Micro-Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," said the doctor, remembering, and turned to the camera wielding technician. "Would you get a picture of her? Be quick, I need to get this in."

When he was done, the doctor was at my crotch again, pushing the plastic against my hole. But this time I wasn't going to let it happen. I tensed as hard as I could to stop her from penetrating me. I was putting a stop to this nightmare.

"You need to relax," she told me.

I was petrified, but determined.

After a minute of twisting the rod hopelessly at my opening, she sighed and leaned back. "Well," she said. "Seems like it's not going to go in. Don't worry, I expected this might happen."

And my heart soared as I watched her reach over to put the cylinder back on the tray. Was this really ending? But I heard her fumbling with something, and as weak as I was, I managed to raise myself up to see her taking a large, white object out of the unmarked cardboard box.

"No way..." one of the students said.

They were all murmuring excitedly. When I saw the revulsion on some of the girls' faces, I knew it must be bad.

The doctor was holding up a long, thick, gradual cone with a round point about the size of a tangerine at the wide end. Surely she wasn't expecting to get that inside me. It was huge. But then she pressed a button on the side, and it started to vibrate loudly.

I whimpered, powerless and naked. With my legs raised right up like they were, held by my calves, it felt like I was being suspended, hanging from my knees. Everything between my thighs was so insanely vulnerable.

The doctor was leaning in, the massive vibrator still whirring. She turned to the cameraman. "Would you mind getting in on my side here, and just take a picture every few seconds. Make sure to get her hole clearly. I want to document how it widens while I stimulate her."

And without saying anything to me, she was rubbing the lubricant from my hole to my clitoris, my whole body jerking. I was making this weird, panicky whinnying noise, unable to stop. I had never felt so disgusting and desperate in my life.

She was separating my lips with one hand. I braced myself, still making that high-pitched, breathy sound. And then the vibrator touched the top of my vagina, right on my exposed clit, the mechanical noise instantly dulled, and I let out a loud, long "Oh." I was breathing sharply, trying to stop my body from spasming, but I could see my legs twitching and shaking.

"Oh," I shouted again. "Oh. Please, stop. Don't. No, don't."

But she was pushing down harder, nudging the ball up and down by a millimetre. The technician was bent next to her, taking pictures. The class were closer than ever, trying to get a view.

It was all I could do to stop my body from convulsing completely. I'd never felt such an extreme stimulation before.

"Ah," I cried out. "Wait, wait, wait." But it was too late. "Aah!" I was having an orgasm, right in front of these people. I tried to control my contorted face.

And then the vibrator switched off and the room was silent apart from my desperate, ragged breathing. I felt repulsive, lying with my legs in the air, drenched in sweat.

"Oops," said the doctor teasingly, surveying my sensitive pussy. "Looks like somebody's had a little orgasm." She moved back so the class could examine me properly. "See how dilated and wet she is now? And the clear liquid dribbling out of her? Hey," she said to the technician. "Make sure you get a good picture of that."

She was fumbling around on the metal tray. "So before, there was no way this probe was going in." I was brought out of my state of shock, as something hard and thick poked at my hole and started to enter me, touching my insides. "But see how easily I can penetrate her now?"

She was happily pushing the long rod in and out, with a new and very distinct squelching noise coming from between my legs. She was seriously stretching me. I'd never had anything this large inside me in my life. She wasn't just moving it in and out, but enthusiastically twisting it and pulling it side to side, stimulating parts of my delicate insides that had never been touched.

And then the sound in the room changed, got louder. I couldn't figure it out. Was I finally passing out? Or had I passed out and I was now coming to? I realised that everyone was looking towards the double doors.

Mortified, I saw a man in a white coat holding one of the doors open. People were passing by, slowing to stare in embarrassed disbelief.

"Sorry to interrupt," he said.

I was wincing as the doctor continued to pump the rod, getting more careless.

"Oh," she said. "No problem at all. How can I help."

I gasped as she bumped at the back of my insides, not seeming to notice. Her thrusts were getting harder as she chatted. I couldn't even tell what they were saying. My body would jolt as she continued to recklessly hit my back wall.

