Midmorning Fuck

Story Info
Having a friend with benefits over for some fun.
5.3k words
4.41
14.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
517 Followers

(There is some M/M sex in this story if you don't care for that sort of thing skip this one.)

"Okay honey, I understand if you're too busy," Patti said leaning over and kissing Ted, she made sure that he got a good look at her tits, with her hard nipples.

"I'm sorry baby I really am, you know I would love to be able just to drop what I'm doing and make love with you," Ted said looking at her, he knew that it had hurt her feelings that he couldn't stop what he was doing. He had been so busy lately that they hadn't had much alone time. He reached for her tits, taking one in each hand and giving them a gentle squeeze, "I promise I will make this up to you." He told her looking at her. He moved the silky material of her robe to one side, taking her left nipple into his mouth, and gently nibbling it.

"Alright baby, no problem, I know you're busy," she said as he bit her nipple, swirling his tongue across her swollen nipple. She gasped at the sensation and felt him nibble it with his teeth. "Mmmm, oh yeah the girls miss Daddy so much."

"Daddy misses the girls too," he replied reaching beneath her bathrobe and feeling her shaved, damp pussy. "Keep it wet for me baby."

"Always," she said kissing him again, "I guess I'd better let you get back to work."

"Honey, I know we haven't had much alone time lately," Ted said looking at her, "I've just been swamped with work." He was grateful that he had a wife who understood his heavy workload, Patti never complained she always had things to keep herself busy. He also know that if she got really horny she would play with their bag of toys and watch her favorite porn.

She had told him that she didn't mind playing with toys and that they would have some alone time soon. She had promised to suck his cock dry and he knew that she would do it too.

Ted felt his cock jerk in his sweatpants thinking of her down on her knees in front of him licking and sucking his cock as if she had never had one before.

He remembered the last time they had played, sitting in the living room on a Sunday night watching porn on the big screen TV when Patti sat up and pulled her dress off over her head, and threw it onto the floor. The next thing he knew she was naked and down on the floor in front of him, stroking his balls, teasing the boys with her tongue.

They had spent all day Sunday watching a series on Netflix called Outlander, they had both really gotten into the show. Ted had sat in his recliner and glanced over at his wife once in a while noticing her dress would fall open and show her tits.

He remembered how she had teased him that Sunday night, stroking his cock, finally sucking his balls into her hot, wet mouth. "Fuck yeah," he had moaned when he felt her gently sucking on the boys one after the other. He looked down at her and put his hands in her long hair and made her look up at him. "You like that baby girl, you like sucking Daddy's balls?"

Patti just nodded and continued licking and sucking his balls and stroking his hardening dick. She has always loved the feeling of Ted's cock in her mouth or her pussy, lately, she has been craving to get her ass fucked.

Ted remembered he reached down and stroking his cock, rubbing it across her face, finally pushing his dick into her mouth, holding her hair tightly in his hands he fucked her mouth.

He knew he had to concentrate on his work or he would never get done. He hated having to work so much overtime but it couldn't be helped. He reached around and grabbed her ass giving it a gentle squeeze. "I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too," she said giving him one last kiss, "don't work too hard."

"Why don't you call Larry to come over and have a play date honey,"

Ted suggested mentioning one of their friends with benefits.

"Gee, I'd feel funny if you weren't there having fun too."

"What have I always said," Ted reminded her, "I don't mind if you play with other people as long as I know about it."

"I know," she said thinking it would be nice to have a real cock to suck and fuck.

"Well, I can text him and see if he wants to stop by." Patti took her phone from the pocket of her robe and texted Larry and got a quick reply. "Larry said he would like to have some fun today as long as it's alright with you."

"Good, you need some play time baby girl, now you have fun, and let me get back to work," Ted said wishing that he could join in on the fun, but the sooner he got back to work the sooner he would finish. "Tell Larry I said hello and hopefully we can all play together soon," Ted said thinking of licking and sucking on Larry's nice cock. Ted sure did enjoy sucking and licking that nice hard cock, feeling it in his mouth and tasting pre-cum. He felt his cock jerk again thinking of playing with Larry.

"Okay, I'll go and take a quick shower, " she said walking toward the door of the office. "I'll be thinking of you while I'm sucking his cock," Patti said, she could feel the wetness between her thighs.

"Oh I'll be thinking of you too," he said giving her a wink, "now don't get too loud."

