Microchips Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" she asked as she slid off his shaft and rolled over to look at him.

"I was thinking it might be a good idea to get married."

"Married?! Are you kidding? I mean just look at me! I'm as big as a fucking whale."

"And the most beautiful woman I know," he replied as he leaned forward and kissed her.

Her arms entwined around his neck as she returned the kiss, their tongues slithering back and forth between their pressed lips. When they finally pulled apart, his heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was about to explode through his chest and tears were running down her cheeks.

"Crying?"

"Happy tears, darling," she replied as she leaned forward and lightly kissed him on the cheek. "But there is something we need to do before we talk about marriage."

"What?"

"This," she laughed as she rolled over on top of him. "You gave me what I needed now it's my turn to give you what you deserve," she finished as she sat up and grasped his cock at the base. Then kneeling upwards she ran it along the wet cleft of her pussy.

"You are the perfect woman. A perfect lady out of bed and a perfect..."

"... slut in bed," she finished his sentence as she popped his cock between her swollen pussy lips and slid down the length of his shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh," he groaned as she took his cock inside her until the head pressed against her womb. "Where did you hear that about a perfect woman?"

"I don't remember," she lied as she remembered Dale's father saying the same thing to her one evening just after they'd been married. "But I'm glad you think I'm perfect because right now we're in bed and I..."

"Wanna be a perfect slut?" he finished the sentence for her as he arched his back forcing more of his cock into her.

"Ohhhhhh, yessssss," she whispered as she tilted her head downwards, looking at the junction of their two bodies. "Ohhhhh... just look at your cock sliding in and out of me... fuck my pussy. Yeah, just like that. Mmmmmmm... Feel my pussy squeezing your cock? Ahhhhh... ahhhhh... fuck. This is what I need. Give it to me. Fuck me. Pound my cunt with your hard cock. Ohhhhhh... this is the cock I've always dreamed of... so deep. Don't stop. Fuck me. Play with my tits. Pull on my nipples. Ohhhhhhhh... yeah... yeah... yeah. Ahhhhhhh... so big... so hard. It feels like I have a piece of hot iron in me. Ummmm... ummmm... I can't believe how good it feels. Ohhhhhhh... fuck me... fuck me... fuck your slutty step-mommy. Fill her cunt with your hard cock... pound me like the slut I am. That's it... harder... deeper. My god that feels so good."

Instinctively, his hands encircled her breasts as she slid up and down his cock. "You like the feel of my cock in you?"

"Ohhhhh god yes. I wanna cum all over your cock. I want you to make me cum until it drips from me. Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... you've got me so turned on."

"And you like my hands on your tits?"

"Mmmmmmm... so big... so warm. Pinch my nipples. Squeeze them between your fingers. Ohhhh... so good. I've never had a lover make me feel this way."

"Not even my dad?"

"Not even your father. Now give it to me, baby. Mmmmm... mmmmmm... mmmmmm... yeah, fuck me. Give it to me... harder... harder... yeah... yeah... getting close... cum with me, baby... fill my pussy with cum."

"Getting close, too. Almost there... almost..." The rapid thudding of the headboard against the wall drowned out their grunts and groans until "NOOWWWWWWWWWWWW," echoed around the room and the two collapsed in a heap, their bodies trembling as they soared off into orgasmic oblivion.

Meanwhile, Tanya was giving Alex a tour of the cottage which ended in the bedroom.

"You know, I didn't plan on staying the night so I don't have anything to wear to bed," Alex called over her shoulder and she slowly undressed.

"That's okay, I usually sleep in the nude anyway," Tanya replied.

Alex glanced in the mirror on the dresser and was surprised at what she saw.

Tanya was standing by the side of bed, naked. Her silver hair hung over the upper portion of her breasts and shimmered in the light cast from the bedside lamp. Her skin was the color of honey from all the time she'd spent outside and her gray eyes seemed to glitter. She stood 5-foot, 9-inches tall and had a 34DD-28-34 figure on top of long, toned legs.

Alex stood there like a deer caught in headlights as their eyes locked and Tanya walked towards her.

"I've missed you," she said as she lovingly ran her fingers through Alex's hair before gliding down behind her ear to her neck.

"I've missed you too," she murmured.

At the same time, Tanya's hand floated down over Alex's shoulder and along the outside curve of her left breast sending shivers up and down Alex's spine. Then she slowly traced her finger under Alex's tit before moving up between her cleavage.

Alex had never felt anything so wicked and yet so tantalizing in her life. She could feel her juices coating her nether lips releasing a heady, musky aroma.

Tanya felt her shaking from the touch. Tenderly she placed her hands on Alex's shoulders and turned her until they were eye-to-eye. Instinctively, they closed their eyes and moved closer until their lips met. She tasted the sweetness of Alex's strawberry lipstick, smelled the delicate aroma of her perfume, and sensed the heat emanating from her bare breasts as they embraced. She felt Alex's lips slowly parting, the moistness of her tongue touching her lips probing for an opening. Then, she opened her lips slightly, allowing Alex's tongue to slide in. It felt like a bolt of electricity coursed through her body as the tips of their tongues touched.

"Arrgghhhhh," Alex groaned as the kiss became more passionate and their tongues went deeper.

The world around them faded away as they shared a lover's kiss. Minutes sped by as their hands caressed each other's backs and their tongues battled intertwined, teasing and probing. Then, they reluctantly let each other go.

"WOW!!" they said in unison before beginning to laugh. All tension and uneasiness was gone. They knew that they had both willingly crossed a line and neither regretted what happened or what would hopefully happen before the night was over.

"Are you ready for bed?" Tanya asked, seductively.

"Bed, yes. Sleep, absolutely not," Alex replied as she turned and crawled up on the bed.

Tanya followed and lay down next to her. "So, you wanna tell me about this," she asked as she lightly ran her fingertips over Alex's enlarged stomach.

Alex turned her head so she was looking directly into Tanya's eyes before responding. "Depending on your point of view it's either one of the best things to happen to me or one of the worst."

"Go on," Tanya whispered as she drew giant figure-eight pattern on Alex's chest, going around one breast and then through her cleavage before continuing around the other breast.

"Hsssssssss," Alex hissed as released a deep breath of air. "I'm not sure I'm going to be able talk much longer if you keep doing that."

"Do you want me to stop?" Tanya quizzed.

"No," Alex moaned as she arched her back pressing her flesh against Tanya's fingers.

"Well, then?"

"Gavin was one of the members of my team in the FBI. Tall, dark-haired, smoldering brown eyes. You know the type. Anyway, we were working together every day and over time we got close. One thing led to another and we started spending time together after work. The FBI's not too thrilled about such things so we kept it quiet. Then, one night, after a wonderful dinner and dancing we did 'it'. He was a fantastic lover and we were both past the point-of-no-return before we thought about the idea of protection. I hadn't had a lover in over a year and so I wasn't on the pill and he didn't have a condom so... we took a chance... and then another one... and another one. By time we were done we were both exhausted and his cum was leaking from me. Afterwards, we said all the lovey-dovey stuff and moved on. From then on we got together almost every other night. And then we found out about this," she paused as she looked down at her stomach. "He said he wanted us to be together but needed to take care of some things first. Three days later, I was informed that he had been reassigned to an undercover assignment and I haven't seen or heard from him since. Of course, I couldn't keep things a secret and when I went to my supervisor I was put on leave."

"What about now?"

"I don't know. On one hand I miss Gavin and what we might have had together but on the other hand I realize that I... ahhhh... I missed someone else even more and want to spend the rest of my life with that person instead."

"Can I ask who that person is?"

"Do you really need to ask?" Alex whispered, lovingly as she stroked Tanya's cheek.

"Are you sure?" Tanya asked, her voice laced with anticipation and fear.

"I've been in love with you since the first time we became lovers. I almost refused when they notified me that they wanted me for that big magazine shot in Hawaii. Afterwards, I figured I'd ruined any chance between us. But, all things considered, I think I might have been wrong", Alex said as she rolled on her side and leaned closer pressing her lips to Tanya's once again. This time it was as if skyrockets were exploding around them as they surrendered to each other.

Their hands moved, simultaneously, and they cupped each other's breasts, squeezing and fondling the dough-like flesh. Goosebumps appeared, encircling their areola.

Tanya slid her hand to Alex's back and explored the exposed skin, moving lower and lower until she grasped Alex's buttock cheek in her hand. She pulled Alex towards her as she slid her leg between Alex's, rubbing her thigh against Alex's overheated chamber of love.

"Soooooo good," Alex moaned as she ground her pussy against Tanya's leg. "You're getting me so turned on."

Tanya simply smiled as she kissed Alex's ear, followed by her neck, and her shoulder as she descended towards her breasts. Once there, she kissed circles around the soft ball of flesh as she moved closer and closer to Alex's nipple.

