Microchips Ch. 07

Story Info
Natalie & Dale, Tanya & Alex - The Final Chapter.
7.2k words
4.63
10.6k
20

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Microchips -- Ch. 07

By Ghostwalker

(with input by IrishLass and editing by LarryInSeattle)

Dale lay stretched out on a lounge chair sipping a glass of ice tea. The warm sun, and gentle breeze off the ocean slowly relaxing him as he continued to think about what the two women had told him just a few hours before. "Natalie's pregnant? Tanya's tits are growing and producing milk? All because of the microchips?" Glancing over his dark sunglasses, he stared at the two of them sitting on the other side of the pool and his his mind slowly carried him back over the events that had brought them together.

It had all started when his mother died. It had been a long, slow death and one that had left both him and his dad emotionally devastated. Afterwards, his dad had become a 'confirmed widower', choosing to spend all his free time with Dale. That is until Natalie came into their lives just before his 18th birthday. After that, everything changed.

Natalie, 'Nat' to her friends, was only 6 years older than he was and had been working as a model for his father's clothing company. She stood 5-foot, 9-inches tall with lightly tanned skin, brown hair and piercing blue eyes, and though that was considered a unique combination, it was her 36D-25-36 figure that drew the most attention. It wasn't hard to understand how his father had fallen head-over-heels for her or that, unknown to anyone, Dale had developed a crush on her as well. The big surprise came when, just after a few months of dating, his dad and Natalie announced they were getting married.

The ceremony had been lavish and Dale wasn't too surprised when he'd overheard some of the women who hadn't been fortunate enough to capture his father's heart refer to Natalie as a 'tramp' and 'a gold-digger'. Not that it really mattered much, the three of them quickly bonded into a family and did almost everything together.

Unfortunately, their happiness didn't last as long as any of them had hoped. His father died in a scuba diving accident just 7 months later.

Almost immediately, the investors in his father's company began to circle like a group of vultures arguing about what should be done with the company. Some wanted to sell it while others argued about bringing in an outsider to take his father's position. In the end, he and Natalie, as the major stock holders, decided that the best thing to do was to have Natalie take over and run the company.

Many of the investors laughed at the idea in the beginning, though that quickly changed when they realized that the 'flighty' young woman they'd expected was really a 'no-nonsense' business woman. Even the most biased of the them were shocked when, on the first day, she came into work wearing a fashionable business suit and 3--4 inch heels, taking away the subconscious advantage of their height. Add to that a razor-sharp wit regarding the women's clothing and manufacturing industry and a dynamic personality, and there wasn't a man among them that stood a chance against her.

So for the next three years she did exactly what she'd said she was going to do. The company went from being just another small provider to one of the leading fashion companies in the country, specializing in woman's fine clothing and lingerie. Then just before Dale's 21st birthday, she announced that since Dale was going to be of legal age she was hiring him as a Vice President in the Research and Design department. He, like virtually everyone else, was surprised until they remembered that he'd spent almost every free moment of his life in the factory with his father.

From that point on, things changed rapidly. First, he'd come home early from a meeting with a prospective designer to find the house dark and quiet. He'd silently moved around the house thinking that Natalie was already asleep. Arriving at her door, he'd stopped and opened it. What he'd seen made his cock throb even now.

She'd been stretched out across her bed completely naked with her hair encircling her head almost like a halo. And what an 'angel' she was. Her tawny colored skin was smooth and, with the exception of a few barely noticeable beauty spots, flawless while her tan lines highlighted her more intimate places. Her breasts looked like two slightly flattened mountains, topped with caramel-colored nipples, as they rose and fell with each breath she took. Her stomach was flat and toned, flaring outward over her hips to join with her long, shapely legs.

As he stood there transfixed, he'd heard her soft moans as she pinched and pulled on her nipples while she slid two fingers in and out of the junction between her legs. Then with one final shudder, she arched her back and drove her fingers deep inside of herself. He'd stood there watching until she slowly settled back onto her bed. From that moment on he knew that he wanted her in every way possible. The question was, how?

The answer came quite unexpectedly later that week when he heard the rumor of a local 'adult shop' that was selling a new type of women's lingerie. What was unique was that the owner guaranteed the underclothing would excite a woman unlike anything else they'd ever worn.

When he visited the shop he met Tanya. She wasn't anything like he'd expected. 'Sexy but not sleazy' seemed the best way to describe her. Mature, with silver over layers of brunette hair, and gray eyes. Her skin was lightly tanned with the barest hint of tan-lines. Her figure was a bit 'top heavy' with 36DD breasts that contrasted with her narrow waist before flaring out to her sculpted hips. Sensuality seemed to flow from her with every step she took or word she spoke as she'd given him a tour of her shop.

While they talked she said how she'd originally worked for his father's company in the Special Development Department but had left shortly after his death. Since then she'd developed a microchip that could be inserted into a women's lingerie which would result in her reaching unparalleled sexual pleasure.

The unexpected part of his visit came when she'd offered to demonstrate the microchips she'd developed. Needless to say they became lovers. In addition, he'd ordered a sheer black bra and pantie set along with a black garter belt for Natalie before he left. Over the next several days, he'd also bought Natalie a dark green, form-fitting dress, sheer flesh-toned nylons, and a pair of 3-inch black stiletto heels to give to her as a present for her upcoming birthday.

She was surprised to receive gifts like that from him since he was her step-son but agreed to wear them when he took her out to celebrate her birthday. They'd shared a marvelous meal before spending some time dancing and all the while Tanya's special additions did exactly what she'd guaranteed they'd do.

What he did next, he still couldn't explain. Instead, of taking advantage of the effects that Tanya's microchips had caused he told Natalie about them. At first, she hadn't believed him but after a quick demonstration, she not only forgave him but took him in her arms. That night they'd become lovers not only because of Tanya's invention but a mutual desire for each other.

A few days later, Tanya showed up at their door. Her shop had been burned to the ground. The investigators suspected arson and she needed some place safe to stay for awhile. Of course, they said yes.

Originally, they'd thought that they'd only be together for just a few weeks but that quickly became months. Now, after more than six months, they were becoming more and more frustrated and agitated because of what was, or wasn't, being done regarding Tanya's arson case.

The police had more leads then they knew what to do with in the beginning but each one of them led to the same place. A 'dummy corporation' that disappeared just before Tanya's store had been burned down.

No one knew who owned the corporation or who had hired the men who threatened her so she now spent her days inside the guest cottage working on improvements to her microchips design, trying to figure out the reasons for the extraordinary side-effects, or lounging around the pool like they were now.

Just then one of the guards that patrolled their property called over the walkie-talkie.

"Excuse me, sir. There's a woman out front who would like to see you or Ms. Natalie. She says you both know her."

"What's her name?"

"Alexandra."

"Let her in."

A few moments later, Alexandra (aka Alex) appeared but she looked far different then the last time she'd visited. Her hair was now almost raven-black and hung several inches below her shoulders. Her skin was a light shade of brown making it obvious she'd been spending a lot of time in the sun. Her arms and legs were well-toned and her nails were polished and buffed to the point they seemed to shine when the sun hit them. But the biggest differences were her breasts which had grown from 34C to 34D or DD and the large baby bulge she had at her stomach.

"Hello everyone."

"Alex!!" Natalie yelled as she jumped up and ran to her friend.

"Hey, sweetie," Tanya called as she followed at a slower pace.

The women embraced, and Dale chuckled as he watched the two pregnant woman bumping together as they kissed each other's cheeks.

"So what ya been up to? Other than the obvious," Natalie asked.

"Well... mind if I take a seat? My back is killing me."

"Come on and take the lounge in the middle, that way we can hear all the gossip," Tanya said. "I've been out of contact with the fashion world for so long I feel like a hermit."

"Ya, well about that..." Alex started. "You want the long version or the short one?"

"Short," Natalie replied, while Tanya said, "Long" at the same time.

The three women looked at each other and laughed. "Okay, somewhere in between." Then as an afterthought, she asked, "What's a lady got to do to get something to drink around here?"

Natalie looked across at Dale and called out. "Sweetie, can you get Alex a water or juice to drink?"

"Sure," he replied as he reluctantly got up and headed for the kitchen as he counted out the months since Alex had last visited compared to her pregnancy. He just got to the refrigerator when he heard Natalie cry out, "WHAT?" Then, suddenly, he was standing by the women barely aware of having grabbed the bottle of water he now held in his hand and running out the door.

"So let me get this straight. The last time you were here..."

Dale gulped, afraid of what he'd hear next.

"Yep, already working for the FBI."

"Okay, now I definitely need to hear the long version," Tanya said.

"Let's see. I guess it all started about 4... no, 5 years ago. You know the fashion industry. You hit 20 and it's like hitting a brick wall. You work your damnedest to keep yourself looking good but it doesn't seem to matter. The jobs just dry up. Anyway, I'd always been interested in law enforcement so I took some courses, did the interviews, paid my dues at 'The Camp', and 'bingo' I was an FBI agent.

In the beginning, it was just the mundane crap that the new guys get. Then, along come a case involving fashion and 'poof' I'm an agent in charge of an eight-man team. We worked the case all over the US and even into Europe in the beginning until, about six months ago, your file landed up on my desk. That's when I came to visit you. The information your gave me along with the descriptions that Tanya gave us led us to a German group working with the Russian mafia."

"Not that it helped much. It's harder than hell to prove anything against those guys. But that all changed about two months ago." She paused as she took a drink of water and glanced at Tanya. "About three months ago, the arsonist that torched Tanya's place made a mistake and got caught in one of his own fires. The local fire department dragged him out barely alive. He was in Intensive Care for almost a month before he was able to talk. Unfortunately for him, he had nightmares about the fire and he had a police guard outside the door. They called us when it seemed the guy was talking about more than one fire. Anyway, we talked to him and made a deal: a new face and witness protection for his testimony."

"Needless to say, he flipped and told us everything. That's when the really hard part began. With the information the guy gave us, we brought the German and Russian police into the process... remind me to NEVER get involved in politics! After weeks of planning, we performed raids across both countries and the US at exactly the same time. The results: a crime syndicate broken, 13 front companies wiped out, and 77 people in custody facing charges for everything from conspiracy to attempted murder."

"So... it's... it's finally... over?" Tanya stuttered.

"Yep. All we need to do is finish up the paperwork and go to trial."

"So I can finally go home?" Tanya asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm not quite sure I'd do anything like that. At least not yet. Let's see how the court cases turn out. You never know, now days, what might happen."

Tanya covered her face with her hands as she began to sob, tears of relief.

Natalie quickly moved to her side and gave a hug. Then to change the subject, she pointed at Alex's stomach. "And where does that come in?"

"Let's just say I got fucked over, literally and figuratively, by a guy at work."

"Fuck!" Natalie exclaimed.

"Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt," Alex said causing everyone, including Tanya, to laugh.

"So what're your plans now?" Dale finally got the nerve to ask.

"Not sure," Alex replied. "The FBI doesn't have much use for pregnant agents so I'm kinda at loose ends. Hell, I'm not even sure where I'm staying tonight. The agency booked me a room somewhere but I came here right away to tell you guys the good news."

"The hell with that," Tanya replied. "You're staying here with us. That is if Dale and Natalie don't mind?"

"Of course we don't mind," Natalie said before Dale could even open his mouth. "Dale can whip up some of his famous grilled fish and 'slaw while we have a good old-fashioned gab fest."

And so the day continued. Dinner was served on the patio with a mild breeze off the water as the women talked, and talked, and talked, while Dale relaxed to the sound of joy and contentment that seemed to fill the house.

After dinner, Dale mixed several rounds of 'virgin' drinks and the talking continued.

Then just before midnight, Alex stretched and yawned, saying in a squeaky voice, "Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm beat and need to get some sleep. Where do I rest my head for the night?"

It was only then that Dale, Natalie, and Tanya realized that with everything going on no one had gotten a room ready for Alex.

"Ummmm... give me a couple of minutes and I'll get the guest room ready," Dale said as he headed for the house only to hear Tanya say, "Why not just bunk with me tonight? I have a king-sized bed so there's plenty of room to stretch out."

Alex blushed before answering, in a soft, slightly seductive voice, "Sounds good to me."

