Middle-Aged Butt Slut, Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gross." He unfastened my garter belt and started pulling down my thigh highs.

"You can't keep those, you know." I warned him. "Anyway, sometimes he catches men on camera using the restroom for other things, no big surprise. If he thinks they will do anything to protect their reputation he blackmails them into having sex with him."

"That's uncool," Shane said. He spread my knees apart and leaned face-first into my lap.

"He must not have been interested in blackmailing me but he did see the opportunity to take me down a peg. And that was his downfall. If he hadn't put my name on that upload I would probably never have learned of it. Are you even listening to me?"

"Mmm hmmm," he mumbled around a mouthful of pussy lips. He ate that thing like he enjoyed it.

"His activities have been under scrutiny, both online and in real life, as they say. The evidence is damning and quite embarrassing. He will be asked to turn over control of all his accounts and data. This is only a formality. He no longer controls them at all, starting today."

While he licked me, his thumb pressed up against my anus. Enough time had passed for my sphincter muscles to snap back in place but I was still nervous he'd notice I wasn't quite as tight as the last time he was back there. I expected him to push his thumb up in me but he just pressed and pressed like he was ringing my doorbell. It made me fucking crazy, pardon my language.

"It all ends today; no more hidden cameras, his potty videos are coming down, and for his blackmail victims the nightmare is finally ending."

"You're very generous, Mrs Morceau," he said, finally pushing his thumb into my hole.

"I can afford to be generous, Shane, because I have so much to offer." I put down my drink and pushed him onto the floor. Standing over him, legs spread, I hoped I looked dramatic. I lowered myself into a lewd squat over his hard dick. He guided it to my bung and, with my feet flat on the floor, I swiveled my ass in little circles until he was deep inside me. It gave me much pleasure to see the look on his face as he sunk into me. And so my story ends where it began, with me on top of the world and a young man's meat wedged in my rectum.

12