Middle Age Fun with Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues but takes a bit of a left turn.
4.2k words
4.3
11k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maxxum
Maxxum
26 Followers

After their initial sex party, Pam felt as though a dam had burst. The reserved inhibitions she had felt all her adult life were suddenly torn away and her pent-up desire was released in a raging torrent. The three couples gathered whenever they could over the next several months, fucking and sucking each time until they couldn't go anymore, filming the highlights from most of the encounters.

Pam lost track of how many hot thick loads had been shot into her open mouth, gaping pussy or on her big tits, where she would eagerly rub the sticky mix around her jugs while she laughed and smiled for the camera. She had quickly acquired a taste for cum and had no more qualms about swallowing the guy's creamy spurts.

Pam and Rita would sometimes compete a bit to see who could take the cumshot deepest in their throat. Rita was still the queen, but Pam was now a close second. The girls had laughed about it and pointed out that Rita had an unfair advantage with Ethan's huge cock to practice on at home. Not to be totally outdone, Shawna too, had gotten much better at taking jizz, but still gagged on occasion in front of the camera if the load was exceptionally thick and sticky.

Of the three guys, Dan seemed to typically have the biggest ejaculations to deal with. This was intentional on Pam's part as many times she would suck his cock and bring him to the edge of cumming for a couple of days before their parties. This drove Dan a bit nuts but the resulting loads made for some great footage and still shots. All three gals had been the laughing recipients of his jizz on their faces and in their mouths.

With the three couples, the sexual combinations were almost endless, varying all the way between one-on-one pairings, to three gals or guys teaming up on one of the other partners. Pam's favorites were being spit roasted doggy style by two hard cocks as her big tits hung and swayed or splayed open much like the first session she'd had with Ethan and Matt.

In the latter position she could really stroke her engorged clit while she fucked and simultaneously swallowed a hard drooling cock. This also made for hot video footage with Pam's huge wobbling tits and sopping cunt wide open for the camera, leaving nothing to the imagination. She would always have at least two shuddering orgasms and end up a semen covered mess after these sessions- she loved it.

The group had even dabbled a bit with anal sex and some double penetration action for the camera, but the gals still preferred straight sucking and fucking, as it was easier to switch off partners that way, which they would do quite frequently, often pulling the guys cocks out of a gooey pussy to suck the cum out of their thick pulsing shafts.

The guys were in heaven with all of the sex they could handle. They would come away from their parties with sore jaws and necks from the almost constant oral sex on the wives, many times after they had been thoroughly fucked and jizzed in their wet swollen snatches. The guys could almost always coax one more orgasm out of them by licking and sucking their slimy slits and tonguing their clits. After all, the three wives had pointed out laughingly, turnabout was fair play, and the guys were happy to comply.

The three gals had also joined a gym shortly after the first fuck session, determined to get in even better shape. Pam had dropped close to 20 pounds over the course of months and was now down close to 135, almost pre-baby weight. Dan jokingly called it her "fighting" weight, but Pam had winked at him and called it her "fucking" weight. Dan couldn't argue, she had been almost insatiable. Rita and Shawna had also dropped a few pounds, tightening their hot shapely asses up along the way. Their boosted confidence level only added to their prowess in bed and at their gatherings.

On a dare, the three couples had even visited a nudist colony a few hours away from home one weekend. The place had a bit of a reputation as a swinger's resort and Pam, Rita and Shawna had been quite the attraction, with a lot of male attention when they were in the area. The couples received multiple offers from men, women and other naked couples but gently rebuffed them, staying true to their agreement.

The risky exhibitionism of the experience made their fuckfests extra intense while they were there and it basically devolved into a weekend long Viagra fueled orgy, with the cameras again filming and snapping the hottest orgasmic moments. By Sunday evening the guys were thoroughly drained and the gals were quite sore in both their jaws and abused pussies.

Shawna was sporting a bit of a sunburn on her smooth pale complexion, which got her a bit of good-natured teasing but it had brought some cute freckles out on her gorgeous tits. Life was good for the little group....

One evening late in the summer, Dan and Pam went out to dinner and a movie, but their dinner had been interrupted before it really got started by Dan's scanner regarding a large fire needing extra assistance with off shift personnel. Pam reluctantly dropped Dan at the fire station and drove home. She had been looking forward to some hot sex with him later that night, but it looked like she would have to wait.

When she got home she saw her daughter's boyfriend's car in the drive. Pam knew Tiffany and Scott had gone to the beach that day as she was home from college for a couple of weeks. Tiffany was 19, almost 20, and the spitting image of her mom, having long blonde hair and a very sizable set of tits with upturned pink puffy nipples.

Scott was the same age, a good looking, dark haired muscular kid who worked at his parent's construction business. As Pam pulled in, she noticed the house was dark with the exception of Tiffany's bedroom, where a soft glow could be seen through the curtains.

Pam, not being naïve, had a suspicion of what was probably going on and a faint knowing smile came across her face. Tiffany and Scott had been dating seriously for a couple of years now, and Pam had started Tiffany on birth control when she turned 18. She decided she would try not to make it awkward and just enter quietly so she could retire to the master bedroom and read for the evening. Maybe Dan would get home early and she could still have some fun.

As she made her way down the darkened hallway, she could see that Tiffany had left her door open just a bit, not expecting anyone to be home for hours. Pam could tell by the flickering that the only light in the room was from the large screen TV mounted on the wall adjacent to the hallway. Dan and Pam had bought the TV for Tiffany when she made dean's list last year.

Pam slowed down a bit staying back in the shadows, feeling a little bit naughty and knowing she wouldn't be seen with the glare from the TV. She could clearly see Tiffany's bed through the slightly open door and sure enough, Scott was laying on the bed naked, with Tiffany's head laying on his stomach, sucking what looked like at least 10" of very hard, very thick cock jutting up from a large set of swollen balls.

Pam stopped, frozen at the scene, knowing she should keep going, but unable to move. Tiffany slowly worked her full wet lips up and down Scott's glistening prick hands free as he moaned in delight. Her eyes would close and then open about halfway with a glazed look of lust as she slowly sucked and slobbered, fixated at the tv screen on the wall off the end of the bed.

Her full ripe tits were laying partially on Scott's muscular thigh, the nipples hard and bright from the frantic sucking that Scott had done earlier, and her left hand was lazily stroking her furry mound and clit. When she reached the top of his cock, she would steady his shaft with her free hand and lick around the head and oozing cum slit, playing with the stringy precum before she eased her mouth back down his wet meat. She was able to get about half of Scott's sizable prick down her throat, and she was trying hard to get more.

Pam watched the scene unfold in front of her and slowly slid her hand down into her panties to her rapidly moistening cunt. Tiffany stopped sucking the head of Scott's cock for a second to run her tongue down it's length to his cum filled balls, where she eagerly sucked them one at a time into her mouth, before returning back to his fat leaking cock head. All this time her eyes never left the TV screen.

Another few minutes of sloppy sucking passed and Scott could hold out no longer. Pam heard him cry out and could see the base of his cock pump as he shot two big ropes of cum into Tiffany's sucking mouth. As the third wad spurted out, Tiffany coughed and pulled his pulsing cock out of her mouth, taking two additional hot thick strings on her face before sucking the spurting head back in and draining Scott's spasming shaft, her cheeks hollowing from the effort.

The sight of this almost sent Pam over the edge as she now frantically stroked her clit, her panties a soaking mess. Tiffany then spit his thick wad out on his shaft and began slowly jacking it, using the sperm and spit as lubricant. After a few minutes and a little more sucking on his sticky cock head, Scott's youthful prick was again hard and ready for action.

Still facing the TV and with strings of cum dripping from her face onto her tits, Tiffany pulled up and swung her leg over Scott, lining his firm thick cock up with her blonde fringed pussy lips. She whimpered in ecstasy as she slowly settled down on his prick, her meaty engorged vaginal lips drooling so much that it looked like Scott had already cum again, although that wasn't the case. His fat meat had her lips stretched obscenely tight as she descended down until she was totally impaled and all Pam could see were Scott's straining balls.

The sight of his big cock buried deep in her daughter's tight teen pussy sent Pam over the edge and she came hard and fast in the hallway, leaning against the wall for support, her fingers buried in her cunt, soaking through her jeans as she tried not to cry out.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, she could see Tiffany reach down for the TV remote when she bottomed her ass cheeks again on Scott's hips and balls. Never breaking rhythm, she turned the volume up on the TV as she slowly rose up on his shaft, pulling almost all the way off before sliding all the way back down to bottom , the mix of her creamy secretions and Scott's earlier load coating his straining cock.

It was then that Pam's blood ran cold- she could hear the TV now and she recognized the voices. Oh God no! Tiffany and Scott were watching Pam on TV!! Her mind spun- how is that possible? She then noticed the discarded bikini on the floor at the foot of the bed- it was hers. Tiffany must have left her suit at school and borrowed one of her mom's old bikinis. Pam had kept the DVD's of their group fuck sessions in that drawer.......

As Tiffany began posting up and down on Scott's meaty shaft, her ripe young tits bouncing wildly with every thrust, Pam's mind raced over all the scenes that were on those DVDs, of her taking cock after cock and load after load in her mouth, pussy, tits and everywhere else on her body that the guys had desired. Now her daughter and boyfriend were watching it and fucking themselves crazy.

She stood there in the hallway panic stricken as her daughter cried out, then shuddered and climaxed on Scott's bloated cock, grinding her pussy and ass as hard as she could against the root of his pole. Up on the TV screen her mom was busy swallowing creamy jizz from her dad and his friends in a multiple cumshot as she looked directly into the camera with strings of semen hanging from her lips and chin. Scott groaned and shot his second load of fertile, sperm filled cum deep into Tiffany as she felt his cock head prying against her cervix.

She loved the feeling of his shaft swelling at the last second before blasting the creamy wad all the way up her very stretched vagina. After another minute or two of grinding her little blonde mound on the base of his slimy shaft, she finally rolled off and lay beside him, idly playing with his deflating dick as she slowly licked around his oozing tip. Their combined cum was all over Scott's balls and Tiffany slid down a bit farther to scoop them up in her mouth, tasting the gooey mixture.

"Jesus Tiffany", Scott said, "that was unbelievable. You just about killed me," he laughed. "What's gotten into you?"

Tiffany glanced up towards the TV, just in time to see a close up of her moms bushy wet cunt sliding up and down the full length of Ethan's enormous glistening erection. "I think it's pretty obvious" she laughed, "Just look at that". On the screen, Ethan's cock head was now spewing wads of thick cum onto her moms bush and distended pussy lips before he slid his softening pole back into her steaming snatch, dragging part of his load with it.

"God Tif", Scott replied, "I can't believe we're watching your mom and dad fuck and suck with their friends. What a lucky group. Your mom is fucking HOT!"

"Is she as hot as me?", Tiffany asked?

"I don't think anyone could be as hot as you Tif," Scott replied. "Good answer", Tiffany purred as she swung her leg over Scott's face and rested her tits on his stomach. Scott immediately took the hint and buried his tongue in Tiffany's swampy pussy while she took the head of his gooey prick again with her lips and began to suck. Scott was always good for at least 3 creamy loads and Tiffany was going to get every one of them.......

Pam stumbled down the hallway to her room in a daze, not sure what to think or do. She was deeply ashamed and embarrassed, but secretly another small part of her was a bit flattered that a teenage guy would still call her hot. Pam wondered which DVD her daughter and Scott had seen so she checked her bathing suit drawer. Her heart sank again when she realized all the DVDs were gone. Several hours of her and Dan fucking and sucking with their friends, closeups of Pam taking multiple hard cocks including a triple penetration scene, and tons of gooey cum shots- all being viewed by the two horny teens.

My God, she had to somehow talk with Tiffany about this. What would her daughter and Scott think of her? She knew that they would never see her the same. Would they see her as a total slut? What would she tell Dan? Should she tell him at all? Sleep was very elusive for Pam that night. If only she'd been more careful with the DVDs........

The next morning at breakfast was very awkward for Pam. Dan had stayed at the station as the warehouse fire had taken most of the night and his normal shift started in the morning anyway. Scott had left sometime in the middle of the night after thoroughly fucking Tiffany so many times that they were both exhausted. They had finished with a steamy shower together where Tiffany had swallowed one last partial load of sperm that she managed to coax out of his exhausted cock.

Pam sat in the kitchen in her robe with a cup of coffee in her hand. Tiffany stripped her bed of the heavily stained sheets, quietly placed the DVDs back in Pam's drawer and wandered out to the kitchen in a tank top and panties. "Morning mom" she said as she grabbed a cup for herself and sat down at the table. As soon as they looked at each other Pam's eyes started to well up and both women knew without saying what was going on. "So you know" Tiffany said softly. Pam nodded, a tear starting down her cheek. "Mom, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I didn't realize what was on those."