I was sweating and staring helplessly at the stranger in the door and the people passing. I was trying to keep my mouth from opening as I fought off another orgasm. I could feel my face tensing against my will, my legs shaking.

The twenty students watched me closely, the girls in particular whispering purposefully together, either laughing or looking nervous, clearly noticing my newfound panic. I gritted my teeth, determined not to. I felt like a freak.

And then I was shaken loose from my daze as I realised the doctor was saying my name. She was finally slowing her penetration.

"Yes?" I gasped. I wanted to cry. I wanted to run out of there and never think of this day again.

"Were you listening?" she asked, finally stopping her hand.

"No," I squealed.

"The doctor here," she nodded to the door. "He needs this room so he can use the body scanner. But don't worry, there's another room free down the corridor. Only thing is, we can't interrupt the procedure, so we'll wheel you along in the chair as you are."

"The... corridor. No, please," I whimpered, trying not to wince as the rod moved. "I can't."

"I know it's very exposing, but it'll be over in a few seconds. Otherwise, we'll have to start the whole procedure from scratch."

Appalled, I looked to the open door and the people passing by. The man in the doorway smiled at me, as if being encouraging. I was stunned, this was impossible.

"We'll go ahead then?" she asked.

And before I could think, she was giving instructions to the two technicians, still holding onto the rod so it didn't escape.

My vision was starting to blur. I jumped as the wheels of the chair were unlocked. My pulse was so loud in my ears, I couldn't hear anything. As the chair started to move, the vulnerability was overwhelming.

Two students were holding the double doors wide. I couldn't see any details, but I was aware of figures in the corridor stopping to stare, making space for us. The doctor, keeping the plastic stick stretching my tiny, freakish pussy, slowly led the way.

On my back, nearly naked, wide eyed and defenceless, I looked up at my surroundings. The technicians were guiding the chair, the class following.

And suddenly I was passing through the door and a dozen strangers were getting a close and unobscured view of my stretched and penetrated micro-vagina and asshole. With my legs straight up in the air, so uncontrolled and impossibly spread, my ass right at the edge of the seat, I felt again like I was about to faint.

I held on tight to the chair as I was turned, feeling so unstable. Going straight, down the middle of the corridor, people were moving out the way, watching as I slowly passed.

I kept a vice-like grip on the chair, while my other hand tried to guard my paper vest, so aware of how close I was to being completely nude.

Something was happening ahead. I closed my eyes tight, feeling dizzy, and opened them, trying to see. There was a group of people, blocking the corridor. As we got nearer, I started to hyperventilate, as I saw a second group of twenty or so first-year students.

I started to whimper. "Please," I whispered, but the doctor ignored me. With my legs splayed obscenely, I was being wheeled straight towards this second class. Another huge group of peers were about to see my life-long secret in extreme detail.

I was whining uncontrollably as we stopped dead in front of the new class. I wanted to scream. They were all whispering and staring. I heard laughter. And then I moaned as I spotted Calum, the guy I'd had a crush on since meeting him the first week of university.

He looked shocked, but seeing me notice him he smiled and waved, starting to move forward, approaching my pathetic, suspended body. Up close, he cast an eye over my revolting pussy, before focusing on my contorted face.

"Hello," he said, relaxed and trying to hide a smirk. "Funny seeing you here. What the hell is happening?" His eyes flicked back to the rod sticking out of me, the doctor still holding it.

She was addressing the new doctor, another woman.

"We're just changing rooms," she explained. "We were in the middle of a dilating procedure, as you can see. So we didn't want to interrupt the stretching and have to start again."

I couldn't believe they were standing here having a conversation.

Smiling kindly, the new doctor bent down to get a good look at my vagina. "Oh wow, what an unusual shape. I'd love for my class to see a procedure like this. So rare for a woman to be quite so small and disformed."

"Well," said my doctor brightly. "We're moving to Room 1-11, so there's more than enough room. Why don't you all join us."

I gasped at the suggestion, jerking as my stomach cramped painfully. Calum sniggered at my reaction, but the two doctors ignored me.

In a moment we were moving, continuing along the corridor, and then we were turning, and going through another set of double doors, into a room even bigger than before, with a huge window along the far wall.

"Please," I said to my doctor as she directed the technicians to position me in the middle of the room. "Please, this is too many people."

I jumped as I saw someone passing the window, looking right in at me. I managed to push myself onto my elbows and saw that the window led directly onto the path from the patient carpark to the main entrance. On my way in I had taken this exact route along the side of the building.

I dropped back, desperately trying not to cry. I watched another person walk past, shocked to see the absurd scene - a nearly naked young woman, a long stick protruding from her vagina, in the middle of a room of about forty people.

"So," announced the doctor, standing beside me so she could keep the rod inserted. I couldn't stop from whimpering. "We're all set up now. Our patient here has never had intercourse because, as you can see, she has a micro-vagina. She's a first-year student, like all of you. You might have even seen her around campus," she joked. "So you know how important sex is at your age. Today, we're doing a stretching procedure.

"We've already measured her. And I'll get you all a copy of the measurements after we're done here." My eyes flicked to Calum, who was staring at me as he listened. "And so far, not including gauging her depth, we've done two sizes, and we're about to insert the third. I can tell you, it wasn't easy. We had to use a vibrator to get the last one in. And that worked very well," she said, turning to me. "You even had a little orgasm, didn't you?"

Everyone laughed, the whispering intensifying.

"This is by far the tightest and most unusual vagina I've seen in ten years of medical practice. Which is why we have these two technicians here, documenting such an unusual abnormality."

She turned back to me. "You're going to be in a new position for this next procedure. It's not so comfortable for you, which is why I'm only doing it at the later stages. But it opens you up a lot more, so I think it will be necessary.

"I'm going to remove this probe, we'll allow the class to get a quick look, the technician will take a picture, and then we'll turn you over onto your elbows and knees to start with the next size. Someone was carrying the tray, yes? Oh great, thank you." She took it from a student with one hand, and the new doctor pulled over a little table to set it on.

"Okay, everyone get close. Ready to see the tiniest hole in the world?"

My eyes were locked on Calum, right at the front of the crowd. As the rod left me, I let out a loud, unwilling groan. There was the briefest moment of relief before the doctor's fingers were at my lips, spreading them, and I felt the cold air on my pink insides. A few people gasped. Calum's mouth was open as he and his peers studied my minuscule vulva and hole.

Then the technician was bending forward and the camera shutter clicked.

Working quickly, the doctor was removing my numb legs from the stirrups and had her hands on my hips, guiding me round onto my front. Shaking and terrified, letting her contort me, I was rolling over.

She brought my backside up, so I was on my knees. The paper gown immediately fell forward, away from my breasts, and I frantically pressed it back to my chest with an arm, the other supporting me. I was drenched in sweat.

"Ah," she muttered. "This is getting the way." And she was pushing the gown to my shoulders. I was so naked, my ass in the air, only my breasts barely covered. But then the gown tightened momentarily, and loosened completely, the sides of it falling away from my body. She had untied it.

She moved to my head, and reclined the backrest so the chair became a table.

"I'll need both your elbows here and your head as low as it can go, so that your back's at a diagonal to your bottom. Forearms flat on the table please."

Defeated, I let go, revealing my small chest. I looked down and saw them hanging, nipples erect. And behind them, my whole nude body, including my tiny, round vagina.

"This looks awkward actually," she said, and started to force the armholes of my gown down and past my hands until I was no longer wearing it and then she had pulled it out from under me completely.

She was moving back to my rear. I closed my eyes, face pressed onto the table. I felt her hands at my thighs, pushing them apart, my knees out from my body. I heard the camera shutter go, and then her fingers were at my lips, separating them for the class.

"Her hole is already so much wider than when we started," she pointed out.

She let go for a moment, and I was left with my pussy on show. I opened my eyes and saw two young men out the window, walking slowly by as they stared at my entire naked body. I shut my eyes tight again, mortified.

And then I forgot the window, as a wet, hard object was pushing at my hole. "Ah," I cried. "It's too big." Everyone laughed.

The doctor rotated the probe, pressing, until it started to enter me. I moaned, utterly degraded. It was going deeper, touching my insides, and she stopped before it hit the back of me. I heard her moving aside, and the chatter and giggles from the students got louder as they took their time examining me.