"Do it, lover. Suck on mommy's nipple."

Tanya did as Alex pleaded and was rewarded not only by a low rumble from Alex's chest but a stream of liquid that quickly filled her mouth. "Mmmmmmm, sweet, sweet mother's milk," she sighed as she grabbed her own nipple and squeezed causing a stream of her own milk to spray across Alex's chest and stomach.

"WHA...?" Alex yelled in surprise.

Tanya giggled as she said, "I thought I told you but this is one of the side-effects of long-term use of the microchips."

"I like," Alex purred.

"I like too," Tanya said as she knelt up, grabbed both of her tits and mashed the orbs causing milk to spray across Alex's stomach and down to her overheated sex.

"HEY, no fair," Alex cried out as she grabbed her own tits and began to spray Tanya in retaliation.

Mother's milk soon covered both women as they giggled almost hysterically.

"Okay, okay. I give up," Alex finally lamented, milk dripping from her face, chest, stomach, and thighs.

"Me too," Tanya laughed as she looked down at her own body. "Just imagine what other people would say if they'd walk in now and saw us covered in each other's milk."

Laughing, Alex replied, "They'd probably say we were a couple of kinky sluts."

"I like being kinky," Tanya whispered as she leaned over and licked the milk from Alex's body, slowly moving downwards.

"That tickles," Alex giggled.

Tanya ignored her and kissed Alex's stomach and navel before descending between Alex's spread legs. "Your pussy is beautiful," Tanya purred.

Alex's vulva was coated in a layer of her juices and seemed to shimmer in the room's dimmed lights. Her outer lips were swollen and a shade of deep pink while her inner lips reminded Tanya of the petals of a pink rose. The dark, mysterious tunnel between oozed a clear, musky juice that thrilled Tanya on a primal level and the clit appeared to have swollen to the size of an eraser.

Tanya tenderly reached forward and placed a hand on each thigh, spreading her lover's legs. A heavy, musky aroma overwhelming her and triggering her own desires.

Without a moment's hesitation, Tanya leaned forward and kissed the nether lips, darting her tongue into the depths of the canal between them.

"Ohmigod," Alex hissed as her hands wrapped in Tanya's hair pulling her against her holy-of-holies. "Sooooo good."

Savoring the taste, Tanya plunged her tongue deeper and deeper, exploring every bit of Alex's inner walls. Pulling out, her tongue teased Alex's labia before gliding up and over her clit as her fingers slid along her inner thighs caressing them before slipping into her now empty cavern.

Overcome by the sensations, Alex lay back on the bed as she felt her body respond to Tanya's touch. Without thinking about what she was doing, she wrapped her legs behind Tanya's head holding her in place while she brought her hands to her breasts, massaging and teasing her distended nipples. "Oh god... oh god... so good... so long... don't stop... lick me... tease my clit... aaauuggghhhh," she groaned.

Tanya had no intention of stopping. Instead, she slipped a hand under Alex's ass and lifted her to her waiting tongue. Instantly, her tongue went into overdrive, fueled by the realization that this was only the first time of many to come for her and her new lover.

"Ohhhh, that's it baby. Suck my pussy. Lick my juices... oh god... need this... need you... yessss... right there. Now bite it. Bite my clit. Lick me... lick my pussy... fuck me... use your fingers... use your tongue... Arrgghhhh... so close... don't stop. Now... now... yessss... cummmiinnggg... NOOOWWWWWWWW!!!" Alex screeched as her body stiffened and wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her.

The walls of Alex's pussy convulsed around Tanya's fingers while her legs tightened around her head. Tanya felt trapped as Alex's juice sprayed from her, coating her face. It became a challenge for her to try and lap up Alex's juice before they slid between the crack of her ass and onto the bed sheets.

"So good, so good," Alex mumbled over and over as her body tremble in orgasmic bliss.

Tanya continued to gently lap at Alex's quivering pussy as she reached up and cupped Alex's tits and nipples.

A soft moan escaped Alex's lips. "Love you, baby."

"Love you too," Tanya replied as she slid up and over Alex's body, finally stopping with her leg nestled in the junction between Alex's leg.

The two lay there basking in the glow of Alex's orgasm until Tanya whispered, "What now?"

"I'm not sure what I'm gonna do in the long run. I mean, I've thought about it a lot. The agency has placed me on maternity leave and my baby daddy has disappeared. For now, I guess I'll just play it day-by-day" she whispered as she stoked Tanya's cheek with the back of her fingers.

