All Comments on 'Mid Morning Snack'

by RaymondAllister

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grammar missing

Sorry, the really poor grammar killed it, and not in the good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Ten paragraphs and you call this a story? Along with the shitty grammar?

Stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

I think you need to write more about the night before and maybe he can get all 3 sisters and their mother pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The lost reviewer has returned!

Everyone was missing the reviewer who doesn't think a story like this is finished until all the women are pregnant. Actually, he/she/it wasn't missed at all. This stuff is for fun, not procreation!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

for your first effort It was a bit short and sort of left me hanging. I think this could be a very sexy story if you develop it a bit more. Give us some details of these people as to what they look like, what they do for a living.

Most of all ignore the anon critics they do that for every story they read. Some just don't understand this is a fantasy world and most of the authors are just ordinary people telling a story.

EsotericNiceGuyEsotericNiceGuyabout 6 years ago
loved it!

Missed the grammar mistakes. 😂 man i cant imagine people who lose their wood over grammar. Long stories have their place, but short simple scenes are great too. Enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous