All Comments on 'Middle Age Fun with Friends Ch. 02'

by Maxxum

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Almost word perfect. Shows that you do a good slow-proofing and not just rely on computer checking.

The story got to drag on more than a little with your fixation on the larger than life dick sizes. But do keep 'em coming, we always need new blood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They need to figure out how to get daughter & her boyfriend in the group. That way mom can enjoy the boyfriend’s big cock. Great story!!!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Another two pages which haven’t progressed the story one iota.

It is strange that none of the participants in the group sex have any feelings of jealousy, angst or have performance issues. None are favouring a different partner over their spouse. It is all too emotionless.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Both parts 1 & 2 are GREAT! 5 stars to both. You write some wicked scenes. Much appreciated. Please keep writing. Thanks.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Interesting, entertaining twist.

Not overly enamored of this chapter though because it really does nothing to advance the storyline and it's borderline as to whether it belongs in the LW category either.

Well written and easy to read though.

Would have liked to see this chapter extended at least to the point of Pam telling her husband about what happened and his reaction to this turn of events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very creative turn. The story moves smoothly and at the proper rate. I find myself anxious about the next turn. I feel I'm caught in your trap. Well done.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 1 year ago

Need to get daughter and boy friend together with mom and dad. Bet Dan would really love that young pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, very hot

Scots_ladScots_ladover 1 year ago

I’m sure this story has more parts yet.

mcyclhoundmcyclhoundover 1 year ago

I like it. Everyone is having a good time and We should all be more like Bonobos. Remember everyone, it washes off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous