All Comments on 'Midmorning Fuck'

by tedsgirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tedsgirltedsgirlover 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous

Sorry you didn't like it, no problem. The part about her being able to get the butt plug in her ass and then Larry tried to fuck her ass, well that really happened when Ted and I had a friend come over, earlier that day I had a butt plug in my ass, it was a tight fit but it was in there. I took it out when our company came over. Our company put on a cock ring and it made his cock really big and he did try and fuck my ass but he couldn't get much more than the head of his cock in my ass hole.

When Ted went upstairs he had just went to the play room to check things out, he didn't even come to the playroom to play until after he had finished his work.

I'm sorry if I made things confusing lol, I will try and do better next time.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 1 year ago

I liked the style in which you wrote this story. I had my cock out of my pajamas before the middle of page one.

Good style.

Jay

tedsgirltedsgirlover 1 year agoAuthor

Jay Richards, thank you very much, right now my husband Ted works out of town and this is one way that he and I can stay close, I write these stories. I'm glad you liked this one.

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. Wishing I could be a part of the fun. The only thing that I would have liked a little more of would be Ted and Larry together but it is a dam Hot story. Thank you!

tedsgirltedsgirlover 1 year agoAuthor

Gun Sucker,

Thank you for liking my story, I plan on writing a second part where it is just Ted and Larry, my husband Ted really does like to suck cock and I love to watch him and another guy playing with each other. I was in a hurry when I wrote this lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertedsgirl@tedsgirl
In a relationship, we are both in our 60's, I am bi and he is okay with this. I love sex, watching DVD'S and writing erotic fiction.