"You were never supposed to see those- ever", Pam replied. "I don't know what to say, I'm so ashamed".

"Ashamed of what?" Tiffany asked. "Having the time of your life?"

"You should never have seen me like that", Pam said.

"Mom, I've thought for months that something was going on with you" Tiffany said. "You're dressing sexier, you've lost weight....if you and dad didn't seem to be getting along so well, I'd almost wonder if there was someone else. If this is what's it's about, then I'm actually relieved."

"I would never cheat behind your father's back" Pam replied. She then relayed the story to Tiffany of how she and Dan had been drawn into this situation and the agreement the group had. "I hope you don't think I'm a whore", she said, still tearing up as she talked.

"Mom, I would never think of you that way", said Tiffany. "Scott and I are actually a bit envious. You guys were having way too much fun. By the way, you might want to put those DVDs somewhere else more secure though. If Brandon ever finds them, we'll never get him and Nikki out of his room." Brandon was Tiffany's 22 year old brother. He still had a bedroom at the house, but only used it occasionally. Nikki was his fiancé.

"I don't think Brandon would be rummaging in the bottom of my bikini drawer" her mom said. "Actually, I didn't think you would be either"

"I know", Tiffany said, "I needed a suit though. The label on the DVDs looked innocent enough- just said "party". I wasn't expecting that. Neither was Scott."

"Tiffany," said Pam, "I have to confess one more thing. I saw you last night from the hall- you left your door open. I saw you watching me on TV with Scott. I saw you having sex."

"Oh God, I'm sorry mom. Not sure what to say....We thought we were alone. Those videos drove us both a little crazy. At first I was shocked but then we were both so incredibly turned on that we got carried away. If it's any comfort, Scott thinks you are a smoking hot babe", Tiffany said with a sheepish grin.

Pam blushed a little bit and broke into a small smile. "That's not how you two should see your parents."

"You mean fully alive?" Tiffany asked.

"I mean naked, especially doing what we were doing" replied Pam.

"Mom, that's your business, I am sorry that I borrowed those, but damn, you guys are really good at it. I learned a quite a few things," Tiffany said", laughing a little. "Scott sure wasn't complaining."

Pam smiled, "Well I know you think your generation invented sex, but that's definitely not the case. Your dad and I decided that when we're old and gray, we want to look back and know we didn't leave anything on the table. You might understand that when you're older."

Tiffany looked at her mom, "Mom, I get it, I understand it even now. Are you going to tell dad?"

Pam paused for a moment "No, not yet anyway, but I don't like keeping secrets from him. Let's just keep it between us for now."

Tiffany smiled, "Yeah, you've got a good thing going, I don't think I'd want to upset it.

"It has been fun" Pam replied with a wistful smile, feeling the tension in the air relieving.

Tiffany laughed, "Yeah, fun with a capital F. Where do I sign up? Scott and I almost came just watching.....now I have to watch him around you......

Pam blushed again. " Stop it Tiffany. That's nothing for you to worry about and I think you've got plenty to handle with the boyfriend you have, from what I saw last night."

"So just how much did you see?", Tiffany asked.

"We'll definitely not as much as you saw of me and your father, but enough", said Pam.

"So you saw....."

"I saw you fucking and sucking a pretty good-sized cock" Pam interrupted, surprising herself with her use of language.

"We'll those sure are are some big cocks you've been having fun with", Tiffany laughed, her nipples starting to harden in her tank top. "God, I was surprised at the amount of cum you took in some of those videos. I thought Scott was going to absolutely explode before I even got a chance to touch him. He didn't last long and when he did cum....wow"

Pam smiled faintly, "Yeah, looks like Scott is pretty good in the semen department"...

"Oh you saw that too", Tiffany replied, "I almost choked on that first load".

"I used to gag on it", her mother said, "but I got better at it. You acquire a taste for it".

Pam was a little uncomfortable with the conversation, but wasn't going to let Tiffany outdo her. She had only panties on under her robe and they were starting to get warm as she squirmed a little in her seat.

Maxxum
Maxxum
26 Followers
12