Micro-Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hwrstories
hwrstories
147 Followers

Millimetre at a time, I got through the mouth of my pussy, and then as it started to slip in more easily, I pushed as hard as I could, swallowing the rest of it.

I scrambled to my feet and started to waddle away, people parting to let me past, watching as I made my way to the original exam room. As I pushed at the door, I had a sudden image of a room full of people. Thankfully, it was empty.

I stumbled over to the table where the doctor had left my clothes, but someone had moved them. I hurried around the room, searching every possible place, but they were nowhere. I wanted to scream.

I managed to find the stash of paper gowns at least, and sunk down onto the floor beside the cupboard, tears in my eyes. Why had this happened to me. All I had wanted to do was to hide, for no one to ever see my gross vagina.

But then, had hiding been all that I had wanted. Why had I come here today at all, then. I looked down at my nude body, my hand covering my crotch to keep the plastic cylinder in. I pressed at it harder, till it was touching the back of my insides. My buttocks and thighs tensed.

It was certainly a new sensation. I tried it again, a smile pushing at my mouth. I could do it.

I thought back to my night with Adam. How scared I had been, and how disappointed that I couldn't perform. How terrified I'd been that he was disgusted.

But I realised I was looking forward to it now. I was free to have sex, real sex, anytime I wanted. For the rest of my life. I could even see him tonight. Well, after four hours anyway.

Always thinking that I looked nice, pretty, I had never considered myself as sexy. I moved my hand to the side, still holding the rod in, but so that I could see myself. See my unique pussy.

I was excited to show it to Adam. Not like last time, trying to cover it, ashamed. But instead how the class had seen. Up close and spread open. Nothing to hide. My hot hole ready for him to play with.

I sprang to my feet, alive. And keeping a hold of the probe poking out of me, I ignored the stack of gowns and headed for the doors. I would check with reception, maybe they would know where my clothes were.

My hand to the side, I opened the door wide, and nodded a greeting to the first startled stranger in front of me. "Hey, how you doing?" I said.

Shaken out of her shock, she smiled. "Good," she said, eyes darting down and back to my bright face. "Great."

hwrstories
hwrstories
147 Followers