"Can I tell you something without you freaking out?" Tanya asked.

"I guess so," Alex replied.

"I want you to stay with me. I don't mean just here but I want the two of us to be a family and raise your baby," Tanya blurted out nervously. "Of all the partners I've been with, both men and women, you've always been the one I've cared about the most."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"What I'm trying to say... and doing a pretty lousy job of it is that I love you and want us to be together from now on."

"I'd like that," Alex replied as she pulled Tanya's hand down to her breast, cradling it against her enlarged orb.

Instantly, Tanya turned her head and latched onto Alex's nipple.

"Ohhhhhh... your tongue feels so good on my tits! Nibble on my hard nipples! Suck them! Suck my big tits! Suck them, lover. You're making me so wet! Make me cum like a dirty little slut," Alex groaned.

"Oh, we wouldn't want that, would we?" Tanya replied as she sat up and began to grind her leg against Alex's lust-swollen pussy.

"You are so naughty," Alex purred

"Are you complaining?" Tanya said, softly as she reached between the two of them and began to stroke Alex's clit.

"Shhhhhhhhh," Alex hissed like a steam engine. "Two can play at that game," she groaned as she shifted her leg and began to rub it against Tanya's womanhood.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Tanya moaned.

Alex took Tanya's left tit in her hand and squeezed it like fresh bread dough.

"You're driving me crazy. You have no idea how sensitive my tits have become since I started using the microchip nipple rings I developed," Tanya moaned.

"Nipple rings?" Alex exclaimed as she pulled her hand away.

"I'm not wearing them now but if you'd like I can show them to you later," Tanya purred as she pulled Alex's hand back to her throbbing globe.

"I think I'd like... ohhhhhhh," Alex sighed as she felt Tanya's thumb strum across her swollen clit.

"You like that?"

Tanya removed her finger and gently caressed Alex's inner thigh as she leaned over and latched onto Alex's nipple.

"Ohmigod, don't stop! I haven't felt like this in months. Suck on my tit! Scissor my cunt!" Alex whispered as she spread her legs wider, allowing Tanya to move closer, grinding their mounds against each other.

"Mmmm... mmmm... mmmmm. Now, don't stop! Fuck my pussy! Stroke my clit! Yessssssss... just like that! So close... so... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Alex groaned as her body trembled from the sexual waves that raced up and down her spine.

Tanya loved it when her lover talked dirty. It always seemed to heighten her own desires, like now. Unable to control herself any longer, she pounded her pussy against Alex's.

"All we need now is a cock," Alex wheezed.

"I think I can arrange that," Tanya moaned as the image of her fucking Alex with her strap-on dildo popped into mind. "But for now...," she groaned as she shifted and aligned their clits so they were rubbing and bumping against each other.

"Ohmigod... ohmigod... ohmigod. Gonna cum again, baby. Gonna cum all over you," Alex hissed.

"Do it. I'm so close. I want us to cum together," Tanya replied as she took a tit in each hand and squeezed. Her milk spraying from her tits onto Alex's swollen stomach and down to the junction between her legs.

"Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhh. Gonna... ohhhhhh," Alex hissed as her body trembled and shook as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Me too... Arrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh," Tanya wailed.

The world around them seemed to fade into the white emptiness of a cloud as they savored the sensation of their own orgasms and the feel of their lover's body nestled against them.

How long they stayed like that neither cared until Tanya shifted and lay down next to Alex, gently stroking her stomach.

"Mmmmmmm, that felt good," Alex sighed.

"Anytime, baby," whispered as sleep overtook the two of them.

From that night on things changed quickly for both coupes.

Natalie and Dale secretly slipped away and found a minister who was willing to marry them which was fortunate since their baby boy, Thomas, was born three weeks later. Several of the more conservative stockholders gave them 'the eye' after the baby was born but they said that Dale's father had sperm frozen before his death and the baby was his.

In the mean time, Tanya and Alex had also gotten married by a Justice of the Peace two days before Alex's daughter, Naomi, was born.

Originally, there had been some talk about Tanya and Alex moving into their own place but, after the four of them had talked, had decided to enlarge the guest cottage to include two more rooms

Things also changed within the company. Natalie stepped down from the sole day-to-day management of the company which she now shares with Dale. This means there is more time to spend with Thomas, and help with Naomi. They've also decided to have another baby.

Tanya continues to work on her 'little projects' from home, seldom going into the office though the Special Projects Division has been reopened.