Middle of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's one more thing I want Val." He rubbed his cockhead against her clit, and smirked to himself when she whimpered and moved back against the gliding touch. "It's the first thing you can do to keep your promises to me. Your promise just now to do everything I say, and the ones last night of making up the last couple of years to me."

"What do you want me to do Robbie?" She gasped and then whined in disappointment when he pushed the head of his cock in but popped it back in. "Please tell me so I can earn you?"

His cock bobbed in excitement at her wanting to "earn" him and he squeezed along his length as he watching her hips push back at him. "Put your rings on the bedside table until I leave." He heard her nasal gasp and saw her start to tense up, and was certain she was going to object. "If you're my girlfriend, then your husband's rings belong over there while you're with me. It's not right to either of us for you to wear them right now, don't you think?"

He...wasn't wrong... She hated him for his question, hated him for taking his demands that far so quick...but she hated herself more as she lowered herself to her elbows. She hated the weird excitement that was giving her a hum under her skin, and how...fine...she was going this far.

Robert wished her could see detail in the dark, but it was still a rush to see her move her hand to the bedside table before he heard the soft clinking of her wedding rings setting down.

"That's my good girl," he praised as he drew her hips back with one hand and used the other to guide his cock to his new favorite place. He sighed as he sank back into her and was eagerly welcomed back in as his temporary girlfriend's moans filled the room. "You did that so easy for me."

"I need to know what I'm missing Robbie." She pushed her hips back to take every inch until she felt him bottom out. She moaned at how sore she was getting to be, but was more than eager to take more from him. "I need you to show me what it's like to be treated the way I really deserve, but you're right, I can't wear those when you're trying to put me in my place." She emphasized her point by slowly rocking forward and back, driving him deep with each push back.

Robert was drunk on the combination of her sweet, desperate words and watching her use his cock without any orders or suggestions. "I'm glad you see it my way, it'll make it easier for you to adjust." He grunted and had to push his hips forward when she pushed herself back a little harder. "Does that excite you? Knowing you're in good hands now?"

"Yes!" She cried out in surprise when his hand connected with her ass. "It's so wrong of me to do this, but I need to know, Robbie. I need to know what it's like to be owned by someone who knows what they're doing."

"It's not wrong Val," he assured her as he held her hips and moved her at a pace that was slow and torturous for her. He wanted her to focus on the veins massaging over her sore pussy, as well as the drag of his cockhead, anything to keep her focus on him "It's only natural for a woman like you to want to know her options. And you already know your husband can't you pregnant, maybe..." He grabbed her hair and tugged her back as he thrust forward, making her moan in surprise "...there's a reason he can't knock you up."

"What...What do you me..mean, oh god..." She gave up trying to talk when her new boyfriend began moving, started working towards something she could already tell would be unforgiving on her body.

"What if you only met him so we could meet?" He savored the slick glide of a few hard thrusts. "You believe...in fate and shit...what if you met him...so you could find the man," he tugged her hair again and smiled at the whorish moan that came out of her, and the way her pussy tightened around his cock, "who could treat you right?"

Valen could only moan in response as his cockhead repeatedly drove into her already battered cervix, making it impossible for her to think past how deep he could reach. Jeremy was endowed in length and thickness, but Robert was hitting places Jeremy couldn't, and his words were planting a seed of their own, aided by the easily manipulated mindset she was currently lost in as Robert's grip on her hips edged closer to bruising. The silent promise of impending bruises -- a tangible sign of ownership -- sent a new flood of arousal rushing through her, making it easier for Robert to show his sister-in-law what she could have. She had no idea what it said to him that she was even curious about what he could do for her. She even took off her fucking wedding rings for him.

Riding that victory, Robert stared at the shadows of the bedside table where he had seen her set them as the sound of bodies connecting grew sharper and her short moans grew louder. "I think...you know I'm...right." He stopped thrusting long enough to push her upper half down and lean over her before he resumed his punishing thrusts. "You need me. Need this."

