All Comments on 'Mid-Life Oasis Ch. 03'

by meddlesome

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...WOW, JILL IS INSATIABLE & IS READY FOR LOTS OF HARD DRIVING SEX !!!

.Good writing developing Jill's sexual desire, so write about Jill's dream job as the beach bar's erotic F*** masseuse at the African nudist obese swingers resort near Cannes..Jill is popular & averages 20 half hour "sessions" per day & she is live on the internet 24/7 .Jill Loves mounting the huge horse-size hung Nigerian basketball players massive cocks ..What fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really? Nigerian basketball players?

Did you read the whole story? Beach bar f*** masseuse? She's an educated woman who lived out a fantasy. I'm interested to see how her submission continues or ends or whatever, but I don't see how she turns into a prostitute or a sex worker. Seems more likely that she dumps the older guy at some point, but the author seems to have them targeted for love.

Anyways, the story is a bit crass here and there, but I guess that's the premise. I'm interested in how it ends after reading the first three. If she ends up as a sex worker, I'll tip my hat to the first commenter, but I doubt that will happen. I liked the way she was on the tip of the boat like one of those old female figureheads on pirate ships. Interesting idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
{contented sigh}

I need a mid-life oasis...just like this. My favorite Lit author has once again captured the heart of my secret fantasies without even knowing it. Thank you dear meddlesome for taking me there once again! Now, about Bob Sr. in your other series.... ;)

~your biggest fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You need to write more stories. Your very good. Mid-Life is great, it needs

more parts to it.

meddlesomemeddlesomeover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

That's nice of you to say. I'm pretty focused on my paid gig right now, but I really do hope to write some more here at some point. I have some new stories, but they need editing and that is very time consuming. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a world it would be ...

... If we had more of these woman running around. Anyhow, enjoyed the read immensely. Been over a year, definitely time for another, maybe holiday fun, chapter.

tompo296tompo296almost 11 years ago
Super

Usually I'm not a fan of anal or group sex, but you have sold me this tale superbly. I look forward to more of their adventures and can see that the two of them could become inseparable. Do find time to continue with Jill's submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!!!

This one is a great serial mind-blower -- PLEASE continue! It's as good as From Sweetie to Slutty, & we'd ALL like to relish a longer tale, & more time in her tail!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As do I

Fun, relaxing stories.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdalmost 5 years ago
Wow

That was excellent erotic writing. Pushing so many limits but still very credible and easy to follow. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very disappointing that chapter 4 never happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermeddlesome@meddlesome
I'm getting excited! Melissa Pt. 3 is nearly done and another new story will be coming along with it. I'm still working on both stories. Just some fine tuning. Coming soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES