Microchips Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex is the only one that spends any amount of time away from the house since she's taken on the joint jobs as Head of Security and is in charge of the dozen or more models that now work for the company.

The final change came after an especially vigorous bout of love-making between Natalie and Dale.

"Sweetheart."

"Yeah," he rasped as he lay next to Natalie trying to catch his breath.

"I've been thinking of getting a set of Tanya's new chips."

"Huh? I thought you already had a set of all her newest chips.

"Yeah... well... she just perfected a new set but for these you need to get pierced."

"Pierced? Where?"

"Where do you think?"

"Hmmmmm, let me guess? Maybe here?" he whispered as his fingertips circled around her nipples.

"Yeah... and where else?"

"What do you mean 'where else'?"

"Maybe I'll get one right here," she said in her most seductive voice as she took his hand and placed it between her legs.

Shocked, and a bit excited, Dale lay there looking into Natalie's eyes before replying, "Maybe."

But that's a different story.