Middle-Aged Madness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

"You look like you had fun," Steve said as he began to drive home. Arlene let go of her top and pulled her dress up to her waist.

"He cums so fast," she said as she began stroking her pussy.

"What happened?"

"We were making out and he got my bra off. Then he started sucking my tits and it was nice but his cock was getting so hard so I took it out and started to suck it. When we talked on the phone he was asking if you ever fucked my tits so I decided to do it for him. I wished you were there to see it, honey. I was in the back seat of a car with a cock fucking my tits and I was kissing it and licking it and wishing you were watching and then he started to cum and it went all over the place. What about you and Susan? Her face looked pretty shiny and I saw sperm dripping from her hair."

"We made out and I had her bra off. Then she took my cock out and handed me her phone. She said she wanted me to take pictures of her with my cock in her mouth because I told her I had an image of her with the tip of my cock in her mouth from the night we were together."

"Did you do it?"

"Yes. She started sucking my cock and I kept snapping pictures and when she began rubbing my cock on her face I switched the phone to video and started to cum. I came all over her face and tits. I think I wanted to do it. I think I wanted to cum all over our daughter's face."

"Was she mad?"

"No, but she seemed surprised."

"Then what happened?"

"I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. I was able to get her panties off and she came when I fucked three fingers into her cunt and thumbed her clit."

"Did she have cum in her mouth when you kissed her?"

"Yes, and it was all over her lips. Did you cum with Mike?"

"No," she said.

A minute later Steve pulled into a rest area. "What are you doing?" she asked him.

"Get that dress off and get in the back seat, you fucking tramp," he told her. She quickly slipped out of her dress and scurried into the back seat wearing just stockings and panties. He had his cock out when he joined her. She whimpered when he ripped her panties open and then made her kneel with her head down on the seat. "Only a slut like you would suck her son-in-law's cock in the back seat of a car and let him fuck her tits," he said as he rammed his cock into her.

"I know," she said as she began to fuck back at him. "I'm a dirty fucking slut who likes sucking young cock while my husband takes pictures of his daughter giving him a blow job."

"I'm going to fuck you hard, you slut bitch," he said.

"Yes! Fuck me hard. I want to be fucked hard. Give it to me! Give it to me!"

She came three times before he shot his cum into her and then she licked his cock clean. She was a wreck when she got back in the front seat and covered up her bare tits with her dress. "You always know what I need, honey," she whispered. "I love you so much and can't imagine what my life would be like without you."

jamax
jamax
247 Followers