Middle-Aged Madness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

"I felt confused," he told her. "I did it because you asked me to and I hate to disappoint you. I didn't want to enjoy it. But you're so fucking sexy, sweetheart. You made my cock so fucking hard, just like it's hard now from looking at your tits and your fingers on your pussy."

"Touch it for me, daddy," she panted and then she pulled her panties down. "Jerk your cock while you talk to your slutty daughter." He took his cock in his hand as he watched her spread her pussy open for her fingers.

"Your cunt is so tight, sweetheart. And so hot. It felt so good sliding my cock into your wet cunt. I didn't want to enjoy it, but I did. I wanted to pound my cock into you. I wanted to pound my cock into my slutty little daughter because her cunt felt so fucking good around my cock."

"I loved having your cock in me, daddy," she panted as she shoved two fingers into her cunt. "I don't care who thinks it's wrong, I loved it and want it in me again. I was cumming the whole time we fucked and I had the biggest orgasm of my life when I felt you shooting your cum inside of me. I don't care if people think it's wrong or that I'm a slut or a tramp. I'm your slut, daddy. I'm your tramp! Oh, fuck... Oh, daddy..." He watched as she came and he wished he was there to hold her and lick up her juices.

"I love us talking dirty like this, daddy. Does it bother you?"

"Not at all," he admitted.

"Do you want me to talk to you while you jerk off?"

"No, sweetheart. That's okay."

"I don't want you to feel frustrated."

"I'll be fine."

"You can fuck mom or have her give you a blow job, right?"

"I'm okay, sweetheart. Don't worry about it."

"We need to be together again, daddy."

"The four of us would have to agree, sweetheart," he sighed. "You and Mike would have to be very sure." He saw the smile light up her face at his surrender.

"When? When can we see you again?"

"Not for a while. You two have to be certain and we have to set some ground rules if you really want to do this. We'll talk some more soon."

"I love you daddy. I love you so fucking much. But I'm going to start nagging you."

Arlene received a 'facetime' call from Mike around the same time as Steve received the call from Susan. "Do you mind taking a video call?" Mike asked her.

"Well, if I had some warning I might have prettied myself up," she told him.

"You always look terrific to me," he told her.

"You don't look bad either," she said, liking flirting him. "What's up?"

"I want to be with you again, Arlene," he said. "I keep thinking about us fucking and I get so hard."

"And what about Susan?"

"She wants to be with Steve again."

"And it doesn't bother you that she wants her father to fuck her again?"

"I've always known she loved her father in a different way than most woman do. And since they fucked, she's a different person. She's much more relaxed, and she seems so sexy."

"And your sex life?"

"We're fucking all the time and she's sucking my cock a lot more, but I keep thinking about fucking you again. Do you think about us at all?"

"I do, baby, but it's a very dangerous thing. It can ruin your marriage if you're not very secure in your relationship."

"But it's not like that," he complained. "Even though we all love each other it's not like we're going to have an affair or anything. We're family and why shouldn't we have an exciting relationship occasionally?"

"You make a good point," she said.

"So, tell me what you think about from when we were together," he said softly.

"I think about how nice it felt to have your cock in my mouth, and how hot it was when I licked it and rubbed my lips on it," she told him.

"I loved how that felt, Arlene. Susan never did anything like that to me. She just kind of jerks me off with her mouth."

"And how you came so much," she added. "How it felt to have your hot cum filling my mouth and coating my tongue."

"I'm taking my cock out, okay?"

"Okay," she told him, and after he propped his phone on a desk she watched him pull down his pants and underwear. His erect cock sprang up and he wrapped his hand around it.

"It was choking in there," he told her.

"I can imagine," she said.

"Do you want to take some clothes off?"

"I beg your pardon," she laughed.

"Just show me your tits, okay? Please?"

"Mike!"

"Pretty please," he said as he moved his phone so she could see his face and his cock. She sighed and then she propped her phone on her desk so it showed her from the waist up. She felt wicked as she slowly unzipped her sweat jacket and took it off. "You're so fucking sexy," he said and she watched his hand begin slowly stroking his cock. "Have you ever... Your tits..."

"Has Steve ever fucked my tits? Is that what you want to know?"

"Yes," he panted.

"Well, I don't think he would mind me telling you this, yes, he fucks my tits and he cums all over them. First, he licks and sucks them to get them slick with his saliva and then I push them together, like this," she said as she pressed her tits together, "with his cock between them, and then he starts fucking them and when the tip of his cock gets near my mouth I kiss it or lick it and then he shoots his hot sperm all over them." Mike was jerking his cock while she was talking and she watched as his cock exploded shooting arcs of sperm in the air with one blob even landing on the screen of his phone.

"You make me so fucking hot," he told her. "We have to see each other again. We have to. Don't you want to?"

"We all have to decide and agree," she told him.

"When?"

"I'll talk to Steve and we'll let you know."

Arlene walked into Steve's office with her jack still open and both tits showing. "He got me to show him my tits and he jerked off and came while I told him about you fucking them," she told him.

"Susan showed me her tits and got me to take my cock out, and she masturbated until she came while we talked."

"What are we going to do?" she asked him. "I told him the four of us have to decide and he asked me when. I told him I would talk to you."

"Now that you mentioned fucking your tits, it's on my mind," he told her.

"Do you promise to clean me up afterward?" she said as she shrugged off her jacket and walked over to the couch.

"Of course," he told her.

He fucked her tits while he fingered her cunt and she came twice before he did. A rope of sperm splashed her face before he sprayed the rest of it over her tits. When he knelt down beside the couch she turned on her side and pressed her tits against his face so he could lick them clean.

"Let's start with us," Steve said as they nestled in bed. "Do you want to have sex with Mike?"

"Yes, if they're ready for it," she admitted. "I like the flirting and I like you seeing me getting fucked and sucking cock. Do you want to have sex with Susan?"

"I still feel guilty about having sex with our daughter but she's so fucking sexy and she wants it so much."

"You loved fucking her, honey. And you loved having your cock in her mouth."

"I did. Am I awful?"

"No. You didn't take advantage of her. She's an adult and she's always wanted you."

"Okay. So, we're okay with that part of it but we agree we're worried about whether they can handle it."

"Right," Arlene agreed. "They say they've talked about it and because we're family and love each other they don't see how it hurts their relationship."

"We have to know if they're okay seeing each other have sex with us. They didn't really watch."

"I know what you mean," she agreed.

"I think we should talk to them on the phone, the four of us, and try to discourage them. If we can't, then we'll see them again."

"I agree, but I don't think the phone is a good idea. Let's take them to dinner in a public place and talk to them face to face."

"Okay. Do you want me to set up or do you want to do it?" he asked.

"I'll take care of it."

When Steve was driving home from work on Monday night Susan called. "Am I interrupting anything?" she asked.

"No, I'm driving home. How are you?"

"Nervous," she told him.

"About what?"

"Mom invited us to dinner on Friday night and I'm nervous about what you're going to tell us."

"I'm going to tell you that you're a nosy little brat," he teased.

"I'd rather you tell me that I'm your tramp daughter and you can't wait to fuck me again," she told him.

"Susan!" he scolded.

"I love how we talked dirty the other night, daddy. Did it bother you?"

"No, sweetheart," he admitted.

"I never talk like that and use those words but it felt good to talk like that to you and it really turned me on to hear you talk about how good your cock felt in my cunt and in my mouth."

"I always want to be honest with you, sweetheart."

"I know. So, tell me, is your cock getting hard talking to me now?"

"It is," he told her.

"If I send a picture to your phone can you see it while we still talk?"

"Yes," he told her, and he clicked when the phone signaled and saw a selfie of Susan's naked body from neck to thighs. "Very nice," he whispered.

"That's what you can have, daddy. "Whenever you want, to do whatever you want with."

"You're driving me crazy," he told her.

"Good," she replied, "because you're making me a sex maniac. Tell me what's going to happen on Friday."

"We're going to talk."

"About what?"

"Don't be cute. You know what we're going to talk about."

"What are you going to tell us?"

"We'll tell you all the reasons we shouldn't do anything."

"And if we still want to be with you?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," he told her.

"I know you want me, daddy. And I want you, so I don't understand why we can't be together."

"We'll discuss it Friday, sweetheart. The four of us."

"Tell me that you want to fuck me, daddy, and that you want me to suck your cock. Tell me so I won't be afraid."

"I want to fuck you, sweetheart. I want to fuck you hard and make you cum like you've never cum before. And I want to ram my cock down your fucking throat and cum all over you so I can lick it off."

"I love you, daddy. I can't wait to be with you again.

They met for dinner on Friday and Steve could tell they were nervous but there was also a lot of sexual tension in the air. They made small talk while they ate and when coffee was served they all looked at Steve. "You've been talking about being with us again?" he started.

"Every night," Susan answered and Mike nodded.

"Do you want to tell us what you've decided?" he asked.

"That we want to be with you again," Mike said.

"That we love each other and think it would a good experience for us to learn from people we both love," Susan added.

"And you don't see any downside?" Arlene asked.

"We know you're both worried that it will affect our relationship," Mike stated but Steve interrupted him.

"It WILL affect your relationship, Mike," he said. "Trust us when we say that. The question is will it make it better or make it worse."

"How did it affect your relationship?" Susan asked.

"It gave us a spark when we needed it," Arlene said, "and we learned a lot about ourselves and each other. But I became insecure and the man I love never hesitated to do what I asked."

"But we know that can never happen between us because we're family," Susan said. "I don't think you want to steal my husband, mom, and I don't believe you think I would steal yours."

"You're right," Steve said. "But can you watch each other have sex with someone else? Mike, can you watch Susan suck my cock and take my cum in her mouth?"

"Susan," Arlene said, "can you watch me suck Mike's cock or take his cum on my face. Can we lay together side by and let them fuck us. Can you watch Steve put his cock in Susan's cunt, Mike? Susan, can we sit side by side and suck their cocks? Will that bother either of you?" The table was quiet for a minute before Susan spoke up.

"The answer is 'we don't know' but we want to find out because we will learn from it either way. And we know you love us and would never do anything to hurt us. It was so exciting to be with you both and it made us realize how deep we felt about our fantasies and we want to see if it grows."

"I've always known that Susan felt more for you than is normal," Mike said to Steve. "It never bothered me because I could see how much you loved each other and how good you are for her. And Arlene, I've always had a crush on you and I didn't realize how strong it was until we were together. I want us to be together again and I know that means Steve and Susan will be together, but I can accept that."

"We can both accept that," Susan added.

It was quiet again and Arlene looked at Steve and nodded. They had thought it would turn out this way and had agreed that Steve would lay out the ground rules. "Okay," Steve said and Susan and Mike were all ears. "We've tried our best to dissuade you and point out all the pitfalls and you've answered all our questions, so, if you still want to, we will see you again with the expectation that we will have sex." Susan squeezed Steve's hand and Mike looked like he was going to drool on Arlene. "But..."

"No buts!" Susan protested.

"BUT!" Steve said and she fell silent. "You can change your mind at any time, before or even during, and there is no commitment to do whatever the other wants. We all have free will in this arrangement. If anyone doesn't like something it will not happen. No means no. Is that understood?"

"Yes," Susan and Mike said.

"It will be different than the first time. No one knew what would happen then, it just happened. You'll be very nervous the next time because there will be expectations. You can back out at any time for any reason. Understood?"

"Yes," they both agreed.

"If this happens again it will be up to you to initiate a third time and the four of us must agree again. Is that clear?" They both nodded. "This is not a weekly thing. If we proceed we'll work out some sort of schedule."

"How often did you see the other couple you were with?" Susan asked.

"Every two months or so," Arlene replied. "Five or six times a year."

"That's too long," Susan complained. "Did you just see them for one night?"

"No, it was usually for a weekend, Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning," Arlene said.

"So, you were together a lot of hours." Susan said.

"You're right," Arlene agreed.

"There were no children involved," Steve said. "We had more control of our time. Let's not argue before we even get started. Can you and Susan work out the next step?" Steve asked Arlene.

"Yes, we can work it out," Arlene replied.

Their cars were parked in the same area of the parking lot so they walked towards them together. Susan held Steve's hand and leaned against him. "I'm very happy about this, daddy. Thank you."

"I want you to be happy," he told her.

"I can't wait to be with you again," she said as she squeezed his hand.

"I'm glad we worked this out," Mike said to Arlene.

"So am I," Arlene agreed. "It was getting stressful. You understand that we just want what's best for you?"

"Completely. You've both made it very clear to us."

Susan looked at her watch when they got near their cars. "We're leaving a little earlier than we expected," she said, "we have some time to... talk or something."

"Here?" Arlene said to her.

"No," Susan replied. "I'll talk to daddy in your car and you can talk to Mike in ours," and before anyone could object she pulled Steve over to his car. When he clicked the fob, she jumped into the back seat and dragged him in behind her. Her lips were pressed against his as soon as he faced her and he let her tongue slither into his mouth as he brought his right hand to her chest. "I love the way you kiss me, daddy, I forgot to tell you that with everything else I love that you do."

"And do you love bending over so I can see your tits?" he asked as he rubbed them.

"I know you like them," she said and then she pulled her scoop necked top down and reached behind her back to open her strapless bra.

"We don't have time to fuck, sweetheart," he told her.

"I know," she said and then she kissed him again. He couldn't help squeezing her tits as their tongues swirled together and he felt his cock straining against his pants. When they came up for air she opened his fly and wrestled his cock out. "I have to suck your cock, daddy. I keep thinking about it." She got on her knees between his legs and then reached into her purse. She took out her phone and handed it to him. "I want you to take pictures of me with your cock in my mouth like you said you kept remembering. Just do it, okay?" He nodded and as soon as he took the phone she slipped the tip of his cock between her lips.

Arlene got in the car with Mike and felt like a teenager as they began to make out. His hands were all over her and he managed to unzip her top and open her bra. She shrugged it off and pulled his head down to her chest. It felt nice when he began sucking on her tits and she lifted her dress to her waist to give his hands access to her pussy. "That feels so nice, baby," she said as he rubbed her pussy and sucked on her tits.

"I can't wait to fuck you again," he told her. "I want to feel your hot cunt around my cock again."

"Soon, baby," she told him.

"My cock is so hard," he told her.

"Do you want me to take care of that for you?" she asked him.

"Please," he panted. She knelt down between his legs and opened his belt. She helped him pull down his shorts and pants and then she took his hard cock in her hand. When she leaned forward and rubbed his cock between her tits she thought he was going to faint.

"Oh, fuck!" he exclaimed as she pressed her tits together around his erection and ran her tongue over the pre-cum that was dripping from the tip.

"I wish Steve could see me doing this," she thought. "I'm such a fucking slut but I love how it feels."

Steve kept snapping pictures of Susan sucking his cock and occasionally looking up at him. "My daughter is sucking my cock," he kept thinking, "and I love how it feels to have my cock in her mouth." She came up for air and began rubbing the tip all over her face as she looked at the camera. He knew he was close to cumming so he switched the phone to video and a minute later he began spewing sperm all over her face. She seemed surprised and didn't know what to do but she aimed his cock down and kept jerking it. When his cock began to get soft he pulled her up into his arms and kissed her smearing his cum over both pairs of lips and tasting it on her tongue. She began to moan and he began licking cum from her tits while he pulled her panties down. When he slipped three fingers into her cunt and began rubbing her clit with his thumb she came immediately while she cradled his head and rubbed his lips through the cum on her tits.

Mike started fucking his cock through Arlene's tits and she kissed and licked the tip whenever it got close to her mouth. When she heard him moan she realized he was going to cum and there was nothing she could do about it. A hot spurt of sperm coated her lips and a rope splattered across her cheek. She had an orgasm from the thought of giving her son-in-law a blowjob in the back seat of a car. She felt more sperm dripping down her chest before she got her mouth over the tip and sucked the rest of his load into her mouth. "Oh my God!" Mike said when he looked at her face. "I'm so sorry, Arlene. That was so fucking sexy and I couldn't control myself."

"I loved doing this for you, baby," she told him and then she ran her tongue over her lips and swallowed." Just then headlights lit up the car and they knew they had to get themselves together.

Susan's tits were practically hanging out and she had one shoe in her hand as she made her way over to their car. Arlene could see sperm coating her face and gobs dripping from her hair. She wasn't in much better shape holding her top up to cover her tits as she hurried to their car. They just waved good-bye to each other as headlights came on and engines started around them.

jamax
jamax
247 Followers