Midas and the Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Tetra choked out an answer, unable to see her.

"Interesting. An elf with two dicks. Anyways, here."

The girl crouched down beside her head, her face close to Tetra's. Her arms rummaged around beneath her cloak, then poked out with a cloth in hand.

"What are you..." Tetra nervously mumbled as the girl wiped away her tears and cleaned her face. "Mmph... thank you."

"You're welcome."

The girl moved the cloth away, and Tetra noticed it was stained red.

"Is that my blood?" Tetra asked, worried. She could not move her head to see where it was coming from.

"Yes, you had quite the nosebleed, probably from the strain of holding it in."

"Oh... I can't believe I didn't cum." Tetra muttered, still on disbelief.

"I'll make sure you don't get touched if someone else comes."

"Thanks." Tetra let out a sigh of relief. She was shaken, but apparently safe. The strange girl was out of view, so Tetra focused on calming down. If the girl wanted to finish her off, there was nothing she could do about it anyways.

After a few minutes, Tetra could move her head again, she looked over to see the girl was now by the statue, examining it. Tetra had many questions, but the most imminent now was whether or not her payday was about to disappear. She was in no real position to argue, so she had to speak carefully.

"So... what did you mean by I'm not allowed to sell that statue? Are you taking it for yourself?" Tetra hesitantly asked.

"It's not a statue." The girl replied.

"It's not?"

"No. I'll show you." The girl grabbed the top of the pedestal with both hands and, with surprising strength, pulled it towards her. It came off the wall and hit the ground, cracking the concrete where it impacted. Tetra's eyes went wide.

It was a person. It appeared she had petrified while sitting on the dildo, legs pulled to her chest while tit fucking and fellating her own massive cock. The way she was curled up had made it impossible to see it was a person because her front was against the wall.

"Woah..." Tetra said, taken aback. "Didn't expect that. So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to unpetrify her."

"Huh? How?" Tetra paused for a moment, remembering the slew of questions she had. "Actually, before that, how did you know she was here? How do you know about the petrification? Who are you?"

"I am Helena. I'll answer your other questions if you help me. I need you unpetrified, so I'll wait until then."

The girl put the golden dildo on the ground and sat down next to the petrified woman, staring at her, her cloak still wrapped tight around her. At this point, with how she was hiding herself, Tetra already knew one thing. This girl had to be a mage, probably a good one.

Magic was cast using cum, and as mages train and grow more powerful, so does the size of their cock and balls. The greater the size, the greater the power. Fledging mages often wore gear that emphasized their size to show what they were capable of and attract potential work. Others would cover themselves with a cloak if they did not want to be bothered. It hid their genitals and still gave them easy access to their dick if they needed to cast a quick spell.

There was a chance this girl may be a weak nobody, but she carried herself too confidently. If she was strong, there was potential for a good reward, so Tetra decided to test the waters.

"So... do I get anything for helping you?" Tetra asked with a nonchalant tone that implied she was already going to help.

"I'll consider it payment for saving you." Helena said bluntly.

"Ah. Right."

"Then you are going to help me?"

"Considering my finances right now, I don't really have time to do stuff for free..." Tetra said. As it stood, she was losing a lot of time being petrified.

"I... don't exactly have a lot of money." The girl said, looking away, then back to Tetra. "It's very easy, about ten minutes. I just need your help with some squeezing."

"Squeeze...?" Tetra mulled it over, then shrugged, or at least would have if she could. "Eh, alright. I'm interested in talking to this petrified girl."

"As am I." The girl said with a smile.

The two sat in silence as Tetra's body slowly turned back to normal. Most of her torso was flesh again, but her arms and legs were still frozen. The only thing she could do was move her head and make her cocks twitch. It was taking so long she was starting to get thirsty.

"Can I ask a favor?" Tetra asked.

"Yes?" Helena looked up from the statue.

"Can you help me drink? I'm very thirsty."

"Oh, sure." Helena stood up. Still, Tetra was unable to get a glimpse of what was under her cloak.

"There's a bottle in my backpack." Tetra nodded at the bag beside her.

"Okay."

Helena opened Tetra's pack, pausing for a moment as she saw what was inside, then pulled out a canteen and took the cap off. She crouched down next to Tetra and put an arm behind her, shifting Tetra forward into a better drinking position. Again, Tetra was surprised by this girl's strength.

"Careful." Tetra said as Helena brought the canteen to her mouth. "That's imbued. There's about ten times the water in there than its size."