"Well, I'll try and be quiet I promise."

"Good deal, now have fun."

"Alright baby," she said walking out, she turned to look at her husband, "honey you are the best, oh, and when I'm moaning I'll be moaning for you." Patti gave him a wink and walked away.

Ted just shook his head and chuckled to himself and got back to work.

************************************************************************************************************

Playtime with Larry.

Downstairs in the playroom 45 minutes later, Larry stood in front of Patti, slowly thrusting his hard, throbbing cock in and out of her mouth. He was so lucky he thought, that his good friend Ted let him play with his wife. Since his recent divorce, he had decided that he didn't want a serious relationship with anyone right now. He was happy with the way things were. He could come and go as he pleased and he could play with Ted and his wife. He enjoyed sucking cock but he loved pussy more.

"Mmmm, oh fuck yeah suck my dick," Larry moaned looking down at Patti lying on the bed with her head hanging over the edge of the bed.

Larry had found that he enjoyed this position, he could thrust his cock into her mouth and reach her tits at the same time. He did like to see her spread eagle on the bed, taking his dick into her mouth while he squeezed her tits, pinching and twisting her hard nipples between his fingers. Ted had told him that she loved a bit of pain once in a while, getting her nipples, pinched and twisted and bit on.

"Aww yeah, that's it you like when I pinch your nipples hard?"

Patti couldn't answer him with her mouth full of his big cock, she continued to suck him and reach for his heavy cum filled balls. She felt her pussy juices, dripping down between her spread legs. Patti gasped at the sensation of Larry pinching her nipples hard, she felt electric shocks all the way down to her pussy whenever that was done to her.

Larry took her head in both of his hands and he fucked her mouth, in and out he pushed his cock deeper making her almost gag on it. "Fuck, Ted is one lucky man to have a great little wife like you, being able to get your mouth or your pussy any time that he wants it." Larry said, groaning feeling Patti putting more pressure on his cock. "Oh you do suck cock good that's for sure," Larry said suddenly pulling his cock from her mouth.

Patti slowly sat up and turned around on the bed, "Oh I do like sucking your cock," she said lying back on the bed and getting comfortable. "I hope you're not done playing."

"Oh no, of course not," Larry said joining her on the bed and lying between her spread legs. "I've got a craving for some of your pussy." Larry spread her pussy lips open, seeing her wetness, he licked his lips, "damn you're soaked," he told her leaning in and slowly licking up and down her big pussy lips, sucking them into his mouth one at a time.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah," Patti moaned looking down and watching Larry sucking on her big fat, juicy pussy lips. "suck those pussy lips," she pushed her pussy into his mouth and felt him slip his tongue into her slit. If it was one thing that would get her off big time and make her cum hard was getting her pussy eaten.

Larry was in pussy heaven, sucking on her wet pussy lips, teasing her hole with his fingers. He knew that Patti enjoyed getting her pussy eaten and her tight pussy finger fucked at the same time.

The last time that they had all played together Larry had finally licked and eaten her asshole, god he had loved the taste of her hole. Hearing her moans of pleasure while he had tongue fucked her asshole had made his cock even harder.

Larry asked her if she would like to try anal, Patti didn't have to think twice about it, oh she had played with toys in her ass before but she had wanted to try a real cock in her ass.

Patti had quickly turned over on her hands and knees on the bed, putting her ass in the air she felt lube being poured over her ass cheeks and dripping down over her tight puckered hole. "Mmmm, oh fuck yes," Patti gasped when she felt Larry rubbing his fingers gently across her ass hole, she had always liked the feeling of playing with her ass, just something about it got her very turned on.

Ted had joined them on the bed at this point and he was in front of her, rubbing his hard cock across her lips, making her open her mouth he pushed his cock into her mouth. "You like that baby," he had asked her watching her reaction to getting her ass played with, "mmm baby girl likes getting her asshole eaten?"

All she could do was nod, gasping when she felt Larry slowly push his finger into her tight back door.

"Oh yeah do it, Larry, fuck my wife's ass," Ted said pushing his cock into her mouth deeper.

After a few minutes of ass play and Larry did his best to slide his cock into her tight hole, she was very tight and he finally got the head inside her hole. He heard her moaning, he wasn't sure if it were the pleasure or pain she was feeling.

