Middle-Aged Butt Slut, Exposed

Story Info
She gets caught using the wrong hole and now she has to pay.
4.2k words
4.39
43.9k
32

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a foolish woman who you'd think would have learned her lesson already. But when the punishment for doing butt stuff is more butt stuff, do you really expect me to behave?

I was feeling a little selfish that afternoon. My duties as an auditor had taken me downtown to review a client's hard copies. Their offices were in the Eskridge building and that old architectural marvel put me in a mood. The ground floor had some very tempting shops so when my task was finished I called in for the rest of the afternoon to indulge in some browsing. There was jewelry and clothing and gifts, all very tempting. But I really wanted to visit the intimate apparel store tucked away in the back.

If you know me, you know I have a thing for hosiery. I don't have a huge wardrobe and I keep a small collection of comfortable, well-maintained shoes. But my stockings and undergarments take up their own zip code. My legs, in my opinion, are a great physical asset. From the waist up I am a fifty-something woman. But my legs and hips and round ass get me a lot of attention, even from the young guys. So yeah, I like to dress them up even when I'm not expecting to show them off. Because you never know when you might have to show them off.

The shop was very nice, very classy. Not like the ones at the mall. The inventory was attractive and tastefully displayed. The handsome young clerk, Shane, his name was, dressed elegantly. But his young face made him seem like he was wearing his father's suit and tie. I nodded to him as I passed and he made a face as if he was surprised to see me. I asked if something was wrong and he said that I looked familiar. I suggested that I might be friends with his mother.

The encounter made me a tad uncomfortable. Still I was eager to shop so I moved on. While I was admiring some embroidery he appeared at my side, holding up a mobile phone.

"Excuse me, ma'am," he said, and asked, "is it you in this picture?"

I didn't have to look. The internet is forever. I knew that he was showing me a picture of a silly woman's face, eyes closed blissfully, mouth wrapped around a... a bouquet of flowers? It was certainly the picture I expected, but altered so that I looked like I was enjoying the scent of some lovely roses, instead of, you know, swallowing a dick. I asked him if he had edited the picture, and why.

He told me that my pictures intrigued him, that he had developed a crush on me. He wanted to keep one to look at but didn't want to always see me in a compromised position. So he altered them to make them safe for work, as they say. He didn't know who I was but he knew I lived in the city. Every time he saw a redhead of a certain age he checked her out. Sounds foolish, right? Well we all do foolish things. In fact, I was about to do something foolish myself.

I told him he flattered me but that I was married and over twice his age. It wouldn't work out between us. However, his story appealed to me so if he could get away I would be glad to meet him in the second floor men's room, to give him something better than a picture. He said he got off at two. You certainly will, I agreed.

Yes, yes, I am a bit of a slut. But I'd been so good lately. I hadn't cheated on James for almost a year, almost two years if you don't count that summer I spent blowing his business partner, Kevin. Or when I confronted Lieutenant "Dick" about the pictures he uploaded and forced him to assign me the rights, and to come in my mouth. I felt like I was due, and, like I said, I was feeling a little selfish.

*****

The second floor was quiet and dignified, all marble and muted lighting. A fountain bubbled in the lobby and I thought it might help to mask some of the noise we might make. The bathroom stalls were nice and spacious, having been remodeled in recent years. We went to the last stall and locked the door. The easy thing would be to drop to my knees and take his young manhood directly in my throat. The thought did cross my mind. But recently my husband had encouraged in me a very dirty habit and I was dying to try it out with a young stud. I pointed where I wanted him to put it and he nodded in agreement. So I had him take off his jacket and tie and have a seat.

I removed my skirt and displayed my undergarments for him. I thought he would appreciate them, being in the business himself. My color scheme that day was shades of brown, fittingly enough. Tan thigh-stockings, chocolate brown garter belt. My bra and panties were a rust color. He didn't see my bra, however, because I kept my blouse on. No sense ruining the moment for him. I unfastened the claps on the garter belt and removed my panties, then refastened. He grinned his approval at each stage of the operation.

