Midas and the Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got this." Tetra encouraged her. "We're already halfway back."

"Oh yeah, your right!" Anna said, feeling confident.

As they walked, Tetra gleefully watched Anna slowly break down. She was good at first, seemingly unaffected, but as time went on, the wear started to show. Her face started to turn red and her breathing became more ragged. Her pussy began to drip with fluids, which turned into a steady stream running down her thick, muscular thighs. The decent sized testicles between her legs slowly engorged as a load accumulated, and her cock swelled, growing bigger and harder. By the time they reached the edge of town, Anna was a sweating and gasping for breath.

"I... I made it!" Anna exclaimed as she set foot on the town street, her cock throbbing inside Sena. "I did it!"

"There's a fountain by the inn. You have to touch it." Tetra said.

Anna's mouth fell open in exasperation. It was impossible, she was about to blow any moment. Her cock and balls were swollen and aching, precum endlessly dribbling out. Her loins were on fire, and there was a visible trail of fluids behind her.

"This is the real part, where you are past your limits but have to keep going anyway, you understand?" Tetra said, arms crossed and looking at Anna.

Anna nodded, her eyes filled with determination. She took a step, then another, her legs trembling as she moved. Slowly but surely, she made her way to the center of town. People out and about for the evening watched her go, some even cheering her on. The fountain was getting closer, but so was she. Every step felt like it could be her last, and her thick cum was gurgling up. The fountain was now less than fifty feet away, and if she paced herself, she would make it.

"Hrrk!" Anna gasped, wobbling as her legs nearly gave out. Sena's pussy had suddenly tightened around her cock and was convulsing like crazy. Hot liquid spread over Anna's belly, and she realized Sena was cumming.

"Oh, ho ho ho, Shrinky didn't make it." Tetra laughed.

With the extra pleasure about to make her cum, Anna made a snap decision. She fell to a knee, dropped the two girls, then sprinted. With her body in full motion, Sena was bumped up and down with every step, her spasming pussy slamming down on Anna's strained cock. Anna grit her teeth and reached out. The moment her fingers brushed to cool stone of the fountain, she erupted.

"NYAAAAA!" Anna howled as her as her long-suppressed orgasm finally hit her, rocking her body. Her pulsating testicles and throbbing cock let loose, unleashing a huge load into Sena. She fell to her knees, bent over and holding on to the side of the fountain. With the rope keeping Sena tight against Anna, there was no room for her belly to inflate, and cum blew out around Anna's cock, splattering the ground. Anna gripped the fountain and moaned as the orgasm just kept going, and she was completely at its mercy. "Gaaaaaaaaah!"

Anna gasped when it finally ended, her body trembling and shaking, unable to move or get up. She had never held it in so long, and the resulting orgasm felt so good it hurt.

"You made it!" Tetra cheered, clapping for Anna. She untied the rope around Anna, and the cum covered Sena fell to the ground, finally freeing Anna's cock. Tetra crouched down next to Anna and put a hand on her shoulder. Her demeanor had changed, turning quiet and serious, and she spoke in a firm tone. "You know, there are monsters out there that the moment you cum, you're dead."

Anna was silent, still gasping for breath. She listened and nodded.

"So make sure you keep training, okay?" Tetra turned back to cheerful, patting Anna on the back. She reached under Anna, grabbed Sena, and pulled her out. "Upsa-daisy!"

"Tee hee..." Sena hazily giggled.

As Anna recovered and contemplated the advice, Tetra carried Sena over to Megan and Melly. Helena was up, but barely standing, her weight mostly supported by Megan.

"Oh hey, you're awake." Tetra said.

"I've been... for a bit..." Helena struggled to speak and almost fell over. "Th-thank you... for..."

Helena began to fall, and Megan caught her.

"I'm taking Midas to the inn to rest, please help Melly." Megan said as she assisted Helena into the inn.

Tetra stepped over to the large breasted mage, who was standing over the mystery girl.

"Here, hold Shrinky. I can carry her." Tetra said as she offloaded Sena onto Melly, then hoisted the Helena clone up. The priest looked up at her and nodded, finally speaking.

"Cool." Melly said quietly before carrying Sena into the inn. Tetra followed her in and up the stairs, where she pointed to the room Megan had rented, then proceeded to her own room further down, taking Sena with her.

Tetra entered Megan's room, and Helena was lying on a bed, looking pale and almost sickly. Tetra set the mystery girl onto the other bed, straightened her out, and covered her with the blanket.

"Uhg..." Helena groaned. She was lighted headed and the room was spinning. She could feel an immense, aching void in the pit of her balls and it felt like it was draining the life out of her body. "I feel... horrible..."

"Well yes, you've completely drained yourself." Megan said.

"I didn't know... it was this bad..."

"I'll give you some of my cum so you can-"

"No!" Tetra cut her off, and pointed at Helena. "I am blue balled like crazy right now, and I am going to cum in her!"

Megan paused for a moment, her large, flaccid cock in hand.

"Of course. Go right ahead." Megan said, stepping back. Tetra quickly stripped, tossing her things aside. She stood over Helena, licking her lips.

"You ready?"

"I... I should have enough magic now to do an absorption." Helena said. "Please go easy, if you make me cum I'll pass out again.

"Would you like to use me to get you there?" Megan asked, lifting up her cock.

"No thanks." Tetra said as she hopped on the bed and straddled Helena's midriff. "Hnnn... so firm..."

Tetra giggled quietly as she grinded her sopping wet pussy against Helena's hard abs, her testicles tingling as they bump against her toned muscles. Her pent-up arousal flooded her body, rapidly heating her up. Helena weakly jerked her cocks with what little strength she had. After a few minutes, Tetra stopped.

"I'm ready."

"Just from that?" Helena asked, surprised. She could feel Tetra's cocks pulsing and throbbing in her hands, dripping precum all over her chest.

"Didn't you want me to cum as fast as possible?"

"Yes, yes, I'm just... surprised at how quick you could be."

Tetra pushed herself back and settled in between Helena's spread legs, flipping her large dick forward, out of the way. Tetra bit her lip as Helena's half erect cock hit her own abs with a wet slap. Tetra leaned in, running her tongue up the soft shaft, then pushed it aside, licking her own juices off Helena. Helena inhaled, taken aback by how good Tetra's warm tongue felt.

"Your sexy body makes things go much faster." Tetra reared back her hips, grabbed her two throbbing, precum dripping cocks, and squeezed them together before slowly inserting them into Helena's gushing cunt. Tetra was met with some resistance, but forced them in, anyways.

"Holy..." Helena's eyes went wide and her back arched as Tetra's cocks split her open. "Easy! Easy!"

"What? This is the second time you've taken them."

"Yes, but right now I'm... This... this might make me cum." Helena said with a strained expression.

"I'm close but I'm not that close." Tetra sighed, feeling blue balled once again. While she was certainly worked up, Helena seemed like she was going to blow if she thrust even once. Tetra paused for a moment, watching Helena pant and squirm, then glanced at the other mage. "You, other mage."

"My name is Megan." She said, a bit annoyed.

"Right." Tetra leaned forward and pressed her body against Helena's. "Make me cum."

"Oh!" Megan's annoyance instantly turned into eagerness. "Don't mind if I do."

Without even touching herself, Megan's trained mage cock rapidly swelled, becoming fully erect in a matter of seconds. Tetra's eyes went wide, sparkling with glee and lust. Megan was huge, even bigger than Helena.

"Very nice." Tetra muttered as the magnificent member disappeared behind her. A moment later, a large round object pressed against her pussy. It was Megan's glans. "Damn, you're huge!"

"If it's too much-"

"Fuck me stupid, already!" Tetra said, almost delirious with excitement. She was balls deep in a girl with a fantastically tight and toned body with a log of a cock pressed against her pussy. After being denied all day, Tetra could not wait another moment.

"As you wish." Megan said, driving her massive rod deep into Tetra. To her surprise, not only did she go in easy, Tetra was able to take more of her than then the average girl.

"Oh, ho ho ho, yes!" Tetra moaned as her body was split in two, the large cock gaping her pussy, smashing through her cervix, and battering her womb. Her body trembled, and she collapsed onto Helena, smothering her with her breasts.

"Mmph..." Helena shivered as her cock was pressed against her, her glans between her own breasts and her shaft and testicles squished between her and Tetra's body. She focused and tried to keep herself calm.

Megan pulled back, then rammed it in again, Tetra trembling in response. She picked up speed, hammering the elf hard with her trained cock.

"Mm, nnn..." Helena began to moan and shake. Megan's cock was rubbing hers through Tetra's belly, slowly bringing her to orgasm. She could feel Tetra's cocks throbbing inside, spewing precum and ready to blow. She just needed to hold on a few more moments.

As Megan pounded away, she grimaced. Tetra's pussy was incredible. The tightness, the depth, the warmth, it was a truly dangerous place for a mage's cock to be. Luckily, well before she had any worry of orgasm, her brutal cock inflicted one on Tetra.

"Gonna... cum..." Tetra moaned into Helena's ear. "Get ready."

Helena's glans started glowing as she cast her spell. Her pussy clamped tight around Tetra's hard cocks.

"Absorption." Helena muttered the spell, and the glow flashed, then ran down her cock to her pussy. A familiar tingling filled her womb and testicles as they readied to receive.

Tetra hugged Helena and held her tight as the spell took effect. Just the orgasm hit, so did the magic.

"Oh, yeah!" Tetra howled as her balls swelled and her cocks exploded, the pleasure far more intense than any normal orgasm. She could feel her cum being siphoned out of her as Helena's hungry womb immediately turned it into her own, causing her testicle to slowly grow.

For a solid thirty seconds, Tetra came full blast, her balls pumping out two immense streams. As much as she wanted it to go on, she could feel her reserves rapidly waning. Her eyes rolled back and she shuddered as they dried up, her balls aching as the last few drops were forcibly pulled out if them.

"Oh, ho ho ho, that's fucking it..." Tetra sighed, wiping drool from her mouth and letting go of Helena. She was a shaking, sweating mess, struggling to stay lucid. "I love cumming in mages sooooo much..."

"Thank you for that." Helena said, looking renewed. "I had heard elf cum was invigorating, and they were right."

"Is it now?" Megan asked, pulling her glistening cock out of Tetra.

"Yeah, I feel great!"

"So, do I... Heh..." Tetra chuckled hazily. She tried to get off Helena, but her shaking legs were useless. "I can't... I can't move."

Helena pushed Tetra off of her to the side, her two cocks popping out. She rolled over, landing face down on the bed.

"My semen is still very low, but at least I can function." Helena said, holding her own throbbing cock aloft, trying to cool off after almost cumming herself.

"If you need more, I can provide. I haven't done much casting today, so I could release a maintenance load."

"Finish in me!" Tetra moaned, face down on the bed. "Come on! Hnnnng!"

Tetra pulled her legs towards her, raising her ass into the air.

"Ram it right back in there while I... just close my eyes... for a second..." Tetra mumbled as she passed out. Helena and Megan stared at her.

"What a crazy elf." Helena said.

"Indeed. That's Tetra for you."

"Tet- Wait, what? That's Tetra!? Tetra the Elf!?"

"Yes." Megan nodded.

Helena stared in awe at the slumped over, double dicked elf.

"So, she's your..."

Megan brushed back her long blonde hair, revealing her short but pointed ears.

"I'm one-fourth elf. I am her granddaughter."

"Yeah, you and what, a hundred other people?"

"A fair number to be sure. It's hard to pass up good elf genes."

"No kidding, I mean look at you, you're gorgeous."

Megan's eyes went wide as she blushed.

"Yes, well... thank you."

"So does she just not care that people have her children?"

"According to my grandmother, no. While it's illegal to ovulate without consent, she has never pressed charges. I'm surprised you didn't guess she was Tetra, there are only a few elves on this continent. And she is well known for having two dicks..."

"Yes, well..." Helena shrugged, then stepped over to the bed where the previously petrified girl was lying and sat down beside her. She reached out and brushed a strand of hair off her face. Helena let out a triumphant sigh and smiled. "I was much more interested in my own ancestor."