All Comments on 'Midday "Me-Time"'

by BoredLittleBunnyRdt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits1212 months ago

I felt I wanted to walk in to the bedroom naked stroking myself.

makato67makato6712 months ago

I had to start stroking with you, watching you, slowly up and down my hard shaft

Scotty20Scotty2012 months ago

I love your voice. I'm a huge fan of audios that are both sexy and relaxing at the same time. I love how descriptive you are of what you're wearing and doing. Your voice is like silk. Please make more like this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How delicious and exciting, I started getting hard while you were describing the wetness in your panties, then you talked about being watched, I got rock hard, your voice alone, walking outside in panties, you are so hot, your voice alone, gets ne stroking my hand is busy right now, second time, more being watched fantasies, Love it, love to be a salesman watching you try on heels, Crossing, uncrossing!! Delicious!!

RedfoxxyRedfoxxy12 months ago

Super hot, those shaky breaths just made me come with you!

IveBignuttsIveBignutts12 months ago

Awesome audio track ! You have such a LOVELY SEXY voice when you talk through your fantasies. You gave me a wonderful and wet hard-on. I've added you on my author's list so I can hear all the stuff you create. Five stars for this one.

JackinthebeanstalkJackinthebeanstalk11 months ago

So…fucking…hot! I LOVE STROKING WITH YOU!!!

4256425611 months ago

Love hearing about your sexy lingerie, adds to it to imagine u in them, .more of that please

Ajoe207Ajoe2073 months ago

Mmmm I would so want to be watching you

Man_With_LibidoMan_With_Libido2 months ago

Love this :) A sweet sultry voice sharing the racy intimate thoughts of a naughty mind. Thanks for inspiring a strong hard orgasm :)

Ajoe207Ajoe207about 1 month ago

Mmmm would do enjoy watching you stroke your pussy …. As you watch me stroking my shaft … edging ourselves together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoredLittleBunnyRdt@BoredLittleBunnyRdt
264 Followers
*On an MH hiatus UFN* She/her Taken Late 20's (29 in 2023) Bratty Audiophile Full time smartass Secretary by day /Slut by always Chat is about as unstable as our collective mental health during the pandemic. If we disconnect, I'm sorry. For all of you who ask : Rdt stands ...