I put the panties in my purse and got out a packet of lube that I kept for emergencies. With my hand on the door for balance I bent over in front of him. His hands went to my ass and stroked it in soft circles. I tore open the packet and started greasing myself with my middle finger. He helpfully spread my cheeks so I could really get my finger in there, all the way to the knuckle. He kissed my butt cheeks while I finger-fucked myself and his hands ran down the silk of my stockings. I straightened up and motioned for him to stand, drop his pants. The remaining lube I rubbed on the head of his dick and he twitched in anticipation.

I climbed up on the toilet, my hands and knees on the seat and my ass in the air. Not a very dignified position but I hoped it looked sexy. He must have liked it because his cock was rock hard when he grasped my hips and pressed up against my bunghole. I took a deep breath and tried to relax for him. I knew I could take it. My husband had been paying me a lot of attention back there so I was relatively stretched out. Still, there are a lot of factors that go into a successful ass fuck, even for the experienced ass.

I need not have worried. Shane pushed into me in a long, slow, continuous motion. He felt so good in my butt. It took all my willpower not to moan. He expertly negotiated the friction of the skin of my anus clinging to his shaft. He knew to pull out just far enough that my tight ring stretched around the thickest part of his shaft. Then he would gently reverse course so that my squeezing muscles pulled him back in. His dick resonated on my sphincter muscles like a bow on the strings of a violin. I kept my careful silence though I desperately wanted to cry out.

Then he pushed one last time and pulled me off balance, toward him. With a muttered "Fuck" he throbbed and throbbed, releasing his load of hot young come into my bowels. Whatever happened after that, all the trouble I went through, I'll tell you this. In that moment I felt on top of the world, perched on a toilet with a young man's meat wedged in my rectum.

It wasn't until I got to my car that I discovered my panties were no longer in my purse. That cheeky young man had taken a keepsake.

*****

Around 4 am I got a call from the media monitoring service.

"Very sorry to bother you, Mrs Morceau. May I ask, did you consent to be recorded in a public restroom?"

"No I did not."

"Thank you. I have issued the takedown notices and put a copy of the file in your secure folder, along with metadata from the sites."

"May I ask, how did you know it was me?"

"Very sorry. The upload identified you by name. It was titled "Rita Morceau, Butt Slut".

That was just great. What is wrong with people? Is it too much to ask that a grown woman can have sex with a stranger in a bathroom without being publicly humiliated? I had some unkind thoughts for my new friend, Shane. But later I would find he was just as surprised as I was to have been filmed and exposed. More, actually, since this was only the first time it happened to him. When I questioned him about it he initially thought I was upset about the missing panties. More on that later.

James was upset with me but of course he would have to forgive me eventually. He chooses his ladies by their looks alone, and doesn't really care what their motivation is for sleeping with him. He understands I like it when guys are hot for me, want to pursue me. It's vanity, I know, but also low self-esteem. And he understands that when I get my mood up I need to act on it then and there or risk losing the feeling entirely. Still, I conceded that I took too many risks and it was affecting our lives considerably.

"We agreed to be discreet about our indiscretions, Rita," he lectured me, "and you keep breaking that agreement."

"I'll behave, James. I promise, I'll be good."

"I doubt it," he replied. And he was probably right. "But I always hold out hope. And to help you remember your promise we are going to teach a lesson you won't forget."

"Uh, who's we?"

"Kevin has agreed to help me discipline you. This weekend your ass, literally, belongs to us."

Kevin? Yummy. I had to act like I didn't want him involved. But who was I fooling?

*****

My ordeal began with a warm, soapy enema. The boys had me strip naked for them and perch on a stool with my ass in the air. They made lewd insulting comments about how much I must enjoy being in that position and the things they were going to do to me. I pretended to be insulted but really I got off on it. I love these men and was super excited to be their kinky plaything. Fortunately, after filling me to overflowing they allowed me to expel the enema in private.

After a shower, I was given a rather large buttplug to wear. I had to lie on the bathroom floor and work that thing up in my butthole while the two of them gawked. I closed my eyes and endured their crude remarks while I committed sodomy with a two-inch wide silicone toy. It was stretching me uncomfortably and I was relieved when I reached the apex and it sucked up into my ass. I groaned, glad I didn't have to keep quiet.