As they inspected me, she was continuing to pump the rob in and out, twisting it. I had to bite my bottom lip, but couldn't stop my hips from jerking, my body from trembling. I could feel my little hanging breasts wobbling.

"Oh," I squealed, my face distorting. "Oh." Accidentally or not, she was getting deeper.

The camera clicked, and the rod was finally being retracted, leaving me feeling disgustingly wide. Her fingers were back at my tiny lips, spreading them, and there were a few pitying gasps.

"It's an understatement to say that it's on the small side, but you can all see she would be ready for cautious penial penetration now, as long as she follows my post-procedure instructions."

The camera shutter went again, making me wince. If there had been any doubt before, these photographs were now capturing my insides in sickening detail.

"Alright," said the doctor cheerily. "Last one."

I remembered the largest, shorter cylinder, and started to pant loudly. Naked with my ass in the air, legs apart, I was more exposed than I could have ever imagined possible.

She pushed the tip of the largest plastic rod at my hole. I was so aware of how impossibly large it was for me but how unremarkable it must be for the other girls. "Now," she said to the class, ignoring my wheezing, desperate cries as she slowly stretched me. "The reason this last probe is short, is that she's going to have to wear this for the next four hours."

"Wait, what?" I screamed.

"For the dilating to be successful, you'll need to continue to stretch yourself. You can remove it for no more than thirty to forty seconds to urinate. But if it comes out for any longer there's a chance you'll close up and you'll have to come back for us to do this procedure all over again.

"Don't worry, it should stay inside pretty easily once you have your underpants and trousers back on. Just lucky you weren't wearing a skirt today," she teased. "Okay, now brace yourself for one last push. I need to get this in deep."

As she penetrated me, I let out a long, loud, shuddering yell.

"Alright, let's get you onto your back now, and you can sit up."

Totally defeated, my pussy stuffed full, I let her roll me over while she kept the probe in. Sweating, red, my hair a mess, in a state of shock, she moved one of my hands down to my crotch and I felt the last hard inch poking out.

Sitting up naked in front of the forty peers and the big window, I held the thick rod in and tried to breathe. The doctor guided me so that I swung my legs off the side of the table, and then I was standing, shakily.

"Now remember. Four hours or you'll be back here again in a few days. Here's your gown. You can go get your clothes from the other room."

I got one numb arm through the sleeve of the paper vest. I swapped the hand at my crotch, and managed to get the paper over my shoulders. When I had it covering me, I realised that I hadn't turned away from the watching class.

There was no way I could get the gown tied without the rod coming out. So I just pulled the shoulders back as far as I could and hobbled towards the exit, one hand under the crotch of the covering.

The class were all talking animatedly, asking the doctor questions. As I was nearly at the door, I heard her say "Yes, of course, I'll get you all copies of the photographs to take home for future reference. You might even want to base your next assignment on today."

Out in the corridor, I hurried along past the aghast strangers. As my shock started to turn to dread, I began jogging, and with no warning my pathetic paper covering had slipped off my shoulders.

I cried out, and my hands went instinctively up. I felt the wet, hard rod speeding from between my lips. "No, no, no!"

Abandoning the gown, I managed to get my hands to my pussy just as the probe slipped completely from my hole. The plastic was so slippery, it was nearly impossible to hang onto. Looking down, I could see the gown was off my body completely, hanging from my elbows, but I had to ignore it.

People were gathering around me, apparently concerned, as I frantically tried to push the probe back into my hole, crouching in front of them.

I dropped to the floor, legs spread, and tore the gown off. The onlookers gasped.

"Oh my God," someone said. "Is that a vagina?"

I was pressing the wet plastic at my hole as hard as I could, using my fingers to pull my lips apart, but it wasn't going in even a little.

My audience was growing, too stunned to know what to do except stare as this nude young woman desperately trying to penetrate herself on the floor.

Out of ideas, knowing I only had a few seconds left, I leant back and found my miniscule clit with a forefinger. I rubbed it like I'd never masturbated before, howling in frustration and humiliation. And I could feel the plastic starting to ease my hole open. It was working.