Midmorning Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted felt his wife stroking his cock, and felt his cock leaking precum, fuck he needed to get off so badly.

Larry guided his cock back into Ted's waiting mouth and groaned loudly when he felt Ted putting suction on his throbbing dick. "Suck it Ted, suck my dick," Larry started to slowly fuck Ted's eager mouth wanting to blow his load of cum.

Patti couldn't wait one minute more she had to have Ted's cock in her mouth. Licking and nibbling the head of his cock, flicking her tongue on the underside she felt Ted grab her long hair in one hand twisting her hair tight in his hand. She knew that this was one of the things that she did that drove her husband wild.

Larry held the back of Ted's head and watched his friend suck his cock, he pushed his cock deeper into Ted's mouth. "That's it, buddy, suck the cum from my dick."

Ted continued to gladly suck Larry's throbbing dick, enjoying every moment, he was debating if he wanted to take Larry's cum in his mouth. He had always wanted to try and take another man's cum. He did know one thing his wife Patti loved to swallow cum, and he enjoyed watching her do just that.

"Oh yeah, between you and Patti you both are the best cock suckers I know," Larry said feeling himself getting close to the point of no return. "Can I cum in her pussy?"

Larry pulled his cock from Ted's mouth, he stroked himself, "I mean unless you want to take my cum."

"No that's fine if she wants you to cum inside of her," Ted agreed, he did like to watch her getting fucked. Ted reached over and rubbed her back while she continued to slowly and lovingly suck his cock, in and out of her hot, wet, mouth.

"Would you like that honey, having Larry's cock back in your tight pussy, mmm?"

Ted asked her, fucking up into her mouth. God he loved when she sucked his dick, he knew that she enjoyed it and loved to swallow his cum.

Patti glanced up at Ted and let his cock slip from her mouth, she moved between his spread legs and got on her hands and knees. Glancing around at Larry she wiggled her ass, "Fuck my pussy again," Patti said, she leaned down and slowly licked and sucked on Ted's big, heavy cum filled balls. She had a feeling that he would give her a big load of cum in her waiting mouth.

"You heard the horny lady," Ted said with a chuckle, "she wants to be fucked."

"Yes, ma'am," Larry said moving in behind her and grasping her by her hips, rubbing his cock across her wet slit he teased her, feeling her wetness.

Patti licked, and sucked on Ted's balls, feeling her pussy throb with excitement, sucking her husband's dick and waiting for Larry to fuck her.

"Ahh, yeah take my dick," Larry said finally sliding his cock into her tight pussy, he took his time wanting it to last.

Ted glanced up and watched Larry behind his wife, knowing that Larry was fucking her, sliding his dick deep inside of her. Just the thought of that makes his cock throb and jerk. "Give it to her, she loves a cock in her pussy," Ted said hoping maybe the next time they all played that she would let Larry fuck her ass. Finally, Ted couldn't stand the way she was licking and sucking and teasing his balls, he grabbed her head and pulled her mouth back onto his cock. "Suck me, suck me, dry baby girl."

Patti was so turned on and couldn't stop moaning, taking Ted's cock into her mouth, feeling him thrusting his cock hard made her pussy throb. God, she loved him and couldn't get enough of him, she liked playing with other people on occasion but he was and would always would be her number one. She could hear his moans and his occasional comments to Larry who was behind her slowly fucking her.

"Fuck, she is so tight, I can't hold back much longer," Larry groaned speeding up his thrusts, slamming into her tight pussy hole. "that's it, take my cock, suck Ted's cock and make us both cum you horny girl."

Patti was being slammed from both ends, getting face fucked by her husband and getting her pussy pounded by Larry. She reached down with one hand and rubbed her clit, hoping they could all climax at the same time.

"Do it, honey, take Larry's cock deep," Ted said encouraging her to enjoy getting split-roasted. She did love getting fucked by two men at once.

Moaning around Ted's cock in her mouth she pushed back against Larry trying to get every inch of his cock inside of her. She felt Ted holding her down and fucking into her mouth, she felt his cock getting even harder, and she knew he would soon fill her mouth with cum. She loved being her husband's slut.

Larry gripped her hips as tightly as he could and slammed his dick all the way inside of her. "Mmmm, aww fuck, gonna cum," Larry said, he watched as Ted slammed his cock into her mouth, in and out. "Do it, Ted, fill her hot, mouth with cum."

Patti was moaning, riding back and forth on Larry's dick and feeling Ted fucking her mouth hard, making her take his cock deep in her mouth.

"Awww, fuck yeah, do it my slut take my cum, take it!!!" Ted moaned loudly, holding her mouth down on his exploding dick, spurt after spurt of cum filling her mouth.

Patti felt Ted's cock explode in her mouth and she took every drop of his cum, she did love to swallow it, Larry was still pounding into her pussy from behind slamming into her hard and deep just the way that she liked to be fucked. She moaned, gasping, breathing heavily needing to cum so badly. Larry's cock swelled inside of her and she knew he was going to cum soon and fill her pussy with cum.

Larry still slamming his cock in her pussy watched Ted give her his cum, which sent him over the edge, "Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah cumming!!!" Larry said loudly, filling her pussy with his cum, "take my cum, take it all."

Ted held Patti tight and watched Larry fill her pussy with his seed, god he loved to watch her taking another man's cum inside of her.

Patti fell forward and felt Larry's cock slip from her pussy, she gasped for air and felt Ted take her into his arms.

They all tried to calm down, they all enjoyed themselves, now they caught their breath and tried to relax a bit.

"Damn, that was fucking hot," Larry said, "maybe next time if you're up to it Patti we can try anal again," Larry suggested, wondering how tight her little ass was.

"Sure, I'll make sure I'm really lubed up good next time."

"Now I can't wait to see that," Ted said reaching for her nipples and giving them a slight pinch, "watching my wife getting her ass fucked."

"Well it's been fun y'all but I really need to be getting along," Larry said standing up and quickly getting dressed.

"Oh so soon," Patti said thinking that after they all had rested some that they could play some more.

"Yeah, I've got a few things that I need to get done for work before Monday."

"I know how that goes," Ted said getting up and walking to a closet and getting a spare bathrobe, and slipping it on. "I'll walk you to the door."

"Well, Larry thanks for coming over I had a great time," Patti said sitting up in the bed.

"Oh so did I," Larry agreed, "I'm glad that Ted was able to join us, I always do love it when he sucks my dick."

"So do I, love the feeling of your hard cock in my mouth."

"I think I'm going to get in the shower," Pati said starting to get up.

"Nope, you stay right there." Ted tells her, "I'll be right back."

"Maybe we can do this again real soon," Larry said walking over and giving Patti a big hug, "like I say I want that ass of yours," he said with a chuckle.

"Ok sounds like a plan," Patti said, "see you soon."

A few minutes later Ted rejoined his wife downstairs in the playroom, "So did you enjoy yourself, honey?" Ted asked her sitting next to her on the bed and pulling her into his arms.

"Oh yes I did, I do like Larry and it's fun when he comes over BUT I want YOU more than anyone else baby."

"Did you cum when you and Larry were playing?"

"Yes, a couple of times," she admitted looking at him, "but you make me cum better than anyone else ever has."

"That's so sweet of you to say."

"It's true, you make me cum so hard and get so loud."

"Oh yeah, like Thursday night when I came home from being out of town?' Ted asked remembering how out of control she had gotten and almost passed out.

"Yes, that was so good."

Ted leaned down and nibbled on her ear, pinching her hard nipples, "Maybe I can make you cum like that again?"

"Oh, I'd like that honey," she said looking up at him.

"Come here you..." Ted said kissing her passionately.

12