The plug had a vibrator inside it and James switched it on using the remote control. He and Kevin took turns experimenting with the vibrator controls. They liked how the big plug made me walk funny and how the vibration would catch me by surprise when they switched it on suddenly. I had to admit the experience was quite humiliating and I loved every minute of it.

In the bedroom I saw that my clothes had been laid out. I don't like other people picking out my clothes but I guess that was part of my punishment. Adding to my annoyance I saw that instead of stockings or panty hose I was expected to wear a pair of suspender panty hose. These are like one-piece stockings and garter belt combined. Imagine a pair of panty hose with the crotch and the hips cut out. In my view they are suitable only for porn actresses. I guess I'm the porn actress now.

There were no panties, so I wouldn't have to decide whether to wear them inside or outside the hose. The little blue tennis dress would leave a lot of my legs exposed so I hoped I was dressing for staying home. No such luck. James said it would do me good to learn a little shame. Then I might not be so eager for exposure. The idea made me nervous but this was what I agreed to. And I trust my husband.

Our first stop was at the grocery store. James instructed me to purchase a bunch of bananas and a box of condoms. Oh, it was going to be like that. He said I would go through the checkout line by myself and if the clerk made any sort of remark about what I intended to do with the items I was to invite them to join me for the evening. I felt very self-conscious shopping with no panties and I had to walk very gingerly with the plug between my cheeks. I chose the elderly female clerk hoping she wouldn't comment on my purchase. She gave me a dirty look but that was it.

Our second stop was at a drug store. There I was instructed to buy a bottle of lube and a box of latex gloves. The clerk on duty was young, about twenty. He wasn't bad looking but I didn't want to have sex with him. I wandered the store looking to see if there was anyone else who might check me out. The boys buzzed my buttplug to spur me along so I decided to take my chances with the young clerk. At the last second I grabbed a tube of hemorrhoid ointment. This had the desired effect; he wouldn't even make eye contact with me. The plug buzzed the whole time I was checking out.

We had one more stop to make and I knew I was in trouble when we pulled up at an adult video store. James gave me a slip of paper with the name of an item, the Double Whopper. It turned out to be a very large dildo that had a second smaller dildo for penetrating your anus while the larger one went in your pussy. I was concerned that the boys intended the large part to go in my ass and the smaller one in my pussy. Oh, if only it was that easy.

The clerk on duty here was a young lady with brightly dyed hair and a ring in her nose. Her eyes lit up when she saw my item. "Looks like someone's in for a fun night."

I stood there dumbly for a moment, then looked over at James. The buttplug buzzed for a moment in answer. "I... yes. Would you care to join me?"

The girl laughed. "Haha, no thanks. But I appreciate the offer. You can send me a link to the video, OK?"

*****

Back at home they had me remove the plug. I had gotten so accustomed to it that it surprised me when taking it out proved just as challenging as putting it in. I was glad I was still somewhat tight back there. This wouldn't be fun any more if my ass gaped in front of my men.

They had me take the dildo out of the package.The boys made me pose with it, lick it, hold it up to my pussy. Kevin stuck the dildo upright on the middle of a wooden bench using the suction cup at the base. I removed my dress and bra and stood there meekly in just the suspender panty hose and black secretary shoes. James told me what he wanted, both parts of the Double Whopper up my pooper at the same time. I wasn't sure I could pull it off but I was determined to try.

I straddled the bench and easily sat on the pony part of the dildo. I rode it a couple times and then switched to the horse part. This was a little more difficult. The larger dildo was not as wide as the plug but it was longer, obviously, and didn't narrow after the first few inches. Still, I had it in position in a few minutes and was enjoying how it felt. I got my knees up on the bench and made a show of sliding up and down on the big rubber dick. I felt the smaller one rubbing in my ass crack while I did so.

Kevin said he doubted I was going to be able to take both of them. James assured him I could. Of course I wasn't about to let my husband down. They each held me by a shoulder to help me keep my balance. They each held one of my ass cheeks to help spread me for the invasion to come. I reached between my legs and lined up both parts of the Double Whopper at my back door. It wasn't easy, and it took a while, but I got both ends past my tight, greased up sphincter muscles. I felt stretched to capacity.

