Middle Age Fun with Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you manage to get Ethan's huge cock down your throat? her daughter asked. "I thought Scott was big, but man..."

"That took some practice. You have to really relax your throat and time your breathing," her mom said. "A lot of spit helps too. Once you get the hang of it, the guys just melt".

"Well maybe I need to take some lessons", Tiffany replied.

"You're doing fine", Pam laughed. "I thought you said you learned some things last night".

"Well maybe I need to watch again" her daughter smiled.

"You can see plenty of that online" her mom said, "and with younger actors".

"That's just it mom, they're actors, you're not. That's what makes it so hot", Tiffany replied.

"I don't know about that Tif. What I do know is I need to get going, I'm supposed to be over to Shawna's in a little bit to go to the gym."

With that excuse, Pam managed to escape to the bathroom. Stripping off her robe, she was surprised at how wet her panties were. Her nipples had hardened into bullets on her swaying tits.

She decided she needed some relief, so she peeled the panties off and headed for the bedroom where she pulled her vibrator out of the other end of her bikini drawer. Seeing the DVDs back in their place, she popped one in and sank down naked on the bed.

The scene was one where Matt and Ethan had her on all fours with Matt's cock in her pussy and Ethan's down her throat.

Right beside them Shawna was riding Dan in a reverse cowgirl position while Rita sucked his balls. Occasionally she would drag her tongue up Dan's wet shaft and give Shawna's clit a quick lick. The ladies were far from being bisexual, but sometimes in the heat of the moment an occasional lick or kiss was not unusual.

As the cum started to spurt on the screen, Pam climaxed intensely, trembling for a good bit before removing the sex toy from her swollen clit.

In Tiffany's room a similar scene was playing out. Her mother didn't realize that Tiffany had simply copied the DVDs over to a thumb drive. She lay naked on her bed, creamy thighs spread wide as she massaged her own aroused clit.

On the screen her mom was swallowing Matt's thick cock all the way to its base and he was pumping a large thick load down her throat. She pulled back when he was finished to lick the remainder of his juices off the end of his dick. Meanwhile, her dad was beside them on top of Rita, plowing his thick shaft into her wet black muff while Ethan fed Shawna his massive prick as he panned the camera at the same time.

Dan gave a final hard thrust into Rita's cunt as his hot load spewed into her depths and a minute later a shaking Ethan spurted his load on Shawna's laughing face. True to form, the little redhead gagged a little bit when one of the first large wads hit her open mouth and the back of her throat.

On the bed Tiffany reached a crescendo strumming her engorged clit and flooded her sheets yet again......like mother, like daughter......

Author's note: Constructive comments welcome but haters, especially anonymous ones, will be deleted.

12