"Yes, I noticed." Helena nodded. "It's very nice."

"Had it forever."

"Really? Is it elf made?" Helena asked with excitement.

"Let me drink first."

"Right, right."

Helena brought the canteen to Tetra's lips and tilted it back slowly, allowing her to drink. After gulping a bunch down, Tetra shook her head and Helena moved the canteen away.

"Hah..." Tetra sighed in relief, the cool water feeling even more satisfying after a near death experience. "And no, I bought that from some dwarves."

"Ah yes, they pride themselves on durability." Helena said as she leaned Tetra back against the wall and put the canteen back.

Tetra expected more questions, as many had for the long lived elves, but the girl went right back to looking over the statue. Her fascination with it intrigued Tetra.

"Is that someone you know?"

"Sort of."

"Who is it?"

"I'll tell you after you help me."

Tetra rolled her eyes. She had already promised to help, but Helena remained stubborn.

"Ooh!" Tetra gasped as she realized her could move her arms, then hands and even fingers. Her legs soon followed, and she stood up and stretched, wiggling everything from her fingers to her toes to her cocks. While she was not sore, she felt very stiff from being in that position for so long. She looked over at Helena, who was looking back at her, then also stood. Now that she was standing, Tetra noticed that Helena was pretty average height for a human, her head being about even with Tetra's chest.

"Alright, let's do this. What needs a good squeeze?" Tetra said as she pulled up her shorts and put back on her cloak. As she slid her shorts up, she tucked a cock into each leg.

"I do." Helena parted her cloak, sweeping it off and tossing it to the side, finally revealing herself.

"Hot damn..." Tetra muttered to herself with sly smile. Helena was wearing a tight, sleeveless top that barely went down enough to cover her nipples, showing off her ample underboob. Her short shorts were held up by a thick utility belt with all sorts of tools attached to it. Her cock and testicles were hanging out, which was expected.

Her clothing was pretty typical for a mage, but what got Tetra were the two surprises. First, she was big. Huge, in fact. Her thick, veiny, half erect cock hung down to between her shins, and it was backed up by a set of massive testicles. There was no doubt she was a strong mage.

The second surprise had Tetra even more giddy. Helena was shredded. Well defined abs, a tight waist with nice curvy hips. Her thighs, legs, arms, back, everything about her was tight and toned. Tetra shuddered.

"Looks like the petrification effect is gone." Helena said, nodding at the two bulges in Tetra's pants.

"Finally!" Tetra began to drop her shorts again, eager to relieve her aching blue-balls.

"Hold on!" Helena grabbed Tetra's wrist, stopping her.

"What? Let me blow a quick one. Seriously, my balls hurt."

"You are familiar with how mages can use other people's cum to restore their own, correct?"

"Yeah." Tetra said, instantly knowing where this was going.

"Well, what I'm going to do will likely completely drain my balls. Your built-up load would be incredibly useful for helping me recover a bit. Could you please save it for now?"

"Hmm..." Tetra mumbled, looked the girl over once more, and decided it would be worth the wait. "Alright, but I'm going to molest every inch of your tight little body."

Tetra crouched down and planted her hands on Helena's firm abs, slowly moving them up until she could give her breasts a good squeeze. Her thumbs slipped under Helena's top and began playing with her nipples. Helena stood still, watching Tetra. While she seemed unphased, her large cock rapidly swelled to full size, swinging right up into Tetra's face. Before Tetra could do more, Helena pushed her away, a bit taken aback by her skill.

"Woah, I can't afford to let anything out yet." Helena gently pulled her cock against her chest to protect it. She paused for a moment, looking Tetra over. "You are bizarrely horny for an elf. I thought elves were prude and didn't really like other races."

"Yeah, I'm a bit different." Tetra shrugged as she stood up." I think it's because I have two dicks that in so horny all the time. Speaking of which, your pretty horny yourself. Just touching your abs made you erect."

"Yes, well, I'm very sensitive right now."

"Isn't that bad for a mage?" Tetra asked, a bit confused. Mages always trained to have very good sexual endurance and control as casting spells was stimulating, and one bad orgasm could leave them empty and powerless. Not only was it difficult to make even an average mage cum, they could usually control how much they let out, minimizing their magic loss.

"I haven't had an orgasm in months." Helena mumbled.

Tetra's jaw dropped. Mages usually let out a small daily load to keep themselves from getting too aroused and keep things flowing for easier spell casting. To have gone so long was baffling, and for a mage, down right crippling.