She wanted to argue him for the sake of her marriage, but he was right. He was giving her something she hadn't had since she was forced to be good for her father's friends. Something she had secretly craved and thought she would never have again. Something she couldn't go without now that she'd had it again. And Robert gave her more when he pushed down between her shoulders, pinning her to the bed as he drove into her again and again. She couldn't think past the long lost pleasure he gave her, and how used and owned she felt under his merciless claim.

This. THIS was what she needed from a partner. This consensual, desired abuse of her body with no care if she liked it or not. She was truly there just to be used and to possibly (hopefully) carry his child. It was because of that, her rings and her husband weren't on her mind as she relaxed her pussy and took every rough snap of her lover's hips.

"You were made...for my...fuck...my cock... He can't keep up...I can. I fucked you into...exhaustion earlier. Has he? Can he do that for you?"

"No." She managed to answer before another short moan was fucked out of her. "He can't. Only...Only you."

"What if I'm right...that you're meant for me? Hmm? What if...I do knock you up? And instead of...keeping quiet, I tell Jere the truth? Tell him I did it?" He picked up his pace as he thought about the image he was painting for her. It excited him immensely to think about being the cause of the happy couple's ultimate divorce. "Fuck...He'd leave you in a heartbeat...then I could have you...my personal bitch in heat...same breeding kink as me, too? He'd have to watch you...raise so many babies..."

Valen cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as Robert slammed home one final time, jamming his cock hard against her cervix before he erupted. The force of his eruption...the determined way he was grinding down into her...her old needs being so thoroughly satisfied...it all pushed her over the edge into her own intense orgasm. While she was seeing stars behind her closed tight eyes, Robert was busy doing his part to ensure his child's life would start inside her. He kept her stuffed full of his cock, even when he lowered her hips and settled his body down on top of her to make sure she couldn't get away...not that she wanted to.

At that moment, all Valen wanted was to stay pinned beneath him with his thick cock sealing his potent sperm inside her fertile pussy. Even if she had known their efforts from the night before was enough to get her pregnant, she wouldn't have wanted to move yet. He had just given her the very thing she needed, he had left her satisfied, she wanted to savor this as long as she could.

"Look at yourself," he lightly taunted by her ear, partially out of breath, and tugged at her earlobe with his teeth, "used...leaking my cum... Tell me you don't love this Val..."

She nodded numbly as his hand stroked her side like he was petting a dog, a dehumanizing act that sent a tremor of delight through her.

"Can't even talk, can you?" He kissed the back of her neck and smirked when she barely managed a noise in the back of her throat to admit his assumption. "Has Jere stolen your voice before baby?" When he was answered with a weak head shake for 'no' he kissed between her shoulders. "See? Just more proof Val. You only met him to find me."

Valen couldn't help but wonder if Robert was right. She loved Jeremy, and was so very appreciative of every effort he put into their relationship. But everything she actually needed from a partner...Robert was giving her. While her husband left her feeling loved and cherished, he could never leave her feeling so used, sore, and properly claimed like this. She was deeply satisfied in her place underneath the man who had, as he put it, stolen her voice. Sex with her husband, good as he was, would never be enough now that Robert had kept his word and shown her what it was like to be put in her place.

But Jeremy had given her a window of opportunity. He wanted them to use Robert as a breeding stud of sorts, and had expressed heavy interest in it being a fake affair for as long as it took for her to get pregnant. He had put her under his brother and told her to have fun...so why was she holding back? Why was she worried about it being wrong when this was quite literally what Jeremy had installed the cameras for?

She was pulled from her thoughts as Robert began to withdraw his spent cock from her cum soaked pussy, the drag of his cockhead slightly painful in the best ways. She gave a soft, pained moan as the last of his cock slipped out, leaving her feeling empty in the absence of his girthy length.

"Stay."

Valen nodded weakly, still unable to speak as Robert left the bed. He was only gone a moment before he returned and spread her legs, but stayed to the side of her as his hand went between her legs. She gasped in surprise when a cool, hard object was pressed into her tender passage until it was safely securing his cum inside her. The plug Jeremy had bought just for her breeding was clenched tightly when Valen was unintentionally reminded that her husband had set this in motion. Just as her father had presented her to Ted and watched as his friend tried to knock her up, Jeremy had offered her womb to his brother and would be watching Robert's attempts to knock her up on the cameras.

The same situation Jeremy had taken her from, he had put her back in himself. She was right back where she started...where she would always wind up. But unlike when she had been tied down to make sure she couldn't get away from Ted, she had willingly accepted Robert's copious loads when she knew she was most likely to fall pregnant with his child. She was having a hard time telling what was pretend and what was acting on her part with how far under her skin Robert had gotten now that she let him in.

By the time the day of Jeremy's return rolled around, Robert had Valen so deeply entangled in his manipulation that she was lost in her own role play. She was eager to please, desperate to keep him satisfied and hopefully fulfill her purpose of getting pregnant. She was so determined to carry her boyfriend's child, that despite being terribly sore the morning she had to go pick up Jeremy, she still eagerly crawled onto Robert's lap and moaned as she impaled herself on his morning erection. She knew it would be the last time she would be this sore and used, and wanted to make sure she enjoyed it while she could.

Robert was pleased to wake up to his borrowed toy using him for her pleasure without even trying to wake him first. Though, maybe that was the cause of the blowjob dream he was having beforehand. He didn't care to put thought into it, preferring to focus on the sight of his brother's wife leaning her head back to moan as she moved on his cock in ways that were obviously meant for her pleasure, with the way she rocked and shifted. He rubbed his hands up her thighs and up to her hips, resting there rather than guiding.

"Couldn't wait for me to wake up slut?" His voice was rough with sleep and low from his arousal. "Just had to, mm fuck, have me?"

Valen nodded and squeezed around his girth, turned on more by his call out. She hadn't been able to wait, she had woken up soaking and aching to be filled by her stud. Like a proper bitch in heat. "You were already hard," she explained as she rest her hands on his stomach for support as she rode him, "and you were in my dreams... Fuck Robbie, I woke up so horny for you."

Robert smirked as he watched Valen's tits bounce when she started easing up and then dropping down. He could already imagine them bigger, swollen with milk for their child. "You were dreaming of me, Val?"

She moaned as she dropped down harder and nodded eagerly, her cheeks flushed. "You were trying to get an Irish twin from me..." She whimpered as she squeezed while drawing herself up and then dropped down again. "...following through with your threat...keeping me pregnant."

"That's not a threat, Val, that's a promise." He squeezed her hips as he lifted his beneath her the next time she drove down, making her cry out when his cock struck home harder than she had intended. "Let me get between your thighs anytime I want and I'll make sure you have all the babies you want." He grunted when her pussy squeezed even tighter. "Tell me you don't want that, baby."

"I do," she rushed out as she groped and massaged her breasts for him, "I want you to keep me pregnant...don't want this to stop...when Jeremy gets home...want to stay your girlfriend."

Robert almost came from her words alone...and he wanted to hear more. "Yeah, baby? You like being my girlfriend?" He started lifting up his hips to meet her coming down when she started focusing on moving up and down.

Valen nodded and began coming down harder, moaning when another well-timed thrust from Robert hit hard and deep. "I do. You use me...so fucking good...leave me...so sore. You don't care..."

"He's too gentle with you Val," he pointed out as he watched her drive herself towards an orgasm on his cock, "I fuck you the way you need, baby. Look at you. You tell me you're so sore, but you're still stretching yourself on my cock. It's like you still can't get enough."

"Want to be...too sore, oh fuck...to welcome him home. Want to have...to think of you...when I'm with him."

"Then when you leave here, I'll make sure you're plugged full. Make your pussy soak up my sperm until you can get back home, give us a better chance at making you a mommy." He watched with excitement as she began to shake with pre orgasmic tremors. "And when you do fuck him later, you'll be all lubed up with my cum and he'll think it's just his wife being aroused for him."

Why was that so erotic to her? Despite Jeremy being fully aware of what was meant to happen, she burned even hotter at the idea of him unknowingly fucking into his brother's sloppy seconds. His own thrusts helping his wife fall pregnant by another man, would feel as though he were driving her further into his brother's arms. It all had her starting to consider a legitimate affair. It was even driving her closer to orgasm to think of plugging herself full of Robert's cum before she left to pick up her husband.

Her husband. Her rings. She hadn't even thought about her rings during the last few days of unadulterated debauchery. She had been too busy learning what it meant to belong to Robert, remembering what it felt like to slip into that old mindset again but with someone who would use her properly. As a matter of fact, outside of the few times Robert brought him up...Valen hadn't thought of Jeremy. It had been Robert she thought of and focused on making happy, Robert who hurt her the way she needed, used her the way she needed. He had consumed her in every way possible and in the process, he had managed to make her forget her husband.

"I want that." It was freeing to say it out loud. "I want Jeremy to be forced to fuck your cum deeper. I want him to help you get me pregnant and not know it. You got to cum in me Robbie." Her tone turned begging as her voice trembled. "Leave so much cum it leaks out around the plug..."

"Get on your back, then. I don't want to waste any when it's time to plug you."

Valen gave a disappointed whimper, not pleased with having to stop when she was so, so close to getting off. She was unwilling to do as he said, wanting to chase her orgasm, but her need to be feel his thick, hot claim shooting into her made her do as he said. She had only just gotten onto her back before Robert was pushing his way between her thighs. She was near delirious with excitement and need as she watched him guide his cock back inside, the stretch painful in all the right ways.

Robert grinned at the blissed out expression on Valen's face as her head fell back against the pillow and his name left her lips. "See how perfect we fit together?" He drew back and pushed back in with a low groan. "How easily your body molded to fit my cock?"

Valen nodded and ran her hands over his chest, needing more contact with him. "This whole week, anytime you weren't inside me, I was aching to get you back inside...to stop feeling so empty." She moved her legs with his guidance, bending them over his shoulders as he leaned down over her. "It's not like this with him. You give me everything he can't."

"Keep talking Val. I want to hear all the dirty truths you won't be able to tell your hubby when he gets home."

Valen gave a grateful moan as Robert finally began working towards finding his pace. "You hurt me so good Robbie," she praised him as she looked up at him, "those are your bruises on me baby. He never gives me any. I need to be hurt by you. I need to be used by you -- ah!" A forceful snap of his hips forced the cry from her. "You satisfy me in ways he never can. And you can get me pregnant Robbie, he can't do it. He's not good en-ah!"

Robert had found his pace, hard and driven deep, aimed to stroke right over her g spot. Her words were doing their job, working him to a frenzy as she praised his fucking instead of his brother's. The words fell too easily from her lips for her to pretend later that they were anything but genuine.

"He's not good enough Robbie. It has to be you. I need it to be you that gets me pregnant."

"Why?" He panted put. "Tell me why...it has to be me..."

"Because you'll keep me pregnant. You'll use me like a breeder, the way I fucking need to be used, oh god Robbie." She moved into his thrusts as best as she could in her position. "Don't you want your own slut? Always horny and ready for you? Willing to let you pump her full of cum anytime you want?"

"Even if you're not ready?"

"I'll always be ready for you. Haven't I been good for you this week? I haven't even put my rings back on yet Robbie. I took those off to earn you, remember?"

"Fuck, you did," he panted he drove into her, "You didn't...even fight it," he panted, "it was easy...to take those off...wasn't it?"

Valen nodded quickly while allowing her moans to escape her, wanting...needing Robert to hear what he was doing to her in hopes he would do more. "Needed them off...so you could put me in my place. Needed to give myself to you. Should've said yes in that stupid fucking kitchen."

At the reminder of the past slight Robert clenched his jaw in frustration and tore into her, using his thrusts as a punishment. Beneath him, Valen was merely along for the ride as Robert used his anger to chase his orgasm and ensure his balls were empty when he left her to clean up. He was determined to make damn sure that either his sister-in-law was pregnant, or that she was at least unable to have the same relationship with his brother after this affair.

Valen's pained gasps and moans only encouraged his rough movements. She had begged to be hurt, begged him to leave more bruises, even came harder after having been manhandled by him before or during sex. She wanted pain, and he would give it to her.