief.

Looking fearfully down, I could see my bare, stumbly pubis and half my tiny mound, curving off out of view.

There was a lot of giggling and talking, as they all jostled to see between my splayed legs. As small as my slit was, I knew I must be showing the pink between my lips. I could feel my buttocks, and even my asshole, stretched apart.

The door opened, and I nearly screamed. Two new men were walking towards us, wearing white scrubs, and the door didn't close fast enough to avoid two passing people glance into the room.

One of the men was carrying a DSLR camera and other a small but serious looking lamp on a tripod.

"Great timing," my doctor said. "Why don't you set up, while I get the right equipment." And she walked away, leaving me unobscured.

The man with the camera, when he got close enough to see exactly what everyone was looking at, let out a snort of amusement.

The other just gave a low whistle. He set up his lamp a few feet in front of my crotch, to the side of the stool so the light wouldn't be blocked.

I was shaking, wanting to run out of there, but I was trapped, petrified. My brain wasn't functioning like it normally did. Everything seemed dulled, like a dream. The lamp clicked on and I was covered in pure, white light.

"I'll just do a test shot," said the guy with the camera to his colleague, and raised the DLSR, obviously getting my whole body, even my face. He looked at the screen, showed it to the other man, and they agreed the lighting was good.

I couldn't even imagine the kind of view everyone was getting now, absolutely no detail hidden by the tiniest shadow. This group of strangers were getting a better look at my vagina and asshole than even I ever had.

The students started to part a bit to let the doctor back. She put a tray on a metal table, and wheeled it over before sitting between my legs. I raised myself on an elbow to see what she had brought. My stomach lurched so painfully that I had to lie back down.

A bottle that looked like hand soap, but that I guessed was lube. Also, a long, nondescript cardboard box. A tiny roll of measuring tape.

But the items that made me feel sick were five translucent plastic cylinders. Each about twenty centimetres long, except for the thickest, which was half the length. In width, they ranged from half a centimetre to about five.

The class were looking at the tray and talking together. This doctor didn't really expect me to be able to fit those in me, surely. Adam couldn't even get his index finger in when we'd tried last week.

She was putting on a pair of white gloves, and without asking if I was comfortable, started to explore the outside of my labia. She was pressing at my lips, and then started to pull them apart as far as they went.

My outer slit being so short, I knew she was probably holding the whole thing open. She leant in closer, and I practically spasmed as her fingertip touched my hole, pressing down.

"Remarkable. Yes, you're one of the few women in the world to have a micro-vagina. It's a rare vaginal abnormality. What I need to find out now are the measurements of your vagina, including the depth. But first," she said to the technician with the camera. "Will you take a photograph, please? I want to monitor each stage of the procedure."

She moved to the side a little, keeping one hand pressed down on my lips. The man leant in close, and I winced as I heard the shutter snap. He looked at the close up of my open pussy on the camera screen, before nodding. She let go of me, saying "And one with the labia closed." He took another picture.

The doctor was taking the small roll of measuring tape from the tray, and was pressing the flat plastic against my lips.

"Full length of outer labia is 5cm," she said as she wrote it down. Then she was leaning into my crotch again, and I felt the push of plastic. "Length of external opening is 3.2cm. Width of left outer lip is 1.5cm, right 1.1." She was easing my labia apart.

"Left inner lip 2.8cm long, right 2.5. Clitoris..." I gasped at her touch. "Approximates 3 millimetres. And maximum inner opening is 1cm across by... 1.8 down. Vaginal hole less than 2 millimetres. Wow, I think this might be a new world record," she said, and everybody except me laughed.

She reached to the tray, and from the bottle, pumped a transparent glob of lube onto her gloved fingertips. She rubbed some around my hole, trying to coat the inside as much as possible. My vagina was suddenly very sensitive to the cold air.

She applied the rest to the end of the thinnest plastic stick. I was really starting to feel like I was about to pass out, lying back weakly in the chair.

"Now this might feel a little uncomfortable."

"I'm actually really not feeling so good."

"Oh, don't worry. That's probably just from the nerves of having so many people watching."

And then I inhaled sharply as I felt the hard plastic tip poking at my hole.

"Oh wow," she commented. "So tight. Can you try to relax a bit? I can see your muscles tensing." She was twisting the rod, working it in a millimetre at a time. And then I moaned in disgust as it started to penetrate me, passing my opening.

It was sinking deeper, going through my insides. I looked fearfully around at the twenty watching peers, eyes all fixed on the intimate procedure. I was so nude, shivering with just the paper gown covering my chest, raised so high off the ground on this chair.

"Oh," I shouted, my voice shaky. "Stop." It had bumped at my back wall, a very unfamiliar feeling. A moment, and then I felt it slipping quickly out of me. She had her thumb marking the rod, and compared it to her measuring tape.

"The depth of a woman varies," she told me, writing the number down. "10 to 15cm is the average. You're at 6cm. So while you are very shallow, you're lucky that it's only your opening and external vagina that are astonishingly small. This means that we can perform a simple dilating procedure to fix the issue of you not being able to have intercourse."

The students hadn't stopped staring at my now unobscured ass and lubricated vagina.

"So," she continued calmly. "It's very important that we move between the sizes of instruments as quickly as possible, or your hole will close up and we'll have to start all over again. You won't be able to have any breaks. I'll only pause briefly between insertions so that we can photograph the changes to your hole. Sound okay?"

"No! I don't want to do this, please."

She was lubricating the top of another plastic rod, which was about a centimetre across. "Oh, don't be silly. You'll be fine." And before I could catch my breath, she was bent forward at my vagina again.

The plastic tip was pushing at my tight hole, while she kept my lips prised open. I could feel her twisting it back and forth. I let out a loud, shuddering moan as it began to enter me painfully.

I tensed defensively as she forced it deeper. She didn't insert it completely to my back wall this time, but began to pump the rod in and out in front of everyone. I could see the length of skinny plastic moving, sticking out under the curve of my minute mound.

"Okay," she announced. "Ready for the next one."

But instead of pulling it out of me, she stepped aside, holding the rod further up. Everyone was talking and staring, with a perfect and brightly lit view. The cameraman stepped up, leaning close to me, and the shutter snapped.

"You're so tight," she remarked to me. "I wonder if the probe would stay in by itself." And with that, she let go of the stick.

It stayed poking out, long and trembling absurdly. But then I felt it rapidly leaving my body, and as much as I tried to stop it, it popped out completely. The doctor caught it, and laughed with the class. "Well, I guess not," she said. "Worth a try."

My little hole already felt so stretched. I knew it was nothing compared to a normal woman, but I felt like everyone could see straight inside me. The students were whispering and giggling as they stared.

I was lying breathless, watching the doctor as she applied a glob of lube to another cylinder, rubbing it along the first quarter. This was impossible. This wasn't happening.

hwrstories
hwrstories
146 Followers