"You haven't cum... in months!?" Tetra gasped, wondering what this girl was doing to herself. "Why!?"

"Because of this." Helena reached between her legs with both hands and gently lifted her hefty testicles forward. Tetra noticed an insignia glowing on the side of her swollen, cum-ladened sack.

"There's a magic circle on your balls?"

"Correct." Helena nodded towards the statue. "I've enchanted my cum with a spell that will unpetrify her."

"To directly enchant your cum... that must be quite the spell."

"Yes, it took a lot of work and help to prepare, so I can't waste it."

"So you had no choice but to hold it in."

Helena nodded.

"I can't even use magic. That's why I had to wait for this place to be cleared out first."

"Then let's get to it!" Tetra said, slapping Helena on the back. "I wasn't joking about the money thing, I really don't have time to waste."

"Oh, right." Helena said as the two turned their attention to the statue. "Her balls are in the way, help me flip her over."

Tetra and Helena grabbed the statue and lifted, flipping it so it was face down. Helena mounted it from behind, reared her hips back, and slowly inserted her long, thick cock.

"That's interesting. It's hot all the way in, and almost feels like its quivering. It's like I'm in the pussy of someone about to cum."

"Ooh, sounds nice." Tetra replied as she crouched down behind Helena.

Helena started to move, shuddering from the stimulation. Now that her long denied cock was finally in a pussy, it was almost too much to handle. She kept twitching and jerking as her hypersensitive dick slowly slid in and out of the statue.

"I'm going to-nuh... build up an orgasm. Hnn... When I cum, squeeze my testicles, go at my pussy, do everything you can. I need-ha... I need to fill her with every last drop."

"Okay." Tetra said, immediately ramming two fingers in. Her pussy tightened around them, and fluids gushed down Tetra's arm. "Woah..."

"Hnn, hold on!" Helena gasped as an orgasm almost overtook her. "Go easy right now. I can't cum too early."

"Alright, alright." Tetra said, removing her fingers.

"Juh... Mmmph..." Helena twitched and jerked as she slowly moved, her cock unable to handle to stimulation. She quickly stopped. "Damn... I'm so sensitive, everything feels like it's going to make me cum. I can't build up a proper load like this."

"Then stay still for now. Let me do the work." Tetra said, eager to lay her hands on Helena's lovely body.

"Well... okay..." Helena answered hesitantly.

"I'll work you just right." Tetra replied, gleefully rubbing her hands together. "First off, let's get you all the way in."

Tetra grabbed Helena's firm, tight ass, gave it a squeeze, then slowly pushed down, forcing Helena's cock as deep into the statue as it could go.

"Wait, oh! Oh! Oh, shi-Hrk!" Helena tensed up for a moment, then let out a sigh. "Okay... I'm good... So long since I've been in a pussy..."

"Now just stay like that. Don't move." Tetra said. "Just let your dick enjoy it's new home, and I'll take care of the rest."

Tetra started with Helena's swollen, overloaded testicles, rubbing the bottom, then gently squeezing and kneading them while admiring their sheer size and weight. They were incredibly firm, and Tetra could only imagine how dense Helena's backed up cum was. Tetra had fucked plenty of mages before, and taking a load from them always felt amazing.

As Helena's body responded to the stimulation, her pussy began to leak, fluids running down the back of her balls. Tetra leaned in and caught some with her warm tongue, running it right up to the source. She rimmed Helena's cunt, then gently plunged in.

"Oh!" Helena trembled. Her cock throbbed inside the statue. "Careful."

"Don't worry. I'm going to have you riding the edge hard and long." Tetra went as deep as she could with her tongue, then backed out as Helena moaned and shook. "I know exactly what you need."

Tetra stopped for a moment, then started to massage Helena, working and loosening her up. She started with her waist and inner thighs, moving outwards. Helena thought it was odd at first, but as the elf dug into her muscles, she realized how tense she was. A stressed-out mage cums easily, and as she relaxed, she could feel her hair trigger going away, replaced by the warm feeling of arousal.

The massage moved up her body, then to erogenous zones as Tetra leaned over Helena, working her back, then sides, then breasts and nipples. Tetra's mouth was next to Helena's head, her breathing soft and seductive. Her teeth nibbled on Helena's ear, sending sparks throughout her body. Helena did not even know that was something that could feel good. One if the elf's hot and hard cocks pressed against her labia, the shaft slowly moving up and down, sliding against drooling cunt.

Tetra began to move faster and harder, and the stimulation began to overwhelm Helena. Her balls tensed up and her cock throbbed, spitting precum into the statue. The elf's shaft pushed harder into her pussy, almost penetrating her. Helena could feel an orgasm getting closer, and right as she was about to say something, the elf backed off. A moment later, she was at it again, bringing Helena almost to orgasm again before backing off. As Helena's body became hotter and her arousal more intense, the elf pushed easier and let off less until Helena was at a constant level of stimulation that kept her one wrong touch away from an explosively violent orgasm.

"Nnn... Haa... haa..." Helena was amazed. Her body was on fire. Her cock was hard as iron, and so swollen and erect that the pussy of the statue she had easily slid into was now extremely tight. Her aching pussy was so hot it was steaming while drooling a waterfall of fluids so abundant she could hear it splashing on the ground. Her engorged testicles felt heavier than ever, ready to unleash the immense amount of semen that had long overstayed its welcome. The elf had Helena panting and sweating like a bitch, yet it was just enough to not make her cum. She really was skilled.

"Oh lord... it's... huge... I'm going to cum... so hard..." Helena gasped between ragged breaths. After a few minutes of intense edging, her body endlessly trembled and was so hot Tetra could feel the heat without even touching her. "I... I have never been so worked up before. This is it. Finish me."

"Gladly." Tetra smiled. She squeezed her cocks together and worked them both inside, stretching Helena's slippery, tight cunt. Fluids squelched out as Helena tightened around them. Tetra started slow but rapidly increased her ferocity until she was pounding Helena with hard, fast, deep thrusts.

Helena's toes curled and her back arched, her body overwhelmed by the sexual force of nature the elf was unleashing on her. She had been so well prepped, so thoroughly aroused by the expert foreplay that the elf's two cocks were causing Helena to lose her mind. The way they split inside her, viciously stimulating multiple areas at the same time was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Even the endurance practice at the Mage's Institute was not this intense.

Helena's cock swelled even more, veins bulging. Her heavy balls began to contract. After holding it in for months, she was almost afraid of what was to come. Riding higher on pleasure than she ever had before, Helena savored every second. She tried to make it last, but quickly hit her break point. Her body could take no more.

"Cumming." Helena gasped, almost taken aback that it was actually happening. "I'm cumming! Oh, shit!"

"Let it all out!" Tetra exclaimed, grinning ear to ear. She grabbed Helena's hips and reamed her even harder, fluids splashing as their hips collided.

"CUMMIIIIIING!" Helena howled as the orgasm finally overtook her. Her body jerked and shuddered as violent waves of pleasure exploded inside her, yet it was subdued. She could feel incredible pressure in her cock, and realized what it was. "It's... not... coming... out!"

Tetra pulled out, her own two cocks throbbing for more, and examined the situation. She could see Helena's urethra bulge and swell as something slowly made its way up. With how thick her semen had become from being backed up for so long, along with the enchantment making it even denser, she was not surprised it was not coming out easily. Palming a pulsating testicle in hand, Tetra began to apply pressure, squeezing them together.

"HNNNAAAHHH!" Helena moaned and her body spasmed. Her load shot up her urethra, finally unleashing inside the statue. "Yes! That's it! Oh! OOOOH!"

Tetra watched in awe as Helena's massive balls pumped and pulsed in her hands, expelling more gallons and gallons of cum. Not a single drop leaked out of the statue as the moment it touched, the magic took effect. Helena adjusted her hip and spread her legs further.

"HAA!... HAA!... EVERYTHING'S OPEN!... I'LL... KEEP CUMMING... AS LONG AS YOU... SQUEEEEEEEZE!" Helena's screams of ecstasy filled the room as Tetra applied more pressure, increasing the stream. From her view of the statue from between Helena's legs, Tetra noticed a change.

"It's working!" Tetra excitedly said. From the crotch of statue, the gold was starting to turn back to flesh. "She's turning back!"

Invigorated by the news, Helena drove her cock deeper. Her stream was strong, but she was starting to feel an worrying tingle in her balls. After a minute, the girl's body was almost entirely flesh again except for her head, hands, feet, and cock. The tingling became greater, and Helena's orgasm began to slow and sputter out.

"NO!" Helena cried out, feverishly thrusting and wrenching her body, trying to get more out of her balls. "Not like this. She's almost there!"