All Comments on 'Middle-Aged Butt Slut, Exposed'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is wrong on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot. Perhaps a part 3?

G

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much for your comments, G. I'm working on a part 3 and thinking about sharing part zero, maybe. Those will come out over the next couple of months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unsexy language. "Bunghole" is a turn off.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

What a fun read. The dialogue is crisp, witty and so well done I could almost hear her speaking. I like that she is still exploring and finding out what excites her. Why she thinks she’s “old” at 42, I have no idea. However, I’m pleased that it hasn’t deterred her from seeking pleasure.

Love James and Kevin, by the way, and how she now says things like, I love these men, and my guys. They’re dynamic is great.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings6 months agoAuthor

Thank you, @m1km1n30. I'm glad you liked the story. Rita is actually in her fifties in this series except for "Fuck Doll", which is her remembering a past event. Tina is about 42 though in Bettina's Oral Arguments and she had a lot of exploring to do at that age.

AngelsOfLustAngelsOfLust2 months ago

What a story. Hosiery and anal. Style and perversion. We need mire like this one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...