The four people soon separated, each couple heading in a different direction.

"I'm so glad it's finally over," Natalie muttered as she and Dale entered the room they now shared.

"So am I but I'm still gonna keep the guards around until after the cases have gone to trial."

"I agree," she whispered as she moved closer to him. "I'd hate to have anything happen to us, the baby,... or this," she finished as she lightly stroked across the growing bulge in the front of his pants.

"What has gotten into you tonight? We haven't made love in over two weeks and suddenly..."

"I'm not sure. I just feel so... hmmmmm... how do I explain it. I just want to feel you deep inside me. I want you to wrap your arms around me, hold me tight, and make love to your very pregnant step-mother."

"I think I can do that," he replied as he pulled her closer.

Their lips met tenderly as their hands roamed across each other's bodies; opening a zipper here, loosening a belt there. In minutes, their clothes lay in heaps at their feet.

"Take me to bed," she whispered in his ear as she gently bit it.

"You are such a tease."

"It's only teasing if you don't plan on following through," she giggled as she pulled from his grip and danced away.

"I'm gonna get you," he chuckled.

"I hope so," she replied sensuously.

For the next several minutes, Dale chased her around the room until he cornered her. Then he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to bed where he lay her down. "Told you I'd getcha."

"Yes, you did," she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down. Their lips met for a second time but this time the passion that was growing in each of them seemed to surge forward as his tongue entered her mouth beginning a battle as old as time.

"Mmmmmmmm, I always like the way you kiss," she purred as he pulled away.

"I had a good teacher," he answered as he walked around the bed and slid in on the other side.

As he did this, she rolled over on her side saying softly, "Cuddle up behind me."

Doing as she asked, he slid up behind her, his rock-hard cock nestling between the globes of her ass.

"Now, push that long, hard cock inside your very horny step-mother," she cooed as she lifted her leg, reached under it and grabbed the base of his cock. She tugged on it several times before it slid into place between the lust-swollen lips of her pussy.

"You're so fucking tight."

"Let me see if I can help," she teased as she shifted the angle and pushed backwards impaling herself deeper on his rod. "Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good. Now, fuck me. Give me your cock."

Instantly, his hips began to move sending his cock into her.

"Ahhhhhhhh, yeah. Just like that. I can feel your cock stretching me. Ummmmm hummmmm, that's what I want. Right there. Uhhhhhhh. Now grab my waist and push your cock deep. Yesssssssssss."

In the months that they had been lovers, Dale had never seen her act like this... and he loved it.

"Ohhhhhhh, you're getting me so turned on," he grunted as he took her by the waist and pushed in her as deep as he could go.

"Fuck your slut, step-mommy, lover."

"Arrgghhh."

"That's it... just like that. Yeah... yeah... yeah... ohhhhhhhhh... so deep. Ohmigod... your cock is so hard inside me. Fuck... yeah... this is so good. So fuckin' good. I can already feel... ohhhhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhhhhhh."

Dale knew what was about to happen and quickly slid his right hand up to one of her nipples and pinched it, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Aiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee," she wailed as her body spasmed and shivered as she rocketed off into orgasmic bliss.

Dale held her until her orgasm began to slow, gently fondling her tit and slowly sliding in and out of her the whole time. "What was that all about?" he asked as they spooned afterwards.

"What?" she replied, lazily.

"The whole thing about being a slutty step-mommy and the fact that you came faster than you ever have before."

"I don't know. I've been turned on all day."

"Why?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. Maybe it's because my hormones are going crazy from being pregnant, or maybe it was the feel of the sun and breeze gliding across my skin while we were by the pool, or maybe it was the sight of you laying on the lounge in that little thing you call a swimsuit."

"You don't like my Speedo?" he asked in jest.

"Ohhhhhh, I love your Speedo BUT I love what's inside it a lot more," she murmured as she pushed back against him.

"Shhhhhhhhhh," he hissed. "Keep doing that and..."

"And what?" she giggled as she looked over her shoulder at him. "You're gonna fuck me? Maybe get me pregnant?"

"Actually," he paused. "I was thinking I need to make an honest woman out of you."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers