Midas and the Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, you have it in you!" Tetra wrapped an arm around Helena's shrinking testicles and squeezed as hard as she could, nearly crushing them. With her other arm, she rammed it into Helena's pussy, right into her womb.

"Gah!" Helena gasped in shock and let loose another large burst. "Harder! Harder! Punch it out of me!"

Tetra reeled back and slammed her fist in again and again as hard as she could, milking her with each blow. It started strong, but Helena could feel each burst getting smaller. Tetra relentlessly battered her womb, but Helena only had so much to give. She was running dry, and the girl was still partly gold. The final blow struck, her testicles spit their last, and she was done. She trembled from the next blow, but nothing more came out.

"No..." Helena muttered, then collapsed, blacking out instantly. Every last drop of her cum had been squeezed out.

Tetra pulled her arm out and stopped for a moment to catch her breathe. She wiped the sweat from her brow, then grabbed Helena, pulled her softening cock out, and rolled her off the statue. She then grabbed the statue and rolled it over.

The statue was now more or less person, and much lighter, with the only gold remaining being the top of her cock and her face.

"Damn, really?" Tetra muttered. She was so close to being unpetrified. "Oh!"

Looking closer, Tetra noticed she was not turning back into gold, she was still unpetrifying. Slowly but surely, the gold receded to the point where her cock was in her mouth, then disappeared. Tetra was in disbelief as the naked girl slowly opened her eyes.

"No way..." Tetra muttered, in awe.

"Mmph." The girl shuddered and mumbled, unable to speak clearly with her own cock in her mouth. Her face was beat red, beads of sweat running down and breathing hard. Her cock looked uncomfortably hard and was a dark red with disturbingly swollen veins, as were her testicles. Her cock pulsed and swelled, and her huge testicles contracted. Her urethra bulged as something rapidly moved up it.

"Wait, are you-?"

"MMMMPHAMAGANA!" Before Tetra could finish, the girl let out a gagged scream as her own cock exploded in her mouth. Her belly swelled as she uncontrollably came down her own throat, unable to pull her engorged glans out of her mouth.

Tetra reached to help, but the girls belly swelled so rapidly that it pushed up against her cock and forced it out. The girl coughed out a large amount of cum, then rolled over.

"HNnnNAAgh." The girl grunted and shuddered as her fingers clawed the ground and her toes curled. To Tetra's surprise, the violent torrent of cum exploding from her huge cock began to slow. As the girl struggled, the stream turned into a trickle.

The girl was shaking wildly, her body quivering nonstop. Fluids continued to escape her, spouting from her pussy, dick, and breasts.

"Are you okay?" Tetra asked, worried. The orgasm the girl was trying to contain had her bursting at the seams.

"I can... stop it..." She gasped, and her body shuddered violently as her inflated belly bumped the ground. For a moment, the flow of cum stopped, then her testicles rapidly swelled to twice their size. "NoooOOO!!!"

The girl let out something between a scream and the most erotic moan Tetra had ever heard. A high pressure stream of cum shot from her cock, loudly splattering the ground. Her moment of control was gone, and she was now rolling around, grabbing her breasts and stroking her huge dick as she succumbed to the pleasure of the mind-breaking orgasm.

Tetra had seen this only a couple of times before. This girl was imploding, a term mages used for when they became so overwhelmed with pleasure that they completely lost control. This girl was going to cum until she was empty, and if she was a powerful mage, that was going to take a bit of time.

While it was a loud and arousing spectacle, there was no real, imminent danger. Tetra chuckled and played with her own erect cocks as she watched the immense volume of cum roar out of the girl's cock. The sheer amount was astounding. After a minute, Tetra looked around and realized what was happening. The room was filling up. She looked down to see that she was now ankle deep in the girls thick, hot, goopy seed. Tetra crouched down, dipped her finger, and sucked it, savoring is potency.

"What a load!" Tetra laughed as the room continued to fill. She could only wonder what lead to this girl fermenting such an incredibly thick, potent load. Tetra felt like if she ovulated while standing there, she would get pregnant just from being in the same room. Suddenly, she remembered Helena. "Oh shit!"

Tetra turned to see Helena's unconscious body face down in the cum. She lunged over and grabbed Helena, lifting her up. She glanced back at the other girl who was still gushing like geyser, thought up a quick plan, then acted.

Tetra slung Helena over her shoulder, then grabbed her backpack and Helena's cloak. She quickly carried Helena out the room and up the steps, back to the main stairway. She laid her down, wiped a thick layer of cum off her face, checked to see she was still breathing, then dropped the bag and cloaks and ran back.

It was now almost knee deep, and Tetra sloshed through it back to the room. Inside, the girl was drowning in her own cum. She was gasping for breath and trying to get up, but the orgasm had overtaken her ability to control her body or even think straight, and she kept falling back down. Tetra grabbed her and trudged through the ever-deepening pool back up the stairs to the entryway.

She laid the orgasming girl on the lower flat of the stairs so her endless flow would run down into the crypt or back into the room she came out of. She then grabbed Helena and carried her to the first flat higher up where she was safe. It occurred to her that someone might be down in the crypt, but it was a much larger area. That, and the girl should run out of semen soon.

Tetra sat down on the stairs in between the two and watched the girl below writhe in ecstasy. The worst of it seemed to be over, as her flow had slowed dramatically, but it still would not stop. It was fascinating to watch her huge testicles pump out an endless stream, and she wondered what it would feel like to orgasm that long.

Now that they were in a safe spot, Tetra took some time to clean her backpack. She took out her various tools, wiping them off and setting them aside. Everything was soaked. She dumped the excess cum out of her bag and opened it all the way to dry. She took a drink from her canteen and laid back, wondering what she should do.

The girl had gone silent, her limp, cum soaked body lying motionless on the stairs below, semen still flowing from of her half-erect cock. Her testicles had turned a painful looking red, and Tetra could not figure out why she was still cumming. Usually, a mage would blow out their entire load in around ten minutes or so, but this girl's cock continued to spill like a broken faucet. Something was causing her to continue to cum as fast as she could make it.

Curious, Tetra got up and descended to the girl, who was on her side. She rolled her over to get a good look, and was surprised. The girl was a fiery red-haired human with freckles and strange golden eyes. On top of having a huge cock and perky breasts, she was shredded, with an incredibly tight and toned body.

"What the shit?" Tetra looked up at Helena, then back to the girl. They looked exactly the same in every way, minus the eye color. They looked like twin sisters. A glint of gold caught Tetra's eye. "Wait, how does she... What?"

Even more surprising than her looks was, clutched in the unconscious girl's hands, the golden dildo. Tetra was completely befuddled. The girl certainly did not have it when Tetra carried her out, so how in the world did she have now? Tetra shook her body to see if she was actually awake, but there was no response. She was out cold.

"How in the...." Tetra shook her head in confusion, stared at the girl for another moment, then let her be and climbed back up a few steps to sit down. She left the dildo in the girl's hand, too traumatized to even touch it.

Tetra sat for a while, pondering what in the world was going on. Why was the petrified girl a clone of Helena? How long had she been down there? Why did Helena say she knew her and how did Helena know she was here? As soon as Helena woke up, Tetra wanted answers. Unfortunately, that would likely be a while.

Growing bored, Tetra laid down next to Helena and began molesting her, rubbing her abs and playing with her huge cock. An hour passed, and the girl was still leaking. It was getting late, but Tetra did not want to leave because if that girl fell down the stairs, she was going to drown in her own cum. Also, Helena was completely powerless due to emptying herself. Even if she was awake, she would barely be able to walk, much less anything else.

Tetra heard the sounds of footsteps from above. She got up and turned towards them to see a group of four. At the lead was a slim little waist high halfling girl in tight, formfitting clothes, closely followed by a large warrior wearing a metal bikini and codpiece. Behind them was a mage dressed similar to Helena and a large breasted priest in thin white garb.

"'Eeeey, Tetra!" The halfling waved.

"What's up, Shrinky-dink." Tetra waved back recognizing the halfing she had fucked a few weeks ago.

"Hello there!" The large warrior girl said, her cheerful, high-pitched voice a total mismatch of her size.

"Is everything okay?" The halfling asked. "I didn't think you knew how to leave the inn."

"Yeah, I'm good. Can only suck and fuck for so long."

"Got bored?"

"Ran out of money."

"Ha! You really are insatiable." The halfing laughed. "So, what happened?"

Tetra pointed down at the orgasming girl.

"I helped unpetrify someone, I guess."

"Unpetrifi-excuse me!" The mage girl squeezed around the warrior and stepped over the halfling. She was a tall, slender beauty with blonde hair and blue eyes, much like Tetra's.

"Hey..." The halfling muttered as the mages thick cock dragged across her face.

"Midas!" The mage girl stepped around Tetra and crouched down next to Helena. She quickly examined her. "Her testicles are so small... She used the spell, correct?"

"If you're talking about the petrification thing on her balls yes." Tetra nodded and pointed down to the still orgasming girl. "She was a gold statue until a couple of hours ago.

"So it worked! That's wonderful!" She said, cheerfully. "Truly magnificent!"

"Hey, is she okay?" The large warrior leaned in over them. "How is she cumming for so long?"

"She's imploding." The mage answered.

The warrior stared blankly at her.

"I don't understand."

The mage sighed and Tetra chuckled. It was immediately clear to her that this young warrior was new and inexperienced. She was big, but her muscles lacked the definition of a seasoned warrior.

"Semen is used to cast spells." The mage explained. "As a mage grows in power, our semen compresses to keep ourselves a manageable size. If we orgasm while casting a spell, our cum comes out very dense and we empty ourselves quickly. If we orgasm normally, our cum expands and comes out at a normal volume."

"Ooooh, kind of like how Melly's breastmilk is used for holy spells." The warrior pointed at the large breasted priest. "So that means..."

"So, if that girl has a large amount of magical power, she could very well cum for ten plus minutes." The mage explained.

"Woah." The warrior said, wide eyed in awe. "That's crazy."

"Indeed." The mage muttered, a bit tired of the girl's ignorance. She turned back to Tetra. "How long has she been going?"

"Over an hour, now."

"That's not normal..." She stared at the girl below, then turned her attention to Tetra, looking her over. Her eyes went down, then back up to her face, taking her in.

"Yeah?" Tetra said, wondering why the girl was staring so intently at her.

"Nothing. Just surprised to see an elf. Anyway..." The girl turned around towards the others. "This is who I came to find. If you would help bring them back to the inn, that will be all."

"Alright, easy job." The halfling clapped her hands together.

"Uh, okay..." The warrior looked around. "Aren't we going to at least check out the crypt. There might be an undead down there! And treasure!"

"Tetra, did you go through this place?" The halfling asked.

"Yup." Tetra nodded.

"Then there's no point. She would find more than I could."

"Oh. Well. Okay then..." The warrior said, disappointed that one of her first adventures had been so anticlimactic.

"If you would grab her." The mage motioned towards the mystery girl, and the warrior squeezed by to pick her up. "Let's get them outside."

"She's covered in cum..." The warrior said as she crouched down over the girl.

"Here's a rag, lets clean them off first." The mage said.

"Oh, thanks. Woah, a golden dildo!" The warrior exclaimed.

"Be careful!" Tetra snapped. The warrior fell backwards away from it on to the step, and the group all turned to Tetra. "That's dangerous. If you put that inside you, it will petrify you."

"P-petrify?" The warrior stammered, staring at the dildo with a mixture of awe and fear.

Tetra nodded.

"I would just leave it in her hand."

"So that was the cause." The mage said, looking at the dildo with interest. "Thank you for the warning."

As the group cleaned off and carried Helena and the other girl out, Tetra picked up her things and threw them in her pack. She climbed the stairs behind them and felt an immense sense of relief as the cool evening breeze hit her skin. The thought that she could have been stuck in that crypt forever made her never want to go back.

"She's still cumming." The warrior said, pointing the mystery girl's cock away from her.

"That's fine." The mage said as she and large breasted priest picked up Helena. "Tetra, would you join us on the return trip?"

Tetra shrugged.

"Yeah, sure."

The mage and the priest hoisted Helena onto the warrior, who carried both girls, one over each shoulder. As the group made its way back to town, they were awkwardly quiet. Tetra could tell they were a newly formed group who had never worked together before, so she decided to break the ice.

"So, who are all you?" Tetra asked as she strolled along. "Why were you looking for Helena?"

"I am Megan Worthly." The mage said. "I am a friend of Midas's and was her fellow student at the institute. I got word that she had potentially found what she was looking for and came to check on her."

"Ah, alright. And why are you here, Shrinky? Weren't you leaving town?"

"I was, but then this rich mage girl hired all of us to do what you just did for free." The halfling pointed her thumb over her shoulder towards Megan.

"Oh, well then I'll gladly accept payment on your behalf." Tetra said.

"Ha, hell no." The halfling laughed.

"Hey, why is she calling you Shrinky? I thought your name was Sena?" The warrior asked.

"It is." Sena said with a sly smile. "But Tetra can call me whatever she wants..."

"Heh..." Tetra chuckled with a grin. The warrior glanced from one to the other, confused.

"Do you know each other?" She asked.

"All I know is this elf has two thick cocks and knows how to use them." Sena reached up and squeezed Tetra's crotch.

"Mmm..." Tetra sighed, remembering how tight the little halfing's pussy was.

"Oh... okay."

To Tetra's dismay, the talking died down again. The large breasted priest had yet to say a word, and was swaggering silently along behind them, her chest swinging side to side as she walked. Megan was in the lead, though she kept glancing back at Helena. The warrior carried the two girls with ease, and considering her endurance, Tetra wondered if she worked a farm growing up. Tetra smiled as she thought of something fun.

"So, warrior girl." Tetra glanced over at the tall girl. For as tall and beefy as she was, she had a cute face.

"I'm Anna." The warrior said.

"Anna, you have some good endurance carrying those two so easily."

Anna smiled.

"Yup! Grew up on a farm tossing bales and moving animals. Sometimes dawn to dusk."

"Wow, that's amazing!" Tetra exclaimed. "Okay Anna, I have a challenge for you."

Anna looked confused.

"A... what?"

"A challenge. An endurance challenge, to be precise. Don't worry it will be fun."

"I, uh, what do you want me to do?" Anna hesitantly asked.

"I want you to also carry Shrinky."

Anna looked down at the small halfing who probably weighed less than a third of either girl she was already carrying. That little bit of weight would be no problem for her.

"Yeah, I can do th-"

"On your cock."

Anna went silent.

"Ooooh, yes... let's do it!" Sena eagerly agreed, jumping up and down. The two approached Anna.

"Wait, hold on a-huh?" Anna stumbled backwards as the two surrounded her, then gasped as her codpiece fell to the ground, baffled by how quickly and deftly Tetra removed it. "How did you-nnn."

"Ah yeah, look at this rugged cock." Tetra grabbed Anna's shaft and began stroking it. With Anna holding Helena and the other girl, she was completely helpless to defend herself.

"Wait, hold on, nnn-aaaah..." Anna trembled as the stimulation hit her, and her member swung up almost as fast as her arousal.

"Ooh, an average twelver with decent thickness, but look at those veins." Sena said as she ran a finger up Anna's shaft, tracing a vein. It twitched as she bumped the glans. "I want that inside me."

Before Anna could even think of something to say, Sena's shorts were on the ground and Tetra had picked her up. A moment later, Tetra swung Sena like a battering ram pussy first onto Anna's cock. Anna shuddered as the halfing slammed against her hips, taking her entire cock in one go.

"Wha- how are you so deep?" Anna asked in shock, looking down to see her cock bulging out Sena's belly. Sena smiled and winked.

"She amazing, isn't she?" Tetra said as she pushed Sena up and into Anna's abs. "She even took both of mine. Of course, when you're that deep in her she can't breathe properly."

"She can't breathe? Take of her off!" Worried, Anna swung her hips side to side, trying to throw Sena off, but Sena wrapped her arms around Anna's core to hold on.

"Don't worry, she's fine. She just can't talk."

"I-Is that true?" Anna asked, unable to see Sena below her breasts.

With her face pressed into Anna's abs, Sena nodded.

"Well, okay... but I can't hold her there."

"Don't worry." Tetra said, whipping out a rope from her pack. "I've got this."

Tetra wrapped the rope around Anna and Sena, tying them together. It was tight enough to keep her from falling back, but not tight enough to support her, so all of Sena's weight was on Anna's cock.

"Alright, now make it to town without cumming!" Tetra announced.

Anna could feel herself warming up, every inch of her erect cock being stimulated by Sena tight, wet cunt. Even with Sena's entire weight driving down on her cock, as long as Sena did not move, it seemed manageable.

"Is this... really necessary?" Anna asked, shifting the weight of the two girls she was already carrying.

"Considering how inexperienced you are, yes." Tetra said. "Think of this as training."

"Training?" Anna said, her interest sparked.

"Yes." Tetra nodded. Anna glanced over at Melly and Megan, who both nodded. It occurred to her that, as an elf, Tetra had not only years of experience, but decades or maybe even centuries.

"I'll do it!" Anna exclaimed.

"That's the spirit!" Tetra said, slapping Anna's muscular ass. "I'll grab your stuff."

As Tetra threw Sena's shorts and Anna's iron codpiece into her bag, Anna took a deep breath, then started to walk.

"Nnng, your... your tight." Anna said, her cock twitching inside Sena as each step felt like a small thrust.