I got about half of the toy in my colon but was afraid to go beyond that. James assured me that was far enough. I started to ride the Double Whopper slowly, up and down, in and out. Can you imagine the sight? Would you want to see your wife in this position? My guys were mesmerized, watching me cornhole myself like that. It was a great feeling. Not as great as bringing a man to orgasm with my ass, but I was still pleased with myself. What happened next, though, makes it pale in comparison.

They let me climb off the bench and said it was time for the real thing. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and re-apply some lube. The three of us went to the bedroom and James lay on the end of the bed with his legs hanging over the edge. He had me climb on him and take his hard cock in my pussy. It was nice getting attention there for a change. Kevin came up behind me and cautiously worked his own cock into my butt. My anus didn't have much resistance left in it after the extreme stretching I endured. But with James filling my pussy, my ass felt as tight as it ever was. And believe it or not, being double penetrated like this was untraveled territory for me.

They were very careful though and it felt incredible. I fucked myself gently on thir cocks and could not hold off my orgasm for more than a few minutes.

When my climax subsided they both pulled out of my holes, their cocks still hard.

"You ready, Kev?" James asked.

"Ready, Jimmy," Kevin replied.

I wasn't sure what was happening until I felt both cock heads at my asshole. "I'm not sure about this, guys." I pleaded.

"You can do it, baby," James assured me. "Just give it a try."

I started rocking my hips on my husband's stomach, pressing my ass back against the two stiff dicks. Kevin must be holding them together. This wasn't even the first time they had been in this position, dicks squashed together in one of my holes. The memory of that epic double blowjob inspired me to make this a success.

I reached back and spread my cheeks wide, wider, even wider. I felt Kevin's cock head start to slip into my anus and before it made too much progress I put some of my weight on it and bore down to accommodate the second anal intruder. Now they were both in about an inch, Kevin slightly deeper. I made a supreme effort to suppress my fear and relax. I moved my ass slowly in a circle and screwed back on their cocks, two cocks! They were definitely making progress in my butthole and the feeling made me more confident, more eager to be violated this way.

Now that both dicks had made it past the entryway I eased ever so slowly back on them, working past the thickest part of Kevin, then of James. I was so excited, but also terrified.

"That's it, I can't go any farther," I said, though I wasn't entirely sure.

"That's fine, baby," James reassured me. "You're the best."

"Damn, Rita!" Kevin was very excited. "You are fucking amazing."

By now I was starting to relax again. When I thought about it, I wasn't really feeling more stretched than when I was sitting on the plastic dicks in the living room. I tentatively brought my ass up and down again on their combined penises, just half an inch or so. We all three groaned. I did it again, and again. Slowly, carefully, I eased them deeper inside me. I was going to do it. I was going to ride two big dicks in my one poor butthole. I was going to make them both come in my ass, fill my ass to overflowing with their come.

I was feeling braver and started giving a little flourish to each stroke. We filled the room with our moans and groans. Kevin came first, James followed shortly after. As they started to soften I pushed back on them so they were both balls deep in my butt. This was a once in a lifetime thing, I hoped, so I wanted to savor it. We stayed that way for a long time, a little middle-aged woman sandwiched between two men, their semi-erect penises mixed together in her greasy, come-filled, stretched out anus. Don't judge us.

*****

It was about six months later I found myself in Shane's little apartment. I had decided to make a gift to him of the bra matching the panties he snitched from my purse. Of course I was wearing the bra and he had to take it off of me. If he was turned off by the sight of my middle-aged body it didn't affect how stiff his dick was when he filled the first two of my holes. We were having some drinks while he recharged for the third.

"I promised my husband I would behave. But I figured I already started something with you so I'm obliged to finish it."

"I'm glad." Shane was stroking my legs while I sipped my martini. He made a darn good martini.

"You may be interested to know that the private investigators turned up a certain security professional at a downtown business who likes to hide cameras in men's rooms, hoping to see penises. He uploads his dirty potty videos to a web site solely for the likes and comments from people who enjoy that sort of thing."

12