Patti was doing her best to take Larry's cock in her ass, but he was just too big.

She finally had to ask him to pull out, she had given it a good try. They decided that next time she would be more ready and be lubed up really well.

"Mmmm, what do we have here?" Larry said looking up at her between her spread legs.

"Oh that's my new shiny toy," she said spreading her legs wider, showing off her shiny new anal plug. "Do you like it?"

"Nice, very nice," he told her wondering how big it was.

" I had to use a lot of lube to get it into my hole."

"I'm sure you did," he commented, "I still want to fuck this ass someday," he told her leaning in and licking her pussy, pushing his tongue inside of her. "Ummmm such a sweet-tasting pussy."

"Oh yeah eat my pussy," she grabbed the back of his head and held him down on her pussy, she felt him licking and pushing his tongue inside of her slit.

Ted decided that he needed a little break. He had been working since 5:00 am this Saturday morning and he needed a break even if it was just for a few minutes.

"Fuck yes, oh yeah suck on my clit!"

Ted could hear his wife's voice from the playroom downstairs as he walked into the kitchen. "Sounds like my baby is having a good time," he said out loud going to the fridge for a cold soda. He could hear her moans of pleasure, he knew how much she loved to have her pussy eaten and finger fucked deep. That was one thing that would always get her off and make her cum hard and on occasion she could even squirt. He thought of the times that she had squirted while he had been eating her pussy. Ted had lapped up all of her juices and he had loved it.

Tiptoeing down the stairs Ted watched as Larry ate her pussy and finger fucked her hard, Ted could hear the wet sounds that her pussy made. "Damn," he whispered

watching his wife wrap her legs over Larry's shoulders and hump her pussy into his face. "Do it, baby, feel his fingers fucking you hard," Ted remembered the last time that he had ate her pussy. He had been gone on a business trip for a few days and when he had gotten home the only thing on his mind was making love with his wife and making her scream in pleasure. They had made passionate love that night, he had eaten her pussy and finger fucked her until she almost passed out. She was almost screaming in pleasure.

"Eat, that pussy you bastard," Patti moaned loudly, pinching her hard nipples and twisting them between her fingers, "make me cum."

Larry was doing his best to do just that, he did enjoy watching her cum and tasting her sweet pussy juices. "Mmmm, ummm, taste so fucking good," Larry said looking up at her. Larry was in his early 50s and he loved that Patti being at least ten years older than himself that she still loved sex.

Ted sighed and took one last look, felt his cock jerk and start to get hard, he knew that he couldn't stop working to play. He turned and walked back up the stairs to his office, he decided that he was going to do his best to get done with his work as

quickly as he could. Thinking of his sweet wife getting her pussy eaten and finger fucked made his dick rock hard. He liked Larry a lot, and they all had a lot of fun together, BUT right now Ted wanted to be the one downstairs lying between his wife's spread thighs. He wanted to be the one tasting and licking and swallowing her sweet pussy juices, feeling the tight walls of her pussy gripping his fingers, feeling her sucking his cock dry and swallowing all of his cum.

"Fuck me, Larry, do it fuck me hard," Patti begged looking at Larry while he continued to finger her tight pussy hole. She really wanted to suck his cock again but he was making her feel so good.

Larry looked up at her, "On your hands and knees," he said moving up onto his knees.

Patti did as she was asked, she got onto her hands and knees and waited to see what Larry had planned. One of her favorite positions was doggy. There was just something about being on her hands and knees, not being able to see who was behind her, not being able to see what they were doing it made her pussy throb and get even wetter.

Larry reached for her ass cheeks, rubbing them, squeezing them, he would give anything to finally sink his cock into her asshole. "I do like your ass," he said leaning over her back and whispering in her ear. "someday I'm gonna fuck this ass."

Hearing Larry telling her what he wanted to do to her made Patti shiver with excitement. She felt him trying to pull the anal plug from her hole, "Mmmm, you have no idea how much I want to get my ass fucked," she said tightening her ass around that big anal plug.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass someday I promise," he said stroking his rock-hard throbbing dick. He rubbed the head of his cock across her pussy hole.

"Ummm, fuck yes," Patti groaned feeling Larry slowly sliding his cock into her tight, wet pussy. "fuck my pussy Larry give me your hard dick."

Ted was on a call with a customer from India, he hated dealing with these people, they were a pain in his ass. "Look, I've told you what you need to do to solve this problem and that is all that I can do." Ted reached down with one hand and he rubbed his hand across his hard cock, still thinking of the sight of his wife getting her pussy eaten by Larry. "Yes, yes I understand where you are coming from, but you have to understand my point, there is only so much that I can do from here."

The customer from India finally decided to try things Ted's way and he told Ted that he would get back to him to let him know how things had gone. "Damn I hate those people," Ted said after he hung up on that call. Glancing at his watch he realized that he had already been working for over seven hours, he was ready to call it a day.

It also didn't help his concentration that he could occasionally hear sounds from downstairs. "Fuck it," he said out loud, quickly texting his boss he told him that he was done for the day and he signed off. He went upstairs and took a quick shower, he was ready to join the fun downstairs in the playroom. Twenty minutes later Ted walked out of the bedroom naked and prepared to have some fun.

"You have got the tightest pussy I have ever fucked," Larry said holding Patti tight by her hips, he fucked her slow and steady wanting to make it last as long as possible.

Patti rested over two large pillows and enjoyed the feeling of Larry fucking her tight hole, "Fuck that pussy Larry, give it to me hard." she begged him. She wished that Ted would walk in on them, she knew that he did enjoy watching her taking a big cock in her pussy or her mouth.

"Yeah, that's it, fuck my cock," Larry said when she started to rock back and forth on his dick, taking it all the way. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!, Larry smacked her ass hard leaving slight red hand prints. "Bad girls need to get spanked," he told her watching her taking his cock in and out of her pussy. He could hear her moans getting louder the more turned on she was getting.

Ted walked into the playroom and watched the action on the bed, he watched his wife on her hands and knees, riding back and forth on Larry's cock. He could tell they both were enjoying the hot sex. "That's it, baby girl, ride his dick, take it all in your pussy," Ted said walking over to the side of the bed. He has always enjoyed watching her taking cock in her mouth or her pussy. He reached down and stroked his rock-hard dick, licking his lips and watching Larry's cock sliding in and out of her.

"You like my wife's pussy, Larry?"

"Fuck yeah, she has one of the best," Larry said continuing to fuck her, "you wanna suck my dick, Ted?"

"You know I do," Ted said licking his lips at the thought of taking Larry's nice cock into his mouth, and tasting pre-cum.

"Let's take a break," Larry suggested pulling his cock from Patti's soaked pussy.

Patti turned over on her back and got comfortable, "Hi baby, I see you decided to join in on the fun."

"I couldn't help myself because my wife was a little loud."

"But, it felt so good," Patti said reaching for his hand and pulling him down on the bed, "I want to watch you suck Larry's dick."

"Yeah, you like that do you?" Ted asked her reaching down and rubbing his fingers over her sopping wet pussy, "some slut-wife is soaked." Ted told her he got comfortable on the bed.

Larry moved up on the bed and positioned himself so that Ted could get to his hard throbbing cock easily. "Your wife has one of the tightest pussies I have ever fucked," he said looking down as Ted reached for his cock. "Oh yeah, do it suck me."

Ted stroked Larry's cock, feeling the wetness from his wife's pussy, leaning in he licked the head and tasted her pussy juices. "Ummm, mmm," he moaned loving the state of her juices and Larry's precum together, he took Larry's dick a bit deeper, in and out he sucked his friend's cock.

"Suck him, baby, suck him good," Patti said watching her husband doing one of his favorite things, sucking a nice hard cock, "his cock taste so good," Patti commented

slipping her hand between her spread thighs, rubbing herself.

"Damn, Ted you sure do know how to suck a dick," Larry said closing his eyes while Ted continued to lick and suck his cock, he felt Ted reach for his balls, massaging them, stroking them.

"Take it, take my cock," Larry moaned pushing his cock deeper into Ted's mouth.

Ted was in heaven, sucking Larry's nice hard dick and tasting his wife's pussy juices at the same time. Ted let Larry's cock slip from his mouth and he leaned down and licked Larry's big balls one at a time, finally sucking them into his mouth. Ted's cock was rock hard and throbbing.

Patti couldn't just watch anymore she had to join in, she moved over next to Ted where she could get to his cock, and she stroked his dick, feeling it leaking pre-cum onto her fingers. She lifted her wet fingers to her mouth and slowly licked the precum off.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
517 Followers
12