All Comments on 'Microeconomics Ch. 02'

by XXXGodess

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 5 years ago
Mmm

Just as yummy as the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Hot

Please keep writing this series and I will always leave a comment and review. I love your writing and the sex is so hot between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Very Sexy

Your writing is fabulous and I just loved the way you built up to each sex scene, so very hot and sexy. As some of your readers said, this story is a must to continue. Love to have you introduce several sexy adventures, like at the park, at the school, home, wherever, but keep them going with maybe the teacher taking more control by having her student wear only certain clothing to school for easy access, etc. Please don't do what other story writers do by incorporating another girl into the make-up. Keep it only with these two very sexy ladies. Your writing is so good that you could even make this wonderful story into a book. Keep up the great work.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Five stars

Gave this another five stars, but I did want Scarlett to tease her professor more during the video conferencing; I thought she might have gone down on her and eaten her pussy to climax whilst the call continued!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous