Middle of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in absolute bliss, the only thing Valen could focus on beyond how properly dominated she felt in that moment was the pressure building in her core. The orgasm she had lost before was quickly returning, and she could tell by how his thrusts had become erratic that he was nearing his own orgasm. She couldn't even focus enough to talk dirty for him, all she could do was hold onto his shoulders as he rocked her body with his thrusts.

Watching the once untouchable woman take so much pleasure in everything he was doing to her was a euphoric rush for Robert. It was as hot as the first time she had willingly climbed on his cock. But even hotter, was watching her scream for him as she came hard from the pain he put her through. The tight squeezing and spasming of her pussy around his cock as he fucked her through her orgasm pulled him over the edge with her.

He buried his cock balls deep inside of his sister-in-law as his cock twitched and jerked with his release, and covered her mouth with his in a heated claim that she easily reciprocated. He was aware of her legs wrapping around his waist, and the way her hands clung at him, but he was too busy making sure she took his seed all the way into her womb to care. Her moans were music to his ears as he rutted away between her trembling thighs.

One of Valen's hands tangled in Robert's hair as she made out with him, accepting of and yearning for more of his touch while her other hand rest on his back to hold him closer. Her husband was once again forgotten as Robert's hands touched all over her, grabbing and squeezing anything he wanted. As long as his cock kept her stuffed full he could do anything he wanted, as little as she cared. She just needed to keep feeling this owned and conquered.

Needing air, Robert finally ended the kiss, but put no space between them. He kept her crowded, but the kisses she peppered over his face and neck told him she didn't care. "You're going to miss me when Jere gets home, Val..."

"I already miss your cock," she countered as she squeezed around his softening length, "you're not even gone."

"He's going to have a hard time keeping you now, isn't he?"

"He'll never be able to give me what you can," she admitted near his ear as she tightened her legs around his waist, and moaned when it shifted his cock inside of her, "he's not as good as you. He's never going to be enough after this, but I can't leave him."

"I want you to stay with him." He lifted up enough to reach between them and tease his fingers over her still swollen clit. "You're going to stay with him until you can't do it anymore." He rubbed the little nub, making her whimper and squirm from the over stimulation. "Until you realize you can't even cum for your husband because it's me on your fucking mind."

Valen squirmed more as he added pressure to his actions and kept speaking. "N-No..." She had trouble lending any strength to her arguments; her ankles had unlocked and allowed her legs to spread, giving him room for his ministrations.

"It's going to happen Val," his tone was taunting, yet matter of fact as he rubbed wider circles, "one day, you'll be making love to your husband but it won't be enough. You won't want it to happen, but I've shown you what it's like to be owned and used. And you said it yourself, he can't give you that can he, Val?"

"Oh god...no, no he can't."

"That's right. But who can?"

"You," she breathed out before gasping and whimpering, her squirming increasing as Robert pushed her towards another climax, "only you Robbie."

"Uh-huh, and now that you know what you're missing it's going to come between you." His fingers moved faster, brushing right over her clit now. "You're going to pick being used like a slut over being loved like a wife, and you know it don't you?"

Valen couldn't answer. Her words robbed from her, she arched beneath him with a broken cry as another orgasm rolled through her from the forbidden truths Valen was fighting to not believe. The thought that he could do that to her, that she could be so corrupted and ruined that she wouldn't care if she was loved or not, that she would be so willing to be taken from her husband and fall back into her old habit, shattered her. Until that moment she never could have thought anything could shake the solid foundation of her marriage, but Robert had left cracks she couldn't even see yet.

"That's it baby," he murmured by her ear as he pinned her hands at either side of her head and grinded down against her, "soak it all up and make me a daddy." Robert's teeth tugged at her earlobe as he laced their fingers together. "Show your husband who you really belong to."

When Robert brought his mouth to hers Valen eagerly met his lips partway, a swooning moan in her throat as his body settled and weighed her down. Her legs lowered and tangled together with his as she once again surrendered into her boyfriend's kiss, her heart racing with how perfect all of this felt when it really shouldn't. It didn't even feel wrong when he guided her arms to go around him so that he could get his own arms around her. It was so fucked up how right it felt for them to be sharing such a slow and intimate kiss, but she felt an insane draw to this toxic man whose bruises were dusting her all over.

Valen's hands roamed over his back, one moving up into his hair, holding him close as her soft moans encouraged his deeper kiss. She needed more of him, as much as she could have before she returned to the reality of her married life. She should have been looking forward to Jeremy's return more than she was, but instead she was just desperate to enjoy this "fake" affair a little longer.

Her alarm went off, the one she set to get ready to go pick up her husband from the airport, interrupting the couple...barely. Before Valen could reach her phone to shut it up, Robert grabbed up the device and canceled the alarm, tossing her phone off to the side. He looked to her, silently challenging her to argue. Instead, Valen pulled him back down and resumed their kiss without any hesitation.

Jeremy would understand...wouldn't he? This is what he wanted after all...